Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 184
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure

    Chapter I - “Big Things Have Small Beginnings”


    It is dark inside the Elder’s Cabin, and smoky. You’re still not sure why you were roused from your mats at such an early hour, and the collection of gnarly old faces staring across the den at you don’t even seem slightly pleased to be looking in your direction either, but at least you’re not alone in your perplexed and sleepy discomfort as six fellow Goblins from the village have been summoned as well and kneel beside you.

    It is early spring in your village of Elmsrot. Some small patches of snow still dot the landscape, but bright green life is erupting all about and swallowing your memories of the hard Winter. Soon, scores of harvesters will retreat to the nearby woods, preparing mushroom and onion patches, marking berry and nut reserves, scouting for easy timber. Hunters and fishers will start making rounds, setting snares, lures and nets and tending to ancient wild shelters. Crafters will walk the village to make repairs to huts and fences and to see if new huts are needed from winter births. Sentries will set up watches, traps, and ambushes to dissuade any bandits or over-ambitious wildlife from attacking. The village will begin a new year of activity, same as the year before and the year before. Or, at least, you thought it would be the same as the year before. The faces of your Elders seem to tell a different tale.

    The awkward silence breaks when a pair of Elders, Chieftain Dogbiter Moonrunner and his wife, step forward to speak. “You! We have a new mission for you, straight from the Oracle.”

    This catches your attention: The Oracle. The Oracle. Who led your tribe to this valley that let your people live in peace for nearly a century. Who predicts the gravest floods and storms, giving time to prepare and save dozens, hundreds of lives. Who foresaw the Orcish raid 20 years ago that could have wiped your Village from the land if you hadn’t been waiting for them. Who has lived longer than any 2 Goblins you know of, who lives alone in her cave, and speaks only when the direst of dreams come to her mind.

    Chieftain Moonrunner continues. “The Oracle senses a coming darkness, a kind she does not recognize but that she fears down to her bones. It will sweep over the land, empty villages, towns, cities of all life. Not just our small village; this darkness will doom all, the whole Kingdom of Tapezkine and beyond, says she. It is a merciless dark, and it will not be stopped unless we interfere.” The Chieftain raises a gnobbly hand and points his walking stick at the seven of you. “The Oracle has chosen you to go and stop this darkness. Why, I know not. Where, I know less. How, that is for you to discover. But you must set out today. Make for Green Valley City, in the plain across the mountain. There, you will find your path. More than this, she could not say. But if you fail or fall, then the world is like to fall with you. This is your task. You may ask of us what you will, but do not expect answers that we do not have.”

    [You are free to post!]
    Last edited by desertwalker; 2012-05-22 at 01:36 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Unk's mind wanders as he sits in the hut, roving over the hills and through the trees, rejoicing in the return of spring and the resurgence of all the life that comes with it. He daydreams about swing from the trees on Ook's back until a word draws him back to the present.

    Oracle? What? A coming darkness? But I've felt nothing, how...the oracle is indeed strong, even in her age. Well, the village will not find Unk unable to meet the challenge! I will bring fire down one whatever caused this distress while Ook tears it limb from limb!

    His voice grinds like gravel. "Chief, I will not fail. I will lead these chosen warrior through forest and over hill to our destiny. Gozreh will open a path through the wild for us. The village will be safe."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Kremlin, who was of course listening carefully, cannot hold himself, being overtook by gratefulness.

    "Thank you, our great and wise elders. it is a honor for an outsider like me to be choosen for mission of such importance. Honor and responsibility. I swear to not let down your hopes or eat my hat." Everybody knew that "eat my hat" was his way to motivate himself - he loved that red berret and always threatened himself to eat it, would break a promise."before I'll go prepare my armor and Julius Tolemeus for the journey, please pardon me, but I must ask, haven't the wise Oracle, give her my tanks for granting me honor of participating in this mission, said anything more? Any kind of clues about upcoming threat?"

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    The Chieftan turned to Kremlen and shook his head, "A Darkness that will devour cities and then the world. That is all she saw, that is all she said." He shrugged his old shoulders and continued, "I have known the Oracle long. She is not one for flowery words and half truths. She usually means just as she says. You are searching for a 'Darkness'." He pauses, and his gravelly voice is quieter as he says, "She was... very scared. I have not seen her this scared before."

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    "Thank you again. I'll shall prepare without futher delay." He says, bowing to the chieftan. He took his words very deeply into his heart. The hthreat they will face is clearly a dangerous one, he needs to work as hard as he can and give everything he has."My friends, I sinicerly ask you to wait for me, before you head out, I need to prepare my dear wolf and armor." He says to others, once chief dismiss them.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Glory

    The Goblin in red perks up at the mention of the Oracle, She who had predicted my death has also predicted my way of attaining Greatness. He think to himself, before joining in on the conversation with a hymn in his voice.

