Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1501
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] WATCHTOWER 15: New and Improved!

[Cessie's Office]

The sorceress nods. "Understandable. So being a demi-dragons means you're related to a dragon? Or that you aquired power from one?" Does Hildur have any dragon like features?

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forge]

Outside in the courtyard, the dwarf Yazon is poking around Harnel's forge. He examines it with a critical eye. He may not be the best educated when it comes to these things, but his father sure was. You can't help but pick up a few things.

3. - Top - End - #1443

[Cessie's Office]

Hildur looks human, for all intents and purposes. But she is very tall, over six feet, and the irises of her eyes are the same color as her Gossamer glove, a pale golden. "Well, that's a bit of a story. I only recently became a demi-dragon by inheriting the name of Maarsukaal. I'm mostly human, but if I Shape air too much, I'll start to look like a small dragon."

4. - Top - End - #1444

[Cessie's Office]

"So what does it mean to 'shape air' exactly? What can you do?" The sorceress asks with an raised eyebrow, having already noted down everything else Hildur said.

5. - Top - End - #1445

[Cessie's Office]

"I can control it," Hildur says. "I don't fully understand it myself, I'm still learning. But the air is a part of me, I can move it like it was my own hand."

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Halfling in the Playground

[Courtyard]

"Well, if you need one more persson to fly, then I ssupposse I sshall have to." Unless someone else volunteers, Damon will go ahead and hop off Vizek's back again.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Strangers passing in the street,
    By chance two separate glances meet.
    And I am you, and what I see is me.

Ithuriel the angel has been turned into a cat by banjo1985!

7. - Top - End - #1447

[Courtyard]

As I assume no one else plan to fly (considering they all have reasons not to) I guess they set off to outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    [Cessie's Office]

"I can control it," Hildur says. "I don't fully understand it myself, I'm still learning. But the air is a part of me, I can move it like it was my own hand."
    [Cessie's Office]

"But if you use it too much, you start to look like a dragon." The sorceress confirms. "So if we speculate a bit here. What do you think you can do for Watch and what do you think Watch can do for you? Do you think for example if we spread your name, you'd do a better work for us?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-10-01 at 09:16 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1448

[Cessie's Office]

"I suppose," Hildur says. She still wasn't sure about how her changing worked either. "Well, I don't really know. I know that I can help with stopping apocalypses, I'm alright in a fight. I didn't just come here to spread my own Name."

9. - Top - End - #1449

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Courtyard

Ok then around 40 years past while only maybe a few months past here.

"Slow down, please. Tell me what do you want from her stuff? You have to understand that we can't really know that you are her ganddaugther."
    Courtyard
    "She left behind a satchel with wedding gifts for Harnel and Cessie that she never got to give to them. Since I was going to be in this place going after a dragon, she asked me to retrieve the gifts and give them to Harnel and Cessie."
    Can't really know that she's her granddaughter? I suppose dragonhunters that look quite a bit like Katherine come through here often?
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    I am without Internet

10. - Top - End - #1450

[Cessie's Office]

"Well, no. I suppose I should have formulated that better. What I meant was, if your name grows will your powers grow with them so you'd do better in a fight? Since that would be a practical reason for spreading your name. Both for you and us." The sorceress replies.

11. - Top - End - #1451

[Cessie's Office]

Hildur rubs the back of her neck. "Yeah, I guess, but I'd rather not just tell everyone about me without me earning that. I'm plenty strong already."

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Forge]

Outside in the courtyard, the dwarf Yazon is poking around Harnel's forge. He examines it with a critical eye. He may not be the best educated when it comes to these things, but his father sure was. You can't help but pick up a few things.

A small blonde head is poked into the forge. Siemko is exploring the strange place his uncle lives in. Now he sort of stares, since he's never seen a dwarf before.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

13. - Top - End - #1453

[Cessie's Office]

Cessie nods again while making notes. "So how well are you getting along with the other watchmembers since you joined? Have you gotten to really know anyone yet?"

14. - Top - End - #1454

[Cessie's Office]

"I haven't really talked to anyone," Hildur says. "I just stay out in the courtyard. It's windier there."

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    A small blonde head is poked into the forge. Siemko is exploring the strange place his uncle lives in. Now he sort of stares, since he's never seen a dwarf before.
    [Forge]

It doesn't take too long before Yazon takes note of the boy watching him. "Hello there, boy. I wouldn't've thought there'd be children around here. Are your parents around?" The dwarf asks with a broad, friendly smile.

16. - Top - End - #1456

[Cessie's Office]

"Would you like to get to know some of the other people working here? The idea of an organization is that we work together after all and how can we work together if we don't know each other at least at a very basic level?" She asks with an questioningly look at Hildur. "I'm obviously not going to force you to do anything, but it's a suggestion. I know that many members can come off as a bit asocial but I know that Wenomir for instance can be a good friend once you get to know him. Him and I are from completely different worlds but still we can work together. Ilpholin is another example, even if she don't work here anymore she still had good sides once you got to know her. Even if she was even more of my opposite then Wenomir." She was a bit unsure about Ilpholin's status herself but it was best to just give Hildur the official version.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-10-02 at 04:34 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Titan in the Playground

[Forge]

It doesn't take too long before Yazon takes note of the boy watching him. "Hello there, boy. I wouldn't've thought there'd be children around here. Are your parents around?" The dwarf asks with a broad, friendly smile.
    "Um, no sir. My parents don't live here. But I'm staying here with my uncle Wenomir because I'm a psychic and Mister DC is going to teach me," the boy says, rather quickly.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forge]

"Ah, I never knew Wenomir had siblings around here. Good man your uncle is." Yazon walks a bit closer to Siemko. "Being taught by DC, eh? Haven't got a chance to personally meet the man myself, but I've heard a few things. No doubt you'll be learning a lot. What should I call you, boy? I'm sure your parents thought to give you a name." He says with a chuckle.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

[Forge]

"I'm Siemko, sir. And Uncle Wenomir seems like a good person, but also really scary," the boy says. "Who are you, sir?"

20. - Top - End - #1460

[Cessie's Office]

"I uh, I suppose," Hildur says, playing a bit with her fingers. "I'm not really sure how I'd go about that, though."

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forge]

Yazon chuckles a bit. Wenomir would have an intimidating appearance to a child. "My name's Yazon. You'll probably see me around. I live here too."

22. - Top - End - #1462

[Cessie's Office]

"That you will have to figure out on your own. I can tell you that I doubt anyone would mind speaking to you however. You seem like a decent person and I can tell you from experience that just striking up a conversation is a long way to go. Just try to find some other member and speak to them and see where it goes. That's all advice I can really give you." The sorceress explains. "In any case, if you need anything or want someone to talk to, I'm here for you."

23. - Top - End - #1463

[Cessie's Office]

Hildur shrugs and looks down a little. "I understand," she says. She hasn't talked to anyone much since becoming a demi-dragon, and that hasn't helped her confidence much. "Is there anything else you wanted to know?"

24. - Top - End - #1464

[Cessie's Office]

"Not for now, you may leave if you want." She replies.

25. - Top - End - #1465

[Cessie's Office]

"Alright," Hildur says as she stands up. "I'll be outside." And then she turns to head for the courtyard.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Titan in the Playground

[Forge]

Yazon chuckles a bit. Wenomir would have an intimidating appearance to a child. "My name's Yazon. You'll probably see me around. I live here too."
    "Are you a warrior too, sir?" Siemko asks, feeling a little bolder.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-10-06 at 06:01 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Courtyard
    "She left behind a satchel with wedding gifts for Harnel and Cessie that she never got to give to them. Since I was going to be in this place going after a dragon, she asked me to retrieve the gifts and give them to Harnel and Cessie."
    Can't really know that she's her granddaughter? I suppose dragonhunters that look quite a bit like Katherine come through here often?
    Courtyard

I don't think the look is much of a problem. Stealing the armor and some illusions and Tada we have her granddaugther. We are in the Nexus EVERYTHING is possible.

"Well then we should look for it. Would you mind if I come alonge with you? I haven't visited Harnel and Cessie since they build their new home."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    My Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taric by me; Witch by Elagune, Mirrow Taric by Bradakhan, Baby by captain Happy

Arkant
    I make Let's Play's. If you want to see some look HERE (It's in German)

28. - Top - End - #1468

Courtyard
    "Not at all. I need someone to help me find them anyways. So...lead the way to Katherine's room."
    Kari put her helm back on.
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    I am without Internet

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forge]

"That's right. Been fighting most of my life. How about you, boy? You want to fight like your uncle Wenomir?" Yazon asks.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Titan in the Playground

[Forge]

"I don't know," Siemko says. "Since I'm a psychic, I guess I'll be doing whatever it is that psychics do. But uncle says that they can do a lot of things, so I'll have to decide. But I haven't yet."