New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: It's Morphin' Time! (3.P Base Class/Archetypes) (WIP)

and along the line user brought up, the PR-folk seem to love trying to make parodies into the darkest series. RPM was the "darkest" power rangers series (it tired to be, but it was let down by reusing footage from...) and the sentai it was taken from is an even bigger parody than carranger.

so, TMK, would you say this is nearly playable yet?

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

We should obviously have a game of Super Sentai vs Magical Girls.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlackestOfMages View Post
    so, TMK, would you say this is nearly playable yet?
    Almost. I need to get about four more [Self] abilities, and maybe eight more [Suit] abilities done. And I'm out of ideas...

Time to watch Kamen Rider!
    (Or have someone who has pitch ideas at me!)

@Tura: That... would actually be pretty interesting. It'd need a good DM or team, though.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Beetle Borgs, VR Troopers. Oh god VR Troopers....
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King View Post
    @Tura: That... would actually be pretty interesting. It'd need a good DM or team, though.
    Why Vs?
    I mean, sure, when they meet up they HAVE to have a fight, cause that's how it works, but then they realise they're on the same side.
    AND THEN THEY MAKE OUT
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

And then you have Power Rangers dating Magical Girls?
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

As in both sides be players or PC Sentai vs NPC Dark Magical Girls? The former would be harder, I'd think, though if pulled off right it would be easier to DM, I imagine, since you don't have to drive the plot as much.

EDIT: This gives me a great idea though. In the sense of me wanting to make a real Sentai/Magical Girl PrC.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-05-27 at 06:29 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    EDIT: This gives me a great idea though. In the sense of me wanting to make a real Sentai/Magical Girl PrC.
    For stuff like Sailor Moon and Pretty Cure?

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Why Vs?
    I mean, sure, when they meet up they HAVE to have a fight, cause that's how it works, but then they realise they're on the same side.
    *glasses on* That's only really "how it works" in US superhero comics. In this kind of media they're more likely to be recurring enemies who have a vendetta against the heroes or are outright evil, then get turned around later.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2012-05-27 at 06:46 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground

You wouldn't want Cha to Dex checks/skills, and the ability to make the three useful Str skills Dex?

Hm... Suggestions on how to improve them, then? Fold Impressive into Flashy, probably, the two you mentioned that should be folded together...

Also, what would you suggest for more [Self] abilities?
    I'm going to admit that my thoughts on the acrobatics abilities was just '2 to 6 to some skills, eh'. I'm unsure if anything needs to be done with those two. Its entirely possible that I'm underselling them. Generally, I consider abilities that give new choices more desirable, so passive abilites have a higher hurdle to pass in my mind to seem good.

On another note, why are the Heroic Speech abilities [Suit] abilities? They feel like they should be [Self] abilities. Note: My take on the difference between [Self] and [Suit] is that [Suit] abilities are functions of the suit and external to the Sentai. Meanwhile, [Self] abilities are more like reflections of the soul of the hero, which shines through even without the suit.

Possible [Self] abilities? Some vague ideas:
    Spoiler
    Show

-Some way to remove unwanted conditions from allies, like using a Bright Slap to remove fear effects or making a heartfelt plea to give another chance to save against a Dominate or Charm spell

-This probably should be a [Suit] ability, but waterbreathing might work

-More range for Heroic Guardian? Maybe from a stance Sentai can get through their abilities that increases the range for Heroic Guardian and provides something to improve tankyness?

-Wild Empathy? Although maybe that should go with Beast Totem

-I kept trying to think of something related to how Billy made all sorts of weird stuff, but nothing really jelled in my mind

-being supremely good at seeing through lies

Er... I dropped the Cha to Attack+Damage thing. Cha to attack/damage/AC for Cha mod+1 rounds/encounter seemed a bit too good for dipping, IMO.

Think I should put it back on there, then? Or maybe as a feat, like Weapon Finesse should be...

As for the 100 percent uptime, hm... Might need to reduce the time, then.
    Somehow I think at least one of us is misunderstanding the other. First, do you intend for Henshin to be the Sentai's primary combat mode? Second, my '100%' uptime was both poorly worded and perhaps inaccurate. Said statement was based on the assumption that most fights would only last 5 rounds, and that a Sentai would begin play with at least 16 charisma. Even with Gut Instinct, ambushing a Sentai in civilian form should still be possible so long as some thought is taken when planing the encounter.

On an unrelated note, would Sentai Weapon provide ammo if you choose a projectile weapon?

Fake Edit: Whelp, that took much longer than I expected.

10. - Top - End - #100

BlueKnightGuy

Hmmmmm, other potential abilities (I call upon my extreme knowledge of Sentai based upon which sentai I've watched recently). anyone who can name which sentai/sntaiesque show the abilities come from gets a cookie

suit abilities
    • Currency/cost based power up - an option to use ailities with a small boos in exchange for paying somewthing when using them. for themeatic purposes, the something should be made of the enemy
    • Teleportation/conspicuously round the corner from the monster attack - effectivly the ability to teleport back to base and to monster attacks.
    • multiple suit forms. taking this ability nets you a second suit with a reduced number of abilities. Improved version would let you use a different archetype when in this suit. avaliable to standard archtype only
    • combo suit power (possibly an archetype) - when choosing element for strike of justice/anything else with multiple options, the player instead chooses two and has 1/2-3/4 the effect of both choices. Improved version would have 3 and could mix and match etc.
    • fists of ultimate power! - unarmed damage as a monk.
    • Megamaning - capable of duplicating enemy abilities to a limited form after hitting them/damaging them enough etc. improved version would possibly let them hang on to megamanned power until they took enough damage.
    • suit based super strength - boosted lifting capacity when in suit.
    • strength/speed ranks - adapted from naruto d20, might work well to show ranger skillz.

self-powers
    • Determinator - resistance to paralyze/stun.
    • Unbrekeable will - boosts to mind control resistance
    • True Sentai - can morph even without trinket. Heishin time is reduced
    • Inner Power - Can use Strike of Justice out of Heishin, though at reduced level
    • Monster senses - can feel nearby monsters/things linked with the big bad
    • Team Tinkerer - can use some tinkerer creation abilities. see wow rpg for more details
    • Blaze of Glory - one last round after death at supercharged power.

hope some of those ideas work

I'd also make Hero Pose a self ability rather than suit, as many sentai can do it even out of their suits.

also, lol Magical Girl Warrior PrC, and the super sentai versus magical girl idea XD

EDIT: also, think it's ready enough for me to take it for a spin in a gae about crazyness?
    Last edited by BlackestOfMages; 2012-05-27 at 07:20 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

And then you have Power Rangers dating Magical Girls?
    Yes.
    Hell yes.
    HELL BUCKING YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    *glasses on* That's only really "how it works" in US superhero comics. In this kind of media they're more likely to be recurring enemies who have a vendetta against the heroes or are outright evil, then get turned around later.
    Same end result!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

Easy there Lix, you're starting to drool on the keyboard
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Easy there Lix, you're starting to drool on the keyboard
    Clearly you should provide a sentai for me to drool over instead.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vauron View Post
    I'm going to admit that my thoughts on the acrobatics abilities was just '2 to 6 to some skills, eh'. I'm unsure if anything needs to be done with those two. Its entirely possible that I'm underselling them. Generally, I consider abilities that give new choices more desirable, so passive abilites have a higher hurdle to pass in my mind to seem good.
    Hm. Figured some would see that.

On another note, why are the Heroic Speech abilities [Suit] abilities? They feel like they should be [Self] abilities. Note: My take on the difference between [Self] and [Suit] is that [Suit] abilities are functions of the suit and external to the Sentai. Meanwhile, [Self] abilities are more like reflections of the soul of the hero, which shines through even without the suit.
    ...Because I'm a fool?

Possible [Self] abilities? Some vague ideas:
    Replies in spoiler.

