New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Thanqol Learns 2 Draw: Every Step Is The First

Quote Originally Posted by Story Time View Post
    "You expect me to waste precious man-power...because you smelled some-thing weird coming from the gutter vane?"

That's an hilarious expression! The facial hair could be more...prolific...

And I wonder if the bumps/points of hair could be less sharp / pronounced. Of course, I've never seen Phoenix Wright. The, um...epaulettes should be balanced. The one on the left is a bit...squeenched.

At any rate, this one's not too bad.
    Thanks! I enjoyed doing it, thanks for the feedback.

As for Phoenix Wright, you should follow HelloWinter's LP here. It's good fun and I think you'd enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
    I couldn't locate anything similar to what I was thinking, so you are probably right that the pose looks stupid. How about something like this instead?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hmm. I'm worried that pose doesn't play to the strengths of the design; the face is partially obscured, doesn't look lithe and agile and it's going to make the lightning look cluttered. Sure I can't sell you with something like this?

Day 533: Some Guy

Someguy.jpg

Loving the expression practise I've been doing recently.

Also I am an Exalted genius and I saved a city from the Great Contagion single-handedly.

Links

2. - Top - End - #392

Day 534: Ticklish

Randomly off topic, but THE INTERNET demanded that I draw Charger being tickled and I fear and obey THE INTERNET'S whims

Links

Time: 25 minutes
    Music: Made From Scratch
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-10-31 at 07:31 AM.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    The Internet is fickle: Supportive in one moment and cruel in the next. What makes us strong is to rise above it and be consistent regardless of the endless ( wishy-washy ) waves.

...despite the source of the request, that little sketch is a great piece of art. It's...got a little bit of what I'll call, "Messy hair," but it looks like the artist intended to make it that way. I don't know if that's true, but because of the appearance of design the piece of art is good, rather than just, "Ordinary messy."

...yeah, if that wasn't any less confusing...

Brush is good. Sparkles are good. Wiggle of brush is good, though I might suggest centering it at the wooden tip rather than around the entire brush. The pony's teeth are good and the expression is excellent. It's... this one's nice to look at. Cheerful. Good body shape on the pony. The...two center lines of the tail ( the lower and shorter one, specifically ) strike me as odd for some reason. Probably the origin point of the stroke.

The brush head... The brush head is shaped like it's wet, but the texture / color of the brush itself doesn't appear wet. My recommendation would be to try with a more fluffy / frizzy brush shape to indicate dryness. It's a small pickiness, I know.

Summation Response: I like it. A lot. It's nice and cheerful and just...

4. - Top - End - #394

Randomly off topic, but THE INTERNET demanded that I draw Charger being tickled and I fear and obey THE INTERNET'S whims

Links
    O.O

I think that's the first drawing I've ever seen of Charger smiling.

MOAR!
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Troll in the Playground

Links

That might be the cutest Charger face I've seen.

A thought occurs - Vulcan pony. Discuss?
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

6. - Top - End - #396

The Internet is fickle: Supportive in one moment and cruel in the next. What makes us strong is to rise above it and be consistent regardless of the endless ( wishy-washy ) waves.

...despite the source of the request, that little sketch is a great piece of art. It's...got a little bit of what I'll call, "Messy hair," but it looks like the artist intended to make it that way. I don't know if that's true, but because of the appearance of design the piece of art is good, rather than just, "Ordinary messy."

...yeah, if that wasn't any less confusing...

Brush is good. Sparkles are good. Wiggle of brush is good, though I might suggest centering it at the wooden tip rather than around the entire brush. The pony's teeth are good and the expression is excellent. It's... this one's nice to look at. Cheerful. Good body shape on the pony. The...two center lines of the tail ( the lower and shorter one, specifically ) strike me as odd for some reason. Probably the origin point of the stroke.

The brush head... The brush head is shaped like it's wet, but the texture / color of the brush itself doesn't appear wet. My recommendation would be to try with a more fluffy / frizzy brush shape to indicate dryness. It's a small pickiness, I know.

Summation Response: I like it. A lot. It's nice and cheerful and just...
    Thank you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    O.O

I think that's the first drawing I've ever seen of Charger smiling.

MOAR!
    You know, I think it is too. She's looked smug once or twice but that isn't the same thing. Even here she's trying really hard not to.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    That might be the cutest Charger face I've seen.

A thought occurs - Vulcan pony. Discuss?
    I am but a humble slave to the will of the Internet

Day 535: VulcanPony

I don't think the colour scheme entirely fits but I completely spaced on a colour design that hadn't been done before. I'm also not sure if it's a hit or lot. Tried some very strange things and can't really assess.

