New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343550 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    Thank you for the extra detail, now here you both go!
    Hope you both like them! Signature credit is appreciated!
    Longer hair (shoulder length), closer legs (near the point of standing straight) and it's perfect!... I mean if it's not a problem
    Last edited by Arcanist; 2012-10-02 at 06:45 PM.
    Larloch, The Shadow King (w/ Ioun Stones) avatar by Iron Penguin

2. - Top - End - #722
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thank you for the extra detail, now here you both go!

Hope you both like them! Signature credit is appreciated!
    Ehrmaigawd

I LOVE IT

Thank you so much! Sigged for you and credits. Haz all the credit.
    please note that incoherent posting is incoherent.
    -Kymme gets all the credit for my current avatar. ALL OF IT.-
    Sig-of-avatars is a GO!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by OneCalledBlue; Genderbent Ithlikar

3. - Top - End - #723
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I am? I haven't been doing this avataring business for that long. Thank you. Anyway, here's the avatar, I hope you enjoy it. Please rehost it, and If you could give credit in your sig, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you want anything changed, just say so. Changes are easy.
    I'd call super speed posting and avataring pretty legendary, especially compared to those like me with zero artistic ability.

Looking at it, would you be able to move the hair behind the head from the shoulders or so, so that the swords are visible? They're a little lost right now :)
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Longer hair (shoulder length), closer legs (near the point of standing straight) and it's perfect!... I mean if it's not a problem
    Got it! Also, I don't see how I could make his hair shoulder length, as any extra length would just be behind his head and torso.
    Anywho, here you go:

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Leviathan View Post
    I'd call super speed posting and avataring pretty legendary, especially compared to those like me with zero artistic ability.

Looking at it, would you be able to move the hair behind the head from the shoulders or so, so that the swords are visible? They're a little lost right now :)
    How's this?
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ogre in the Playground

Got it! Also, I don't see how I could make his hair shoulder length, as any extra length would just be behind his head and torso.
    Anywho, here you go:
    Tis all good

Thanks
    Larloch, The Shadow King (w/ Ioun Stones) avatar by Iron Penguin

7. - Top - End - #727
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Hiya, folks! I'd like to put in a request for an avatar based on my first PF character(s), who I still use for writing a lot.
    Spoiler
    Show
    On the left, one male human Sorcerer,
    -light but not pale-skinned,
    -short brown hair, neat with bangs going to his right,
    -wearing a blue cloak (hood down) and similarly colored pants (shirt can be a light brown or something just to break up the blue monotony)
    -playing an Alto Saxophone (that's the smallish kind with the L-shaped neck instead of the S-shaped one),
    -facing left and a little bit down. I'm thinking eyes closed would look better than open here, people associate closed eyes with trying to play hard xD

On the right is his pseudodragon,
    -facing right and floating about or below shoulder-height of the Sorc.
    -He's supposed to be gold-copper, so a darker yellow should do fine. He's got two small horns on the back of his head, slightly curved up, very small back-spines, and ear-fins. Snout not too pointy, and no stinger. Bright yellow eyes.
    -He's playing a harmonica, which is normal-sized and therefore about as big as his whole head. It's meant to be a bit comical.

And that's all I can think of right now. Tell me if I forgot any useful details. Thanks a bunch in advance!

PS- More than happy to rethink it into something less wacky.
    First repost. I reiterate that I'll tweak it if it's not feasible.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

8. - Top - End - #728
    Orc in the Playground

Hello, I have a request that isn't for an avatar, and isn't quite OOTS style but it's close (just non-stick limbs really, the rest is the same style). It's a rather detailed request though, but hopefully someone will be able to take it on.

For the campaign I'm going to be participating in in about a week my DM likes to have character portraits, even though he knows that none of us have any artistic ability. Therefore, I figured I would come on here and see if any of you would be interested in drawing it. Details are in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
    Show
    Basically, I'm a warforged monk who is kind of a mashed up homage to a few different characters from media I enjoy. He has his body enchanted with runes that bestow the effects of magic items rather than actually having the magic items themselves. Firstly, he's very large for a medium sized character, he stands about 7 and a half feet tall and weighs about 400 pounds. His body is made of adamantine and he has improved fortification so he doesn't suffer crits or sneak attacks. Therefore, he is covered in thick armor plating and any joints or places that would normally be vulnerable are covered in adamantine connected in smaller pieces to allow flexibility but still protect them.

The enchantments he has take the form of runes carved into his body, and they should be a light white or silver color with a slight glow if possible. They pretty much just twist and snake across him, nothing super fancy but there's at least a bit of curling. On the back of his hands he has what are essentially half-gloves that are dark blue, and they slide along small rails up the back of his arms when he isn't fighting. He also only has three fingers on each hand, basically the same as the warforged in the link below.