Spoiler
    Show

-Some way to remove unwanted conditions from allies, like using a Bright Slap to remove fear effects or making a heartfelt plea to give another chance to save against a Dominate or Charm spell
    Iron Heart PAWNCH/Forced Surge. Yes. It will be added in a bit.

-This probably should be a [Suit] ability, but waterbreathing might work
    Oh yeah. It'd need something more to make it worthwhile, though. Like a swim speed.

-More range for Heroic Guardian? Maybe from a stance Sentai can get through their abilities that increases the range for Heroic Guardian and provides something to improve tankyness?
    Well... Might work...

-Wild Empathy? Although maybe that should go with Beast Totem
    Seems better for the Beast Totem archetype, yeah.

-I kept trying to think of something related to how Billy made all sorts of weird stuff, but nothing really jelled in my mind
    Yeah that's probably just craft skills and/or Artificer levels.

-being supremely good at seeing through lies
    Hm... Maybe. :/

Somehow I think at least one of us is misunderstanding the other. First, do you intend for Henshin to be the Sentai's primary combat mode? Second, my '100%' uptime was both poorly worded and perhaps inaccurate. Said statement was based on the assumption that most fights would only last 5 rounds, and that a Sentai would begin play with at least 16 charisma. Even with Gut Instinct, ambushing a Sentai in civilian form should still be possible so long as some thought is taken when planing the encounter.
    Yeah, pretty sure there was at least one miscommunication there...

Henshin should be their primary fighting technique, but not constantly in use.

Maybe it should go back to limited use/day... 1/4 levels, probably. With an Extra Henshin feat acting like Extra Rage...

On an unrelated note, would Sentai Weapon provide ammo if you choose a projectile weapon?
    ...Yes. Adding shortly.

Fake Edit: Whelp, that took much longer than I expected.
    Same for replies.

Hmmmmm, other potential abilities (I call upon my extreme knowledge of Sentai based upon which sentai I've watched recently). anyone who can name which sentai/sntaiesque show the abilities come from gets a cookie
    Lets see what these are like...

suit abilities
    • Currency/cost based power up - an option to use ailities with a small boos in exchange for paying somewthing when using them. for themeatic purposes, the something should be made of the enemy
    • Teleportation/conspicuously round the corner from the monster attack - effectivly the ability to teleport back to base and to monster attacks.
    • multiple suit forms. taking this ability nets you a second suit with a reduced number of abilities. Improved version would let you use a different archetype when in this suit. avaliable to standard archtype only
    • combo suit power (possibly an archetype) - when choosing element for strike of justice/anything else with multiple options, the player instead chooses two and has 1/2-3/4 the effect of both choices. Improved version would have 3 and could mix and match etc.
    • fists of ultimate power! - unarmed damage as a monk.
    • Megamaning - capable of duplicating enemy abilities to a limited form after hitting them/damaging them enough etc. improved version would possibly let them hang on to megamanned power until they took enough damage.
    • suit based super strength - boosted lifting capacity when in suit.
    • strength/speed ranks - adapted from naruto d20, might work well to show ranger skillz.
    1- Nah. Not quite right.

2- They have a mentor for that.

3- Hm... Nah. it'd get complicated, fast.

4- Ooh, now THAT is neat. I'll tinker with it.

5- Nah. He's already got SUS. Not much more needed.

6- Again, nah. Too much potential for brokenness.

7- Yeah, that's neeeded.

8- You seem to like those.

self-powers
    • Determinator - resistance to paralyze/stun.
    • Unbrekeable will - boosts to mind control resistance
    • True Sentai - can morph even without trinket. Heishin time is reduced
    • Inner Power - Can use Strike of Justice out of Heishin, though at reduced level
    • Monster senses - can feel nearby monsters/things linked with the big bad
    • Team Tinkerer - can use some tinkerer creation abilities. see wow rpg for more details
    • Blaze of Glory - one last round after death at supercharged power.
    1- Yes.

2- Had been considering already.