Links

Time: 1.5 hours
    Music: Ponyville Storm

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground

I am but a humble slave to the will of the Internet
    No! You are your own person!
    Now get me a Milo.

Anyway... My attempts to be humorous aside...
    That is an awesome picture. If you feel a needle being inserted into your temple any time in the next week, it's just my agents draining your talent.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

8. - Top - End - #398

Day 535: VulcanPony
    ...body lines are so great... A very serious pony about to change their force of will against an unknown target. Very convincing and...

...hair lines are a little more messy than the body lines. It might have some-thing to do with the thickness of the brush that they were not as convincing as Thanqol's last image in terms of the appearance of design.

...the paints...are very messy. More-so than the hair. Messy enough to say, "I know that you can do better than that."

The Cutie Mark is excellently placed and clear, how-ever, which tells me that it's not the fault of the paints. It'd be great to see this piece go through another draft of painting. Of course, "Ticklish," would be neat to see with paints also.

The body paints make more sense than the hair paints in this piece. I'm not sure why. Some of it might have to do with color placement and some of it might have to do with light / shadow. For example: The detail of the shadows in the tail are much more precise than the mane. But, I also notice that some of the hair paint goes out-side the lines of the hair.

Summation Response: Convincing and provocative. The over-all pose and effect is pretty great.

Music: Ponyville Storm
    Last edited by Story Time; 2012-11-01 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Spelling!

9. - Top - End - #399

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    No! You are your own person!
    Now get me a Milo.

Anyway... My attempts to be humorous aside...
    That is an awesome picture. If you feel a needle being inserted into your temple any time in the next week, it's just my agents draining your talent.
    I'm only on day 535 D: Surely you want to let my talent mature before you harvest it.

...body lines are so great... A very serious pony about to change their force of will against an unknown target. Very convincing and...

...hair lines are a little more messy than the body lines. It might have some-thing to do with the thickness of the brush that they were not as convincing as Thanqol's last image in terms of the appearance of design.

...the paints...are very messy. More-so than the hair. Messy enough to say, "I know that you can do better than that."

The Cutie Mark is excellently placed and clear, how-ever, which tells me that it's not the fault of the paints. It'd be great to see this piece go through another draft of painting. Of course, "Ticklish," would be neat to see with paints also.

The body paints make more sense than the hair paints in this piece. I'm not sure why. Some of it might have to do with color placement and some of it might have to do with light / shadow. For example: The detail of the shadows in the tail are much more precise than the mane. But, I also notice that some of the hair paint goes out-side the lines of the hair.

Summation Response: Convincing and provocative. The over-all pose and effect is pretty great.
    Yeah... See I'll explain this, I've got this square brush tool that I've been trying to get my head around for ages now; you can tell the certain style of it in some of my other pictures. And I know there's something to it because it's the exact thing used in pictures like this and this, so I've been trying to get my head around it.

I haven't come close yet, and I think I'm a paradigm shift away from it, so I'm going to leave that particular technique aside for the next hundred days or so, and go back to my regular roundbrush.

I still haven't figured out a way to do hair that I really like, but I think I'm staggering in the right direction. Today's hair looks rather messy, you're right, but I learned a technique I think I can refine a lot for a future piece.

In essence, this picture was a bunch of purely random experiments thrown together and I'm glad it worked out as viewable ^^

FraGmenTd is great; he puts a real shine on some of his instrumental music, and some of his pieces are just classics.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground

In essence, this picture was a bunch of purely random experiments thrown together and I'm glad it worked out as viewable ^^
    Somehow this seems fitting for Vulcan. Well, maybe not in randomness, but she seems the type to push limits.

Hmm, I really should make a Mara and/or Turing pony...

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #401

Day 536: Five Lines

Okay internet, I need your help. First up is today's sketch of VulcanPony

Sketch

Nothing special. But I'm stuck with the colour scheme to use from here. I include four variations on coat colour based on SiuiS' suggestions. I kind of like the orange hair but I could change it. Which of these four really crappy outlines looks least offensive?

Spoiler
    Show

Time: 35 minutes
    Music: Lullaby for a Princess (cover)
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-11-02 at 04:46 AM.

12. - Top - End - #402

Which of these four [...] outlines looks least offensive?
    ...quiet reminder that eye colors are necessary to make such a decision.

I think it was fine the way it was. Bright hair with bright...socks...looks nice. Out of the four color schemes the third one, C, is probably what I prefer. But the coloring scheme of VulcanPony seemed fine to me the way it was.

...of course Thanqol could always try to make a Caucasian-coated pony with orange hair and strikingly white / pale socks.
    Last edited by Story Time; 2012-11-02 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Added Content

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Oh man. That was trickier than I expected.