For overall body structure his torso looks like a very fit person, i.e. a six-pack and pectorals. His limbs are fairly consistent in size but like most people the forearms and shins are a bit smaller than the rest of the arms. His feet basically look like boots, no toes and elliptical. His face is fairly nondescript, his eyes are shaped like those in the picture of the Burning Gundam below, a slight nose bridge shape between them, and coming up almost to the base of the eyes and extending down to where the chin would be on most people is a metal plate that comes to an edge in the front. On his back he has three long pieces of metal that flare out when he's fighting, and he wears a black and red cape that functions as his monk's robe. His eyes used to be a pale green, but now they are a dark red with a black flower pattern on them as a result of his true-seeing enchantment. Also, he shines golden and has just a few small purple sparkles around him at all times.

For a pose if possible I'd like him to have his right hand in the air with the back facing out and his blue combat glove structure locked in place. Also, the hand should be on fire. His left hand and arm would be extended out to the left and his cape would be flaring out behind him. On the right side three of his metal bars would be extended and a small ring of flame is connecting them at the points.

Other things that aren't nearly important are he has his crest that he received from his master on the back of his right hand and the back of his cape. The golden shininess isn't that important either if it would make it more difficult to draw. I'm going to put in pictures below of the Burning Gundam's hand to give a better idea of the blue combat glove thing, the generic warforged picture for comparison to his build, his eye, and the crest that he has just for kicks.

If anyone decides to do this you are a gentleman (or woman) and a scholar and I will be eternally grateful. I know that it's a lot to ask but if you guys enjoy drawing as much as it seems then it may be a fun challenge. Also, if someone does do this, a moderately sized image instead of avatar size would be nice since I need to be able to show it clearly to my DM. Thank you!

http://velv.net/ggundampic/godfinger.jpg
    http://dungeonsmaster.com/wp-content...rforged-02.jpg
    http://dragonfire53511.deviantart.co...rest-137092035
    http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/...Sasuke.svg.png
    καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει, καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν. John 1:05

Thanks to Cuthalion for the awesome avatar!

78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.

Spoiler
    Show
    A camp of cyclops on a partially-dead magically-blighted plain.

ThiagoMartel:
    Anime is a media, not a genre. Banning something for being 'too anime' is like banning something for being 'too book'.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Keylac View Post
    I requested an avatar a while back, but apparently it didn't catch the interest of any artist, so let's try a simpler one, eh?

Could I get a male (and less complicated) version of the Pathfinder Gunslinger, shown here, in OOTS style? Preferably without showing so much cleavage either.

Thanks very much to anyone who decides to give it a try.

- Cheers, Key
    Reposting.
    Spoiler
    Show
    God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everyone), to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

- "Good Omens"

10. - Top - End - #730

I would like to request the following:

A woman who greatly resembles this, but with black hair. The clothing is the same, except with only one belt at the waist, not belted at the arm or right under the bust. She is carrying a musket without a bayonet, and is posed like this.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would like to request an avatared version of either this or this. Either one is fine. Please and thank you.
    Last edited by Illithilich; 2012-10-08 at 12:22 AM.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MacAilbert View Post
    I would like to request the following:

A woman who greatly resembles this, but with black hair. The clothing is the same, except with only one belt at the waist, not belted at the arm or right under the bust. She is carrying a musket without a bayonet, and is posed like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keylac View Post
    Reposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Illithilich View Post
    I would like to request an avatared version of either this or this. Either one is fine. Please and thank you.

Taking these three. Illithilich, I am doing the Unseelie Knight.
    EDIT: Done!

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ettin in the Playground

Hi guys, I'd like to request an avatar, since apparently you guys make those if asked nicely. I'd like one based on an old D&D character of mine, who I rather enjoyed playing.

Equipment: Long, blue, slightly ragged coat over a dark green tunic and brown pants. A dagger made from cold iron hangs on his belt.
    Features: Two large, colorful, moth-like wings on his back.
    Skin-Color: Slightly pale.
    Hair-Color: White.
    Race: Half-fey Gnome.
    Class: Beguiler/Mindbender/Shadowcraft Mage
    Pose: Hovering in the air with his wings, holding some shadowy magic in his right hand.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2012-10-08 at 01:06 PM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

14. - Top - End - #734

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
    Hey there! I've been wearing Mensharr as my avatar for...a long time. I don't want to get rid of him, but I'm looking for something to switch him out for every now and again.

I've got two requests, one of which is very complicated, one of which i. less complicated. If you're interested, I'd appreciate the help! Either one is fine, or both, if you're feeling like doing a lot of avataring!

Request #1:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the complicated one, and it might not even work at all.

I'm hoping for a scene of a gaming group at a table, but each of the (four) players and the GM are werewolves!

Specifically, I would like each of the people at the table to represent one of the five forms that werewolves have in Werewolf: the Forsaken. A picture will be forthcoming, once I find one. The GM should be Gauru (the big, mean, half-wolf half-man thing), but the other forms can be whatever and whereever.

Oh, right - stick-ified, please!

Request #2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This one should be easier - I would like a phoenix rising out of a nest that's been set on fire! If possible, I'd like the phoenix to look like a mix between a swan, a peacock, and a crane, but all in reds and oranges and golds. Also stick-ified, please!