3- Hm... Might add as a level 10 class feature, not an ability. Would require a move action to activate, and last for a few rounds...

4- Gut Instinct, remember!

5- Nope. I'm not touching the WoW RPG.

6- Now that might work. Probably better as a suit ability.

hope some of those ideas work
    Quite a few do. I'll work out how to implement them.

I'd also make Hero Pose a self ability rather than suit, as many sentai can do it even out of their suits.
    Already going to do that.

also, lol Magical Girl Warrior PrC, and the super sentai versus magical girl idea XD
    Heh. I'm actually considering running that instead of the normal sentai playtest...

EDIT: also, think it's ready enough for me to take it for a spin in a gae about crazyness?
    Yeah, probably.

@Morph: Feel free to make that, at least from the Sentai side. Just... Wait for me to put up the first PrC before posting it.
    Extended Signature.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Heh. I'm actually considering running that instead of the normal sentai playtest...
    (SQUEEEEE)

16. - Top - End - #106

Hmm, ideas, ideas...

• This might be better for a capstone ability or the end of a series of abilities depending on how it is executed (heroic endurance being a good prerequisite), but whenever I play Final Fantasy 5 and reach the scene where Galuf continues fighting the big bad despite being reduced to 0 HP and pummeled with a slew of high-level spells struck me as something straight out of a sentai or power rangers show. The ability to keep fighting even after you should have died under certain conditions (at least one ally remaining, number of rounds equal to charisma modifier, until the enemy is defeated, take your pick for what seems balanced) seems like a good one. If literally being unable to die is too much (even with restrictions), maybe changing how far into the negatives the ranger has to fall to die could work?
    • Something akin to spring attack that requires a jump or tumble check, to put those acrobatics abilities to better use? Power Rangers always had scenes with the rangers leaping through the air to get in close and deliver a powerful attack right from the start. Maybe a better skill check will grant effects like stunning the target, or an extra hit?
    • An ability that grants them an AC bonus when outnumbered by weaker opponents, possibly determined by the total hit dice of enemies with less hit dice individually than the sentai to a max of his Charisma modifier? There's already a few abilities to represent them tearing through mooks to get at the monster of the week, but I find it odd there's a lack of out and out flat bonuses (though I admit there's less glamor to passive effects than activation-based ones).
    • More abilities that work in conjunction with allies (or when there's a lack of allies within a certain area, for the loner archtype)? Something like the sentai and an ally who gets their turn right after his (by one or the other delaying or readying an action most likely) can sacrifice their standard action for the turn to simultaneously deliver an attack on a target with massive bonuses to hit if successful and damage if both attacks hit?
    • Building on that, maybe two or more allies attacking a target in a row grants the sentai and said allies a bonus against that monster, or allows the sentai to use a more powerful version of his special attacks (Foe Clearing Strike, Finisher)?
    • When the opponent severely harms a sentai's ally (drops to 0 HP or less?), he gains a temporary (cha mod rounds?) but powerful effect like Damage Reduction, status immunity, spell resistance, a ridiculous amount of damage, etc. with which to assault the enemy? Similar abilities to make a sentai revolving around defending allies and drawing enemy fire would be neat.
    • As terrible as the Power Rangers Movie was, the end bit with the rangers reviving their spiritual adviser/father figure character gives me an idea- perhaps high-level sentai can give up daily suit uses to perform sorts of 'miracles', like a powerful healing spell, reviving the recently dead, etc.?
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2012-05-28 at 01:23 AM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post
    Hmm, ideas, ideas...[*]This might be better for a capstone ability or the end of a series of abilities depending on how it is executed (heroic endurance being a good prerequisite), but whenever I play Final Fantasy 5 and reach the scene where Galuf continues fighting the big bad despite being reduced to 0 HP and pummeled with a slew of high-level spells struck me as something straight out of a sentai or power rangers show. The ability to keep fighting even after you should have died under certain conditions (at least one ally remaining, number of rounds equal to charisma modifier, until the enemy is defeated, take your pick for what seems balanced) seems like a good one. If literally being unable to die is too much (even with restrictions), maybe changing how far into the negatives the ranger has to fall to die could work?
    Hm.. Easy enough to balance. Loyal Beyond Death and that Crusader stance are good things to balance on...

