New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Looking to commision an artist for some weapon and armor drawings.

I need to commission some artwork for close to a hundred pieces of weaponry and armor for the RPG manual I am writing.

The artwork needs to be in a "realistic" illustrative style rather than cartoony or abstract. Black and white, either line drawing or shaded. Something of comparable quality and style to the illustrations in the 3.0 and 3.5 Dungeon's and Dragons PHB.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...vhwso1_500.jpg

The drawings I need will be primarily based off real world designs and I can provide reference photos if needed.

You will of course be paid upon completion, we can discuess details over e-mail.

If you are interested or no someone who is please reply here or send me a PM. Thanks.

Update: It looks like I have found someone for the project. Thank you to everyone who expressed an interest.
    Last edited by Talakeal; 2013-05-17 at 09:10 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Looking to commision an artist for some weapon and armor drawings.

Hm, realistic-ish armor and weapons, you say...

You should talk to Hreztil. He seems to be up for your task, style-wise.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Looking to commision an artist for some weapon and armor drawings.

Hey there. I do illustration work and have an opening in my schedule soon. You can have a look at my portfolio here: Portfolio!

You can also check my recently started blog here: Blog!

PM mere if you're interested and we'll sort out the formal stuff and the details :)
    I can be PMed for commissions and questions and such :) (Currently there's quite some waiting time on big jobs, as I'm pretty busy. I can still fit in small jobs though.)
    Art Thread (You should go look! It has artwork! :O)
    Lords of the Nine project

I will rise up from the chaos
    I will rise up from the grave
    A brother to the darkness
    A master to the slave