New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Hi Guys! Walker in the Waste build!

Okay. Being a Dry Lich is cool. With Human Heritage, you are pretty much immune to a bunch of things (Even the dreaded water!) you shouldn't be. The flavor is awesome. It looks awesome. It's just cool!

So I want to enter it. It's really tricky though.
    So I am thinking Mulan Human (Humans are descended from humans!) Dread Necromancer with Southern Magician, Versatile Spellcaster, and Heat Endurance. Grab Arcane Disciple: Thirst. You have 2 flaws, of course. This is hard

Shuffle yourself a Human Heritage when you become a Dry Lich later. It's worth being able to be underwater. Either that or find a way to be immune to acid.

I might be really old. I won't be need my Con score once I achieve greatness- no, Lichness, so the bonuses to my casting stat would be good.

I am at loss . It's been a while since I've done anythign that only runs on spell slots. Sure, Dessication is cool, but I'd like a Reserve feat or something similiar to do while I am saving my slots.

While we're at this, I want to buy off being a Murder of Crows (Or a Swarm Templated Raven/small bird is fine) Lycanthrope. Can someone help me find out how to stat one out?
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Hi Guys! Walker in the Waste build!

You know dread necro chassis means you're looking at a level 7 entry? Check out the pre-reqs for your pre-reqs.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hi Guys! Walker in the Waste build!

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddles View Post
    You know dread necro chassis means you're looking at a level 7 entry? Check out the pre-reqs for your pre-reqs.
    As for +2 fort? Crap. Shuffling is your friend, or just play a Asherati, learn some Acid Immunity tricks.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.