I much prefer the first three to the fourth. One and Three feel very similar, I think one edges it out though.

It's basically between One and Two for me, I think. Eye colour may or may not break the tie or change absolutely everything, but there you go.
    I do prefer the first three to the grey/orange in the previous image, too, if that helps?

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm. I'm worried that pose doesn't play to the strengths of the design; the face is partially obscured, doesn't look lithe and agile and it's going to make the lightning look cluttered. Sure I can't sell you with something like this?
    Link gives me a 404.

15. - Top - End - #405

...quiet reminder that eye colors are necessary to make such a decision.

I think it was fine the way it was. Bright hair with bright...socks...looks nice. Out of the four color schemes the third one, C, is probably what I prefer. But the coloring scheme of VulcanPony seemed fine to me the way it was.

...of course Thanqol could always try to make a Caucasian-coated pony with orange hair and strikingly white / pale socks.
    I shall give that a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Oh man. That was trickier than I expected.

I much prefer the first three to the fourth. One and Three feel very similar, I think one edges it out though.

It's basically between One and Two for me, I think. Eye colour may or may not break the tie or change absolutely everything, but there you go.
    I do prefer the first three to the grey/orange in the previous image, too, if that helps?
    It does, thank you. This is hard. It's not just a case of getting a functional scheme but also one with the right personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
    Link gives me a 404.
    Urgh. I'll get you a sketch tomorrow or something.

Day 537: The Plan

Stephanie Khoyshekh unveils her master plan to break into a police station.

(offsite)

Spoiler
    Show

Time: 2 hours
    Music: Slow Cheetah

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

That seems to have made no sense whatsoever.
    And do you know? I don't care. It was funny anyway.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

17. - Top - End - #407

Yes, I have a question!

Did Stephanie draw it on the outer sides of card-board boxes?

18. - Top - End - #408

Yes, I have a question!

Did Stephanie draw it on the outer sides of card-board boxes?
    Pretty much, yes.

19. - Top - End - #409

Day 538: Afro, Afro Man... I wanna be an Afro Man

Watched Afro Samurai. It was pretty cool.

What's UNSPEAKABLY cool is Death Note. It's not quite my favourite anime, but damn not for lack of trying.

Murder Mysteries are Fun

Links

Time: 20m
    Music: For The Love Of Money

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Heh, you really nailed this one, I think.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Troll in the Playground

Agreed! A very Afro Samurai feel in that one.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #412
    Banned

Thanqol; faceless prince pose.

Pretend you have an ax or a whip in your left hand. **** it back for a power swing. Your left hand will be almost directly behind your head, and slightly higher. your right hand will counterbalance by being directly in front of your solar plexus. From above, your arms will make an S shape.

Now imagine the right knee is up. The left leg is straight, Nd the hole structure is leaning forward. Faceless Prince is performing a leaping attack.

Does that help? It's natural to do in motion, but attempts at a skeleton make it out to be a wicked challenge.

Alternately, compact two weapon stance. Left hand at left ear, weapon trailing behind head. Right hand at left hip, weapon trailing either behind left hip, or in front and across (ie mid swing).

Cassidy Day 2: Rainbow Dash

By Cassidy, Age 7.

Links
    Thank Cassidy for me. That was gorgeous.

Is this from the elusive Target Demographic?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Dunno what that word means either.
    It means you were raised in the Phillistines. Duh. /callback

That would be, in part, the definition of being a philistine.

Day 520: Draw This Again

Day 2

Day 520

(Worked pretty closely to a picture by Cineyaz)

Time: 1 hour
    Music: Trapped In Stone

New Playlist! Thanqol Learns To Draw 3!
    Wow. That's pretty stellar improvement.*
    *I have to say though, I miss your old pencil drawings. There's a life to your first picture, depth, that the second approximates but which has become lacking in other works. It's like tweeting has taken over. Your works are more replicable, but your polished, difficult to reproduce masterpieces are further between. NORAD, not indicative of anything, but noteworthy.

Day 522: Vulcan Design Work #1

Nothing here is remotely indicative of anything other than a bunch of curiosity experiments on my part.

When designing the collar I started to like the idea of a rather bulky power/processor section right on the back of the neck, hidden by the hair, and having the visible part slender and smooth.

Thinking long straight hair but need more investigation.

The symbols I'm working off are great if you're a vector designer but they're atrocious to do in a callgraphic style

Links

Time: 45 mins
    Music: Take To The Sky
    Hm. I always see Vulcan with an A-cut. Straight bangs, long enough to form a natural part, probably centered over one eye. Of course, seeing as she was Chinese, I also always saw her with at most translucent brown hair. So.

