New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,494 of 1494
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

Normally I'd feel bad about saying this, but in this situation I think it's not necessary: Why wouldn't it have a murder mode?
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

An unfortunate side effect, really. They needed a real hand to make the molds for cybernetics, and the only detached hand they could get was from an executed murderer.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

So...

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Almost time for a new thread. Time flies!

Questionable Content 6: No More Strings Attached?

Though I guess Questionable Content 6-Strings Attached would be punnier (and fitting with the comic).
    Y/N?
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    So...

Y/N?
    Questionable Content 6: Murder-Mode

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by stsasser View Post
    Yes. This is it.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

This has my vote.
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ettin in the Playground

Great success!
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

Clinton and Claire seem to be getting along much better now than when we first saw them together. He's still overly intense, but at least his concern is understandable.

And should the next thread title be "Murder-Mode" or "Stuck in Murder-Mode"?

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

I also liked the guitar titles but it seems Murder Mode has achieved a sudden rise in popularity.

It seems Clinton is in general overly attached / protective... I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Firbolg in the Playground

Clinton would probably be relieved to hear what sort of people were attending the wedding. Not the sort of people who would go violent on a Trans.

11. - Top - End - #1481

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Hm... Faye does indeed look less curvy than usual... I guess he could just have her lose weight over time if it's trouble for him to keep her like that but I really don't care either way.

So... Clinton's a creepy overprotective younger brother. Not much new except his hand has a murder mode apparently. Question: Why?
    All robot hands are like that? Jeph is an Evil Dead Fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

12. - Top - End - #1482

I was really hoping that Clinton was going to be ironically hit by a bus there.
    Play your character, not your alignment.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

For thread title: We should really avoid something that seems funny now, but makes no sense whatsoever in the larger context or even isn't funny anymore in a week.

Murder mode, tbh is a really stupid title.

The guitar one was quite a bit better.

14. - Top - End - #1484

Quote Originally Posted by Morquard View Post
    For thread title: We should really avoid something that seems funny now, but makes no sense whatsoever in the larger context or even isn't funny anymore in a week.

Murder mode, tbh is a really stupid title.

The guitar one was quite a bit better.
    I dunno, people saying things that triggers clintons murder mode hand sounds like it could be a running gag in the comic. Martens guitar however is a big meh. All drama has been drained from that nice and easy. Noone cares other than a brief mention of how insane its price is.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

15. - Top - End - #1485

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    I dunno, people saying things that triggers clintons murder mode hand sounds like it could be a running gag in the comic. Martens guitar however is a big meh. All drama has been drained from that nice and easy. Noone cares other than a brief mention of how insane its price is.
    That and it's much more accessable for the random forumgoer to understand at a quick glance. Murder is a much more commonly used subject than a 6 string guitar (or however many stupid strings that thing has, idc) and at least in the context of the comic, is humorous.
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Titan in the Playground

I really don't care that much about the new title... But neither is really anything that will describe the comic over along time, I think. "Outbreak's of Butt's Disease" is a universal law of the comic, 6-string guitars or murder mode... not so much. But I don't think it's necessary for the threat title to serve such a purpose, really. It's just for good humor.

Anyway... I already had to look up Emily's name again. How can she NOT know Megaman's blaster can charge up?! Or didn't she know the early one could? (If she's off to play the NES Megaman games she'll have a hell of a time, though)
    "What's done is done."

17. - Top - End - #1487

I really don't care that much about the new title... But neither is really anything that will describe the comic over along time, I think. "Outbreak's of Butt's Disease" is a universal law of the comic, 6-string guitars or murder mode... not so much. But I don't think it's necessary for the threat title to serve such a purpose, really. It's just for good humor.

Anyway... I already had to look up Emily's name again. How can she NOT know Megaman's blaster can charge up?! Or didn't she know the early one could? (If she's off to play the NES Megaman games she'll have a hell of a time, though)
    Oh god. . . does this mean that his hand not only has a murder mode, it has at least ONE of the megaman blasters in it?
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Questionable Content 6: Thread Set To British Mode?

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Troll in the Playground

Make it so.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Titan in the Playground

I hope you guys don't expect me to write British then... I have hardly any idea what of my spelling is AE and what is BE.

@Traab: Apparently, it does. And that means he can turn Marten into a smoking pile of ashes with a single plasma burst of he'd ever hurt Claire. Better watch out.
    "What's done is done."

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Barbarian in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

I hope you guys don't expect me to write British then... I have hardly any idea what of my spelling is AE and what is B.
    If this is the way it goes, I'm going to go either 1920's-1930's Brit slang from PG Wodehouse or scorched earth Monte Python references.

"What ho, Faye! Your father has joined the choir invisibe."

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Questionable Content 6: Thread Set To British Mode?
    If that happens I'm going to write every post I post in that thread in Old English.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Troll in the Playground

Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

24. - Top - End - #1494
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

QC six-ydudepartytimes.com?