New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

I'd like to request an OOTS avatar based upon my really horrible MS paintified picture for a PbP game. He carries a huge amount of equipment with him, because he is paranoid he might eventually need something. Please see spoilered for the water orc barbarian:

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by mattie_p; 2012-10-20 at 09:29 AM.
    Blank 3.5 Character Creator Iron Chef Style Tables (in Google Sheets)

Chairman Emeritus of Zinc Saucier.

Avatar by Derjuin, sing her praises to Elysium.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    So now you're claiming that spellcasting "lacks a clear, supernatural element?" Being supernatural is literally the only point of magic.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    How's this? I don-t know if you can tell those are houses, but what do you think?

EDIT:I think this is better.
    Sweet thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cranthis View Post
    Avatar request for my new character Nathair Nimhe

Equipment: Masterwork Spiked Breastplate (not sure if masterwork is important or not), Masterwork Spell-storing Greatsword, Masterwork Bloodstone Greatsword.
    Any other notable features: Pale skin
    Hair color: Black
    Race: Human Half-Vampire
    Class: Duskblade
    Pose: Unimportant, can be chosen by artist.

Edit:If equipment could be mostly black, with neon green (or something similar) details, that would be nice. If its too complicated I don't mind something simpler.
    Quote Originally Posted by nersxe View Post
    Equipment: Four swords (carried in the following places: left hip, right hip, left shoulder, right shoulder), chain shirt (mithril chain, if it helps), silver bracers, white leather knee-high laced boots.
    Skin Color: Pale, but within humanoid parameters
    Hair color: Sandy brown (with Frenchy-thin mustache)
    Race: Elf
    Class: 3.5 Battle Sorcerer/Abjurant Champion (but really, he thinks of himself as and calls himself a swordsman)
    Pose: Feet braced shoulder-width apart, arms crossed over chest, one eyebrow raised. (Or if it's easier for you, facing front, one sword [typical iron/steel sword] drawn in a no-nonsense stance).

Thanks in advance!
    Got these two!
    EDIT: Done!

4. - Top - End - #784
    Bugbear in the Playground

Got these two!
    Thanks Kymme!
    Admiral Cranthis, Inventor of the Cranthis (Sandwich) and the Gnomish Paratroopers, and rider of Chuckles, the dire pig.

Awesome avatar by TinyMushroom!

5. - Top - End - #785
    Halfling in the Playground

I'd like a white kobold alchemist. Large outlandish hat a must. Bombs/potions optional.

I feel like I could have worded that better, but eh.
    Science team has vapor for brains!

6. - Top - End - #786

Hello guys,

I heard I should be here for a request.

I am looking for a male warhammer 40K figure. Brown hair green eyes and a sort of sniper. I think it would be cool if he held the rifle on his shoulder with another gun in his hand. He could be a bit spacemarine like but please no helmet. he is a friendly guy so he may have a smile on his face. I think his armor is pretty thick and spacemarine like so if this is possible that would be very awesome!!

Another request is sort of crossbow assassin like female character based on the Diablo 3 Demonhunter. So 2 crossbows, dark shadowy girl with a cape and stuff in some arewsome attacking pose or standing in the shadow waiting to shoot her incoming target. She should have long red hair though you will probalby just see a few tufts of hair. She has green eyes and may have pointy ears (if you leave them visible) (See the spoiler)

My third requiest is a young blond elf priest. She has white robes and a staff. She has pointy ears and green eyes. The only reference i could find is a world of warcraft picture where she is a mage. Please make sure she has some more cloths on, I don't like that slutty RPG girl immage. She magic she does should be gold or something since it is healing power.

I know I ask alot, and I hope it is possible and not too much work to make those characters! Thank you soo much in advance!

Cilvyn

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Cilvyn; 2012-10-23 at 02:21 PM.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Colossus in the Playground

Given that 40k avatars are pretty much my speciality, I think i'll take that one. First question though: Is it a space marine or not? The closest equivalent I can think of without it being a space marine is Imperial Arbitrator. I'm thinking this. Armor and guns aren't a problem, I have an idea already.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

EmperorIng, may I make my request specifically to you?

Quote Originally Posted by cgrela View Post
    I present a challenge to the highly-skilled avatar creators:

Equipment: Adeptus Mechanicus Robe, AdMech power axe in the right hand, cybernetic implants (right arm, right side of head, right upper torso, right leg, anything else), plasma cannon slung across the back
    Skin Color: Pale, but hairy
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Race: Half-minotaur of the Adeptus Mechanicus
    Class: Tech-priest
    Pose: Standing, tall and powerful.

This is combination of two characters I'm playing or soon will be playing. I thank whoever is willing to take on the creation of this monstrosity.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

9. - Top - End - #789

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Given that 40k avatars are pretty much my speciality, I think i'll take that one. First question though: Is it a space marine or not? The closest equivalent I can think of without it being a space marine is Imperial Arbitrator. I'm thinking this. Armor and guns aren't a problem, I have an idea already.
    Tecnicly it isnt, it is an arch militant (rogue trader) but I made him like a sniper guy and eventually will work towards a sniper assassin.
    With gun on his shoulder i mean this
    Please refrain from weird technological inplants or mutations:)
    And thanx for taking this one I am really looking foreward to see it!

10. - Top - End - #790
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello all!

I'd like to make two avatar requests please!

First request: To simply make my current avatar, top hat and staff, just better. There's only so far I can work magic in MS paint.

Secondly:

This is a rather finnicky request, so I apologise in advance...

I'd like to request an avatar of the first character I played over a long period of time. His name was Athravaan Odai, a LE cleric/fighter of the Scorching Sect (Evil worshippers of the sun god) in an Arabian themed desert campaign.

Appearance: Human male, bald with black goatee
    Equipment: Stone (Obsidian) fullplate with intricate heiroglyphs dedicated to a sun god in reds, gold and orange hues
    Wielded a double handed flaming mace - which I always imagined as appearing molten, rather than burning

Pose: When the party first met him he was in a field fighting animated, poisonous flowers, so if you could show him in dire combat with assorted flowery foilage, ripping up roses, that'd be great.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Orc in the Playground

I'm interested in an OotS-style Warhammer 40k Space Marine. I've recently seen a similar-style take, and I quite like it. However, I would like the marine to be in my own chapter colours.

As for a pose, I'm looking for something less-dynamic, and yet intimidating. For example:
    Spoiler
    Show

As for gear, I'd prefer either just a bolter, or a bolter(or pistol)/chainsword (or power sword); fully armoured/helmed; and wearing a loincloth (I'm not particular as to what style exactly).
    Garruk Wildskpeaker Avatar by Bradakhan

12. - Top - End - #792

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
    I'm interested in an OotS-style Warhammer 40k Space Marine. I've recently seen a similar-style take, and I quite like it. However, I would like the marine to be in my own chapter colours.

As for a pose, I'm looking for something less-dynamic, and yet intimidating. For example:
    Spoiler
    Show

As for gear, I'd prefer either just a bolter, or a bolter(or pistol)/chainsword (or power sword); fully armoured/helmed; and wearing a loincloth (I'm not particular as to what style exactly).
    Well since i'm here I might as well pick this one up too.

Out of curiosity do you have a chapter badge or some sort of symbol that is characteristic of your chapter?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2012-10-25 at 04:36 AM.

13. - Top - End - #793

Quote Originally Posted by Voyd211 View Post
    I'd like a white kobold alchemist. Large outlandish hat a must. Bombs/potions optional.

Has anyone noticed this? No one responded to it, so I'm just making sure.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Voyd211 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeDSix View Post
    Hello all!

I'd like to make two avatar requests please!

First request: To simply make my current avatar, top hat and staff, just better. There's only so far I can work magic in MS paint.

