New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Doing some testificate-testing and it seems like my underground-doors idea could work, even without the testificate in the underground homes. I've got a child in a four-house village with a bunch of doors and no testificate buried underneath it anyways.

And from the looks of things you don't even need three vertical blocks of space in the underground door-village, just two blocks will do.

Still testing, results may vary, must still test the two-block-high underground village with no testificate inside it, and I’m still waiting for second-child conformation on three-block-high-no-testificate village.

Got this while posting. on to the final village!

Seems to be a few bugs in the system though, as testificates will not enter homes at night, and instead stand outside, presumably standing over a home in the underground portion of the village. This may mean we are limited to having our underground homes only underneath the above-ground homes (and at the edge of them so the block that determines the “outside” of the underground village is not covered.)
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2012-05-26 at 12:14 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #242
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Boats you say...

Just finished turning my Mining platform into a Mining Boat
    Spoiler
    Show

Its not complete yet, still needs more hull underwater.
    There was formerly a Portal to its location but since the rail link is connected the obsidian has been reclaimed and will go toward the nether fortress project (found a massive nether fortress yesterday and spent today building a secure path to it)
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

3. - Top - End - #243

Everbody who's intersted, take a quick warp over to /warp squish harbor and check out my latest three builds.

I've got a dragon's head spewing lava as it juts out of a cliff, complete with a lava-filled stomach.

I've got the fabulous sea serpent from MLP:FiM.

And I've also got a star whale, a D&D creature of my own design, from one of my old campaign settings.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #244
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post

Also, I wouldn't consider that a description of your thing. Your thing isn't a hollow shell, whatever else I find bothersome with it as an entry for this contest. ...By the way, were the cats part of your entry? I was confused.
    Nah, they were just for amusement and added cuteness. Couldn't hurt, right?
    Sometimes, I have strong opinions on seemingly inconsequential matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Phhase he played four
    He played nick nack on my door
    With a nick nack paddy whack
    Give a dog a bone
    Phhase came rolling home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventruenox View Post
    You found a way to backstab... with a ballista...

I want to play at your table.
    Spoiler: How to have a Good Idea
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Buy a lava lamp, it more than doubles the rate of good ideas :p
    Better yet, buy this lava lamp.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ettin in the Playground

Question Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    Hey mem: I'd like to make a request for the new competition's theme: The new trade center being build near spawn needs a proper sail. How about everyone in the competition is given the same boat, and must construct a sail for it?
    (I can arrange the boat)
    I had been meaning to ask about that; first, sorry about having given up on making the sail myself, I'm really bad at making things like that in minecraft.
    Second, are you still planning to use the same boat?, or construct a new one for the ironcraft competition?, And third, if it doesn't end up the next competition, could I try giving it a paddle wheel instead of a sail?, I can do cylinders fairly well.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

6. - Top - End - #246

Would everyone have their own boat? If that's even the theme.
    Sometimes, I have strong opinions on seemingly inconsequential matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Phhase he played four
    He played nick nack on my door
    With a nick nack paddy whack
    Give a dog a bone
    Phhase came rolling home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventruenox View Post
    You found a way to backstab... with a ballista...

I want to play at your table.
    Spoiler: How to have a Good Idea
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Buy a lava lamp, it more than doubles the rate of good ideas :p
    Better yet, buy this lava lamp.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Squish View Post
    I've got the fabulous sea serpent from MLP:FiM.
    *looks at this*

*looks at avatar*

* finally realizes that you like MLP*

Don't really care one way or the other about the show, just thought it was funny I didn't notice.
    LGBTA+itP

8. - Top - End - #248
    Barbarian in the Playground

Everyone would get a copypaste of the same boat; the idea is that the winning sail would be featured in the actual trade building.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

Exclamation Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

ok.

Also, an update on the adventure I'm planning in rptown/paleburg(just today I noticed it had a name), told in an in character style, and based partly on an ingame conversation(though not entirely);

"Where did you find that odd tree?" said the dryad, "And how did it grow to such a height?".
    "I found the sapling in a strange village I discovered in a hidden valley, far away across the great desert." said the alchemist to the dryad., "it's great size is due to an experimental fertilizer I made, using condensed magic essences from some ancient relics I found in some ruins in the desert".,
    "the trees I obtained that sapling from grow like weeds in the village, though none of them to quite the same size"
    "could you show me the way to this village?" asked the dryad.
    "aye prepare supplies and follow me, it's a long journey to the valley, though there is a small inn at the edge of the desert we can rest at".

