New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: "Laughter of a Dying Man" - IC

Under the quick ministration of Sellus the wounds sustained and the poison that likely comes with them are quickly healed. I-786 stands as if he was untouched, the only evidence of such wounds are some bandages beneath his armour.

As Sellus climbs towards the top of Caius Gun-cutter he is quickly joined by the two squads that so bravely faced the Daemon, as they rise towards the one of the many openings in the framework and the door at the end of it. His auger and senses detecting nothing that he did not already know.

Spoiler
    Show

I should explain that its a false roof, sort of what would have been used by cranes, but with a lot more walkways, that Sellus is approaching and would disembark. A simple look, quickly confirms that it will hold steady.

As quickly as possible the remaining men disembark and quickly set up choke points in the doorways as well as supplys in the walls. Soon enough the first batch of men are all on the ground and the shuttles return back to the ship, accompanied by 3 of the Gun-cutters, as to retrieve the remaining.

Mallius quickly informs I-786 and Mendel, that the next batch will not be able to fit on the bay, expansion is necessary.
    Last edited by Vizzi; 2012-07-07 at 08:23 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Sellus orders a winch set up so the group can quickly head back down to the bay, and bring I-786 up now the ship is gone.

"Perhaps the command staff should split up to cover more ground quickly, as time is short. Whoever wants to accompany me up here is welcome. Stay in contact, and make sure a vox-operator stays here to act as a hub for our communications."

Sellus removes the heavy pieces of his void-suit while he waits, and then stares down at the crew who will accompany him. He keeps the eye contact brief, conscious of how uncomfortable it makes people feel, before replacing his helmet.

"Come. The unknown awaits us."

He tries the hatch and then heads out of the bay.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Halfling in the Playground

"I will assist you." He spoke to Sellus as his metallic fingers flexed and the shoulder mounted weapon swiveled to ensure everything was in working order. Sword in hand he moved in the direction that Sellus had indicated. A vanguard to the others.