New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

Unless she's close to neutral buoyancy, Marten would appear to be pretty strong for how skinny he is...

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Unless she's close to neutral buoyancy, Marten would appear to be pretty strong for how skinny he is...
    Nothing like a little fear to give you strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Tai and Dora met some interesting people... it's still kind of rude to stay there when your friends are waiting, isn't it?
    Still, I have to say... naked old people... please, no more of them.
    Last edited by Kato; 2012-10-25 at 04:13 AM.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

4. - Top - End - #484
    Titan in the Playground

I half have the feeling they're making all this up and they were really just getting it on.

But not like Donkey Kong.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

5. - Top - End - #485
    Troll in the Playground

Oh yeah, they're brother and sister. It takes a lifetime of practice to be THAT irritating to each other.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by eee View Post
    Oh yeah, they're brother and sister. It takes a lifetime of practice to be THAT irritating to each other.
    Hah, I agree with Jeph's twitter, Claire's expression in panel 4 is what makes that perfect.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    Hah, I agree with Jeph's twitter, Claire's expression in panel 4 is what makes that perfect.
    I also agree. I don't even have a sister and that still got me. This is the funniest update I've seen for a while.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

8. - Top - End - #488
    Colossus in the Playground

Yeah, she is SUCH a freaking sister. He had a chance to tell a "cool" story about how he got injured and she jumped right in and ruined it.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

He's kind of cute with his glasses off.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

Interesting. He has the option to have a normal looking hand, but chooses the robot look.

To be fair, that's probably what I'd go with too.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_cry View Post
    He's kind of cute with his glasses off.
    He's pretty adorkable, honestly. He's just also socially awkward, occasionally pushy, and has very little sense of personal space.

12. - Top - End - #492

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Luzahn View Post
    Interesting. He has the option to have a normal looking hand, but chooses the robot look.

I find it more interesting that the complicated machinery isn't already water-proof and yet can survive the ill-effects of being flooded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I find it more interesting that the complicated machinery isn't already water-proof and yet can survive the ill-effects of being flooded.
    Who says it does? Maybe he just likes to waste money having it repaired instead of buying a cover.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Troll in the Playground

He's pretty adorkable, honestly. He's just also socially awkward, occasionally pushy, and has very little sense of personal space.
    So he's your typical geek?
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luzahn View Post

Mostly normal, but still obviously non organic thanks to a seam and that it likely won't change colour depending on sun exposure.
    Given his previously shown personality, however, it does indeed make perfect sense for him to go with something like this.

16. - Top - End - #496

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    Who says it does? Maybe he just likes to waste money having it repaired instead of buying a cover.
    Well, it'd be cheaper to waterproof it without a fake skin coating than that for one.

While I think he's a gibbering idiot half the time I don't think he's one all the time and certainly not about things he's actually interested in and invested in.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

Frankly, he seemed a bit more a gibbering idiot about the things that interested him, like cybernetics and robotics.

18. - Top - End - #498

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_cry View Post
    Frankly, he seemed a bit more a gibbering idiot about the things that interested him, like cybernetics and robotics.
    Nah, that's more of a babbling fool and socially-dead mongoose. To use the more polite term, anyway.
    Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Tai and Dora met some interesting people... it's still kind of rude to stay there when your friends are waiting, isn't it?
    Yes, I would say so too. 5 minutes is ok I guess, but 3 hours??
    Even though I'm not sure why you'd want to stay with total strangers anyway in the first place.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morquard View Post
    Yes, I would say so too. 5 minutes is ok I guess, but 3 hours??
    Even though I'm not sure why you'd want to stay with total strangers anyway in the first place.
    Well, they're rich, they're good cooks, they're apparently friendly... and, um, probably open-minded? And unnervingly "well-groomed". o_0

21. - Top - End - #501

NecromancerGuy

Well, they're rich, they're good cooks, they're apparently friendly... and, um, probably open-minded? And unnervingly "well-groomed". o_0
    And it doesn't really segue well from on that doorstep to three hours late in a way that makes sense given the characters of Tai or Dora.

Then again, I don't understand how Tai hasn't alienated everyone in the Tri-State Area.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-28 at 02:52 PM.
    Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

Given their personalities, Tai and Dora are much more likely to keep talking with naked old people than any of the other characters.

Except Wil.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    And it doesn't really segue well from on that doorstep to three hours late in a way that makes sense given the characters of Tai or Dora.

Then again, I don't understand how Tai hasn't alienated everyone in the Tri-State Area.
    People who are young and attractive get away with a lot, apparently. Also most of Martin's friend-circle is probably used to putting up with worse.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Troll in the Playground

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Mar-bear in the swimsuit...

25. - Top - End - #505
    Dwarf in the Playground

So anyone else notice the scar on Faye's breast? Am I not remembering something, or is that something that hasn't been explained?

26. - Top - End - #506
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityGrace View Post
    So anyone else notice the scar on Faye's breast? Am I not remembering something, or is that something that hasn't been explained?
    From her car accident. Mental breakdown after her dad's death, while behind the wheel.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    From her car accident. Mental breakdown after her dad's death, while behind the wheel.
    Wasn't that on her stomach?

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityGrace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Wasn't that on her stomach?
    Nope. On her breast. TrinityGrace, Faye has had the scar for a long time. Ever since she looked like this, actually.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Didn't we just have this conversation last week or so?

Also, I'm really starting to like the look of Tan!Hannelore.
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know, something about the colouring makes it look rather fake.