Day 523: Smiles From Chaos

This was fun to do. A completely stupid technique if you value making something that looks good, but awesome fun for the pure logic challenge of it. I slapped down a whole lot of paint colours and had to manoeuvre it into a finished Pinkie Pie

Thanqol's First GIF! Also the first time I've drawn Pinkie I'm pretty sure.

... inspired by a dream

Time: 2 hours
    Music: Over My Head
    That is conceptually fantastic.

Not yet and totally forgot! D: Here's my To Do list in no particular order:

- Lyra on a couch for Anarion
    - Faceless Prince
    - Monster Manual challenge
    - Kobold
    - Mastering three-step sketching
    What is three step sketching?

In my opinion, Mage is by far and away the best RPG I've ever played and I can talk about it forever. However the Mage core book is atrociously written - the system it contains is fantastic but it's presented in a mouth-wateringly dry way. It has to be read in conjunction with several sourcebooks and an open mind in order to really get it. But when you do, it's worth it.

Matter gives me control over any material which is not alive. At Matter 3, Vulcan can enchant a bank vault door so it shatters with a single kick, transform any solid into any other solid, and combine any set of items into a single thing - a car with concealed machine guns and remote control, for example.

Matter is fantastic, and all the Arcanum have similarly broad applications and utilities. I'll post a link to Vulcan's sheet when it goes up.
    I've been toying with the idea of collecting all your (and your storyteller's) stances and opinions on the subject as an easy primer for players I don't want to be contaminated by the original setting.

Quote Originally Posted by nersxe View Post
    Crazy. I had a few friends try to get through the Mage corebook, and a good friend of mine swears by the system... but I dunno, I guess I'm too used to playing with powergamers to want to play that system. They'd seek-and-exploit loopholes while I was sleeping, or something.

Powergamers don't sleep. They plot.
    There are a few things there.

First, is that Mage has hard limits you cannot exceed, but there is a lot of leeway in those limits. A rank-two Forces mage can accomplish ANYTHING within the bounds of compelling, knowing, unveiling, shielding, upon himself or the designated target. He cannot do anything involving shielding on others yet, period, and he cannot do, say, patterning or weaving or fraying. Period.

Two, Mage is a horror game. The secret is that the monsters are not the bad guys - the monster is you. You screw around with magic like its goin out of style, and you realize one day that you've left a trail of broken lives because you value your own selfish aims above others. Being a good guy in Mage requires being good, acting good, making tough decisions without compromising your morals or your wisdom. And the other guys don't alway do that, so wouldn't it be easy to Kay collapse the whole building, civilians be damned?
    Easy yes, good know. Mage is a game designed to give you everything you ever wanted. What do you do now?

The story is in if you can remain human, not in if you can slay your foes.

Links

Geeze. I've been trying to nail that forever. What colors are the background and paint, respectively? Can You give me hex code?

Day 536: Five Lines

Okay internet, I need your help. First up is today's sketch of VulcanPony

Sketch
    First thing I notice. You've captured Starry's signature cloak better than I ever could. The ratio of specific to*Indistinct isn't perfect, but I am stealing the hay out of it.*

[quoye]Nothing special. But I'm stuck with the colour scheme to use from here. I include four variations on coat colour based on SiuiS' suggestions.[/quote]

Spoiler
    Show

Time: 35 minutes
    Music: Lullaby for a Princess (cover)
    Color set one. Change the prosthetics to graphite instead of white. Keep the body color, darken the hair to the brown side of auburn, the one where people will argue over whether it's red or brown, an the longer you look the harder it becomes to say. The prosthetics are normally hidden behind stockings and trousers anyway, so you're not losing anything there.

Alternately, keeping the white prosthetics (and I do love me some enameled white) Vulcan would dress to match. Most redheads wear green (darker is better)nap you could give her a green enough coat to contrast with the flame hair and still work with the white. Or mute her "current wardrobe", with chocolate becoming cafe ole, and the graphite being light, burnt charcoal, the almost-white of a coal briquette. You would still need to darken her hair, but it would stay predominantly red.

Now I have to go cry tears of blood. First bus trip in months an my chump self didn't notice I've been hemmoraghing change for the entire hour trek to the bus stop. Rasunfrasun.

23. - Top - End - #413

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Heh, you really nailed this one, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Agreed! A very Afro Samurai feel in that one.
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Thanqol; faceless prince pose.

Pretend you have an ax or a whip in your left hand. **** it back for a power swing. Your left hand will be almost directly behind your head, and slightly higher. your right hand will counterbalance by being directly in front of your solar plexus. From above, your arms will make an S shape.

