New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

After much thrashing about I still cannot make Inkscape run properly, so I have to cancel doing that elf avatar, sorry.
    Last edited by Dread Angel; 2012-06-05 at 06:01 AM.
    My GamerTag: OutOfLine Lead
    Add me :D

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

Fourth Repost

Quote Originally Posted by Akowrules View Post
    Equipment: dual rapiers, a whip, a long silver staff with a large diamond on top, with a ruby and sapphire cut as spheres swirling around the diamond, the ruby giving off a flame and the sapphire giving off frost.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) nothing
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Elan's color skin (sorry, I'm pretty sure the word is Caucasian, but I don't want to end up being wrong and causing someone to go through a bunch if trouble and end up using the wrong skin tone)
    Hair color: blonde, in a messy kind of style that is medium length. Think Aragorn length. The hair is behind the ears as well.
    Race: Elf
    X Class: The Dashing Swordsman (sorry, I like cliched, good looking, saviors of women in distress ^_^)
    X Pose: A big smile, winking. holding his staff, his rapiers and whip at his side. He will be leaning in the staff.

If possible, I would like the clothing to include boots, an open shirt, showing off a muscular chest. I would also like a bit of hair in my face. Please, if anyone will create this for me, PLEASE PM ME! I will more than likely have little additions if you need me to get more specific.

Just a repost :)

3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    Is a halfling and her dog really so hard?
    Patience, youngling. 5 1/2 hours is a little fast to repost or whatever it's supposed to be. Artists have lives too, you know.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

2nd repost,
    Quote Originally Posted by cardrian View Post
    Repost from old thread:

I would like a OOTS style Keketar, if it's not too much to ask for.

Ref pic / description.
    Spoiler
    Show

Equipment: Not that I'm aware of.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Violet eyes, symbol crown, being a giant snake-man-thing.
    If their skin is a special color, add that: Orange-ish, blue-ish, and white portions.
    Hair color: No hair, just the crown halo thing.
    Race: Protean (Keketar)
    Class: CN Large outsider (chaotic, extraplanar, protean, shapechanger)
    Pose: I would rather have the pose in the SRD, but if that doesn't work, any snake-y pose will do.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/mon...rotean-keketar
    "Life before death, Strength before weakness, Journey before destination."

Baking werewolf by Diremage
    Spoiler: Oddly true
    Show
    Spoiler: Previous avatars
    Show
    Beastly Squall avatar by linklele. Awesome Protean avatar by Serpentine.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sahaar View Post
    I'd like an OOTS-style avatar from Tyrael from Diablo, but with the following changes:

A blck/grey colour style (instead of White and Gold)

Tattered Wings

Serrated Sword

Thanks in advance =D

Reference Picture
    Spoiler
    Show

2nd Repost D:
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    I started mine with my party investigating a disturbance at a ruined temple of the gods.

6. - Top - End - #96

I'd like a picture of Ragna the Bloodedge from BlazBlue.

Reference picture:

Spoiler
    Show

If it would be possible to somehow capture his blade or he himself being surrounded by the dark energy he uses in game, that'd be awesome (for those who do not know, it basically looks akin to a dark fire; it will either be red or black, surrounded by purple. I have no better suggestion that to look at videos of Ragna in action on youtube.) This is ENTIRELY up to the artist whether or not they feel like dealing with this, and all I can offer is my eternal gratitude if they pull it off.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this request!
    Awesome avatar by Abscondcrow

Spoiler
    Show
    Former awesome avatar by Zefir.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hello. I have a very specific desire. I desire made as an OoTS avatar. If someone could be so kind, thank you.
    New page, new post.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    OH well Hello, I've been a bit to shy to request an avatar since I joined the forum, buuut I mustered up some courage and was hoping to have one based on my first D&D character ever :D

Male, Middle-Aged Halfling Druid
    He used Produce flame a lot, so it would be neat to have one of his hands in flames. He also favoured a sling when his magic was low so maybe a thong of leather in his other hand.

Possessions and Appearence: He only owned one magic item, a silver circlet with a purple gemstone, he wore it on his forehead at all times. Other than that his clothing was simple brown and green, a vest and cloak. (If at all possible, it's only a minor detail but he had a terrible scar on his chest from being crit with a pickaxe, so if his chest ends up showing maybe that would be visible). I'd like him to have sort of messy brown hair, no specific style required just not particularly well kept.