A thousand thanks (And some delicious cookies!) to whoever feels like helping out!
    Repost #1. Pretty please? With a cookie on top?
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

15. - Top - End - #735
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Hi guys, I'd like to request an avatar, since apparently you guys make those if asked nicely. I'd like one based on an old D&D character of mine, who I rather enjoyed playing.

Equipment: Long, blue, slightly ragged coat over a dark green tunic and brown pants. A dagger made from cold iron hangs on his belt.
    Pose: Hovering in the air with his wings, holding some shadowy magic in his right hand.
    Got it. It'll be done soonish.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

16. - Top - End - #736
    Firbolg in the Playground

Overcome with jealous avarice, I too shall request an avatar. It's based off an NPC in my current Way of the Wicked campaign, and the target image can be found in this handy link. It's the second one down, of the bald man in the throne.

The exact pose I leave to the decision of the artist, so long as it appears sufficiently diabolic.

Much love and dark sacrifices to anyone who draws this for me.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Dwarf in the Playground

Taking these three. Illithilich, I am doing the Unseelie Knight.
    EDIT: Done!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, its great.

18. - Top - End - #738

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
    Repost #1. Pretty please? With a cookie on top?
    I'll try the phoenix.
    You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art

19. - Top - End - #739

Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post
    I'll try the phoenix.
    *Gasp!* Yay, it's Lucy! You're my hero!
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

20. - Top - End - #740

This works for me. Thank you.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Dwarf in the Playground

Male
    Brown-and-green leather armor
    Footbow
    Mottled beige/tan skin/feathers,
    Greyish-white hair-erm, feather-do based on an owl's ear tufts. Think Wolverine!
    Raptoran
    Ranger
    Thin face with two large, all-black eyes to make him look even more owlish.
    Maybe put him in a pose like he's about to fire frantically at an enemy he's afraid of?
    Last edited by The LOBster; 2012-10-12 at 07:28 PM.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Male
    Full Plate (platinum/silver) with a Bastard Sword and a battle standard (platinum/silver with dark green trim)
    scar across right eye, both battle damaged
    White, mounted on Gold Dragon
    Black, combed
    Human riding a Gold Dragon
    Marshal/Dragonrider
    raising the battle standard into the sky

If the dragon cant fit, make two. One with and one without the dragon. I'll use the one with for a sig
    Last edited by MichaelGoldclaw; 2012-10-14 at 04:50 PM.

23. - Top - End - #743

is there any way someone could do an OotS version of this?

Vivi

Spoiler
    Show

I'm guessing it might be a difficult request, but I'd be thankful if anyone was willing.
    Last edited by Fargazer; 2012-10-10 at 07:20 PM.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Dwarf in the Playground

I was wondering if I could ask for a weird request. I am on computers on my ship and cant see most image hosting sites the only one I have found so far is deviant art.

Equipment: Hood and Cape, a Greatsword with eldritch energy flowing around it
    Features: on his left eye he has a circular tattoo with three tendrils protruding covering roughly 1/4 of his face. He has wild unruly hair.
    Hair-Color: Black
    Race: Elf
    Class: Warlock
    Pose: Holding the greatsword in some way. Not really sure artist can be creative.

If that can be done I would be so grateful.

New to pbp not new to DMing.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eisen_Hammer View Post
    I was wondering if I could ask for a weird request. I am on computers on my ship and cant see most image hosting sites the only one I have found so far is deviant art.

Equipment: Hood and Cape, a Greatsword with eldritch energy flowing around it
    Features: on his left eye he has a circular tattoo with three tendrils protruding covering roughly 1/4 of his face. He has wild unruly hair.
    Hair-Color: Black
    Race: Elf
    Class: Warlock
    Pose: Holding the greatsword in some way. Not really sure artist can be creative.

If that can be done I would be so grateful.
    Got this one.
    EDIT: Here you go.

Hope you like it! Signature credit is appreciated.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Dwarf in the Playground

Got this one.
    EDIT: Here you go.

Hope you like it! Signature credit is appreciated.
    It is awesome thank you.

New to pbp not new to DMing.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

Here you go. Sig credit would be appreciated, and if you want anything different just let me know. Changes are easy. Also, if you could please post in this thread, I would like it.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Here you go. Sig credit would be appreciated, and if you want anything different just let me know. Changes are easy. Also, if you could please post in this thread, I would like it.
    I like it. Better than anything I could have ever made.

However, if you could make his hair a bit longer, that would be great. Also, I'm kind off missing the dagger, but in that pose it probably will be hard to find a place for it to be without looking silly.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2012-10-11 at 11:20 AM.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Troll in the Playground

I like it. Better than anything I could have ever made.

However, if you could make his hair a bit longer, that would be great. Also, I'm kind off missing the dagger, but in that pose it probably will be hard to find a place for it to be without looking silly.
    How about this? I hope you like it. Again, Sig credit appreciated, and it would also be appreciated if you could post it in the aforementioned thread.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ettin in the Playground

Wonderful. Thanks for the great work. And I'll make sure to do that stuff, don't worry.