They alread can die at less than -10, too. -[Con score+10], with the right ability.

[*]Something akin to spring attack that requires a jump or tumble check, to put those acrobatics abilities to better use? Power Rangers always had scenes with the rangers leaping through the air to get in close and deliver a powerful attack right from the start. Maybe a better skill check will grant effects like stunning the target, or an extra hit?
    Yes. Oh yes.

[*]An ability that grants them an AC bonus when outnumbered by weaker opponents, possibly determined by the total hit dice of enemies with less hit dice individually than the sentai to a max of his Charisma modifier? There's already a few abilities to represent them tearing through mooks to get at the monster of the week, but I find it odd there's a lack of out and out flat bonuses (though I admit there's less glamor to passive effects than activation-based ones).
    Already planned to do so. Maybe something like Cleave+...

[*]More abilities that work in conjunction with allies (or when there's a lack of allies within a certain area, for the loner archtype)? Something like the sentai and an ally who gets their turn right after his (by one or the other delaying or readying an action most likely) can sacrifice their standard action for the turn to simultaneously deliver an attack on a target with massive bonuses to hit if successful and damage if both attacks hit?
    Hm... That might be cool.

[*]Building on that, maybe two or more allies attacking a target in a row grants the sentai and said allies a bonus against that monster, or allows the sentai to use a more powerful version of his special attacks (Foe Clearing Strike, Finisher)?
    Oh yes. I'm considering another, allowing the sentai to deal SoJ+unarmed at range, 10 foot increment, most likely.

[*]When the opponent severely harms a sentai's ally (drops to 0 HP or less?), he gains a temporary (cha mod rounds?) but powerful effect like Damage Reduction, status immunity, spell resistance, a ridiculous amount of damage, etc. with which to assault the enemy? Similar abilities to make a sentai revolving around defending allies and drawing enemy fire would be neat.
    Hm... Might work... A bit high in level reqs, but lower for Guardians...

[*]As terrible as the Power Rangers Movie was, the end bit with the rangers reviving their spiritual adviser/father figure character gives me an idea- perhaps high-level sentai can give up daily suit uses to perform sorts of 'miracles', like a powerful healing spell, reviving the recently dead, etc.?
    ...I am going to pretend you didn't say that. Feel ashamed of yourself.
    Extended Signature.

18. - Top - End - #108

...I am going to pretend you didn't say that. Feel ashamed of yourself.
    Hey, SOMEONE had to bring up that abomination EVENTUALLY.

...optional rule: mentioning the movie takes away your ability to transform for the week, like how mentioning life day earns everyone a darkside point.

Homebrewer's signature.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

Might be worth adding...

Anyway. Going to leave this link here. If you have a rough idea for something, suggest it there. I'll toss up drafts of abilities when they get done.
    Extended Signature.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Firbolg in the Playground

I bought the power rangers movie a few years ago. I thought it would be laughably bad. After watching about half an hour of it, I turned off the computer, called my parents and apologized for all the years of making them suffer through that.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #111

The only thing even remotely laughable about that film was the out of nowhere jab at the Brady Bunch. Watch that bit on youtube, congratulations, you saved yourself an hour and a half of pain and misery by seeing the only thing relating to it worth the time and energy it takes the view.

Also, if whatever game is going to be done using this class does not have Bulk and Skull expies as recurring NPCs, I will be disappoint .
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2012-05-28 at 04:33 AM.

Homebrewer's signature.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

@Morph: Feel free to make that, at least from the Sentai side. Just... Wait for me to put up the first PrC before posting it.
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

The Super Sentai vs Magical Girls idea would lend itself very well to a one-shot, btw. DM just needs to prep a short adventure with both of them perhaps being after the same thing. If it would be just Super Sentai vs Magical Girls in general, like with a goal of "defeat the Magical Girls", I'd sooner see that to be the focus of a longer campaign.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

Sentai vs Magical Girls? This thread just took a turn from awesome to 'Just who do you think we are?' awesome.

