New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Skuthix10 View Post
    Could you maybe make mine look a little more Evil? Because my Character is Chaotic Neutral so I play him more of an evil character. If you can that would be awesome! Thank you!
    Sure! Not super evil, I hope?
    EDIT: Done!

Hope you like it! Sig credit is appreciated.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Pixie in the Playground

Many thanks. Looks great.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello there! I realize that I am posting again, but I was wondering if I could get an OOTS-style avatar? My request has completely changed from last time. I apologize if I am breaking thread etiquette.

Reynald Lheureux
    Spoiler
    Show
    Race: Human
    Class: Beguiler 10 / Expert 2
    Hair: Mostly grey, with some blond. It should be slightly less than shoulder length. He has no facial hair.
    Equipment: Wearing a white fitted shirt and grey pants, with a dark blue overcoat (think of Julio Scoundrel or Sherlock from the BBC TV series). He also has an ebony scepter/walking stick and a pair of black leather boots. If possible, he also has a golden ring on his finger.
    Pose: Leaving slightly on his scepter, smirking. His coat should be flowing behind him in a dramatic fashion.
    Other: He has pale skin and grey eyes. He is average height for a human.

Winner of the MtG card design contest 'Winner is the Judge', Week 5!

4. - Top - End - #604
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

I have a request that may be a little more difficult than the normal ones. I'm looking for a Wilden Druid OotS avatar.
    • Equipment: Winterwood Totem (white wood), Leg Bone mace in off hand (left hand), or like a hilt on his hip, bluish hue hide armor that doesn't have to look new, and can be ragged (whichever is easier)
    • Any other notable features: (scars, tattoos, etc.) n/a
    • If their skin is a special color, add that: Barkskin is brown with a hint of green.
    • Hair color: where hair would be, more green than brown
    • Race: wilden
    • Class: druid
    • Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Preparing to cast Chill Winds with the totem.

Maybe use this picture as a guide to what I'm looking for. No bear claws though, just simple woody hands
    http://ericbelisle.com/weblogs/wp-co...lden-druid.jpg
    Last edited by KnightSteve; 2012-08-28 at 08:44 AM. Reason: grammar mistakes
    Current Avatar By: smuchmuch
    Spoiler
    Show
    Older Avatars:
    Halo Spartan

GitP Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Combat Stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack Name:
    Attack Target:
    Attack Roll: [roll]1d20+XX[/roll]
    Damage Roll: [roll]1d@@ +XX[/roll]
    XX Check [roll]1d20+XX[/roll]

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

First Repost.

So im looking for someone willing to do a set of OoTS Style avatars not for the forum but for the character sheets of my gaming group. Also once we get a few more session in i'm going to start doing a campaign journal on the forum that would also feature the avatars. I don't necessarily need all of them to be done by the same person either so if any one wants to do one but not the others feel free.

We have me who is already done as a Half-Orc fighter
    We have a Male Half-Elf Magus. He has one longsword and his only directions are to have something electrical going on with his off hand.
    A Male Human ranger/rogue with a small leopard for his animal companion with a longbow. He has no preferences.
    A Male Human Sorcerer who wants to have some kind of ice effect coming from his hands.
    And a Male Human Cleric of a undead hating deity with a raven for her symbol. He wants to be holding the symbol up and it be doing a turn undead effect type thing. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help out with this.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Dwarf in the Playground

Could somebody make me an OotS style avatar of the Tenth Doctor and Batman running away from Belkar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodan View Post
    I must be the least observant person on the planet.

I JUST noticed, after reading the comic since 2007ish, THAT V HAS BEEN WEARING A CLOAK SINCE COMIC 1

7. - Top - End - #607
    Halfling in the Playground

I completed some avatars on the list. i wanted to post them to prevent confusion as to whats completed and whats not
    TheBigZ

TheAntiplanar

Nocte

riccaru
    Last edited by Mrgone; 2012-08-29 at 12:58 PM.
    Ranger: sometimes when i'm lonely i like to run around naked with a rabbit duct taped to my chest....
    nothing like the thrill of the hunt.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    First Repost.

