New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I was very disturbed when I read today's strip... Neither of them seemed drunk to me nor did I think of suspecting Pintsize (my bad) so I was wondering what would make them do something so stupid.
    But... I guess Pintsize is the most likely explanation... Now I wonder how Dora will react to this. Even if she gets new texts saying it was Pintsize sending today's.
    My guess is that if there was a slight chance that she'd fall into Tai's "trap", it's now gone after this.

Or... of course maybe now Dora for the first time realises what Tai plans and gives it some serious thought. I mean isn't it often that such things are obvious to everyone around, except the person/s it concerns? :)

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

*furiously takes notes*
    Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    I like my women like I like my coffee; 10 feet tall, incomprehensible to the human psyche, and capable of ending life as a triviality.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post

*furiously takes notes*
    *steals notes*

Damn Tai, we I wanted hot lesbian action! You make all the right moves and we I still don't get to see any? Or will Dora actually chase after her?!

Ah, apparently the messages were no problem...

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

*steals notes*
    Dude, you know about photocopiers right? So get in line, like the rest of us.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

Wow. Tai is smooth.
    Truth resists simplicity.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

I am genuinely hitting *squee* mode. Now let's see if Dora manages to sabotage herself again.
    Last edited by Eurus; 2012-07-10 at 10:39 AM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

*steals notes*

Damn Tai, we I wanted hot lesbian action! You make all the right moves and we I still don't get to see any? Or will Dora actually chase after her?!

Ah, apparently the messages were no problem...
    Overt moves now lead to a night of makeouts, then an awkward conversation in the morning.

Establishing a relationship based on respect leads to many, many makeouts on a regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Overt moves now lead to a night of makeouts, then an awkward conversation in the morning.

Establishing a relationship based on respect leads to many, many makeouts on a regular basis.
    I had already mentally constructed a post in reply to that, but I suppose half is now irrelevant since you said it already, so I'll just say that I agree.

Half of Tai's smoothness in this strip comes from her not actually making her move.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ettin in the Playground

Nah, she definitely made her move. She just went strategic instead of tactical.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoman View Post
    That is an excellent way of putting it.
    Truth resists simplicity.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    That is an excellent way of putting it.
    Tai is the sun tzu of lesbian makeouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Tai is the sun tzu of lesbian makeouts.
    She had some points left over after taking empathy as a dump stat. Remember how well she didn't handle telling Marten Dora went on a date with that silver haired guy? Yeah.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

14. - Top - End - #134
    Colossus in the Playground

Tai is so smooth, you have to wonder if she didn't orchestrate the breakup in the first place somehow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

DAWG-GONE, she is good!!

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

OMG, Dora's wearing the Hair Band of Straightness from Gunnerkrigg Court! Or something similar. Even though she's an acknowledged bi. Tia must have REALLY rattled her!

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by eee View Post
    OMG, Dora's wearing the Hair Band of Straightness from Gunnerkrigg Court! Or something similar. Even though she's an acknowledged bi. Tia must have REALLY rattled her!
    I'd be really flustered if a friends friend who I also consider a friend suddenly propositioned me, no matter their gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Nah, it doesn't have a flower on it. +1, maybe +2. Definitely not the +5 one.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

19. - Top - End - #139
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Come to think of it, we've never seen Dora's bisexuality as anything other than an informed ability.

Plus, I really want Tai to end up with someone. She's earned a meaningful relationship by virtue of being generally awesome.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Man, I'm really loving the Deathmole tracks.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

21. - Top - End - #141
    Firbolg in the Playground

Red-head really doesn't like the coffee shop hm?
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

Whoa! Echoes of the Red Dwarf episode where they used Kryten as a battering ram to smash down doors until they could reach Holly's computer core. Maybe she's a fan...

23. - Top - End - #143

Emily is the still the coolest of the three, while the cranky red-head is still vaguely irritating and the last one remains barely more than a background prop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

24. - Top - End - #144
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Whoa! Echoes of the Red Dwarf episode where they used Kryten as a battering ram to smash down doors until they could reach Holly's computer core. Maybe she's a fan...
    I'm fine thank you Susan.

It'll be interesting to see which end up as regular characters, definitely.

As for Tai/Dora, Im reminded of the guest comic that just ended with Yelling bird proclaiming "And then they all F*cked!"
    The Hereafter : Civlisation has collapsed but the humanity abides. Updates every Sunday!

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

(blink blink) (blink blink)

(blink blink) (blink blink)

She... doesn't know what anime is? But she knows anime tropes? But... but...

(head explodey)

26. - Top - End - #146
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Maybe it's genetic? She looks more Chinese, but it could just be a flaw of Jeph's drawing style and she's intended to be Japanese...

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

She seems...awfully tall for Japanese.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Two possibilities.

1.) She knows the media, but not the name.

2.) She just happens to be that special kind of crazy that lets her think that way.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post
    Half-Japanese, then? Besides, if the QCverse actually is a place where the Japanese have anime tropes coded into their DNA, one of them being of unusual height is comparatively minor.

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post
    Height has almost nothing to do with genetics, and more to do with growing conditions. Some of the tallest people I know are second-generation Japanese, growing up in middle-class Canada. Nutrition plays a large part in that.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.