Other: Again, I dunno if this is pushing it but his animal companion was a golden eagle that had advanced to medium size so it was a bit taller than him If that could be included, standing behind him I'd be extremely appreciative!

Thank you very much to anyone who's willing to take on my request!

First Repost, Hoping for some interest, or feedback... I'm still looking for a reference picture but I would happily accept changes that would make it easier to create~

Alternatively to the golden eagle, another idea would be to have a Snowy owl alongside him, with a scroll in its talons (Not necessary just another idea to bounce around)
    Last edited by Tiniere; 2012-06-05 at 09:12 PM.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    The Lord of the Rings
    Farewell speech of Bilbo Baggins, Chapter 'A Long-Expected Party'.

Many thanks to onasuma and Dark Elf Bard for the adorable avatar!

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Thank you very much!
    Just PM it to me when it's done, okay? Again, thanks.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

I would like to request an avatar please!
    I would like them to be this character(with this outfit)
    Spoiler
    Show

And I would like them to have this scared sort of expression like this photo and tally marks like these all over their skin.
    Spoiler
    Show

I would also like her to have a sunflower in her hair too if that's ok!

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Reposting several requests. And I have more! I'm doing my part for the community by keeping our artists off the streets :P

The first is for Danae, one of my Town Nexus characters. Her usual form is an 8-year old girl, fair skin, red hair, artist can pick an outfit.

The second is just a variation of the first that adds horns and a tail. Demon style, not animal.

Third variation on this one with wings. One should be the leathery demonic sort, the other should be feathered. Both red please.

And then a repeat request for all of these again with Danae as a grown woman. Outfit should be sexy with a touch of sleaze. Think something Sabine would wear.

The second part of the request is for Jit Falnon, my current avatar, but is significantly different from the current one, which is why it's an open request. In this one, drop the metal shoes (barefoot), the jacket and pants are torn up (mixed damage forms, rips, scorchmarks, whatever you can think of), the hat has been lost, hair is quite shaggy, and he has a set of energy claws coming from his back knuckles (think Wolverine meets a red lightsaber). Also, he should be in a crouching position ("I'm about to pounce and tear off your face", not fearful/cautious)
    NOTE: This has been taken, but if another artist wants to try it, don't let me stop you.

Jit in a suit of Ghost body armor, from StarCraft 2. Reference links below

Main modifications from any other avatar based on a Ghost will be the hat, and a pair of psi blades from his wrists, in the manner of the last picture. That is not a Ghost, it's only there for the psi blades.

I will cycle my avatars every week or two, and they will all be showcased on my character page (and in my sig, if someone can show me how to fit that many into the character limit).

I realize I'm requesting a lot of avatars here. It's because I love the work that comes out of this thread.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

New page, new post.
    It's generally frowned upon (and in some cases ignored) to repost just because it's a new page, when the rules state to wait at least 48 hours before reposting. It would be really good if you were patient, and also if you could show some respect for other people who might have posted before, waited longer, and also followed the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by The Silence View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

And I would like them to have this scared sort of expression like this photo and tally marks like these all over their skin.
    Spoiler
    Show

I'd like to try this one.
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Gasp! A Doctor Who fan!
    Needless to say, I am curious as to how Crimmy does this one.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Gasp! A Doctor Who fan!
    Needless to say, I am curious as to how Crimmy does this one.
    With any luck, I'll do it correctly.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiniere View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    OH well Hello, I've been a bit to shy to request an avatar since I joined the forum, buuut I mustered up some courage and was hoping to have one based on my first D&D character ever :D

Male, Middle-Aged Halfling Druid
    He used Produce flame a lot, so it would be neat to have one of his hands in flames. He also favoured a sling when his magic was low so maybe a thong of leather in his other hand.

Possessions and Appearence: He only owned one magic item, a silver circlet with a purple gemstone, he wore it on his forehead at all times. Other than that his clothing was simple brown and green, a vest and cloak. (If at all possible, it's only a minor detail but he had a terrible scar on his chest from being crit with a pickaxe, so if his chest ends up showing maybe that would be visible). I'd like him to have sort of messy brown hair, no specific style required just not particularly well kept.

Other: Again, I dunno if this is pushing it but his animal companion was a golden eagle that had advanced to medium size so it was a bit taller than him If that could be included, standing behind him I'd be extremely appreciative!

Thank you very much to anyone who's willing to take on my request!

First Repost, Hoping for some interest, or feedback... I'm still looking for a reference picture but I would happily accept changes that would make it easier to create~

Alternatively to the golden eagle, another idea would be to have a Snowy owl alongside him, with a scroll in its talons (Not necessary just another idea to bounce around)
    So, Im apparently awful at drawing birds of any sort but I felt Id post the halfling part anyway. Feel free to ignore it and hope someone who can draw feathers tries:

Thank Saturn for this avatar!

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by onasuma View Post
    So, Im apparently awful at drawing birds of any sort but I felt Id post the halfling part anyway. Feel free to ignore it and hope someone who can draw feathers tries:

Oh my gosh it's adorable! Thank you!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    The Lord of the Rings
    Farewell speech of Bilbo Baggins, Chapter 'A Long-Expected Party'.

Many thanks to onasuma and Dark Elf Bard for the adorable avatar!

17. - Top - End - #107

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Astro_sol View Post
    Hello! I'm still a bit new, but I'm getting active in the PbP scene, so I'd like a custom avatar. And it seems here's the place to post my request.

It's kind of simple. You see, a friend of mine drew a comic back in middle/high school with us all having characters based on us.

This one was mine.

She doesn't really do requests anymore, and she definitely doesn't draw avatars. However, I just want that character, without the kitsune mask. He'd probably be doing something laid back; shoot, you could just have him doing what he's doing for the avatar picture. What position he's in doesn't matter, though. He also smokes a pipe, but there need be no pipe. Any takers?

EDIT: As for looks, he typically wears a loose fitting sleeveless t-shirt, hand and foot wraps (no shoes), and I guess what I'd call monk pants.
    First repost. A big thank you in advance to any takers.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Reposting! First repost.

Equipment: Heavy mace, heavy armor, metal shield, traveling cloak with hood and headband. No need for anything extra fancy on any of it, although something relating to Pelor on the shield is welcome.
    Hair Color: Golden
    Race: Aasimar
    Class: Cleric

Bonus points if I can get two versions, one as above and another sporting white feather wings (got a personal quest to get half-celestial status in the game I'm doing ^.^).

Huge thanks in advance!

19. - Top - End - #109

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Vilpich View Post
    Sort of a unique request. Pun Pun, the omnipotent 3.5 kobold who's 5th level. You can make it recognizable as Pun Pun however you want and put your own twist on it (don't label him as being punpun in the actual avatar please, such as by carrying a flag that says pun pun or something).
    First repost, would really love to see someone's take on this.
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey I've just joined the forum and am looking for an avatar.
    Could some one please make me a Hell Golem ...
    I don't want to be to restrictive but I am looking for some thing like this
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

"God. Devil. Hero. Monster.
    What will you call me?
    Every thing is nothing.
    Return to nothingness.
    I bring forth nothing
    I save nothing
    I bless nothing
    I just erase. Completely. Shatter."
    Ryner Lute: Legend of the Legendary heroes

21. - Top - End - #111
    Barbarian in the Playground

EDIT: Never-mind, I made my own avatar, forget my previous request.
    Last edited by Blueiji; 2012-06-22 at 06:48 PM.
    You found the hidden text! Have a cookie.

Thanks to The Stoney One for the awesome avatar!

Spoiler: My homebrew!
    Show
    The Bladebound Martyr!
    Quasi-Elemental Genasi (Plus New Feats and a Subtype)!
    My Extended Signature!

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

I hope this is to your liking:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crimmy View Post
    I hope this is to your liking:
    I love her!! Thank you so much!!

24. - Top - End - #114
    Pixie in the Playground

repost #3, thank you very much in advance :)

Quote Originally Posted by whitebaron View Post
    Hi, I'd like to humbly request a stick-figure for my player-agonizing half-elf bard, ex-PC, now NPC. (oh the joys of DM-ing! reuse, reuse, reuse!)

Equipment: Lightning Longsword, some kind of light armor, shield.
    Any other notable features: (Eberron) Dragonmark of Storm, House Lyrandar Insignia on shield or brooch. both completely optional and not as important for the avatar.
    Hair color: ginger
    Race: half-elf
    Class: DND 3.5e: very much complicated multiclassing. DND 4e: bard|sorcerer hybrid. Just think sword+sorcery using pretty much of lightning and thunder the whole day.
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: something flamboyant, cocky, think Miko, but not as evil. full body pose, with lightning or windy gusts around, ready to fight.

Character trait, so you can get a feel for her:
    She is too full of herself, being of one of the big noble houses, still, she's beautiful and quite deadly in combat.

--
    this is what i was usually using when showing pictures of her:
    http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...y_Phaere-1.jpg
    lyrandar-coat of arms:
    http://images.wikia.com/eberron/imag...A_Lyrandar.jpg

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

I would like to request an OoTS style Stormtrooper commando.

Reference picture here: http://noedig.deviantart.com/favouri...t=120#/d2m1z45

Note that the reference picture is basically how I would like the avatar to be posed, what equipment I'd like to have, the gender, species and color. Additions to that picture would be a large rucksack on it's side, with grenades/explosives slipped on the ground, an empty beverage can (think beer can) and a pack of cigarettes placed as the artist see fit.

Apologies if the link fails, its really hard to type on this.

26. - Top - End - #116

I'd like to request an OOTS style avatar of the character Jaqen H'gar from A Song of Ice and Fire. For those unfamiliar with him, I have a picture below, the pose and other details I will leave to your discretion.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Would it be too difficult to get one of two characters fighting? If it is not, the guy in my current avatar fighting:

Equipment: Basic clothing (T-Shirt, Jeans), small quiver of arrows on her hip
    X Any other notable features: None
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Same as other guy
    Hair color: Black, shoulder length
    Race: Human
    X Class: Psychic/Air Adept [PTTA]
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Fighting the guy in my current avatar, probably firing electricity. Other guy with a flaming knife fighting her.

If that is too difficult (or too big), simply the person described will do, pose then being firing a lightning bolt from atop a Braviary.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

28. - Top - End - #118

I'd like to request an OotS Style Avatar of my favorite Sith Lord, Darth Revan from the Knights of the Old Republic series. I'm sure there's more than a few other fans out there, and I'd love an avatar of Revan at the height of his power as Dark Lord, as we see him during the flashbacks of the game:

In his signature dark robes (hooded) and Mandalorian war mask; holding a single bladed red lightsaber

Equipment: Dark Jedi Robes, Red lightsaber
    Any other notable features: Mandalorian Mask
    Hair color: N/A
    Race: Human
    Class: Sith lord
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Holding an ignited lightsaber in a relaxed position downwards with his opposite hand raised in a clenched fist. Just like this:

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by ChaosLord29; 2012-06-08 at 02:56 PM.
    Favorite Things Mr. Welch can't do during an RPG:
    • My monk's lips must be in sync.
    • Collateral Damage Man is not an appropriate concept for a super hero.
    • No longer allowed to recreate the Death Star Trench Run out of genre.
    • When accepting a challenge for a duel, I must allow the other guy time to find a pistol.
    • Check the door means to listen at it, not put several rounds through it.
    • We will not implement any plan that includes the words "And hope they miss a lot"

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey all you Avatar Creators.

Been thinking it about time I got a new Avatar for my profile. Could I get someone to make me an Avatar of the Omniknight from DOTA 2. If you could in the angel wings like in the 2nd picture, I'd love it. (If not do as you wish, its your piece really) Thanks in advance, you guys rock at what you do.

Spoiler
    Show

"All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Second repost, and good on those who got theirs recently. Many of those avatars are very impressive :D

Equipment: Heavy mace, heavy armor, metal shield, traveling cloak with hood and headband. No need for anything extra fancy on any of it, although something relating to Pelor on the shield is welcome.
    Hair Color: Golden
    Race: Aasimar
    Class: Cleric

Bonus points if I can get two versions, one as above and another sporting white feather wings (got a personal quest to get half-celestial status in the game I'm doing ^.^).

Huge thanks in advance!