Anyway after I get back from work today I'll try to reread the class closely to see if there is anything else I can think of to suggest. Also of note I'm currently watching Gokaiger. So much fun especially once they start getting to the sentai that made it over to the States when I was a kid, nostalgia ahoy~

24. - Top - End - #114

BlueKnightGuy

@ TMK: is your private pad only for ability suggestions, or do archetype suggestions work over there as well?

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
    Oh, don't worry. It'll be a minimal wait.

Quote Originally Posted by userpay View Post
    Sentai vs Magical Girls? This thread just took a turn from awesome to 'Just who do you think we are?' awesome.
    This is what happens when you get too many fans of the genres in one spot.

Anyway after I get back from work today I'll try to reread the class closely to see if there is anything else I can think of to suggest. Also of note I'm currently watching Gokaiger. So much fun especially once they start getting to the sentai that made it over to the States when I was a kid, nostalgia ahoy~
    Oh yes. It is wonderful. Especially the final battle.

@ TMK: is your private pad only for ability suggestions, or do archetype suggestions work over there as well?
    Feel free to make suggestions that take a bit to write up there, or even 'brew stuff for this elsewhere.

Also, added a bunch of abilities, some from suggestions. Other suggestions are being looked at and thought about.

Oh, and magical items are being thought about, too. A minor artifact called a "Henshin Record", which contains powers, and a normal magic item that'll give a lesser form of Henshin are currently planned.

Guess what inspired the former.

Go on. Guess.
    Extended Signature.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by userpay View Post
    Well, if TMK ain't gonna make the mech PrC for the Sentai, I will, so then you can make a character who is a Sentai Senshi/Magical Girl/Mecha Senshi/Sentai Girl and be like a team of Nanohas and Fates with mecha.

Essentially, the Dai-Gurren-dan with suits and extra lasers.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Well, if TMK ain't gonna make the mech PrC for the Sentai, I will, so then you can make a character who is a Sentai Senshi/Magical Girl/Mecha Senshi/Sentai Girl and be like a team of Nanohas and Fates with mecha.

Essentially, the Dai-Gurren-dan with suits and extra lasers.
    So... Magic Knight Rayearth?

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Can'twaitforthegamewanttoplaysobad!
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, and magical items are being thought about, too. A minor artifact called a "Henshin Record", which contains powers, and a normal magic item that'll give a lesser form of Henshin are currently planned.

Guess what inspired the former.

Go on. Guess.
    TMs according to what they look like now?
    (is playing Fire Red)

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

Oh man when the sentai game finally gets going its gonna be nuts...

So anyway the following might not be actual suggestions for additional content but they are my thoughts on certain bits as I've gone through the class.

Sentai's Weapon/Fists of Justice: I kinda think that the later's effects should be rolled into the former as an option and add the later's special material bonus to the regular weapons as well since once you chose the weapon (presumably without special materials as an option) its stuck that way. I'd still have something like Fists of Justice but instead gives you another set of weapons to use, thus if you chose a weapon initially you could then get the bonus with unarmed strikes, vise versa, or have a melee set and ranged set. Essentially as it is now Fists of Justice is better more or less at later levels than Sentai's Weapons except where dual wielding/ranged is concerned possibly.

Strike of Justice: Due to certain suggestions on the pad and that the move action requirement was removed I might suggest specifying that this is a free action. That or when you implement certain suggestions that Strike of Justice stacks with it.

Finisher: Related to the above but shouldn't this add Strike of Justice's damage as well?

Several Suit/Self Abilities: I note that there's several that give moral bonus's but don't specifically mention stacking with Team Player or Bardic Music. Come to think of it there are a ton of moral bonus's implemented or being suggested... I fear what the bonus's will look like with a full team.

Magician Archtype: In the table there is a 0 in the level 10 entry for Formulae known.