Now imagine the right knee is up. The left leg is straight, Nd the hole structure is leaning forward. Faceless Prince is performing a leaping attack.

Does that help? It's natural to do in motion, but attempts at a skeleton make it out to be a wicked challenge.

Alternately, compact two weapon stance. Left hand at left ear, weapon trailing behind head. Right hand at left hip, weapon trailing either behind left hip, or in front and across (ie mid swing).
    Hmm. Will try.

Thank Cassidy for me. That was gorgeous.

Is this from the elusive Target Demographic?
    The Primary Demographic, yes. Today she also did these for me.

You might be able to notice where it was it was determined my attempt at linework was 'too slow' and she took over.

Wow. That's pretty stellar improvement.*
    *I have to say though, I miss your old pencil drawings. There's a life to your first picture, depth, that the second approximates but which has become lacking in other works. It's like tweeting has taken over. Your works are more replicable, but your polished, difficult to reproduce masterpieces are further between. NORAD, not indicative of anything, but noteworthy.
    A symptom of the school cycle, I think. I'm nearing the summer again and as commitments bleed away art comes forth.

Hm. I always see Vulcan with an A-cut. Straight bangs, long enough to form a natural part, probably centered over one eye. Of course, seeing as she was Chinese, I also always saw her with at most translucent brown hair. So.
    *Nod nod*

What is three step sketching?
    I do a sketch, layer it, darken my brush, sketch again, layer it, darken my brush, and then sketch one more time getting everything right. Time consuming but effective, though I think I prefer my airbrush technique.

I've been toying with the idea of collecting all your (and your storyteller's) stances and opinions on the subject as an easy primer for players I don't want to be contaminated by the original setting.
    Link me if you do.

Geeze. I've been trying to nail that forever. What colors are the background and paint, respectively? Can You give me hex code?
    Uh, dunno. SAI doesn't give me the hex code. Just eyedrop them and see for yourself.

First thing I notice. You've captured Starry's signature cloak better than I ever could. The ratio of specific to*Indistinct isn't perfect, but I am stealing the hay out of it.*
    =D

Color set one. Change the prosthetics to graphite instead of white. Keep the body color, darken the hair to the brown side of auburn, the one where people will argue over whether it's red or brown, an the longer you look the harder it becomes to say. The prosthetics are normally hidden behind stockings and trousers anyway, so you're not losing anything there.

Alternately, keeping the white prosthetics (and I do love me some enameled white) Vulcan would dress to match. Most redheads wear green (darker is better)nap you could give her a green enough coat to contrast with the flame hair and still work with the white. Or mute her "current wardrobe", with chocolate becoming cafe ole, and the graphite being light, burnt charcoal, the almost-white of a coal briquette. You would still need to darken her hair, but it would stay predominantly red.
    Great stuff, will try this.

Day 539: Ticklemaster

I think this is the best pony I've ever done.

Links

Time: 1.5 hours
    Music: Loreley

24. - Top - End - #414

Day 539: Ticklemaster

All of the good stuff from a good sketch made all the more delicious by detailed paints.
    This time I can say some-thing different.
    "You did well."

25. - Top - End - #415
    Banned

I Forget, is it a lapse if Thanqol doesn't post in a timely fashion or if he doesn't draw?

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ettin in the Playground

He's still got about six hours...

Dragons!

27. - Top - End - #417

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I Forget, is it a lapse if Thanqol doesn't post in a timely fashion or if he doesn't draw?
    Yeah dude, it's 7pm. I've got heaps of time.

It's a lapse if I don't draw once in every 24 hour period. There have been periods in the past where real life or forum crashes - particularly the omega downtime - have prevented me from uploading on time. I do not consider that a defeat.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-11-06 at 02:54 AM.

28. - Top - End - #418

Day 540: Ketchup Carjack

Old dude had the wrong idea.

Links

29. - Top - End - #419
    Banned

Yeah dude, it's 7pm. I've got heaps of time.

It's a lapse if I don't draw once in every 24 hour period. There have been periods in the past where real life or forum crashes - particularly the omega downtime - have prevented me from uploading on time. I do not consider that a defeat.
    Day 539 was posted 11-04-2012 at 11:30 pm. Day 540 was posted 11-06-2012 at 4:45 pm. That's a more than 24 hour gap, despite the fact that my time constraints are not his time constraints. Uh, your. Not your time constraints.

pfff

Time zones aren't real and you can't make me!

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, it's the drawing not the posting that is the challenge.

Also, I'm putting Ketchup Carjack on a list, along with Rowboat Girlyman as awesome names for characters I should totally never use but will always now given the chance.