Secondly:

This is a rather finnicky request, so I apologise in advance...

I'd like to request an avatar of the first character I played over a long period of time. His name was Athravaan Odai, a LE cleric/fighter of the Scorching Sect (Evil worshippers of the sun god) in an Arabian themed desert campaign.

Appearance: Human male, bald with black goatee
    Equipment: Stone (Obsidian) fullplate with intricate heiroglyphs dedicated to a sun god in reds, gold and orange hues
    Wielded a double handed flaming mace - which I always imagined as appearing molten, rather than burning

Pose: When the party first met him he was in a field fighting animated, poisonous flowers, so if you could show him in dire combat with assorted flowery foilage, ripping up roses, that'd be great.
    Got these ones. ThreeDSix, I am taking the first request.

15. - Top - End - #795

Thanks aplenty!

16. - Top - End - #796
    Orc in the Playground

Well since i'm here I might as well pick this one up too.

Out of curiosity do you have a chapter badge or some sort of symbol that is characteristic of your chapter?
    Fantastic! As for a chapter badge, I'm actually still deciding. Basically it's a simple oak wreath pierced with a single or pair of swords.

Basic example (although I'll be using more simplistic medieval-style swords instead of gladii):
    Spoiler
    Show

Feel free to use whichever you prefer.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    Got these ones. ThreeDSix, I am taking the first request.
    Thanks a bunch!

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

Hate to sound impatient, but I haven't gotten at least a reply
    here is what I want (to save you searching)

Male
    Full Plate (platinum/silver) with a Bastard Sword and a battle standard (platinum/silver with dark green trim)
    scar across right eye, both battle damaged
    White, mounted on Gold Dragon
    Black, combed
    Human riding a Gold Dragon
    Marshal/Platinum Knight
    raising the battle standard into the sky

If the dragon cant fit, make two. One with and one without the dragon. I'll use the one with for a sig
    Last edited by MichaelGoldclaw; 2012-10-25 at 08:03 PM.
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account
    Fairy Tail OC avatar by: your truly

19. - Top - End - #799

20. - Top - End - #800
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

Hi there! I'm running a 4e campaign, and as a treat to my players, I'd like to request their OotS avatars. If anyone could help out, that would be greatly appreciated, because I know there's much talented people in here.

Descriptions:
    Male dragonborn fighter, blue scales, carries a fullblade and wears full plate.
    Male dragonborn ranger, brown scales, red lock of hair in his brown ones, wears a spiked leather jacket and carries a big crossbow and has his hands replaced by two black dragon claws, dripping with acid
    Male eladrin cleric to corellon, muscular build, both eyes are gouged out and one of them is replaced by a flaming orb, carries a greatspear
    Male gnome sorcerer, albino hue, hung with several potions and bags with powder
    Female eladrin sorceress, ginger, buxom, sadistic with her dagger
    Male half-elf swordmage, has a gray-ish tint of skin, dark hair and a flaming longsword
    Male dwarven druid, don't know too much details yet but his animal form is that of a sheep.

Thank you so much!

21. - Top - End - #801
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rhule View Post
    Hi there! I'm running a 4e campaign, and as a treat to my players, I'd like to request their OotS avatars. If anyone could help out, that would be greatly appreciated, because I know there's much talented people in here.

Descriptions:
    Male dragonborn fighter, blue scales, carries a fullblade and wears full plate.
    Male dragonborn ranger, brown scales, red lock of hair in his brown ones, wears a spiked leather jacket and carries a big crossbow and has his hands replaced by two black dragon claws, dripping with acid
    Male eladrin cleric to corellon, muscular build, both eyes are gouged out and one of them is replaced by a flaming orb, carries a greatspear
    Male gnome sorcerer, albino hue, hung with several potions and bags with powder
    Female eladrin sorceress, ginger, buxom, sadistic with her dagger
    Male half-elf swordmage, has a gray-ish tint of skin, dark hair and a flaming longsword
    Male dwarven druid, don't know too much details yet but his animal form is that of a sheep.

Thank you so much!
    This seems like a fun group. I'll take it!
    EDIT: Done! Whew. That was a lot of avatars. But anyways, here they all are!

Also, on account of the fact that this is a party, I decided to make one single image with all of them together, spoilered for size.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #802
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: !

Welp, here you both go!

Xcellent!!!!

23. - Top - End - #803

Hey! Fremen! Check this out.

Questions? Comments? Critique? Changes?

24. - Top - End - #804
    Orc in the Playground

Hey! Fremen! Check this out.

Questions? Comments? Critique? Changes?
    Impressive, and I quite like the badge, however, I was looking for more (for lack of a better term) cartoony. The marine looks pretty bad-ass, but I was hoping for something that better reflects the simplistic nature of the OotS-style stick-figures (again, the Servants of the Imperium-style ones for a reference).

I feel kinda back asking it this was, but: could you make it less good, and more OotS-esque? One other thing (and I realize that this isn't easy with the presence of the chapter badge), but would it possible to have him more front-facing?

Thanks for this though, I do certainly intend to keep a copy of it, just because I like it.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    It's been a while since I've had this avatar, so it's time to refresh it a bit.

I'm not looking for a massive change on the avatar, but I'd like a few extra touches:

First, the armor should be gold-colored. It's a must.

The right-hand blade has a black blade with steel-colored edges. Bonus points if it has a black aura. Think of it as a Large longsword, but with a wide edge.

The left-hand blade is silver-colored, white wings, and anything that resembles a jewel is red-colored. Essentially the colors of a holy avenger. Think of it as a falchion, but with a wing-motif guard.

Oh, and make it have the most awesome pose you can imagine. Preferably a battle pose, looking all intimidating, or executing an attack. Go nuts with it.

Finally; drizzle with a few bits of electricity surrounding him. He's not called the "Thunder God" for anything, right?

If anyone's up to the task, please PM me so I can claim my ticket.

P.S.: Oh yeah, I forgot. Black hair. It can be neatly tied or all loose, but it should reach his waist. Pretty please?
    Second repost. This one has a month of difference.

Honestly, is it so hard to make?
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

26. - Top - End - #806

Apologies but...I don't feel comfortable making those kinds of changes. If you want me to make him more forward-facing I can do that, but simplifying the art style just feels too wrong to me.

27. - Top - End - #807

Sorry to be back so soon, but I have another request

I would like it to be the avatar I have now, but with his sister (who is now my characters cohort).
    Favored Soul of Ilmater, wearing a simple dress of the same colors of my armor. She has vow of poverty so she only has a dress, shoes, a hat, and a crossbow. All her clothes are the same black/green thing my avatar has going on.

I just need a picture with them both in it. Simply editing her in beside or behind him is fine if you don't want to get complicated

Admiral Cranthis, Inventor of the Cranthis (Sandwich) and the Gnomish Paratroopers, and rider of Chuckles, the dire pig.

Awesome avatar by TinyMushroom!

28. - Top - End - #808
    Orc in the Playground

Apologies but...I don't feel comfortable making those kinds of changes. If you want me to make him more forward-facing I can do that, but simplifying the art style just feels too wrong to me.
    I can respect that. Thanks anyway.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Troll in the Playground

I'd like to request an avatar of either a fire or an earth elemental.

EDIT: I'm not asking as a direct re-draw or anything, just giving a sort of starting point to go nuts with.
    Last edited by RFLS; 2012-10-28 at 01:28 PM.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Got these two!
    Oh my god, new favorite person. Thank you!
    Spoiler: I got a cookie!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Baveboi View Post
    Nersxe gets a cookie.

Spoiler: I write
    Show
    The Named, a superhero webnovel where names are everything. (Updated 3/14/14)