New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353651 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

I'd like to request an avatar....?

Equipment: Breastplate, dark blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants, a fedora with a feather, dagger, and of course, she has a golden hedgehog.
    Features: Gold Eyes
    Skin-Color: Tanned
    Hair-Color: Gold
    Race: Halfling
    Class: Rogue/Sorcerer
    Pose: Waving with one hand, holding a dagger with the other, and Penny(her hedgehog) on her shoulder.

Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #752
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
    *Gasp!* Yay, it's Lucy! You're my hero!
    And it's finished. If you want any changes, just say so.

You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art

3. - Top - End - #753
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Redwolf View Post
    Hello, I have a request that isn't for an avatar, and isn't quite OOTS style but it's close (just non-stick limbs really, the rest is the same style). It's a rather detailed request though, but hopefully someone will be able to take it on.

For the campaign I'm going to be participating in in about a week my DM likes to have character portraits, even though he knows that none of us have any artistic ability. Therefore, I figured I would come on here and see if any of you would be interested in drawing it. Details are in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
    Show
    Basically, I'm a warforged monk who is kind of a mashed up homage to a few different characters from media I enjoy. He has his body enchanted with runes that bestow the effects of magic items rather than actually having the magic items themselves. Firstly, he's very large for a medium sized character, he stands about 7 and a half feet tall and weighs about 400 pounds. His body is made of adamantine and he has improved fortification so he doesn't suffer crits or sneak attacks. Therefore, he is covered in thick armor plating and any joints or places that would normally be vulnerable are covered in adamantine connected in smaller pieces to allow flexibility but still protect them.

The enchantments he has take the form of runes carved into his body, and they should be a light white or silver color with a slight glow if possible. They pretty much just twist and snake across him, nothing super fancy but there's at least a bit of curling. On the back of his hands he has what are essentially half-gloves that are dark blue, and they slide along small rails up the back of his arms when he isn't fighting. He also only has three fingers on each hand, basically the same as the warforged in the link below.

For overall body structure his torso looks like a very fit person, i.e. a six-pack and pectorals. His limbs are fairly consistent in size but like most people the forearms and shins are a bit smaller than the rest of the arms. His feet basically look like boots, no toes and elliptical. His face is fairly nondescript, his eyes are shaped like those in the picture of the Burning Gundam below, a slight nose bridge shape between them, and coming up almost to the base of the eyes and extending down to where the chin would be on most people is a metal plate that comes to an edge in the front. He wears a black and red cape that functions as his monk's robe, and his eyes are a dark red with a black flower pattern on them as a result of his true-seeing enchantment. Also, he shines golden and has just a few small purple sparkles around him at all times.

For a pose if possible I'd like him to have his right hand in the air with the back facing out and his blue combat glove structure locked in place. Also, the hand should be on fire. His left hand and arm would be extended out to the left and his cape would be flaring out behind him. On the right side three of his metal bars would be extended and a small ring of flame is connecting them at the points.

Other things that aren't nearly important are he has his crest that he received from his master on the back of his right hand and the back of his cape. The golden shininess isn't that important either if it would make it more difficult to draw. I'm going to put in pictures below of the Burning Gundam's hand to give a better idea of the blue combat glove thing, the generic warforged picture for comparison to his build, his eye, and the crest that he has just for kicks.

If anyone decides to do this you are a gentleman (or woman) and a scholar and I will be eternally grateful. I know that it's a lot to ask but if you guys enjoy drawing as much as it seems then it may be a fun challenge. Also, if someone does do this, a moderately sized image instead of avatar size would be nice since I need to be able to show it clearly to my DM. Thank you!

http://velv.net/ggundampic/godfinger.jpg
    http://dungeonsmaster.com/wp-content...rforged-02.jpg
    http://dragonfire53511.deviantart.co...rest-137092035
    http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/...Sasuke.svg.png
    I'm going to repost, but it's mainly because I'm cutting a small bit of stuff out and the campaign is about to start (tomorrow evening so I figure I may as well try asking again.
    καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει, καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν. John 1:05

Thanks to Cuthalion for the awesome avatar!

78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.

Spoiler
    Show
    A camp of cyclops on a partially-dead magically-blighted plain.

ThiagoMartel:
    Anime is a media, not a genre. Banning something for being 'too anime' is like banning something for being 'too book'.

4. - Top - End - #754

Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post
    And it's finished. If you want any changes, just say so.

I love it! Thank you so so much!