    "The Great Oracle (GO) has predicted I, Glorious Death (Glory), to embark on a grand adventure. I have waited for this moment ever since I learned of my fate at such a young age. Let us prepare for the Dangerous Darkness (DD), and cast it away with our Mighty Goblin Spirit (MGS)."

    He then twirls around and spins out the door, likely on his way to prepare for the journey ahead.

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Glory has a quirk of simplifying names and placing Acronyms on phases and descriptions. Note that the Acronyms are what he is actually saying.
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ninthbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Mepoo]

    Cradling his head as it throbs from the last nights drinking, Mepoo thinks to himself Oh, this had better be f###'n important. I had no plans to wake until at least noon.

    As the chief is discussing their task, Mepoo starts mixing a few herbs in a vial, gives it a quick shake and then downs the concoction. Giving a sigh of relief, oh thank the gods, that should hold me till I can get back to my stash."

    Gaining his senses, he subtly taps the goblin to his left and quietly asks, OK, what is going on? I only caught something about a darkness that will devour the world."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Stealth to hide the side bar from the chief (1d20+14)[20]
    Last edited by ninthbit; 2012-05-22 at 07:56 PM.
    Spoiler: Smells Funny (the awesomest goblin ever)
    Show

    Smells Funny Level HP AC TAC FAC Spt/Lstn
    Effects
    3rd
    16/16 : NL=0
    18
    14
    15
    +0 /+0
    Darkvision 60ft
    Just 1 PC at GitP. I mostly play over at RPOL .

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Omeganaut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plane of Science
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Kavak can't help but think back to the last time an Oracle prophesied about him. That ended with him being driven from his home. Now the prophecy is about the entire world. He discounts death as too obvious, and then a strange curiousity comes over him. "Why did she dream of me? Surely a wanderer and vagabond like myself has no place in the visions of the oracle of the tribe. Or am I just being sent for other reasons? Because if you want me to leave, I'll leave!" Kavak caught himself before he found himself in another pitfall.
    Last edited by Omeganaut; 2012-05-22 at 09:32 PM.
    I have returned, and plan on focusing on world-building. Issues are being dealt with.

    Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Thread won! I don't think I have the authority to do that but whatever

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    "My dearest Kavak. It terribly pains me to, but I must reprimed you, you are not behaving very polite. Politeness, my brother. That's the key to happiness.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Cloud Watcher sits toward the back, remaining silent. Darkness... he thinks that can't be good. But I guess this is my chance to see the world. "I'm in." He says "I'm one of the best warriors in the tribe, I'll see us victorious."
    Last edited by Katasi; 2012-05-22 at 10:14 PM.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ninthbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... ... ... brrip. Mepoo lets loose a most disagreeable and caustic smelling emission "Kavik, does it not occur to you that the same strand of fate that landed you in you current situation is yet the same you're about to journey on?"
    Last edited by ninthbit; 2012-05-22 at 10:34 PM.
    Spoiler: Smells Funny (the awesomest goblin ever)
    Show

    Smells Funny Level HP AC TAC FAC Spt/Lstn
    Effects
    3rd
    16/16 : NL=0
    18
    14
    15
    +0 /+0
    Darkvision 60ft
    Just 1 PC at GitP. I mostly play over at RPOL .

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    The Chieftain seemed to bristle slightly at Kavak's accusation, "Kavak, you question the fates when it is not your place. The Oracle does not bend her words, she speaks plain truth and we must follow or be blind to what will come." As the collected adventures begin to collect their things and ready to leave, the Chieftain looks around to you once more, "I know not why fate has chosen you to leave. As Chieftain, I say you are needed here in the Village for the Spring and Summer. As a friend of the Oracle, I say you are needed in the World, so we have a Spring and Summer in the Village. As you go, I say but one more thing: Remember who you are, remember where you came from."

    With that said, the Chieftain, his wife, and most of the Elders all stand to go. The Chieftain's son approaches you from the side of the room, whispering quickly, "Swing by the larder before you leave; take enough trail food with you to stay fed to the City, but only take what you need. Many here are still hungry, and will be until the game fattens and the onions grow. Gods watch over you."

    [Let me know if you're ready to hit the road or if you wanna talk/plan/gather supplies first.]

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Unk bows and exits. The chief's con's advise sparks a thought, Unk and Ook can forage, but forage would slow travel. Let's see, nuts, dried berries, salted grubs...need to get food for both Unk and Ook. Hmm, poeple owe favors, I find food, bless crops. Time to collect payment.

    Outside, he approaches the shaggy orange mass that is dutifully standing there, inspecting itself for tasty parasites. "Ook, we have a great mission of the the utmost importance. It is up to us to save the village. With the help of the others. