New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1558
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

New page, far more than 48 hours - reposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakeru View Post
    Um, I hope it's not to outlandish, but:
    I'd like two chars in one avatar pic.
    The basics: A male changeling beguiler, who is standing 1~2 steps behind a female changeling spellthief (Because he likes to keep his distance while she sticks pointy things into people. As changelings, both have pale skin, white hair and milky-white eyes).
    The male wears Mithral armor (so it's light armor and he can still cast spells), while the female wears something that looks like normal clothes, and definitely something with sleeves (to hide her Gnome Quickblades).
    Ideally, they'd wear something roughly similar despite one wearing armor and the other casual clothes.

Bonus points:
    If you can make them disguised (especially the male, he feels naked in his true form, the female isn't as fuzzy about it), while still making it visible that it's an disguise, that would be awesome. But I have no idea how.
    If the male would wield a shadow weapon (shadow illusion of a rapier. Here's a good idea how shadow illusions could look like), that would be awesome.

I guess it's a rather tricky request (at least the disguise thing), but I dunno, maybe someone is bored and wants a challenge?
    Please? ó.ò
    I'm young new and need would love the money avatar!

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

After my biannual reread of Ursula K. Leguin's Earthsea Cycle, I felt I would once again request an avatar of Ged (Sparrowhawk). Preferably him as portrayed in The Farthest Shore, but really any incarnation of him would be great.

Notes:
    -I'd prefer it if the avatarist is familiar with the character. At the very least, it must be based on the books and not that whitewashed abomination of a show.

-It'd be nice if the avatar included the Otak or a Sparrowhawk or other raptor.

-He should be holding a staff in one hand.

If anyone could step up and make this, I would be eternally grateful. Ged is one of my favourite characters in the entire fantasy genre, and I would love to see him come to life.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Orc in the Playground

So, I'm looking for an awesome avatar to represent my favorite character, a Mr. Barnabas Bailey. Details:

Equipment: Dresses in the stereotypical "stage magician" attire (Cape, Top Hat, Fancy Clothes, etc.). Specific details left largely to the artist's imagination, with the one proviso that they should be designed (like most real life magicians) to be flashy and ostentatious.
    Hair color: Black
    Race: Halfling
    X Class: Wizard
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Standing, staring up at a rabbit who has popped its head out from under Barnabas' top hat.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ahoy :)
    So, I'm looking for a new avatar, though I don't think it's a huge amount different to my current one if I'm honest...

Art Style: I'd love something in an at least somewhat similar style to my current one (ie, a little more shaped/fleshed out than the usual stick figure option)
    Equipment: None
    Clothing: Black & purple gown (floor length, victorian-ish), corset
    Hair: Dark brown, curly, with a fringe (bangs for those in the US :) )
    Eyes: Green
    Race: Human, but with some feline attributes (subtle black cat ears and slightly slitted eyes would be great!)
    Pose: Facing forward, smiling, one hand on hip, the other held at maybe hip-height, out to the side with a slight glow
    Class: Sorceress
    Last edited by Kittenwolf; 2013-04-02 at 10:18 PM.
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BarnabasBailey View Post
    So, I'm looking for an awesome avatar to represent my favorite character, a Mr. Barnabas Bailey. Details:

Equipment: Dresses in the stereotypical "stage magician" attire (Cape, Top Hat, Fancy Clothes, etc.). Specific details left largely to the artist's imagination, with the one proviso that they should be designed (like most real life magicians) to be flashy and ostentatious.
    Hair color: Black
    X Class: Wizard
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Standing, staring up at a rabbit who has popped its head out from under Barnabas' top hat.
    How's this?

Changes are easy, don't hesitate to ask, and please give sig credit if you use it.
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2013-04-03 at 08:55 AM.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Barbarian in the Playground

reformat request to obey standards! Thog use X properly!

Race: Elf Lich, clearly undead, somewhat decomposing. Not skeletal.
    Equipment: earthy-colored robes of brown and green.
    Class: druid/shaman+necromancer combo.
    X Cloak.
    X Perhaps a staff (stereotypical skull with evil energy on top, vines around staff? XD)
    X Decorations: Moss, leaves, vines, skulls, purple necro-magic effects, whatever you like as long as it feels Golgari.
    General aesthetic/feel: Golgari Guild from MtG

Lich Lord Jarad, and especially his associates on the card Jarad's Orders

Sig credit given, of course ^^
    Last edited by Komatik; 2013-04-03 at 10:15 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sebgoat View Post
    Hello avatar artists!

I have a request for a custom made avatar for my forum avatar and for use in my online d&d campaign. The details are listed below:

Gender = Male
    I would like his clothing to look like this fellow in this image: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ne-d4f9ek4.png
    But I want Purple and yellow clothing instead. The up-turned collar, the tie thingie and gloves, boots , cuffs and coat pretty much perfect!
    I would like, instead of having the goggles resting on the hat, have them on his face.
    For the pose, I would like it to be like the man in that image in the link above, but I would prefer it if his head was facing towards the 'camera', rather than dipping down.
    Instead of the walking stick/cane I would like him holding a crossbow down towards the ground, the other hand still touching the top hat BTW ^_^ Could the top hat be a bit taller than the one in the image, more like a good old fashioned one.
    Tanned skin... but not too dark.
    Lovely brown, and scruffy, hair on head with side burns!
    Race = Shifter (looks more like a longtooth [wolfy], rather than a razorclaw [cat]!)
    Artificer (I know a bit odd for a shifter, but the back story checks out :D)
    Lastly, The smile is just about right in the image in the link too.

Alrighty, I have given you guys as many features as possible, hope it helps!
    Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Leviathan View Post
    Ahoy :)
    So, I'm looking for a new avatar, though I don't think it's a huge amount different to my current one if I'm honest...

Art Style: I'd love something in an at least somewhat similar style to my current one (ie, a little more shaped/fleshed out than the usual stick figure option)
    Equipment: None
    Clothing: Black & purple gown (floor length, victorian-ish), corset
    Hair: Dark brown, curly, with a fringe (bangs for those in the US :) )
    Eyes: Green
    Race: Human, but with some feline attributes (subtle black cat ears and slightly slitted eyes would be great!)
    Pose: Facing forward, smiling, one hand on hip, the other held at maybe hip-height, out to the side with a slight glow
    Class: Sorceress
    Yay! Cat and Dog people go!

And here they are!

Hope you like them! Signature credit is appreciated.

8. - Top - End - #1388

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    *Laughs* I hadn't noticed that. Well played good sir, well played
    Catgirls rule

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Righty View Post
    Could I possibly get someone to make me an Avatar piece out of this image in said Spoiler tab below. I would love you long time if you do.

Spoiler
    Show
    One more time for good measure. Any takers would be appreciated.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

10. - Top - End - #1390

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    I just thought of a possibly awesome avatar...if anybody would make it for me, I would LOVE that.

OOTSify Darth Vader, lightsaber drawn.
    Reposting! Reference picture, I guess, although it feels unnecessary for Darth Vader...

Spoiler
    Show

Signature credit will be given!
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

11. - Top - End - #1391

And here they are!

Hope you like them! Signature credit is appreciated.
    Ooh, nice
    Just wondering though, how hard would some slight changes be? Specifically:
    Could the colour of the dress be darkened down please? A deeper purple rather than the light purple & lilac.
    I love how you've done the hair, but is it possible to make it longer at the back? Maybe elbow length
    Are you able to make the body a little wider, so that it's more in proportion with the head?

*Edit*
    And you know what, given how awesome it looks in general, how would a black tail peeking up behind the dress on the glowy-hand side look?

If you don't have the time that's ok, but if you do, pretty please with a hug on top?
    Last edited by Kittenwolf; 2013-04-04 at 07:17 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lohj View Post
    I would like a Protoman.exe style avatar, in a "I'm ready to attack" to the right side, sword at his back, arm balancing, white hair flowing, battlemask on face.
    Is that the right way to request?
    image for my request:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you, guys.
    I am an Oxymoron. Calm, cheery, deadly, furious.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Orc in the Playground

I think I need a pirate.

Equipment: Tricorn hat, cutlass, boarding axe, 2+ pistols in belt sash, long coat
    Any other notable features: Long hair and beard, with seaweed braided into it
    Hair color: Brown
    Race: Human
    Class: Pirate (swashbuckler/rogue)
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Front facing, with axe & cutlass drawn
    Garruk Wildskpeaker Avatar by Bradakhan

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Leviathan View Post
    Ooh, nice
    Just wondering though, how hard would some slight changes be? Specifically:
    Could the colour of the dress be darkened down please? A deeper purple rather than the light purple & lilac.
    I love how you've done the hair, but is it possible to make it longer at the back? Maybe elbow length
    Are you able to make the body a little wider, so that it's more in proportion with the head?

*Edit*
    And you know what, given how awesome it looks in general, how would a black tail peeking up behind the dress on the glowy-hand side look?

If you don't have the time that's ok, but if you do, pretty please with a hug on top?
    Glad you like it, and can do!

I was able to do everything accept for thickening the body. I hope that is all right.

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello all! I'd like to request an avatar for Free Form Roleplaying down in Silly Message Boards. If possible, could someone redraw the guy in my current avatar, but evil-ify him into some kind of sea undead pirate guy. Basically, cut up the coat, give him a peg leg on his left foot, seaweed hanging off of him, maybe a crab crawling around. Make his hair all scraggly and wet, and his hat ripped up. Make him totally nasty-looking. Have him wielding a blue-bladed sword that looks like this:

Basically, make the character in my signature into a nasty sea ghoul undead thing. Please. There will be sig credit and I will give you my soul.

3rd Repost!

16. - Top - End - #1396

Glad you like it, and can do!

I was able to do everything accept for thickening the body. I hope that is all right.
    Looks fantastic, thankyou :D
    Time to go update my profile and sig credit...

*Edit*
    And done!

I may have altered the tail to be a bit longer, turns out I can still do basic alterations to things in Paintbrush :)

*Hugs* Thankyou again!
    Last edited by Kittenwolf; 2013-04-05 at 09:57 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like an avatar that I am not sure is entirely possible.
    Equipment: Dark robe and a hood if it does not mess it up too much, daggers drawn
    Hair: if no hood, black hair
    Class: Rogue
    Pose: (hard part I think) Front or side facing, whichever is easier, half merging into shadows on a side.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2013-04-05 at 10:32 PM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, let's see if it the third repost is the lucky one.

Equipment: A copper backpack, with some wands, and a copperish breathing mask
    Any other notable features: Dressed in dark blue pants and jacket with a red cloth belt.
    Hair color: Salt-Pepper (Black with some white/gray strips)
    Race Human
    Class: Artificer
    Pose: Arms folded and smirking towards the thread

Some inspiring image... here

Thanks in advance

19. - Top - End - #1399

I think Ima put another request in. Not sure, but I don't think I've ever seen a ratfolk drawn, so it could be a challenge!

Equipment: Pickpocket's Outfit(right sleeve would be kinda like a robe-sleeve, the other sleeve is missing), eyepatch over right eye, double-barreled shotgun(with a little beer-mug charm on a chain through the butt of the gun), big hat, and probably mostly in blacks and greens, with her boots definitely being green. Perhaps a war-razor, as well - saw on the back, blade on the front.
    Hair: Black, shaggy hair, grey fur.
    Race: Ratfolk
    Class: Gunslinger(Gulch Gunner)
    Pose: Probably with her shotgun in her left hand, raised, and her war-razor flicked open in her right, after having just came from her sleeve. Would prefer a pose where she's not looking at the viewer - more like how my current avi is facing, because it'd show off her snout better. She'd be more prone to a weary expression.

Game Description: Seven years of blood and battle have taken their toll on this young warrior. There's an eyepatch over her right eye, and more than a few nicks and scars. There are silver clip-earrings in the tip-tops of her ears - shiiiiny. She's got a slender figure, and quick reflexes, but unlike other ratfolk, her tail is completely furred. Her double-barreled shotgun is holstered over her shoulder - shiny black wood, silver, with a little fetish looped through the butt of it in the shape of a flagon of ale. The whole thing is built exceptionally-well. Normally, she's wearing loose, dark clothing, with a dark green shirt protecting her chest underneath. Tan's left arm is exposed, with no sleeve at all, showing the vine tattoo around her forearm. Otherwise, everything's covered. Her nose is strong, but her ears and her sight(the latter for obvious reasons) are a bit lacking. A large, wide-brimmed hat lies on her head - flat at the top. Holes for her ears are in it, and it, perhaps, adds a bit of mystery to her figure. (Note: B-cup, if you're worried about bustline.)
    Ref. Image: http://i.imgur.com/Hg2bE.png

Sorry, lots of fluff! Anywho, I can provide additional info if needed.
    Avatar done by gurgleflep(<3). Ye Gallery Of Olde Avatars

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Asrham View Post
    Hi,

I'm playing a DnD campaign, and i want an avatar to identify my character.

He was a barbarian, during his voyages met some people, and he was impressed by paladins. The party found a devastated land, with misery and slavery, so change to a HOLY LIBERATOR as a prestige class.

As a follower of Mielikki (those paladins had a great influence on the character) the character uses a cimitar.

And here lies my problem, to find a good picture of a warrior with a cimitar has been difficult.

Race: Human,
    Any other notable features: Beard... probably like a viking, sometimes looks like a dwarf.
    Skin color: Caucasian (like a Nordic man)
    Hair color: brown
    Equipment: Cimitar and shield. Follower of Mieliki.

AS a barbarian, to my character looks like this , but now he is starting to use full plate, he wants to be a paladin someday.

There are few Mielikki paladins (and no images on google of them, with cimitars)

I have no talent to draw anything, its like i have all my fingers broken. HELP

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Orc in the Playground

I would like a avatar of an Oots style Mistborn (form the Brandon Sanderson books).

Equipment: Mistborn Cloak
    Hair colour: Take your pick
    Class: Mistborn
    Pose: Preferably Something action-ey, but whatever works

For reference, here is a picture that (aside from the blue lines) I quite like:

Spoiler
    Show
    "Ignorance killed the cat, curiosity was framed."

Cryptic avatar made by the fantastic Linklele

22. - Top - End - #1402

I'd like an avatar of an angel/devil Spellcaster, if possibly, resembling closely this one, maybe also making the rest of her body into good/evil halves.

Equipment: enough clothing to be children-appropriate , a staff or a spell-charge held in hand
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Angel/Devil wings
    If their skin is a special color, add that: White or White/Red
    Hair color: White or White/Red
    Race: Angel/Devil
    Class: Unspecified Spellcaster (Wizard/Cleric/Sorcerer/Psion)
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Preferably similarily to the one in the link I provided.
    Last edited by Dunkoro; 2013-04-09 at 03:04 PM.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

- Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

This sentence is false.

Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like to request an OOTS - styled avatar................

Clothing: Torn white shirt, a dark red bandana, dark brown shorts
    Hair Color: Black
    Vehicle: A small wooden boat
    Facial details: Peach fuzz
    Expression:

Other details: Water bursting out of the boat (because there's a hole in the boat)

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

If anyone has the time, I'd appreciate an OoTS styled avatar of my current D&D character.

He's a male Dragonborn of Bahamut, and a Paladin who, relatively recently, became a Platinum Knight. He wears Full Plate and wields a greatsword. His full plate should be standard, but sort of obviously polished. Maybe slightly lighter than standard full plate?. He prefers not to wear a helmet so his Draconic form is more obvious.

His scales glitter a brilliant silver, but have a tinge of Platinum to them an effect of his Platinum Scales ability.

I'd like him to be in a sort of passive stance with his greatsword... "sheathed" I'm not sure how to refer to it as put away. Isn't it too big for a sheath?
    Arms crossed, looking generally friendly.

Thanks in advance, and I'll probably thank you 50 more times.
    Last edited by 3rdLevelCleric; 2013-04-10 at 06:26 PM. Reason: had an idea that's too much work, so I removed it.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Troll in the Playground

Dear avatarists,

currently I have a pony avatar of Tyrion, but my tastes have changed into a different direction. On top of that my attention has diverted from the ponies vs non-ponies. the conjunction of these 2 facts results in an itch only you can scratch for me (wait, this sounded way better in my head then on digital paper).

I am in the market for an OotS style avatar depicting John Taylor.

Who is John Taylor?
    John Taylor is the protagonist of the Nightside series by Simon R Green. His occupation is a private detective you can hire to find things. Anything. If it exists (even in other timelines/alternate universes), he can find it through his gift. John is described as tall, dark and formerly handsome (around the age of 35) due to the aquiring of scars thorugh his professional life. He wears a bleached trenchcoat filled with all sorts of items: condiments (salt and pepper are favorite items used in combat), chaos dice (to screw up reality/ground screwed up reality) and whatever he has on his hands (plot items, checkhov's guns not in gun form). Further he wears a white shirt with a tie.

He has a defiant personality, angering and throwing punches with powers vastly bigger then he is making use of his friends/acquantices, plot items, his gift and dirty tricks. His gift he uses to for example empty the clips of guns (lettin ghte bullets fall from his hand in a casual manner), or anything alike (for instance all the fillings in his enemies' teeth or the air in their lungs). Even though he can fight a bit, he mostly relies on his reputation of badassery (which is more or less true form a bystander perspective) to ward off attacks.

One more thing: he does not wear a hat.

You can find book covers which give a vague idea of how the artist thinks he looks, evden though they are not exactly accurate (like with the dresdenfiels where harry is depicted wiht a hat even though he lampshades he doesn't wear one).

Ok, ok, so, what do you want from me/us?
    What I want for an avatar is an OotS style John Taylor (facing east-south-east {i.e. 3 quarters of his face visible}) performing his favorite party trick: emptying the clips of his enemies' guns and letting the bullets (7 dangling towards the floor) fall out of his left hand in an arrogant and casual manner while holding a couple of condiment packets in his right hand with a diabolical grin on his face (something akin to Belkar when he has been told he can do whatever he wants to an enemy).

I hope you have enough details to go on, if you have any questions I'll answer them.

IN return for makign the avatar you will have a spot of honor in my signature giving credit for the world (wide web) to see and my sincere thanks.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Could I get a OotS style avatar of the King in Yellow? Thanks

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diva De View Post
    So...anyone wanna make me an avatar? I wanna be the Queen of Hearts!

female
    human
    green eyes
    brown hair
    busty
    red-and-white motif a plus
    masquerade-style mask in hand also a plus
    frills behind the head/neck also a plus
    tiara/crown in silver (or whatever - just NOT yellow gold)

I think it would be neat to have a corset cinched so that her body shape kind of resembles a heart.

Takers?
    Repost? Puh-lease?
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diva De View Post
    So...anyone wanna make me an avatar? I wanna be the Queen of Hearts!

female
    human
    green eyes
    brown hair
    busty
    red-and-white motif a plus
    masquerade-style mask in hand also a plus
    frills behind the head/neck also a plus
    tiara/crown in silver (or whatever - just NOT yellow gold)

I think it would be neat to have a corset cinched so that her body shape kind of resembles a heart.

Takers?
    I guess I can give it a try, but first, I need to finish my assignment.
    And this is my first attempt to take a request.
    My Webcomics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    My name is Prince Arjuna because I'm a prince.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Again far more than 48 hours since my last request, and a new page, so a second repost, with some updates - actually, I'll just retype it entirely for better formatting:
    I'd like to request two characters in one avatar:
    • One male changeling (a beguiler), standing a step or two behind a female changeling (a factotum)
      (Eberron changelings, so white-haired, light grey-skinned humanoids with "unfinished"/"undetailed" facial structures and blank white-grayish orbs without irises or pupils as eyes. Here's a good picture of how I think changelings should look like... except for the wild flowing hair - just normal straight hair normally affected by gravity would be better.)
    • The male wears what looks like medium armor (it's made of mithral, so it's light armor and he can still cast in it). He (rarely) wields a shadow illusion of a rapier (Here's a good idea how shadow illusions could look like)), but that's pretty optional.
    • The female's armor is glamered to look like a dress, she also wears a cloak and doesn't wield any obvious weapons (that's what the Cloak of Weaponry is there for).
    Basically, the close combatant (the female) looks helpless, unarmed, unarmored and exposed, while the (male) spellcaster looks ready for melee, but out of range for it, to make sure people get the wrong idea ("Leave the armored guy alone and go for the girl, she's helpless!").

If it were somehow visible that they're disguised as something else (the male as a male human, the female as a female elf, probably), then that would be even better, but probably also a lot harder...

In any case: Pretty please? ó.ò
    I'm young new and need would love the money avatar!

/Edit: Since it seems kitten pictures are the way to victory bribe possible artists:
    Spoiler
    Show

Please? ó.ò
    Last edited by Bakeru; 2013-04-15 at 12:27 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkoro View Post
    I'd like an avatar of an angel/devil Spellcaster, if possibly, resembling closely this one, maybe also making the rest of her body into good/evil halves.

Equipment: enough clothing to be children-appropriate , a staff or a spell-charge held in hand
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Angel/Devil wings
    If their skin is a special color, add that: White or White/Red
    Hair color: White or White/Red
    Race: Angel/Devil
    Class: Unspecified Spellcaster (Wizard/Cleric/Sorcerer/Psion)
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Preferably similarily to the one in the link I provided.
    A bump for my request since 68 hours came and went in the meantime.

Please
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Dunkoro; 2013-04-13 at 09:50 AM.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

- Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

This sentence is false.

Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar