Hello, playground.
I just talked to my DM and he want my help statting a few NPCs. Since I don't want to let him down, I came to the playground.

These guys are supposed to be veterans and generals in a kingdom's army. This kingdom's army has 7 divisions, called Stars (think Bleach).

It's possible I forgot some info, because it's a lot of stuff and it's hard to remember everything. I might update this soon.

Oh, important houserule: spells cap at level 6. You still get slots, but you can't learn them unless in very specific cases (say, finding a scroll - they are really really rare, artifact-rare).

The Fire Star is the thick of the army. They are mainly infantry, melee classes mostly. There are many berserkers in this division. They train hard and the common troops are very disciplined, but the elite troops are highly eccentric and individualistic. Common classes are psychic warriors, pyrokineticists, initiators in general, fighters, barbarians, soulknives, cavaliers and duskblades. Color: Red. Motto: "Fire cleanses everything."
My guess for the leader here is to go crazy with fire! Swordsage/Elemental Warrior (fire)/Pyrokineticist, or something like that.

The Cold Star is the navy. Mainly composed by seaman and ice mages, they man darkwood ships. Common classes include swashbucklers, bards, barbarians, frostragers and scarlet corsairs. Color: White. Motto: I forgot. =p
My guess here is a standard Scarlet Corsair build.

The Electricity Star's members act as spies throughout the world. During wars, they become scouts or keep infiltrated. There are less members in this division than in any other. Common classes: rogue, scout, ranger, beguiler, swordsage, illusionist, soulknife. Color: Blue. Motto: "Justice, like lightning, ever should appear to few men's ruin, but to all men's fear."
Beguiler/Spymaster, probably.

The Sound Star is composed of battle scouts and messengers. It's members are highly trained in survival, linguistics and strategy. Usually when the divisions act together, a leader is chosen from the sound star. Charismatic and usually cheerful, Sound Stars are beloved by the commonfolk. Common classes: Marshall, Crusader, Paladin, Bard, Knight, Cavalier, Summoner. Motto: I forgot as well...
I think a Bardblade could work here.

The Force Star has about as much members as the Electricity Star. Magic users of all kinds flock together in this division, with the loosest hierarchy among all of them. Kind of bodyguards and scientists mixed as one, they are usually charged with investigating mystical phenomena and protecting nobles. Common classes: Wizard, Archivist, Psion, Artificer. Color: Silver/Grey.
This one is obvious - Argent Savant/Force Missile Mage.

The Acid Star is composed by the man most loyal to the king. The Acid Star is a counter-espionage agency, a kind of secret police. They make sure everyone else is following the rules, control the information flow and even perform assassinations. Due to the nature of their work, many of the member of the Acid Star are evil. They are all completely loyal to the king, though. Common classes: None. Color: Green.
I have no clue here. Assassin?