New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: [Nexus] The Hunting Grounds

[Stormy Peak]

Something about this doesn't seem entirely bright, firing a crossbow bolt into the vortex of swirling clouds the dragon seems to be flying within.
    Up until this moment, it hadn't noticed the two intruders yet, to leave the storm and "greet" them.

But as the bolt falls into the winds and gets torn away, slicing just past the concealed wyrm's face, it becomes very aware.
    Very displeased.

There is another cry from within the storm, before a small hole appears within the clouds.
    Within is briefly visible a massive dragon's face, before it gets obscured by a massive beam of water, condensed and pulled from the surrounding air.
    And aimed directly into Yolvich's general vicinity.

The dragon is just behind the beam as it fires, tearing away from the storm itself and snapping closer to the peak.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

2. - Top - End - #602
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    Jit lashes out wildly at the demon, becoming a small whirlwind of clawing energy. The demon will probably notice that Jit seems more like a raging animal than a thinking human at this point.
    (Deep Dark Woods)
    The demon snarls at Jit as he digs his palms into the ground, pulling out several dead bodies at once, controlling them to form three layers whole layers of their bones around him. He goes forth launching his fists at Jit.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Barbarian in the Playground

Stormy Peak

As Yolvich curses, throwing another harpoon bolt on the crossbow, he looks up to notice the burst of water coming at him. He hastily raised his shield, which just caused him to become knocked back a fair distance. Fortunately, Monster Hunters tend to have this happen a lot to them, so being able to recover from being knocked back by flying leviathans tended to be an essential survival skill, getting up, he readied his sword and buckler just in time to see the giant wyvern descending. Holstering his crossbow on his back, he rushed forward, circling around the wyvern, shield and sword raised.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lazorath View Post
    (Deep Dark Woods)
    The demon snarls at Jit as he digs his palms into the ground, pulling out several dead bodies at once, controlling them to form three layers whole layers of their bones around him. He goes forth launching his fists at Jit.
    Jit is simply going to attempt to claw his way through the wall of bodies. The claws are beginning to heat up enough to melt unprotected flesh. As far as the demon's own attacks, they nearly all land (a few are dodged by pure coincidence), but, barring some means of actually disabling Jit, he seems to not notice the wounds inflicted upon him.

The demon may also notice that the more violent and savage Jit gets, the more rapidly the wounds heal.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

5. - Top - End - #605
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Boletaria]

Well the phantom near the two of three triplets dies and the one near Red is killed as well leaving only shiny drops in their place. The last phantom goes offensive on the remaining triplet attacking with a sword but still holding up the shield.
    My Nexus characters that I consider important.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

6. - Top - End - #606
    Pixie in the Playground

The demon bounces back after noticing two of his layers destroyed. His fades into the darkness of the shadows caused by the tall trees, reappearing next to Silver. He grabs her by the neck, signalling that he's going to absorb her life energy any second. Silver still appears to be unconcious because she doesn't fight back when he grabs her but she opens her eyes, her skin becoming pale and the marks making their way to her whole body.
    The demon looks below her to see the symbol right beneath her. He snarls realizing that she drew it and had been chanting whilst she appeared to be unconcious. Her whip, now a scythe appears suddenly, aiming for the demons hands and successfully slicling off in one swoop but he uses two of the six holes in his arm causing his arms to regenerate.(He stored the energy by absorbing bodies before)
    Silver jumps back and begins running in a curve till she's behind Jit. She takes out two skulls and begins chanting the eyes of the beheaded, slowly opening.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2012-06-01 at 01:29 AM.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Bugbear in the Playground

Boletaria

Thanks to Alpha being right up against the wall, a slashing or chopping attack would simply hit the it instead of him. That leaves a stabbing maneuver and he's already prepared to evade that. Quick as a flash he sidesteps out of the way, trying to bring his axe down on the phantom's sword arm in a severing chop.

His brothers move to where they can hastily intervene if need be, but make no move to help just yet.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

8. - Top - End - #608

((ThirdEmperor and Seraph: I'm pretty sure your plot would be better suited for Outside than Hunting Grounds. As I understand, you've pretty much left it. I'd appreciate it if you used the appropriate thread.

Anyway. I've been busy/unable to get online for about a week now, and things are probably going to continue that way for a while. I'll try to post when I can but I'm sorry that I don't have the time or energy to read what I've missed aside from what I'm involved in. If anyone needs a reward, let me or Harnel know.))

Hills
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Hills

Thenadier grins. The demon was still alive. Good. At least he'd have someone to help finish off the cloud rams. He'll nod and fire another bullet before looking around and seeing which rams are left. Any still alive demon?

Although there is one more cloud-ram Mercutio is far too busy to answer Thenadier's questions, nor chide him in that long-suffering tone that he is a devil not a demon, thank-you-very-much. He has wrestled the cloud ram to the ground, holding it down by the horns with his left hand and tail. With his right hand, he grabs the spell-book hanging from his belt and flips it open to the first empty page. Holding it open with his elbow, he grabs the pen that hangs on the chain next to the spellbook, and yanks it off. It is a fountain pen, made of some sort of black metal. Mercutio stabs the pen into the cloud-ram, eliciting a pained bleat. He pays it no mind, and begins to write in his spellbook with a frantic, almost fevered pace. Lines are filled in moments, two pages filled in just over a minute. The words are in some form of Abyssal. Despite the fact that he is essentially using rain for ink, the words flash red and then fade into the colour of long-dried blood as soon as Mercutio's pen moves on to the next. With each line, the cloud-ram grows paler and smaller, as though its very essence was being consumed. By the time Mercutio completes the second page with a flourish, the cloud-ram is completely gone.

Grinning pridefully, Mercutio stands. I'm assuming Thenadier's solved the problem of the last cloud-ram at this point. That leaves the problem of the quickly expanding lake of fire threatening to over-take the rest of the hills. Mercutio raises a well-trimmed eyebrow as he examines it. "You really are a human, you know that?" As if uninterested in an answer to his rhetorical question, the devil turns his horizontally-pupiled eyes onto his newest pages of spellbook. "I wonder..."

Pond
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Pond

Mateo realises that he's supposed to have drowned, and that playing his hand too soon will alert the siren that he has survived. So for now, he plays dead, lying still and not moving, waiting for the siren to approach. As noted, he doesn't need to breathe, and so he doesn't, and his eyes are closed. He'll listen for her approach; his hearing is quite good. Much better than a human's, in fact.

Heightened senses are to be expected from a vampire. Although it would appear that the siren has no such expectations, nor a suspicion of the true nature of her prey. She seems content to inspect Mateo's shape-shifting body for any sign of gills, her pondweeds lifting his head so she can examine his neck. When she is satisfied that Mateo is indeed dead, she waves a hand and the pondweeds fade away back into the scummy water. With a hungry smile, the siren reaches to roll Mateo onto his back. Should he take no action, she raises her coral knife and lowers it until the razor-sharp point presses against his belly.

Swamp
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty;132
    Wenomir gnashes his teeth, torn between fear, shame and rage. He would never be free of what he did, would he. No, those images torment him still, everywhere he goes.
    I didn't - I killed him, yes, but I never did anything to you! You were alive and well when I was imprisoned! He snaps, as if trying to explain himself.

The man leers at Wenomir as he splutters to defend himself. One of his arms wrap protectively around Jadwiga's corpse as he runs his hand through her hair, tangled and matted with blood.

Oh Wenomir. Jadwiga's corpse looks on at him with the sort of pitiful look one would give a particularly foul vermin before crushing the life out of it. You always were so blind and stupid. I loved him, Wenomir. I always loved him. And you took him from me!
    The last sentence is filled with bitter, hurt malice. As Jadwiga's corspe's lips move, her jaw seems to distend farther than any human's has a right to. And from her wide-open mouth pours a swarm of insects. Uncountable black-chitined beetles fly out of her mouth, carried by gossamer wings that appear to be stained with dried blood. As they swarm towards Wenomir, their wings hum out a distorted looooved hiiiiiim, looooooved hiiiiiiiiim, as though school-children mocking him. They swirl around Wenomir but never touch him - he can't even feel a breeze from their wings even though they seem to be throwing the mist around. Soon they are all he can see, the living black cloud surrounding him like a tornado.
    Last edited by Mr. Moon; 2012-08-30 at 04:53 PM.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

9. - Top - End - #609
    Dwarf in the Playground

((I'm pretty sure I posted before we went inside boletaria that boletaria is inside the hunting grounds. We have NOT teleported into another world, plane or dimension. The reason why they had to use a glowing sword to get in is so that poor fools who don't know about the place can't accidentally wander in. I clearly stated we are in the hunting grounds its just that we are handling small fry before we get to the main monster.))
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

10. - Top - End - #610
    Titan in the Playground

The demon bounces back after noticing two of his layers destroyed. His fades into the darkness of the shadows caused by the tall trees, reappearing next to Silver. He grabs her by the neck, signalling that he's going to absorb her life energy any second. Silver still appears to be unconcious because she doesn't fight back when he grabs her but she opens her eyes, her skin becoming pale and the marks making their way to her whole body.
    The demon looks below her to see the symbol right beneath her. He snarls realizing that she drew it and had been chanting whilst she appeared to be unconcious. Her whip, now a scythe appears suddenly, aiming for the demons hands and successfully slicling off in one swoop but he uses two of the six holes in his arm causing his arms to regenerate.(He stored the energy by absorbing bodies before)
    Silver jumps back and begins running in a curve till she's behind Jit. She takes out two skulls and begins chanting the eyes of the beheaded, slowly opening.
    Jit doesn't really seem to notice what Silver is doing, charging towards the demon again in blind fury and attempting to dismember it again.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post

Hills

Although there is one more cloud-ram Mercutio is far too busy to answer Thenadier's questions, nor chide him in that long-suffering tone that he is a devil not a demon, thank-you-very-much. He has wrestled the cloud ram to the ground, holding it down by the horns with his left hand and tail. With his right hand, he grabs the spell-book hanging from his belt and flips it open to the first empty page. Holding it open with his elbow, he grabs the pen that hangs on the chain next to the spellbook, and yanks it off. It is a fountain pen, made of some sort of black metal. Mercutio stabs the pen into the cloud-ram, eliciting a pained bleat. He pays it no mind, and begins to write in his spellbook with a frantic, almost fevered pace. Lines are filled in moments, two pages filled in just over a minute. The words are in some form of Abyssal. Despite the fact that he is essentially using rain for ink, the words flash red and then fade into the colour of long-dried blood as soon as Mercutio's pen moves on to the next. With each line, the cloud-ram grows paler and smaller, as though its very essence was being consumed. By the time Mercutio completes the second page with a flourish, the cloud-ram is completely gone.

Grinning pridefully, Mercutio stands. I'm assuming Thenadier's solved the problem of the last cloud-ram at this point. That leaves the problem of the quickly expanding lake of fire threatening to over-take the rest of the hills. Mercutio raises a well-trimmed eyebrow as he examines it. "You really are a human, you know that?" As if uninterested in an answer to his rhetorical question, the devil turns his horizontally-pupiled eyes onto his newest pages of spellbook. "I wonder..."
    No! I'm a gnome demon. He's probably going to just keep saying that to annoy Mercutio. Technically, I don't know what I am, being ageless tends to confuse people of my actual race. Why would you help me vile trickster?

12. - Top - End - #612
    Pixie in the Playground

[Desert]

Well, the ice has little effect on the dragon. Though time... time is quite a different, more complex matter.

Needless to say, the kid's never going to be of much use again.

But Ruber isn't the kid, is he? The kid was just the skin he was currently wearing. Realizing it was now frozen in a permanent deadtime, he knew he has to get out of there. With a heave, a tug, and definitely a bit of tearing, he separates himself from the skin of the kid. A puddle of black oil-like black ooze seeps from it's fingernails, doubling back only to envelope his priceless dragon-steel dagger, and the skin quickly deflates.

Ah, the true form of a Lairan rakshasa. A shapeless puddle.

It was the least pleasant way to break a morph, but the only one available to him.

Probably unwise for him to reform right next to the dragon, and equally unwise was for him to assume his first and most natural form, as losing it would be rather disastrous. Still, the lithe young elf warrior was useful for dodging and general speed.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

13. - Top - End - #613

Desert

Whoa. That's.... That's kinda awesome and scary as all hell at the same time.

Although the triplets are thankfully at a safe distance to avoid the worst effects of the blast, the bludgeoning hail, biting frost and ebbing time, they still feel a deathly chill bite into their bones as the dragon roars it's Name in challenge. From frying in the desert sun to shivering in cold as they hide behind the jagged rocks, all in the space of three little words.

They're quite glad they've stuck sniping at the dragon from a good distance.

No more attacks this round, the brothers wisely deciding to wait until the dragon is once more distracted before resuming their assault. Heck nows they don't want the tyrant lizard coming after them.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Desert]

Empyreum Dragons are pretty scary critters. The components of their Names are the words of creation stolen from the gods. A Dragon's Name is its most powerful weapon and not used at all flippantly.

And technically Diinuldrum's Name doesn't cause permanent dead time. As soon as the dragon interacts with any poor person it freezes they're freed. Or if they just wait a few hours. Mostly the monster uses this attack to immobilize large groups of foes and them crush them one by one at his leisure.

Using lightning powers to shatter ice is certainly within the realm of possibility. Using them to break free of temporal stasis? That's a bit harder.

The Glacial Dragon doesn't notice the shape shifter for now. His focus is on the pesky gun-slinger. He'll reach out with one massive claw to pluck her off the ground and then try to simply crush her to death.

"A pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Orc in the Playground

Pond

Mateo will wait for the knife to press against his belly before acting. His hands whip out to grab her wrist, one next to the other. He'll grip tightly and twist, aiming to break her wrist or otherwise disrupt her wrist-bones.

Plains- Interaction Wanted!

A creature has arrived here. It's a very odd creature, just over a metre long and covered in green photosynthesising feathers. Its head is reminiscent of a rat, as is its general body shape. This is obscured, however, by its peculiar anatomy. Its head has the teeth of a pig distorting its jaw, complete with tusks, ice-blue eyes, wolf like ears and antennae, whilst it has gills in its neck. The rest of its body is equally peculiar; it has six limbs- four legs ending in squirrel-like feet, and a pair of pseudo-wings. Bringing up the rear of this creature is a feline, yet feathered, tail ending in a wasp's stinger.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

16. - Top - End - #616
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    Jit doesn't really seem to notice what Silver is doing, charging towards the demon again in blind fury and attempting to dismember it again.
    The demon remains calm, his eyes now on Jit. He raises both his calms causing thousands of skeletons to appear from within the ground. He sends them forth, all targeting Jit.
    Silver finishes the chant causing the mouths of the beheaded to open, allowing to figures to crawl their way out.
    One is a female (Erin) with black hair and blue eyes with a gigantic scar on her leg. The other is a male (Binarion) with on green eye one yellow eye. He has a claw on his left hand and appears to be rather large. A stab mark is located on his chest and two large stab wounds on his stomach.
    "I thought you were never going to call us-," he says cutting off due to him realizing why they've been summoned.
    "What happened to you," Silver asks.
    "Trust me, you don't want to know," Binarion states softly."Long time no see, sis," Erin calls, readying her weapon. Silver gives Erin her bow and arrows which Erin takes.
    Silver looks over to the demon.
    "Luke," she whispers causing the demon to reveal a sinister smirk. She raises her scythe which reveals another thousand undead creatures to fight for their side. Both of them yelling at the same time, signalling to attack one another.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

[Deep Dark Woods]

Jit snarls and attempts to simply cut down as many skeletons as he can.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

18. - Top - End - #618

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Wilderness

The woman's armor barely deflects the arrow, and she gets ready to charge, but something stops her. A stray thought or instinct tells her not to. There wasn't any hatred or anger in this act, like what she normally experienced, and that was something new. Michicora didn't look like any kind of elf she knew personally, and that in itself was intriguing. There was more than meets the eye to her, and she wished to find out what that was.

As Michicora retreats, the woman stands and swings her sword upwards and to the side, over her back to swing it into the specialized sheath that rests there. With a non-threatening pose, she reaches down to pull Michicora's blade from the ground before switching her grip to the blade, offering the hilt towards the elf. "I believe this is yours." She says, trying to signal that the fight is over.
    [Wilderness]

The elf takes yet another step backwards and looks around in paranoia, weary of other attackers which may have sneaked up during the fight. Seeing no one at the fact the warrior haven't made a move she relaxes slightly.
    "Throw it here." She says, gesturing towards the ground before her. "Slowly." Once she does this she might trust her a bit more.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    Swamp

The man leers at Wenomir as he splutters to defend himself. One of his arms wrap protectively around Jadwiga's corpse as he runs his hand through her hair, tangled and matted with blood.

Oh Wenomir. Jadwiga's corpse looks on at him with the sort of pitiful look one would give a particularly foul vermin before crushing the life out of it. You always were so blind and stupid. I loved him, Wenomir. I always loved him. And you took him from me!
    The last sentence is filled with bitter, hurt malice. As Jadwiga's corspe's lips move, her jaw seems to distend farther than any human's has a right to. And from her wide-open mouth pours a swarm of insects. Uncountable black-chitined beetles fly out of her mouth, carried by gossamer wings that appear to be stained with dried blood. As they swarm towards Wenomir, their wings hum out a distorted looooved hiiiiiim, looooooved hiiiiiiiiim, as though school-children mocking him. They swirl around Wenomir but never touch him - he can't even feel a breeze from their wings even though they seem to be throwing the mist around. Soon they are all he can see, the living black cloud surrounding him like a tornado.
    Wenomir takes a deep breath and remains still. He won't attack, not this time. All those years ago, he lashed out like a fool and murdered the man whose spectre is now in front of him. That won't happen again, unless they strike first.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Wilderness]

The elf takes yet another step backwards and looks around in paranoia, weary of other attackers which may have sneaked up during the fight. Seeing no one at the fact the warrior haven't made a move she relaxes slightly.
    "Throw it here." She says, gesturing towards the ground before her. "Slowly." Once she does this she might trust her a bit more.
    Wilderness

The woman gives a careful nod, understanding Michicora's caution and does as asked before backing off a step or two. "Do you have a place for the night? This place is filled with creatures much stronger than the both of us."

21. - Top - End - #621

[Wilderness]

Michicora meets the woman's offer with an stare, "Why did you attack me?" She asks straight to the point.

22. - Top - End - #622

[Desert]

If Enola's powers were simply electrical in nature, that would be true. However, hers are more demonic in origin. May take her a moment, but she should be able to break free.

The dragon might find it at least irritating to pick her up, with her being covered in electricity and all. She should be able to get out of the time-freeze right about when he starts squeezing her. And she will respond by flaring her aura even more, hoping to force his claw open. Of course, this aura flaring is accompanied by and swinging of her arms and legs she can get in. Might cut the skin of his forefoot open.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

23. - Top - End - #623
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Boletaria

Thanks to Alpha being right up against the wall, a slashing or chopping attack would simply hit the it instead of him. That leaves a stabbing maneuver and he's already prepared to evade that. Quick as a flash he sidesteps out of the way, trying to bring his axe down on the phantom's sword arm in a severing chop.

His brothers move to where they can hastily intervene if need be, but make no move to help just yet.
    Hunting Grounds: Boletaria: Courtyard

The last phantom uses his shield to block the attack and attacks with a slash to the leg area. Red moves to the triplets location but I doubt he'll make it there with the phantom still alive.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

24. - Top - End - #624

Desert

Enola might well have some help breaking free of the dragon's grasp. With Diinuldrum on the ground and his name having surely driven away the cloud of sand obscuring their collective vision, the three brother's waste no time in unleashing another salvo of automatic gunfire.

This time the shots are focused solely upon the arm holding Enola, so that perhaps whatever damage the bullets manage to inflict through the dragon's frozen armor will weaken it's hold on her.

No doubt this will finally draw the dragon's notice to them, as there is little else now to distract him. That's alright though. They can't stay hidden forever so it's better to help Enola now and risk attracting the dragon's ire, rather than let her die and have fight it alone.

Boletaria

The sword scores a shallow cut just below the knee, drawing blood and an annoyed, pained grimace from Alpha. Shifting his weight onto the uninjured leg he advances in the split second it should take the phantom to recover from it's swing, trying to bash it's shield out of the way his own and bring it down with a chop dead center to the torso.

If that for whatever reason doesn't work, One has his crossbow out and will see about trying to put a bolt between the phantom's shoulderblades.

25. - Top - End - #625
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Boletaria: Courtyard]

Goodbye phantoms and hello loot! The axe to torso kills the last red phantom.
    There are five glowing shards from the phantoms that will turn into loot once picked up. The remaining original corpses that were to be looted will have to bbe examined first to see what they got.

((Hey ThirdEmperor Do you mind If I put in the NPC's here? Cause normally this is the place where we kill Executioner Miralda. Or should i Deus EX Machina us so that we head strait for Phalanx. I'm saying this assuming you finished Demon Souls from the PS3))
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

26. - Top - End - #626

Boletaria

((NPCs are fine))

Alpha tests out his leg to make sure it can still flex in all the normal ways and hold him up. Satisfied the cut didn't disrupt anything major, he leans down to pick up the glowing shard and examine it.

His brothers will do the same, collecting the loot from the phantoms they killed before searching the bodies that were already in the courtyard when they arrived.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Pixie in the Playground

About 200 skeletons are easily defeated but the demon decides to morph them together into bigger, stronger beings, making them even harder to kill and causing them to easily defeat the skeletons controlled by Silver.
    Binarion rushes into the battle, tackling several skeletons at once. Erin runs into the battle with her tiny dagger but managing to kill several skeletons before she falls on the ground, twitching, growing fur. Her eyes turning yellow, growing bigger and stronger. The skeletons attempt to finish her but before they can she leaps onto them, ripping them apart like a wild animal.
    (Half the skeletons are defeated on the demons side and 3/4 of the skeletons are defeated on Silver's side).

28. - Top - End - #628
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Boletaria: Courtyard]

From the three phantoms that they killed they get 3 Unknown Hero's Soul. From the 4 corpses they get 2 half-moon grasses 3 crescent moon grasses and a Fluted Knight armor set. Red gets 2 Half-moon grasses from the phantoms and a dagger from the corpse. As for the raw souls everyone gains 500 souls to the count.

From the courtyard there are two paths, one a door further in the courtyard and the other path is back to the gate bridge where they can go on thier way to start opening the gate.

"Sorry, I was careless. Where to next take the lead Alpha."
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

29. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

About 200 skeletons are easily defeated but the demon decides to morph them together into bigger, stronger beings, making them even harder to kill and causing them to easily defeat the skeletons controlled by Silver.
    Binarion rushes into the battle, tackling several skeletons at once. Erin runs into the battle with her tiny dagger but managing to kill several skeletons before she falls on the ground, twitching, growing fur. Her eyes turning yellow, growing bigger and stronger. The skeletons attempt to finish her but before they can she leaps onto them, ripping them apart like a wild animal.
    (Half the skeletons are defeated on the demons side and 3/4 of the skeletons are defeated on Silver's side).
    [Deep Dark Woods]

As the skeletons get bigger, the expression on Jit's face becomes a feral grin and he howls. As he does, the claws on his hands extend rapidly (now more like this [ just the claws]). Then a pair of wings made of the same kind of energy erupt from his back as he rises from the ground and charges.

(At this point, Jit does actively get stronger the longer he's fighting. It's part of the effects of the experiment)

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

30. - Top - End - #630
    Pixie in the Playground

[Desert]

Well, it's good that it doesn't cause perma-deadtime, but it doesn't help Ruber very much as he's already abandoned the skin. A shame, as it had been innocent-looking, but he had others.

Oh look, the dragon is ignoring him. Honestly, he didn't care much about Enola, finds it difficult to care for anything with legs, but that at least will make it easier to attack.

Stab the dragon!

Stab the dragon with a dragon-steel knife, the only weapon (that Ruber knows of at any rate) that can penetrate his own scales. The obsidian hilt, ornate and depicting a snarling beast with wings spread out as the grip, seems to melt away into the hard steel, and it has such a fine, sharp edge that it can bore into just about anything. He only hopes it'll work on the Diinuldrum.

He's stabbing at the closest target he has, the huge, curving claw in the sand next to him.
    Last edited by orb_of_blood; 2012-06-02 at 12:39 PM.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!