New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

I'd like to request an avvy of one of my current characters - He's a human monk, except he has the energy template, making his body be composed of the 4 elements rather than skin and bone. He wears a gi (white, with a black or red belt), which covers most of his body, but his head is split roughly in half (vertically) between fire and air, and his firsts are mostly earth, with some water. He should have a sai either tucked into his belt, or in his hand (artist's choice). The other hand (or both if the sai is in his belt) should be in a fighting position.

For reference if needed, here is both his Character Sheet and the Template Project, where the energy template comes from.

If possible, I would also like pictures of the same character (same pose) but with the slime (turning him into an ooze) and the artificial (turning him into a clockwork construct) templates as well, which can be found in the same link. I will be perfectly happy with just the main request however.

Thank you so much to whichever brilliant avatarist agrees to do this.

Go Tigers!

2. - Top - End - #812
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    This seems like a fun group. I'll take it!
    EDIT: Done! Whew. That was a lot of avatars. But anyways, here they all are!

Also, on account of the fact that this is a party, I decided to make one single image with all of them together, spoilered for size.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Totally awesome! They'll love it!

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cranthis View Post
    (who is now my characters cohort)
    gave me an idea

scratch the dragon, make him standing back to back with his girlfriend (later wife). Human female ninja/sorceress dual wielding flaming Katars (punching daggers). Standard black ninja attire without mask. Caucasian with long black hair. she looks like she isn't at full hp

(for those that are too lazy too look up my old one)

Male
    Full Plate (platinum/silver) with a Bastard Sword and a battle standard (platinum/silver with dark green trim)
    scar across right eye, not a full hp
    White
    Black, combed
    Human
    Marshal/Platinum Knight (marshal- practically a commander. platinum knight- kinda like paladins without a code and focus on dragons)
    Last edited by MichaelGoldclaw; 2012-10-29 at 03:08 PM.
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account
    Fairy Tail OC avatar by: your truly

4. - Top - End - #814
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lol, I just found this thread and it finally made sense how all these people could have their own avatars. So, sweet awesome is what I gotta say to that! In any case, I think I might have something that I'd like if anyone would like to take a crack at it:

Equipment: red cowboy hat, a split red trenchcoat that is dark red on inside with sleeves that stretch halfway down the arms, belt with cowboy belt buckle, straight staff with deep blue diamond shaped gem on end, rapier with golden blade guard, grey pants that go all the way down to his brown shoes, and a dark vest with pockets.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Both eyes glowing like
    durkon's, only light blue instead.
    Skin color: Same creamy white skin that most the oots characters have.
    Hair color:long white
    race: Human
    class: Final Fantasy Red Mage
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: I'd like his eyebrows to be downward like he's angry; his head tilted slightly to his left and up; his mouth open with no teeth showing (angry mouth); both arms straight and at something like a 45 degree downward; his right hand to have that magic spell glow like the standard red wizard only the color be light blue instead of red; his left hand holding his staff; both his left hand and the staff having that same glow; his rapier at his left side hip, his feet pointed in opposite directions (outward); his trenchcoat billowing so that you can see his shirt, pants, and rapier; and a lot of little pop words in the background like he's just used an epic teleport spell.

Also, if you think any of the colors clash at all, I'd be more than happy to take suggestions.
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-10-31 at 12:16 PM.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd love to request an avatar if anybody is willing! This is my character Ja'Nee Wandor from a shackled city campaign one of my friends is currently running.

Equipment: a spiked chain, mithral breastplate, and a yellow mask and green cloak. for the mask, think the TMNT mask that goes over the eyes and ties up at the back, but it extends all the way over the top of his head
    actually a better description would be like a bandana except it goes over his eyes and has eye holes
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): he's missing two fingers from his right hand
    Hair color: Red! less orange and more red :3 (somewhere between ear and shoulder length hair, closer to shoulder length!)
    Race : half elf
    Class: duskblade
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in : any!
    Last edited by juicycaboose; 2012-10-31 at 12:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    Lol, I just found this thread and it finally made sense how all these people could have their own avatars. So, sweet awesome is what I gotta say to that! In any case, I think I might have something that I'd like if anyone would like to take a crack at it:

Equipment: red cowboy hat, a split red trenchcoat that is dark red on inside with sleeves that stretch halfway down the arms, belt with cowboy belt buckle, straight staff with deep blue diamond shaped gem on end, rapier with golden blade guard, grey pants that go all the way down to his brown shoes, and a dark vest with pockets.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Both eyes glowing like
    durkon's, only light blue instead.
    Skin color: Same creamy white skin that most the oots characters have.
    Hair color:long white
    race: Human
    class: Final Fantasy Red Mage
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: I'd like his eyebrows to be downward like he's angry; his head tilted slightly to his left and up; his mouth open with no teeth showing (angry mouth); both arms straight and at something like a 45 degree downward; his right hand to have that magic spell glow like the standard red wizard only the color be light blue instead of red; his left hand holding his staff; both his left hand and the staff having that same glow; his rapier at his left side hip, his feet pointed in opposite directions (outward); his trenchcoat billowing so that you can see his shirt, pants, and rapier; and a lot of little pop words in the background like he's just used an epic teleport spell.

Also, if you think any of the colors clash at all, I'd be more than happy to take suggestions.
    its my first time doing a request, feel free to reject, i'm still learning.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #817

Sweeeeeeet!!!!!! I definitely dig it!

Um, lol, I just realized that I don't know how to take that picture and give it its own url so that I can use it...

8. - Top - End - #818

i forgot to resize it!

and without the teleport effect

for the link right mouse on the image and copy url image
    Last edited by Alexander leah; 2012-10-31 at 09:21 AM.

9. - Top - End - #819

Hmmm...for some reason copy image url isn't available, but on top of that, I've tried to use https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1900775/request%201.png since that seems to be the url. Unfortunately the gitp format is http://, not https://...unless I'm missing something here
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-10-31 at 11:27 AM.

10. - Top - End - #820

11. - Top - End - #821

Wooooot! Now THAT is what I'm talking about! thanks man!
    Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-10-31 at 12:15 PM.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

After coming back from a 7 month absent I have found that my cache of avatars have gone missing so I now request that my character the male in my last picture be redrawn.

Equipment:Gold platemail and a claymore
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.):Wings
    Skin color: Slightly pale white
    Hair color:Short shaggy brown hair.
    Race: Angel
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: I like to be suprised so artist have fun.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radhop View Post
    I now request that my character the male in my last picture be redrawn.
    Dibs.

Gonna take a day or two though.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2012-11-01 at 03:15 PM.

14. - Top - End - #824

Hello, folks. I have finally come to accept the fact that I will forever be bad at photoshoppin' and humbly request your assistance in getting an avatar that doesn't suck.

I'd fill out the requested Hair Colour/Gender/Equipment sheet, but it seems to be that my particular username (and current avatar concept) doesn't lend itself well to that idea. So, y'know. I just want something....Dust-y! Getting it in the OOTS style isn't necessary, having a Final Fantasy element of some type in the picture (like a chocobo getting blown around by the storm, to suggest a really lame example) would make you my new best friend, and of course I'll thank you by adding a line in my signature or whatever else you'd care to request!

<3 in advance.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to get an avi of this character:
    Spoiler
    Show

dancing and playing the violin while autumn leaves fall around it and its eyes (those four yellow dots) glow in little heart shapes, please and thank you.

Oh, and the thing coming out of its back is just an aura type thing, it doesn't need to be added in.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radhop View Post
    After coming back from a 7 month absent I have found that my cache of avatars have gone missing so I now request that my character the male in my last picture be redrawn.
    Done -

Version 1

Version 2
    • If you use it, credit must be clearly given in your signature
    • If you don't want it, just say so

17. - Top - End - #827
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Give me a moment while I go outside and squeal like a 15 year old girl for joy! (15 minutes later) Alright now that that is out of the way it looks amazing thanks for all the hard-work you did for it. Totally better than anything I could ever make.

18. - Top - End - #828
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by juicycaboose View Post
    I'd love to request an avatar if anybody is willing! This is my character Ja'Nee Wandor from a shackled city campaign one of my friends is currently running.

Equipment: a spiked chain, mithral breastplate, and a yellow mask and green cloak. for the mask, think the TMNT mask that goes over the eyes and ties up at the back, but it extends all the way over the top of his head
    actually a better description would be like a bandana except it goes over his eyes and has eye holes
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): he's missing two fingers from his right hand
    Hair color: Red! less orange and more red :3 (somewhere between ear and shoulder length hair, closer to shoulder length!)
    Race : half elf
    Class: duskblade
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in : any!
    How's this? Changes are easy, don't be afraid to ask for them. Sig credit is appreciated, and please rehost it. And maybe, if you could, post in the rate the avatar thread in Silly Message Board Games.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

19. - Top - End - #829
    Dwarf in the Playground

that's great! thanks!
    although i do have one request, i forgot to mention that he's also missing his top two front teeth (ja'nee and the bottom of a fountain had a disagreement), so if you could change his teeth that'd be awesome

20. - Top - End - #830

Daemon

Been a while since I've been on here. My last request didn't catch, so here's my present pitch: see the retarded fox that's my avatar? I'd like someone, if they're willing, to do a full body shot of him sitting down looking derp. I'd be very much appreciative, and I'm not looking for a particular art style, although a stick figure in this case would be best avoided.

21. - Top - End - #831
    Troll in the Playground

Better?
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

22. - Top - End - #832
    Ogre in the Playground

While I love my current Ceikatar, I think it's time for a change of clothes.

I'm somewhat torn between two choices, so here's a challenge for you folks:

1.) My current avatar - dressed in the garb of the Night's Watch from Game of Thrones. You know the drill: warm black clothes, furs, gloves, the like. Keep the bow and the sword - but feel free to take influences from the picture:

Spoiler
    Show

Also, as you can see, my hair's been growing back since my medication-induced baldness, so feel free to fuzz up my noggin. Pose is also open for changes. Just keep it dynamic and keep the smirk.

2.) One of my current PbP characters - a Brevish gunslinger from Pathfinder, currently involved in the Kingmaker adventure path. Sheet here, picture here (excuse the crappy coloring, my scanner isn't the best money can buy):

Spoiler
    Show

Equipment: Leather vest, gloves and riding boots. Shirt and trousers quasi-Russian peasant. Red cap, furlined. Gun belt with two holsters decorated with bronze studs. Ivory powder horn. Weapons: one dented musket with bronze decorations, one shortsword, one noble's dagger.
    Skin Color: Weathered
    Hair color: Red, with small beard and moustache.
    Race: Human
    Class: Gunslinger
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Something similar to the one in the picture - or something entirely different.
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Pixie in the Playground

I would like to request an avatar as my current one is not customised.

specs

Male svirfneblin tattooed sorcerer with short full beard (white) wearing robes with blue/purple tattooes and carrying a staff. possibly with a weasel familiar.

Thanks for any resopnses I am sure they will be awesome

24. - Top - End - #834
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Better?
    thanks! :3

25. - Top - End - #835
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I feel so greedy for asking other people to draw me an avatar, but here goes:

A male human necromancer wielding a scythe riding (or standing next to) a skeletal nightmare? Would that be do-able?
    Last edited by Morrolan; 2012-11-06 at 10:15 AM.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morrolan View Post
    I feel so greedy for asking other people to draw me an avatar, but here goes:

A male human necromancer wielding a scythe riding (or standing next to) a skeletal nightmare? Would that be do-able?
    Yo. There are tons of harder ones out there. Do not worry. I've got it covered.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

27. - Top - End - #837

I would like to request an avatar. Please use my current avatar as a basis, but younger and less experienced.

Equipment
    Spellbook, robes
    Hair color
    Blue, same as in my current avatar
    Race
    Elf
    Class
    Wizard
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in
    Scared, casting invisibility (and so partially invisible) while reading the spellbook (casting it in desperation and for the first time).

Characters:
    Adventuring School: Irian

28. - Top - End - #838
    Dwarf in the Playground

If someone could make me (or find me if it has already been done) an OOTS Jon Snow avatar i would name my firstborn after you

Description for those who have not seen GoT

Equipment: Black leather armor. Black cloak with a Grey Wolf fur trim. Bastard sword with a Wolf Pommel
    Pale Skin
    Hair color: Black
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Standing with sword in front of him held in both hands tip down.

29. - Top - End - #839
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tantaburs View Post
    If someone could make me (or find me if it has already been done) an OOTS Jon Snow avatar i would name my firstborn after you

Description for those who have not seen GoT

Equipment: Black leather armor. Black cloak with a Grey Wolf fur trim. Bastard sword with a Wolf Pommel
    Pale Skin
    Hair color: Black
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Standing with sword in front of him held in both hands tip down.

I can do this one too.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpenguin View Post
    I would like to request an avatar. Please use my current avatar as a basis, but younger and less experienced.

Equipment
    Spellbook, robes
    Hair color
    Blue, same as in my current avatar
    Race
    Elf
    Class
    Wizard
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in
    Scared, casting invisibility (and so partially invisible) while reading the spellbook (casting it in desperation and for the first time).
    It would be my honor to draw this one for you.
    There are no impossible encounters. There is only inadequate preparation.