EDIT: Wow, it fits! How do I look ?
    Last edited by Absol197; 2012-10-12 at 06:01 PM.
    "It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." --Iroh
    LGBTAitP! If you want to talk, learn, or have some fun, stop by!
    Avatar by the lovely Lycunadari!

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Equipment: Four swords (carried in the following places: left hip, right hip, left shoulder, right shoulder), chain shirt (mithril chain, if it helps), silver bracers, white leather knee-high laced boots.
    Skin Color: Pale, but within humanoid parameters
    Hair color: Sandy brown (with Frenchy-thin mustache)
    Race: Elf
    Class: 3.5 Battle Sorcerer/Abjurant Champion (but really, he thinks of himself as and calls himself a swordsman)
    Pose: Feet braced shoulder-width apart, arms crossed over chest, one eyebrow raised. (Or if it's easier for you, facing front, one sword [typical iron/steel sword] drawn in a no-nonsense stance).

Thanks in advance!
    Spoiler: I got a cookie!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Baveboi View Post
    Nersxe gets a cookie.

Spoiler: I write
    Show
    The Named, a superhero webnovel where names are everything. (Updated 3/14/14)

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Hiya, folks! I'd like to put in a request for an avatar based on my first PF character(s), who I still use for writing a lot.
    Spoiler
    Show
    On the left, one male human Sorcerer,
    -light but not pale-skinned,
    -short brown hair, with bangs going to his right,
    -wearing a blue cloak (hood down) and similarly colored pants (shirt can be a light brown or something just to break up the blue monotony)
    -playing an Alto Saxophone (that's the smallish kind with the L-shaped neck instead of the S-shaped one),
    -facing left and a little bit down. I'm thinking eyes closed would look better than open here, people associate closed eyes with trying to play hard :)

On the right is his pseudodragon,
    -facing right and floating about or below shoulder-height of the Sorc.
    -He's supposed to be gold-copper, so a darker yellow should do fine. He's got two small horns on the back of his head, slightly curved up, very small back-spines, and ear-fins. Snout not too pointy, and no stinger. Bright yellow eyes.
    -He's playing a harmonica, which is normal-sized and therefore about as big as his whole head. It's meant to be a bit comical.

And that's all I can think of right now. Tell me if I forgot any useful details. Thanks a bunch in advance!
    Second repost. I also thought of second pose if the first one is off-putting:
    Spoiler
    Show

same basic description, but with the Sorc looking left (his right) and pointing in that direction (and slightly up) with his right hand, with his left arm down and to the side but bent up at the elbow in the stereotypical mage-fire pose, with a small tongue of flame (ordinary color) hovering above it. Eyes open this time, with a faint smile.
    Also, I realized he's a bit plain, so a dagger at the belt would look good.

The dragon would be on his left shoulder, body facing right but his head turned to look in the direction the Sorc is pointing. Presumably most of his hindquarters and possibly his tail would be hidden behind the Sorc's head, but that's entirely based on how much of him you can fit on the limited space of the shoulder.

As always, thanks for your time and consideration.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ogre in the Playground

Second repost. I also thought of second pose if the first one is off-putting:
    Spoiler
    Show

same basic description, but with the Sorc looking left (his right) and pointing in that direction (and slightly up) with his right hand, with his left arm down and to the side but bent up at the elbow in the stereotypical mage-fire pose, with a small tongue of flame (ordinary color) hovering above it. Eyes open this time, with a faint smile.
    Also, I realized he's a bit plain, so a dagger at the belt would look good.

The dragon would be on his left shoulder, body facing right but his head turned to look in the direction the Sorc is pointing. Presumably most of his hindquarters and possibly his tail would be hidden behind the Sorc's head, but that's entirely based on how much of him you can fit on the limited space of the shoulder.

As always, thanks for your time and consideration.
    I'll take this, preferably with the second pose. I suck at drawing instruments, you see.
    EDIT: Done!

Hope you like it! Sig credit is appreciated.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    I'll take this, preferably with the second pose. I suck at drawing instruments, you see.

Hope you like it! Sig credit is appreciated.
    Pretty awesome! Any way you can drop the hood, though? I think I mentioned it should be down; must've gotten lost in the brick of text I typed up.
    Also, GAH! I knew I forgot something. The Sorc's eyes are grey. You'd think I would have thought to say that first.
    But yeah, any way you could make those changes? Otherwise, it's fantastic.

(Also, the dragon's legs seem rather disproportional with his body. But it's actually kinda funny to me, so unless you could fix it really easily you don't need to change that.)
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2012-10-14 at 12:19 PM.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

Pretty awesome! Any way you can drop the hood, though? I think I mentioned it should be down; must've gotten lost in the brick of text I typed up.
    Also, GAH! I knew I forgot something. The Sorc's eyes are grey. You'd think I would have thought to say that first.
    But yeah, any way you could make those changes? Otherwise, it's fantastic.

(Also, the dragon's legs seem rather disproportional with his body. But it's actually kinda funny to me, so unless you could fix it really easily you don't need to change that.)
    Hm. Dropped hood, grey eyes. Got it!
    Here you go!

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ogre in the Playground

Excellent. Thank you, good sir.

Confession time. I hate wearing hoods in real life, but after a few minutes of mental debate I ended up liking the first image better. We'll see if I decide to change it again later. Oh, and I went and re-hosted it, since some previous posts mentioned doing so.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2012-10-14 at 04:16 PM.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Dwarf in the Playground

Equipment: White robes or a white tunic + trousers, halo floating above head, sword hanging on a chain on her wrist
    Skin Color: Slightly pale
    Hair color: Yellow (think the Aasimar on the Aasimar page of the d20pfsrd)
    Race: Aasimar
    Class: Haunted Wind Oracle of Gozreh (Pathfinder setting, huzzah)
    Pose: Peeking out of a lidless barrel (eyes and above) with her hands holding onto the edges on either side of her head. Alternatively, leaning out of the barrel with her head resting on one hand and her elbow propped up on the edge of the barrel, grinning and winking.

My Chaotic Stupid Aasimar just passed away in the climax of a campaign, to save the party from the Daemon God she had just accidentally created from her Cacodaemon familiar, and I wanted something to remember her by.

The barrel is from her constant use of Enhance Water. The GM just assumed she had a keg of some alcohol with her in any given situation. It was the best power.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nexaduro View Post
    Equipment: White robes or a white tunic + trousers, halo floating above head, sword hanging on a chain on her wrist
    Pose: Peeking out of a lidless barrel (eyes and above) with her hands holding onto the edges on either side of her head. Alternatively, leaning out of the barrel with her head resting on one hand and her elbow propped up on the edge of the barrel, grinning and winking.

My Chaotic Stupid Aasimar just passed away in the climax of a campaign, to save the party from the Daemon God she had just accidentally created from her Cacodaemon familiar, and I wanted something to remember her by.

The barrel is from her constant use of Enhance Water. The GM just assumed she had a keg of some alcohol with her in any given situation. It was the best power.
    Got this. Should be done relatively soon.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

13. - Top - End - #763
    Dwarf in the Playground

I wonder if anyone could OOTS-ize this pic for me?

possibly give him his trademark fu manchu style moustache if thats possible.
    Thanks to Mazeburn for the Avatar!

14. - Top - End - #764
    Troll in the Playground

I present a challenge to the highly-skilled avatar creators:

Equipment: Adeptus Mechanicus Robe, AdMech power axe in the right hand, cybernetic implants (right arm, right side of head, right upper torso, right leg, anything else), plasma cannon slung across the back
    Skin Color: Pale, but hairy
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Race: Half-minotaur of the Adeptus Mechanicus
    Class: Tech-priest
    Pose: Standing, tall and powerful.

This is combination of two characters I'm playing or soon will be playing. I thank whoever is willing to take on the creation of this monstrosity.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

15. - Top - End - #765
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Costella View Post
    I'd like to request an avatar....?

Equipment: Breastplate, dark blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants, a fedora with a feather(NOT NECESSARY), dagger, and of course, she has a golden hedgehog.
    Features: Gold Eyes
    Skin-Color: Tanned
    Hair-Color: Gold
    Race: Halfling
    Class: Rogue/Sorcerer
    Pose: Waving with one hand, holding a dagger with the other, and Penny(her hedgehog) on her shoulder.

Thanks!

Reposting this, but changing the pose, so there's no hat, but Penny(golden hedgehog) is sitting on her head, all snuffled in her hair, while Luna is looking up at her laughing.

16. - Top - End - #766

Having had an (admittedly quite lovely) adopted avatar for a fairly long time now, I've been thinking it might be nice to try and get a requested one.

Would anyone be willing to draw up an OotS Rita Mordio, of Tales of Vesperia?

Spoiler
    Show

The girl in red with the kickin' rad animate... scarf/belt thing, if you are unfamiliar with her. I'm rather fond of this pose - admittedly, her design is rather covered in knicknacks and patterns, so it might be a tad tricky to translate, but the avatarists here seem quite talented. Many thanks in advance to anyone who decides to take this on!
    Lovely Rita Mordio avatar by Zefir! Thank you!

Homebrew:

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Costella View Post
    Reposting this, but changing the pose, so there's no hat, but Penny(golden hedgehog) is sitting on her head, all snuffled in her hair, while Luna is looking up at her laughing.
    Got this one!

Hope you like it! Sig credit is appreciated!

18. - Top - End - #768
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Daaaaaw! Thank you!

19. - Top - End - #769

I'd like to request an avatar of this guy.

It's Flynn Scifo from Tales of Vesperia (a game). I'd like him in some sort of "ready for battle" pose, like getting ready to draw his sword, though I'm not picky. His expression can be anything, and all the details can be found in the image above or a quick Google search.

Thanks in advance. You'll get sig credit obviously.
    Spoiler: Campaign Journals
    Show

Axinia: My campaign setting.

20. - Top - End - #770

Avatar request for my new character Nathair Nimhe

Equipment: Masterwork Spiked Breastplate (not sure if masterwork is important or not), Masterwork Spell-storing Greatsword, Masterwork Bloodstone Greatsword.
    Any other notable features: Pale skin
    Hair color: Black
    Race: Human Half-Vampire
    Class: Duskblade
    Pose: Unimportant, can be chosen by artist.

Edit:If equipment could be mostly black, with neon green (or something similar) details, that would be nice. If its too complicated I don't mind something simpler.
    Last edited by Cranthis; 2012-10-19 at 11:12 AM.
    Admiral Cranthis, Inventor of the Cranthis (Sandwich) and the Gnomish Paratroopers, and rider of Chuckles, the dire pig.

Awesome avatar by TinyMushroom!

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nexaduro View Post

Here you go. Sorry it took this long, and if you want me to change anything, let me know. Sig credit is appreciated, and please rehost it.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

22. - Top - End - #772
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Thank you very much. It's nice to have something different for an avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everyone), to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

- "Good Omens"

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelGoldclaw View Post
    Male
    Full Plate (platinum/silver) with a Bastard Sword and a battle standard (platinum/silver with dark green trim)
    scar across right eye, both battle damaged
    White, mounted on Gold Dragon
    Black, combed
    Human riding a Gold Dragon
    Marshal/Dragonrider
    raising the battle standard into the sky

If the dragon cant fit, make two. One with and one without the dragon. I'll use the one with for a sig
    change from Marshal/Dragonrider to Marshal/ Platinum knight
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account
    Fairy Tail OC avatar by: your truly

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

Due to the oncoming season, I was hoping someone would make a Halloween version of my current avatar?

Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

25. - Top - End - #775
    Troll in the Playground

I'll take this. One Halloween-themed avatar coming up! What's in the pot?
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2012-10-19 at 10:10 PM.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I'll take this. One Halloween-themed avatar coming up! What's in the pot?
    Ooh, thanks!

The pot is filled with little houses, its a homebrew.....
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    Ooh, thanks!

The pot is filled with little houses, its a homebrew.....
    What's the green liquid, then?
    Show
    You're my favorite.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    What's the green liquid, then?
    umm..i dunno, it's what Tinymushroom put there...?
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

29. - Top - End - #779

Quote Originally Posted by Selinia View Post
    Having had an (admittedly quite lovely) adopted avatar for a fairly long time now, I've been thinking it might be nice to try and get a requested one.

Would anyone be willing to draw up an OotS Rita Mordio, of Tales of Vesperia?

Spoiler
    Show

The girl in red with the kickin' rad animate... scarf/belt thing, if you are unfamiliar with her. I'm rather fond of this pose - admittedly, her design is rather covered in knicknacks and patterns, so it might be a tad tricky to translate, but the avatarists here seem quite talented. Many thanks in advance to anyone who decides to take this on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axinian View Post
    I'd like to request an avatar of this guy.

It's Flynn Scifo from Tales of Vesperia (a game). I'd like him in some sort of "ready for battle" pose, like getting ready to draw his sword, though I'm not picky. His expression can be anything, and all the details can be found in the image above or a quick Google search.

Thanks in advance. You'll get sig credit obviously.
    I will go for these two.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

30. - Top - End - #780
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    umm..i dunno, it's what Tinymushroom put there...?
    How's this? I don-t know if you can tell those are houses, but what do you think?

EDIT:I think this is better.
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2012-10-20 at 09:21 AM.
    Show
    You're my favorite.