*snipitty snip*

We have me who is already done as a Half-Orc fighter
    We have a Male Half-Elf Magus. He has one longsword and his only directions are to have something electrical going on with his off hand.
    A Male Human ranger/rogue with a small leopard for his animal companion with a longbow. He has no preferences.
    A Male Human Sorcerer who wants to have some kind of ice effect coming from his hands.
    And a Male Human Cleric of a undead hating deity with a raven for her symbol. He wants to be holding the symbol up and it be doing a turn undead effect type thing. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help out with this.
    I got these ones. Count on me!

Hope your Party likes them!

9. - Top - End - #609
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    Sure! Not super evil, I hope?

Hope you like it! Sig credit is appreciated.
    Thanks, I will defiantly keep this thank you for making me an Avatar.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ogre in the Playground

Any chance I could get a pirate version of my current avatar for pirate week?

The only thing I ask is that it should be recognizable as my current avatar in pirate gear. The rest is artistic license.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Dwarf in the Playground

First Repost

Hello, I'd like to request an nym-appropriate avatar.

Basically, an OoTS version of this fellow, only without the shield and holding the polearm in both hands, preferably in a stab-ready pose.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Titan in the Playground

I'd like an avatar of the dryad archer I'm playing now, if it isn't too hard.

• Equipment: Stripperific leather armor. Sandals. A bow that's as tall as she is, and has leaves growing out of it at the ends. The bow has tendrils growing out of it and into her arm. A purple cloak. A quiver
    • Skin: Birch bark
    • Classes: Cleric/Holt Warden//Warblade/Ranger
    • Pose: Zen archery. For an example, see this picture.
    • Special: Her hair is fall foliage. Birch trees turn yellow and orange, like this.

Many, many thanks in advance.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    I'd like an avatar of the dryad archer I'm playing now, if it isn't too hard.

• Equipment: Stripperific leather armor. Sandals. A bow that's as tall as she is, and has leaves growing out of it at the ends. The bow has tendrils growing out of it and into her arm. A purple cloak. A quiver
    • Skin: Birch bark
    • Classes: Cleric/Holt Warden//Warblade/Ranger
    • Pose: Zen archery. For an example, see this picture.
    • Special: Her hair is fall foliage. Birch trees turn yellow and orange, like this.

Many, many thanks in advance.
    I got this. I'll post it by tomorrow.

Hope you like it! Signature credit is appreciated.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Titan in the Playground

I got this. I'll post it by tomorrow.

Hope you like it! Signature credit is appreciated.
    Hmmm. I was hoping she'd be more obviously a female dryad, and at the moment she looks a bit like an anemic elf. Perhaps make her more voluptous, like the dryad hussy from #269, and make the fact that her hair is foliage a bit more obvious?
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Hmmm. I was hoping she'd be more obviously a female dryad, and at the moment she looks a bit like an anemic elf. Perhaps make her more voluptous, like the dryad hussy from #269, and make the fact that her hair is foliage a bit more obvious?
    Sure! Can do.
    EDIT: Finished with the changes you requested!

Hope you like it!

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

I got these ones. Count on me!

Hope your Party likes them!
    The cleric is just perfect. Extra props on the ranger for managing to capture the anger management issues i forgot to mention. The only thing is the magus wants the effect on his sword instead of his off hand.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Barbarian in the Playground

Pimp My Avatar pls! Its a moon priestess and I am curious what a talented artist could make of her. It is an excellent stick avatar, but I have seen less sticky ones and am thinking of replacing it with something hotter!

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    The cleric is just perfect. Extra props on the ranger for managing to capture the anger management issues i forgot to mention. The only thing is the magus wants the effect on his sword instead of his off hand.
    Thank you! I'm happy you like them. I'll post in a bit with the updated magus.

Hope you like it!

19. - Top - End - #619
    Pixie in the Playground

Ok this is a HUGE request so I understand if people just want to ignore this post entirely. Thanks in advance to anyone who even reads the description!

This is a description of my favorite character I've ever made. He eventually became so powerful and awesome he became a deity in my friend's setting. His name is Zerasen; my username is obviously his. He's a race called a Zeshar (unique to the setting), but all you have to know is that he has an elf-like physique but without pointy ears (the rest is in the spoiler). Obviously he's a guy... He's a completely emotionless, very evil and effective assassin that is bent on absolute vengeance. This is rest of the description:

Spoiler
    Show
    A humanoid appears before you in a blur of black as he emerges from the darkness with supernatural speed. You can't see his face as it's covered by a featureless white porcelain mask but the expressionless voice that emerges is clearly male. The man before you wears a black trench coat with silver trim whose hood covers his head. It has long spacious sleeves and it ends in three long, pointed tails that brush the ground. It's fastened around the waist by clips and thin, dangling chains leaving the chest open. Hanging on his back from one of two parallel leather straps that wrap around his body, across his chest, you see a thick-bladed long sword wrapped from hilt to tip in white bandage-like cloth, concealing the entire sword. He wears a wrapping of thick black and gray cloth around his hips, over the coat, a strip of which hangs off his left side. Through two crossed leather belts over the wrapping, he has a simply decorated katana and wakizashi pair sheathed in black leather with a simple silver inlay, neither of which have their usually characteristic circle guard. Everywhere his skin would be exposed instead you can only see once-white, gray, dusty bandages tightly wrapped around his flesh. These bandages even wrap from around his calf, over his black pants, to around his feet and appear to serve as his shoes in a tabi-like form. The only organic seeming material on his body you can see is his shaggy straight black hair that hangs around the white mask, under the hood.

I understand this is very detailed as far as avatars go so feel free to take liberties where you want, including pose. I don't mention this in the description, but he has a black katana-like mindblade as well that I'd like to be included. Lastly, he has an obsidian skull staff on his back, next to the sword (he didn't have it when the description was written), which can be included if desired (it'd make me VERY happy...). I'll honestly be happy with anything that looks somewhat like him at least
    Last edited by Zerasen; 2012-09-04 at 08:38 PM.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey! I'd like an avtarof one of the funniest, most useless, and most idiotic charcters I've ever roleplayed. Rick Brutal, "Hero" of Medea.

Clothes: (His color scheme is yellow and brown.) Rick wears a bright yellow cape over a bright yellow open guncoat coat. He wears a long V-Neck brown shirt exposing his hairy, and rather unattractive chest. He wears a yellow gunbelt with several pouches. He wears a many-pockettedbrown cargo pants, with bright yellow boots. He wears a large pair of cicular shades and he has a bald head with some brown hair thatcircle the back of his head. He carries a yellow and brown rifle and wears yellow gloves.
    Pose: Rick thinks he is the very definition of badass. He'll be holding his rifle and flexing his other arm, a heroic smirk on his face, ( that face) with his cape fluttering in the wind.

I will love you forever if you do this.

21. - Top - End - #621
    Troll in the Playground

It's been a while since I've had this avatar, so it's time to refresh it a bit.

I'm not looking for a massive change on the avatar, but I'd like a few extra touches:

First, the armor should be gold-colored. It's a must.

The right-hand blade has a black blade with steel-colored edges. Bonus points if it has a black aura. Think of it as a Large longsword, but with a wide edge.

The left-hand blade is silver-colored, white wings, and anything that resembles a jewel is red-colored. Essentially the colors of a holy avenger. Think of it as a falchion, but with a wing-motif guard.

Oh, and make it have the most awesome pose you can imagine. Preferably a battle pose, looking all intimidating, or executing an attack. Go nuts with it.

Finally; drizzle with a few bits of electricity surrounding him. He's not called the "Thunder God" for anything, right?

If anyone's up to the task, please PM me so I can claim my ticket.

P.S.: Oh yeah, I forgot. Black hair. It can be neatly tied or all loose, but it should reach his waist. Pretty please?
    Last edited by T.G. Oskar; 2012-09-08 at 03:06 PM.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello talented artists, thank you for reading this request. The character is one I've started playing. He's a fast-talking traveling salesman who's always getting into mischief and in over his depth.

Gender Male
    Equipment tricorn hat. rope, paper, etc. if it's not too cluttered.
    wears a confident grin almost as much as his tricorn.
    Brown or dark red hair
    Halfling
    Expert 1/ rogue 3
    A standing pose will suffice, unless you have other plans.
    Last edited by falloutimperial; 2012-09-08 at 10:12 PM.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Hey! I'd like an avtarof one of the funniest, most useless, and most idiotic charcters I've ever roleplayed. Rick Brutal, "Hero" of Medea.

Clothes: (His color scheme is yellow and brown.) Rick wears a bright yellow cape over a bright yellow open guncoat coat. He wears a long V-Neck brown shirt exposing his hairy, and rather unattractive chest. He wears a yellow gunbelt with several pouches. He wears a many-pockettedbrown cargo pants, with bright yellow boots. He wears a large pair of cicular shades and he has a bald head with some brown hair thatcircle the back of his head. He carries a yellow and brown rifle and wears yellow gloves.
    Pose: Rick thinks he is the very definition of badass. He'll be holding his rifle and flexing his other arm, a heroic smirk on his face, ( that face) with his cape fluttering in the wind.

I will love you forever if you do this.
    Sounds hilarious. I'll take it!

I had an absolute blast drawing this one. Hope you like it, and sig credit is always appreciated!

24. - Top - End - #624
    Ogre in the Playground

Its great! But could you make the shades black? Cover his eyes?

25. - Top - End - #625
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alright, I'd like to request an avatar of an upcoming character I'm playing soon in a Pathfinder game.

Race: Ifrit, but easily passes for human. No horns, burning hair, or any of the other common racial features.
    Appearance: Light brown skin (think Middle Eastern). Shoulder-length red hair and pointed red goatee.
    Clothes: Fancy, flashy, and flamboyant. Usually wears a long, fine red coat (sort of like a trenchcoat, but not exactly) over a gold tunic and white pants. Also has a wide-brimmed white hat in the style of the Red Mage from Final Fantasy. Wears a black eyepatch. Has a wide leather belt and leather boots.
    Equipment: Uses a whip and a longsword. No armor.
    Pose: Nothing too specific. One hand holds his whip which trails on the ground. The other hand might hold a small flame, or rest on the hilt of his sword, slung on his belt. His expression is probably a sort of confident sly grin; he's a trickster and deceptive by nature.

Thanks a ton to anyone who considers this request.
    Last edited by genderlich; 2012-09-16 at 04:51 PM.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Its great! But could you make the shades black? Cover his eyes?
    Sure! Here you go!

27. - Top - End - #627
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm finally breaking down and requesting a custom avatar from this forum. If anyone can manage this one I'll be forever grateful.

Equipment: A long black duster, mithral breastplate, revolutionary-style tricorn hat, two double-barreled pistols one fire enchanted the other shock enchanted (however you manage to portray this will be appreciated), lower face covered by typical western bandit bandanna.
    Notable Features: Seeing as the only part of the face that will be visible is the eyes, i want to make sure they look inhuman. Reptile-like if it can be done. Feet are clawed and without boots.
    Skin : Pale
    Hair color: black and short cut, shouldn't be an issue as it is covered with the hat.
    Race: Tiefling (don't bother with horns)
    Class : PF Gunslinger
    Pose: Standing casually with a pistol in each hand, each pointed up and ready to use. The fire pistol is in the right hand, the shock pistol is in the left.

If someone wants to give it a shot it will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
    Awesome Gunslinger Avatar by Kymme

"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..." Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, Rosalind Lutece, 1889

28. - Top - End - #628
    Dwarf in the Playground

I dunno if it s do-able, but if there are any artists out there in search of a bit of a challenge, if they could do a OOTS version of Ninja from Die antwoord I'd love one. (Necklace is optional)

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Grailkeeper; 2012-09-11 at 11:47 AM.
    Thanks to Mazeburn for the Avatar!

29. - Top - End - #629
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi all! Can someone please ootsify me this pic:

Spoiler
    Show

Thank you very much to whoever tries to do it!
    Many tnx to Sgt. Pepper for my new avatar!

Ancient Keeper of Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion Blessed Spell Scroll of V Fanclub

((=Endless and Neverending Paranoia Spreader for Nameless Cleric of Loki fanclub=))

Previous avvies (Lord Xavius, Ceika):
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

Gender - Male
    Equipment - Hooded cloak covering his whole body. Hands covered in green energy (glowing?).
    Notable Features - Large black wings extending from his back to either side of him, raising up. Glowing green eyes and a grin with pointed teeth (the only things you can see out of his hooded cloak).
    Hair color - Black also, not that you'd really see it under the hood.
    Race - He's a god, but he looks human. /shrugs
    Pose - Grinning in triumph, his eyes looking straight at you. Wings raised up, hands raises above him shooting green energy from his hands upwards.

Thanks to anyone who can do this for me. Will give signature credit <3

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!