New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about, I could get level 50 enchantments easy... skeleton spawner+corralling and movement system+splash healing potions.
    My guess is that they want to make high level enchanting possible without massive builds and/or idling in a dungeon. Which would be wonderful, in my opinion, to not have to idle for 10 minutes at each attempt in getting a silk touch enchantment.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Urgh i just revisited Trollplace for the first time in a long while and there is just sooooooo much terraforming i need to do there. not a surprise i've all but abandoned it really.

makes me wish we had never left old RP world :S
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey I'm back, I made minecraft work. Do we have at Tekkit server anywhere? If there is not one does anyone at least know how to build stuff? I want automation. AUTOMATE THINGS. So yeah, if we don't have one, I'm almost willing to host a temp one. Is there actual interest, and is there people who know what they're doing in it?

4. - Top - End - #544
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Scuzzball View Post
    Hey I'm back, I made minecraft work. Do we have at Tekkit server anywhere? If there is not one does anyone at least know how to build stuff? I want automation. AUTOMATE THINGS. So yeah, if we don't have one, I'm almost willing to host a temp one. Is there actual interest, and is there people who know what they're doing in it?
    I have some knowledge about how the major things work, yeah.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Ettin in the Playground

I would be interested in a tekkit server as well, as the new versions seem really interesting
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, would you guys like to participate in an event wherein I have several players race against the clock to solve a whodunnit while locked inside an amazingly large mansion?
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Hey, would you guys like to participate in an event wherein I have several players race against the clock to solve a whodunnit while locked inside an amazingly large mansion?
    Yay! I love contests! I love puzzles/mazes! I love amazingly large mansions! I love participating! I love racing! I love clocks! I love guys gals! I love... whodunnits? Never heard of that before, but I'm sure I'll love them!

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    Yay! I love contests! I love puzzles/mazes! I love amazingly large mansions! I love participating! I love racing! I love clocks! I love guys gals! I love... whodunnits? Never heard of that before, but I'm sure I'll love them!
    Who did it. Murder mysterys and the like.

Could be fun.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

What will happen is everyone will get random items and a random room to start in, and the first person to solve the mystery I give you guys wins. Also, one of the players will be the 'murderer' , trying to cover up the mystery, and will be given a weapon to kill other players with. That's not saying you lot can't just kill each other anyways, just that one player will be trying to prevent the mystery from being solved. The murderer wins by killing all the other players without being ousted.

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ogre in the Playground

I am in. I'm a dwarf and I'm filling filler, filly filly filler
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

11. - Top - End - #551
    Troll in the Playground

Wait, problem with this...Won't the murderer be ousted when there are just 2 people (one of them the murderer) left, since it'd be difficult to fake your death to avoid suspicion and all? Or is it a duel at the end?

...In fact, doesn't our server have announcement system for who kills who that would make giving the murderer a weapon besides, like, a flint and steel, series of traps, or bucket of lava kind of...Not likely to work?
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

I have somebody making a plugin for that for me. He's also making a plugin so that TNT affects entities but not blocks.

And as for when there's two left, how do they know they didn't already kill the murderer? It doesn't matter if the murderer's alive or dead, the guest who manages to get 2/3 of the clues together wins.

If you want I could simplify it and it could be all out war but in a mansion.
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2012-06-27 at 04:08 PM.

(Recaiden) He lives!

13. - Top - End - #553
    Barbarian in the Playground

Has anyone else downloaded the newest snapshot?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ettin in the Playground

A quick question, does anyone mind if i build something at the giant underground lake under rptown?, I fell down into earlier today and it seemed like it would be a neat place to build...something
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-06-27 at 08:31 PM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm interested in the mansion game.
    LGBTA+itP

16. - Top - End - #556

BlackDragon

Hi.

Some of you may remember how last time I came here, I was advertising a server me and my friends were running.

It didn't work well.

This time, we want to be a bit more prepared, and we need your help.

We Want You to test our server and give us feedback about what could be improved and how we could improve it before we open it to the masses.

We're going to have our test running tomorrow from 3-11ish P.M. PST. Feel free to connect to 24.18.87.180

17. - Top - End - #557

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Who did it. Murder mysterys and the like.

Could be fun.
    The creeper in whats left of the library.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

18. - Top - End - #558

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Augmental View Post
    Has anyone else downloaded the newest snapshot?
    It's nothing but bug fixes. And apparently a big performance bug fix.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblade View Post
    It's nothing but bug fixes. And apparently a big performance bug fix.
    there's also a new change to spawners, making it so you can edit them to spawn more specific creatures(such as different professions of npc, or npcs with specific buy/sell options, or endermen holding specific blocks), though editing still requires a mod/plugin
    Meow(Steam page)

20. - Top - End - #560
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

I've messed around with the Technic pack (basically single player Tekkit). So I'm pretty decent at getting up and running. So yea I'm definitely interested in a server.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sentaku View Post
    I've messed around with the Technic pack (basically single player Tekkit). So I'm pretty decent at getting up and running. So yea I'm definitely interested in a server.
    We have a technic server already running, I think.
    here:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220149
    Last edited by Forbiddenwar; 2012-06-28 at 07:02 AM.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenwar View Post
    We have a technic server already running, I think.
    here:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220149

I'm pretty sure they are using some of individual mods found it Technic pack but the entire set.

23. - Top - End - #563

BlackDragon

Since my friend and I are so desperate for critique (and so very bored), we're opening the beta for our server (24.18.87.180) early. Please connect, because the suspense is killing him.

P.S.: All beta testers get a free gold block upon arrival and are automatically inducted into a new town. First tester to join runs the town, Footprint (name available to change). Testers must tell me their GitP name to be added to the town.

P.P.S.: Thought I should mention that this server is an economy/faction/faction-wars server.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

Connection times out when I try to join, eledragon. IS the port forwarded and allowed publicly through firewall?
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2012-06-28 at 02:36 PM.

(Recaiden) He lives!

25. - Top - End - #565

BlackDragon

Sorry 'bout that techo, we were editing configs so that users can break blocks (). Both you and Maxios should be able to join now.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sentaku View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are using some of individual mods found it Technic pack but the entire set.
    aye, they're only using industrialcraft and buildcraft, but not any of the other mods so it isn't full tekkit, also as I mentioned, if anyone does end up makign a full tekkit server, I would like to join if possible
    Meow(Steam page)

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

Eledragon, server's got a major lag spike ATM, and it's probably killed me already. Just a head's up.

(Recaiden) He lives!

28. - Top - End - #568

BlackDragon

Hey, We're having problems with our permissions.
    non-ops can't see op chat.
    we're using Towny, Essentials, and bpermissions, does anybody knw what permission node could be affecting this? Tried all the Towny nodes already...

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Only if secret passages are involved.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

30. - Top - End - #570

I love my Fortune 3 Pick = Turned a Vein of 8 Diamond into 20
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet