New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Regalus:
    "Copper Village, actually. Other side of the Rock Tunnel. It'd only be over night, as I have business here to handle, but-ah, Emma! It's been nearly a month, how have you been? These two seem to barely feel the years."
    He smiles warmly as the girl comes down, but it lessens slightly as she sneers at you.
    "Now Emma, he's entrusted with that egg as much as you. If he wasn't deserving, he wouldn't be here.

Durm:
    River slams into the croagunk, sending it sprawling. It's too out of it to continue, and is recalled.
    "Well, we have a choice now. Drago versus your magnemite, who can't touch him, or one o us gives up."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Dragon

Nimbles seems to move away from you, shaking slightly. It seems scared after what you did to it.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Getting the message though his Pokegear Liam decides that he probably isnt going to be getting a battle before then and starts heading back to the mansion. Upon arriving He greets the two other trainers and the two people he hasnt seen before a man and a slightly younger girl.
    "nice to meet you will pokemon be allowed to eat only im sure some of mine must be getting hungry after all"

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

Really, I could finish this and cause our pokemon to suffer more, or we could just both end it now and it would still be a draw, what do you say? Drake stood confidently, he's eyebrow cocked as he asked the question. And really, River hear is a water type, do you want to risk that?
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[17](19)
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

counter roll
    (1d20)[14]

For a minute, it looks like he'll go ahead, before the fight leaves his eyes.
    "Not really. I'd hate for something to happen to Drago. Draw?"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-04 at 01:02 PM.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn looks at the text and sighs, she'd have to wait til tomorrow for a battle it would seem, and she walked back to the mansion. She sighed, a lot of the food mentioned didn't sound like they were vegitarean friendly, luckily her picnic had been a late lunch so she wasn't all that hungry at the moment.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Emma looks down at her feet, almost as if she was ashamed. I know Matt. I just want to make sure it gets to Pewter safely. I wish you could join us. She beams a seemingly innocent smile at the older gentlemen. Seeing Liam enter, she ignores his question and her demanor returns to her normal self. You do know it is rude to leave before your even given your charge? I don't see why Grangran choose these bunch, Matt. And almost as an after thought The pokemon will be given their own food as well. Out of practicality, they do not eat at the table but they will be fed.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Wolf
    "I'm sure I can whip something up for all of them too. Name's Matt, and you must be the sixth member of this group I heard about."
    He offers his hand to you.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

"I see that i'm going to have earn your trust." Sylvia frowns then pulls the Seviper eggs and inspects it. "Well at least i have this." Arhi then leaps up and sits beside Sylvia. "And you too." She starts to pet Arhi. She then stares at the egg for a while letting Nimbles roam about a bit, but keep it within her peripheral vision.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Wolf
    "I'm sure I can whip something up for all of them too. Name's Matt, and you must be the sixth member of this group I heard about."
    He offers his hand to you.
    Shaking the offered hand
    "Nice to meet you to but it sounds like the pokemon are going to get food of their own and i wouldnt want to use up your reasources. Thanks anyway."

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Emma looks down at her feet, almost as if she was ashamed. I know Matt. I just want to make sure it gets to Pewter safely. I wish you could join us. She beams a seemingly innocent smile at the older gentlemen. Seeing Liam enter, she ignores his question and her demanor returns to her normal self. You do know it is rude to leave before your even given your charge? I don't see why Grangran choose these bunch, Matt. And almost as an after thought The pokemon will be given their own food as well. Out of practicality, they do not eat at the table but they will be fed.
    "I know, but the egg traveled with me as far as it wished to. That's why it's in all of your capable hands to see it safely there. As for why Amelie trusts them, well...let's say she asked for a little advice."
    He winks so Liam and Damien spot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    Shaking the offered hand
    "Nice to meet you to but it sounds like the pokemon are going to get food of their own and i wouldnt want to use up your reasources. Thanks anyway."
    "Ha! It's something I do whenever I visit. I'm your chef tonight, always a pleasure to cook for a group outside my own family."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-04 at 01:11 PM.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Walking across to the trainer, he holds out his hand to shake Draw, you put up a good fight shaking the trainers hand, Drake returned River and made his way to a pokemon center, and then back the the mansion to get ready.

Dragon

Nimbles comes up and sits next to Ahri, but keeps Ahri between you and it at all times. It seems curious about the egg.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Emma eyeing the Seviper egg, she shoots a curious glance at Matt. Well if Matt and Jormungandr trusts you enough with one of his eggs, I guess your turst worthy enough. But I still want to see your competence myself. She gives you a look of superiority before going back to oogling Matt.

I trust Grangran. I just want to see for myself why she chose them is all Matt. She says with a wink.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Speaking to matt
    "Nice to know, since you seem so experianced would you mind having a look at my squirtle for me i found him being attacked outside the town and he hasn't come out of his shell since. I was wondering if there was anything you could do to help"
    Liam releases Shock and picks him up.
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-04 at 01:19 PM.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

Shock spots Pyroclast and comes out of his shell, heading straight for the door.

(Told you. Till he beats a charmander he has a fear of fire types.)
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-05-04 at 01:22 PM.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

"You want to know about the egg huh?" Sylvia noticed the curious Nimbles. She grinned. "I'll tell you more about after dinner, k?" She then held out her hand to see if Nimbles would touch it in agreement.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Ahh bugger return Shock" returns shock to his pokeball

"Guess that narrows down what the problems could be he was attacked by a fire type before, I thought he just wanted to fight the pokemon that attacked him"

18. - Top - End - #228

"Hope we live up to your expectations," Autumn says to Emma, grinning as Lillian goes over to Emma and looks up at her before nodding, "hehe, Lillian likes you. But i'll do the same as you, and wait for my own assessment of you." she says all of this with a smile, a glint of mischief in her eyes.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Emma looks over the little Lilian and Autumn in turn. She gives an evil little grin. You just worry about getting me and this egg to Pewter and I'll make sure all of you stay alive.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Yeah, that does at that. What happened?"
    He also takes a look at your mon.
    "Also, since you're here, would you like a chance at the roulette? Greetings Autumn, and Sylvia. Let me borrow a pokemon of yours tonight to breed, and they'll be back to you in the morning. In turn, you get an egg of your own."

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"No thank you. i think i have enough to deal with do you think it would be possible to give shock his food somewhere away from ony fire types?"

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Emma laughs heartily. A water type afraid of fire types!? You've caught yourself a winner there! She continues to laugh uncontrollably. She pauses and a frown spreads across her face. We will have something arranged for him. She looks agitated.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Good i dont want to see Shock go though any more trouble until we've had a chance to sort out his unfinished business, i would prefer for him not to be insulted as well."

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Perfectly fine, though I may take some one on one time with Shock to see what the best course of action to help him is. Fair enough?"

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Smiling "yes please i'm sure he will benefit from have some one to one time with you. "Liam hands over shocks pokeball for now

He also scans the serviper, magmar and the Zigzagoon thats cowering over by the other trainer
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-04 at 02:13 PM.

26. - Top - End - #236

"I think you just need a few friends that aren't pokemon," Autumn says, grinning again, "how about we hang out? I know we just met but if Lillian likes you I say we can get along eventually."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Obviously taken aback by the offer, Emma stares at you for a moment. Well dinner is almost ready. But, uh, I guess we could afterwards. She snaps back into her normal self almost instantly. And I do have friends that aren't pokemon! And Pokemon make excellent friends. She spouts defiantly.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

28. - Top - End - #238

"I know they are, Lillian's my closest friend," Autumn says with a smile, "but having a friend that can talk back and relate in the same way helps, I often wish I had a girl friend, all of my friends back home are guys, and my mother passed away soon after i was born." she gains a far off look in her eyes for a moment before she's back to her normal self, "It's just nice to have someone you can relate to and talk to without worrying about them judging you, otherwise everything just starts to bottle up."
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2012-05-04 at 02:27 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia over hears the conversion and turns to face Emma and Autumn. "Mind of i join in? Haven't really had a friend since I left my village."

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Silver is my best friend. She always listen. But yes having a friend to talk back is always nice. She becomes sorrowful for a moment. But we are strong independent women right? We can handle ourselves! To Sylvia's invitation, YOu can come if you like. she says somewhat with a sneer. You get the feeling the sneer was actually an improvment on her general mood towards you.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!