*two days pass as the journey progresses, and the dryad and alchemist, now accompanied by a foreign knight, finally reach the entrance to the valley*

"what is this?!?" exclaims the alchemist, "the entrance has collapsed and a dark energy has formed a barrier over the town".
    "what dark beings could be the cause of this" says the knight as he draws his wooden "sword"
    "I am afraid I do not know, I have never seen this sort of magic in person before"
    "do you know of any other way to get to the village?", asks the dryad Croverus.
    "I may know one path, but it is dangerous, I read about an ancient device of teleportation in a book I found in that ruined castle we found a few weeks back on that mountain" says the alchemist, Algernon, "but it will take a while to acquire the condensed magic required to summon a device capable of sending us there", "and even then, I could only send us to a cave beneath the town".
    "what is so bad about the cave?" asks the knight.
    "the locals of the village talked about an ancient curse, and a mighty demon sealed away under the village".
    "do you think it could be the cause of the evil barrier?" asks Croverus.
    "Aye I dread to say it, but it may be so, hopefully at least some of the villager may still be safe by the time we manage to gain entry" says Algernon.

OOC explanation; I've finished both the start and end of the adventure, but it will take a little while to get the cave system ready.
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-05-26 at 11:57 PM. Reason: spellcheck missed a few things
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

Guys

We should try this sometime.

preferibly on an unmodded server seperate from the scuzzball one.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Guys

We should try this sometime.

preferibly on an unmodded server seperate from the scuzzball one.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

So, people.
    To everyone ever considering entering ironcraft in the future, as a judge, I'd just like to say this:
    Please, please, please, for the love of your deity, deities, non-theistic universal framework, or all definitions of goodness you care for, put interesting stuff in your structures. It makes them automatically cooler, nicer-looking (because they can be experienced from more than one angle), and more interesting and creative. As a judge, there are few things less satisfying than seeing a neat-looking structure and learning it's a near-empty shell. It's just sad.
    Sorry. I was planning on doing the inside but I lost all free time in the middle of the build(Diablo III came out.) I apparently need to pay more attention to what is coming out soon when I decide I have enough time for ironcraft.
    Last edited by Legoshrimp; 2012-05-27 at 09:57 AM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground

By the way, Cro, Hazel is looking to have words with a certain Dryad. They might be shouting words.

Maxios, PM me about your character, don't just go rushing in willy-nilly.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

14. - Top - End - #254
    Troll in the Playground

Another awesome challenge for multiplayer is "The destruction of the world"

Break anything.

Probably more fun in SMP then in SSP.
    Despite everything, its still me.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    Another awesome challenge for multiplayer is "The destruction of the world"

Break anything.

Probably more fun in SMP then in SSP.
    It might end up as something like this.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

By the way, Cro, Hazel is looking to have words with a certain Dryad. They might be shouting words.
    Should the rest of us prepare popcorn or is this a bad thing?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #257

Ok, there will definitely be another competition starting Monday evening around 11pm CST. The theme will deal with ships, but designing a sail is a bit too limiting for a contest, so I can tell you it won't be that. The contest WILL run for 2-3 weeks; definite date will be added when I get a better sense of my RL schedule.

Sign-up sheet here, to have a spot made in advance!
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm.. by the way, with the new Ender Chests coming out. Will there be any way to make it so that items we put in those we can acess from any world? It would be nice to have at least a little bit of item exchange, like if i want to use some exess materials or weapons from my RPtown home to build some random stuff on a different world.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #259

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Hmmm.. by the way, with the new Ender Chests coming out. Will there be any way to make it so that items we put in those we can acess from any world? It would be nice to have at least a little bit of item exchange, like if i want to use some exess materials or weapons from my RPtown home to build some random stuff on a different world.
    The point of the world group system is to stop the movement of stuff between the groups.

Also, from what I gather, Ender Chests aren't tied to players at all. Anything that goes in them essentially goes into a communal pool.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

Should the rest of us prepare popcorn or is this a bad thing?
    Define "bad thing"? If you mean inter-character conflict to be bad, then yes...
    But I, personally, would get popcorn and prepare for plot.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

21. - Top - End - #261

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Ok, there will definitely be another competition starting Monday evening around 11pm CST. The theme will deal with ships, but designing a sail is a bit too limiting for a contest, so I can tell you it won't be that. The contest WILL run for 2-3 weeks; definite date will be added when I get a better sense of my RL schedule.
    I'm down, despite my Not placing in the last competition
    If the theme is ships, could the limits on TNT be removed for competitors?

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Define "bad thing"? If you mean inter-character conflict to be bad, then yes...
    But I, personally, would get popcorn and prepare for plot.
    Ohhh sounds cool!
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263

Can I get an admin to come and make me a sphere of endstone for my evil moon? There's a half-built moon already there, but I was hoping an admin could wave their magic wand and produce a proper one. The centerpoint is marked with a glowstone block. If you can make a hollow moon, that would be great, but a solid one would be fine too. Diameter of 101.

EDIT: Set a warp. Head to /warp clock town and go up.
    Last edited by Admiral Squish; 2012-05-27 at 10:38 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, time for the results of my TestificaTesting.

Now, The hypothesis: "Burying doors underneath a village in such a way that there is a clear "outside" which is cut off from the sky by only a one-block roof will count as an expansion to the village, and allow for many villagers to populate a seemingly small village."

The data: "One Testificate is equal to 0.33 doors, meaning that there must be three doors for every one Testificate. Ergo, a village of four doors with two Testificates is already overpopulated, and will not spawn any offspring."

The question: "The last test did not produce any offspring in the second village. In the second village, the roof of the underground doors was only two blocks high, as opposed to three blocks high as per the first village. furthermore, do Testificates require path finding to all houses in order to count them as part as the village?

The test:

Here i have created four somewhat-identical villages, varying only in the state of the underground doors. Two have a three-block-high roof, and two have a Testificate inhabiting the underground portion of the village. One Testificate in a three-high roof, and one in a two-high roof. The other two are empty. Each village is a 15x15 square, and houses 32 doors underground.

Spoiler
    Show

Brick village: three-block high roof, Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Nether village: Two-block high roof, no Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stone village: Three-block high roof, no Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Wood village: Two-block high roof, Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

It's hard to see, but those doors all have one empty block infront of them, i put a single layer of dirt blocks above this, and filled the rest out with the designated material for the roof of the underground village. If this row of dirt is obstructed, the doors underneath will not function properly because those dirt blocks can not see the sky. Theoretically, we could have entire rows of this in RPtown, perhaps instead of a dirt block, the one block above the doors could be the middle half-slab in a road.

With the "roof"
    Spoiler
    Show

Next step is to build four identical houses and some walls on each of them without covering any of those grass blocks. the houses are kind of small, but they work. and i had to light them up to prevent mobs from spawning.

Spoiler
    Show

(I changed village brick from bricks to stone bricks because the pattern of bricks in such a large area bugs my eyes)

Next step is the simple matter of populating them (two villagers and an iron golem) and waiting around a bit. One child means the underground doors work, two children conforms it. The villages are all 121 blocks away from one another, so they do not count as the same village.
    Spoiler
    Show

(stone) Brick village.
    Spoiler
    Show

initial Population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Second baby conformation:
    Spoiler
    Show

Result: Three-block high roof + Testificate is a viable village.

Nether Village:
    Spoiler
    Show

Initial population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Result: Two-block high roof + no testificate is a viable village.

Stone village:
    Spoiler
    Show

Initial population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Seccond baby conformation:
    Spoiler
    Show

Result: Three-block high roof + no testificate is a viable village.

Wood village:
    Spoiler
    Show

initial population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Result: Two block high roof + Testificate is a viable village.

End results:

1. Burying a series of basic houses and doors in such a way counts as an expansion to the village regardless of whether or not there is a three block roof, or a Testificate inhabiting the buried homes.

2. I just wasted both my time, and the time of everyone who bothers to read this thing substantially.

3. We can make set-ups like this, with the gap between doors marking out roads in RPtown, allowing for a large villager population with few houses and a low amount of space. This may result in some changes to the underground caverns however.

Bugs:

When it is night time, villagers in all four villages have been seen hovering above a buried house, but not inside an above ground one, apparently believing they are inside the underground house.

How to fix this: Unsure, i was not testing that at the time. I hypothesize that perhaps roofing the "inside" of the underground houses with more then one block may fix this. if not, we may need to place above ground houses above all underground houses, or simply risk loosing villagers until they learn to go into homes they actually have access to.

What went wrong last time?:

The last time i tested villagers in such a way, the two villages were much closer together. The members of the second village may have considered themselves members of the first village and avoided producing offspring as the members of the first village were already filling the available slots at a much faster rate.

If this is any good, maybe it should be linked or copy-pasted into the villager section of the minecraft wiki?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

Copypasta isn't a good idea, but putting this info in the wiki is a good idea.
    LGBTA+itP

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, time for the results of my TestificaTesting.

Now, The hypothesis: "Burying doors underneath a village in such a way that there is a clear "outside" which is cut off from the sky by only a one-block roof will count as an expansion to the village, and allow for many villagers to populate a seemingly small village."

The data: "One Testificate is equal to 0.33 doors, meaning that there must be three doors for every one Testificate. Ergo, a village of four doors with two Testificates is already overpopulated, and will not spawn any offspring."

The question: "The last test did not produce any offspring in the second village. In the second village, the roof of the underground doors was only two blocks high, as opposed to three blocks high as per the first village. furthermore, do Testificates require path finding to all houses in order to count them as part as the village?

The test:

Here i have created four somewhat-identical villages, varying only in the state of the underground doors. Two have a three-block-high roof, and two have a Testificate inhabiting the underground portion of the village. One Testificate in a three-high roof, and one in a two-high roof. The other two are empty. Each village is a 15x15 square, and houses 32 doors underground.

Spoiler
    Show

Brick village: three-block high roof, Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Nether village: Two-block high roof, no Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stone village: Three-block high roof, no Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Wood village: Two-block high roof, Testificate.
    Spoiler
    Show

It's hard to see, but those doors all have one empty block infront of them, i put a single layer of dirt blocks above this, and filled the rest out with the designated material for the roof of the underground village. If this row of dirt is obstructed, the doors underneath will not function properly because those dirt blocks can not see the sky. Theoretically, we could have entire rows of this in RPtown, perhaps instead of a dirt block, the one block above the doors could be the middle half-slab in a road.

With the "roof"
    Spoiler
    Show

Next step is to build four identical houses and some walls on each of them without covering any of those grass blocks. the houses are kind of small, but they work. and i had to light them up to prevent mobs from spawning.

Spoiler
    Show

(I changed village brick from bricks to stone bricks because the pattern of bricks in such a large area bugs my eyes)

Next step is the simple matter of populating them (two villagers and an iron golem) and waiting around a bit. One child means the underground doors work, two children conforms it. The villages are all 121 blocks away from one another, so they do not count as the same village.
    Spoiler
    Show

(stone) Brick village.
    Spoiler
    Show

initial Population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Result: Three-block high roof + Testificate is a viable village.

Nether Village:
    Spoiler
    Show

Initial population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Result: Two-block high roof + no testificate is a viable village.

Stone village:
    Spoiler
    Show

Initial population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Result: Three-block high roof + no testificate is a viable village.

Wood village:
    Spoiler
    Show

initial population:
    Spoiler
    Show

First baby:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Result: Two block high roof + Testificate is a viable village.

End results:

1. Burying a series of basic houses and doors in such a way counts as an expansion to the village regardless of whether or not there is a three block roof, or a Testificate inhabiting the buried homes.

2. I just wasted both my time, and the time of everyone who bothers to read this thing substantially.

3. We can make set-ups like this, with the gap between doors marking out roads in RPtown, allowing for a large villager population with few houses and a low amount of space. This may result in some changes to the underground caverns however.

Bugs:

When it is night time, villagers in all four villages have been seen hovering above a buried house, but not inside an above ground one, apparently believing they are inside the underground house.

How to fix this: Unsure, i was not testing that at the time. I hypothesize that perhaps roofing the "inside" of the underground houses with more then one block may fix this. if not, we may need to place above ground houses above all underground houses, or simply risk loosing villagers until they learn to go into homes they actually have access to.

What went wrong last time?:

The last time i tested villagers in such a way, the two villages were much closer together. The members of the second village may have considered themselves members of the first village and avoided producing offspring as the members of the first village were already filling the available slots at a much faster rate.

If this is any good, maybe it should be linked or copy-pasted into the villager section of the minecraft wiki?
    For the villagers not hiding in houses problem I've found a simple spider proof wall around the village works fairly well, as endermen don't attack npcs or golems.
    Also, if you want, I could help with lighting up rptown to make it safer for both npcs and players, and help with supplying wood to make houses for them with(I have a small tree farm in rpworld), I could even supply the wood in character if you want, as mine is a carpenter.
    Meow(Steam page)

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

idk, i'm not the one in charge of anything but i'd really rather not have random torches or the like littered about everywere, i'd preffer it if lighting came from reasionable places, like the glowstone streatlamps we've got on the roads now.

And RPtown already has a wall, it's just very big.
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2012-05-28 at 03:15 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #268

I'm a bit unfamiliar with minecraft but I've tried the xbox 360 version because my brother is a big fan. He really enjoys it, but I gather there are some pretty intense limitations on the console version. I'd like to help him get set up to play on my old macbook. He's only eleven, and not a poster on GitP, but is it possible for both of us to get whitelisted to play on the server? I wasn't sure who all could get whitelisted, but I can sign up there if non-Gitp posters are welcome.

It might be a little tricky for me to play as much come fall (teaching in Asia) but I can definitely contribute a good bit in the summer, and I'm sure he will too, year round.
    Szilard has all of those sweet trophies for a reason. Awesome avatar is his handiwork.

29. - Top - End - #269

I noticed that the villagers in my Flatcore world were breeding, i guess its probably due to me not having forced them all out of the secure compound yet.
    Didn't think much off it till i found 2 of them in a fenced off area where the had only been one on the last perimeter check.

In my regular world i may have abstain from leveling the two recently discovered towns if they are going to make the inhabitants actually useful in a forthcoming update.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

Some of the teleporters on Spawnworld appear to be borked.

To wit, those at 115, 99, -29 and 111, 72, -34 appear to be intended to be a linked pair, but both give "you have not specified a destination" errors when you try to use them.

(Also, the nether portal right in front of the latter doesn't return you to sender...)

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items