New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

Kato, don't be a Luddite. Embrace the future that is sex robots.

But no. I'm just grossly exaggerating my love for women wearing glasses.

In this case by deeming something female shaped and wearing glasses is greater than something that is merely female shaped. To the point it's like . . . Oh my God.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

It's the Lil' Orphan Anne eyes that are a little off putting, other than that she does make a cute female form in that Sexy Liberian kind of way.
    I wonder how long Ron would have lasted if the Sorting Hat had been a giant spider . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

3. - Top - End - #753
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Really? I mean... how? Is it just a weird fetish because the metallic skin and the "much too obviously a robot" kind of kills it for me...
    You should know better than to ask questions like that. This is the internet, it's all weird niche fetishes here.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_cry View Post
    I wonder how long Ron would have lasted if the Sorting Hat had been a giant spider . . .
    Heh, imagine that. Maybe Marten has something similar? I mean, if something like that suddenly landed on my head to monitor my physiological responses to questions, I'd freak out too. It may very well have influenced the results that made him end up with Pintsize.

Also, Glassybot seems to only have two... erm, well I can't call them "phalanx bones", since they're not bones, but yeah.

On a random note, did you know the fourth/ring toe is the only toe that doesn't have its own Wikipedia page?
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-12-05 at 06:12 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

5. - Top - End - #755
    Troll in the Playground

It's the Lil' Orphan Anne eyes that are a little off putting, other than that she does make a cute female form in that Sexy Liberian kind of way.
    Spontaneous human combustion.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Colossus in the Playground

"Hmm, I dont think we HAVE a house based on terrified sprinters. "
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    "Hmm, I dont think we HAVE a house based on terrified sprinters. "
    The little-known origin of Hufflepuff.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Colossus in the Playground

Waaaaaait a minute.

Why is Pintsize on the poster behind the Sexy Libraribot's head?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Pintsize's old chasis was pretty baseline, if I recall correctly- When he threw those AnthroPC parties, all of the attendants where palate swaps of him.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

10. - Top - End - #760
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Waaaaaait a minute.

Why is Pintsize on the poster behind the Sexy Libraribot's head?
    Because Pintsize is actually the robo-god with amnesia.

Well, they still seem pretty compatible. Evidently Marten is compatible with all but his twins. I'm hoping for Pintsize to be a tad serious right about tomorrow though, that punchline was crude even for him. Or Pintsize is going to move on, leaving Marten and Faye all alone. Again. AND WE CAN GET DRUNK MARTEN! WHO SAYS DRUNK THINGS AND GETS PUNCHED!
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Titan in the Playground

Looks like I had the right of it.

Also, this is one of the earliest times of the day that QC has updated. Man.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-12-06 at 02:28 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

I would think provision would have been made for the distortions caused by arachnophobia, and the results adjusted accordingly. It's not as if this is the first time they did this, after all.

We don't get to see Pintsize's original chassis?

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

You mean this Chasis?

Also, I get the feeling that its more likely the biometrics indicated that Martin would be able to tolerate Pintsize, and they really wanted to get him out of the waiting list.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

I like Pintsize better, I think....

So... since usually a large part of the population is scared of spiders wouldn't neraly all questionnaires be invalid? And for those who are not scared of spiders, wouldn'r Gordon's cuteness cause an endorphine rush that would also invalidate the answers? Either way, unless you are completely apathetic to cute robo spiders, wouldn't your reaction be not reliable?
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

15. - Top - End - #765
    Titan in the Playground

Considering in the western world 55% of women and 18% of men reportedly are afraid of spiders, I'd've thought they'd adjust for that, but guess not.

Shoulda just used a normal helmet.

Also I'm now wondering what a robowhale with Pintsize's personality would be like. Better yet, what if it had turned out Glassybot was Marten's perfect companion AI? Or Gordon?

16. - Top - End - #766
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

Neither of them are on the list.
    They take a recording, shove it through compatibility tests for every companion on the list and the most compatible gets picked. Glassybot or Gordon wouldn't be on the list
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    I like Pintsize better, I think....

So... since usually a large part of the population is scared of spiders wouldn't neraly all questionnaires be invalid? And for those who are not scared of spiders, wouldn'r Gordon's cuteness cause an endorphine rush that would also invalidate the answers? Either way, unless you are completely apathetic to cute robo spiders, wouldn't your reaction be not reliable?
    Or maybe Momo is just assuming that the fear reaction was throwing off the biometrics, and Pintsize really was the ideal companion for Martin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

The Companion AI Assignment Bureau's chief weapon is fear. Fear and surprise. Surprise and fear. TWO! Their two chief weapons are fear and surprise and a fanatical devotion to Friend Computer.

19. - Top - End - #769

Zombie

Haha its been ages since I've seen a Monty Python reference.
    Or one that didnt seem forced at least

Sorry everyone

20. - Top - End - #770

RogueGuy

Clearly the AnthroPC bonding process needed to work a couple of dog-sized bugs to work out.

Friendly, creepy bugs.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anecronwashere View Post
    Haha its been ages since I've seen a Monty Python reference.
    Or one that didnt seem forced at least
    Three. Our three chief weapons are fear, surprise, fanatical devotions to Friend Computer, and Monty Python references.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

22. - Top - End - #772
    Firbolg in the Playground

Jeph invented Angry Bird before Angry Birds existed.

Man, I love this little foul-mouthed fella
    Last edited by Cikomyr; 2012-12-10 at 03:39 AM.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Titan in the Playground

Savoring something is tasty. Most times.

24. - Top - End - #774

Zombie

Oh pintsize. Your so funny

Sorry everyone

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ettin in the Playground

I just read yesterday's strip. Is Yelling Bird okay? Because usually he has an expletive every three or four words. And he was less crude and actually kind of funny.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I just read yesterday's strip. Is Yelling Bird okay? Because usually he has an expletive every three or four words. And he was less crude and actually kind of funny.
    With Yelling Bird's own words: "Blah, blah massive concusion, blee bloo brain damage"
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Ok... At first I thought Marten and Emily might be a nice match... That's her name right?

I'm not saying Pintsize doesn't deserved to get punched, he probably had it coming... but really that girl seems more and more insane. Not simply "slightly screwed up in a lovable way" (like Hanners) but fullblown "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IF YOU EVER REJECT ME!!!!!!" cuckoo.

And how the hell does a "metal ball head" look soft?

28. - Top - End - #778

Girl's got good instincts.
    Play your character, not your alignment.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morquard View Post
    Ok... At first I thought Marten and Emily might be a nice match... That's her name right?

I'm not saying Pintsize doesn't deserved to get punched, he probably had it coming... but really that girl seems more and more insane. Not simply "slightly screwed up in a lovable way" (like Hanners) but fullblown "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IF YOU EVER REJECT ME!!!!!!" cuckoo.

And how the hell does a "metal ball head" look soft?
    I don't think it's that bad. She only punched a robot after all.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The problem is the reason...
    When Faye punches him he's usually been doing disgusting stuff to her underwear or something, Marygold punched him when he grabbed her boobs etc. He brought those on himself.
    Emily punched him because she thought he looked soft...

It's like when I visit a friend - or rather a new acquaintance from work, and then punch her spouse in the face because "Oh, I he looked tough, I thought he could take it!".
    AntroPCs have been established as having feelings and a personality, so "it was just a robot" really isn't a very good excuse.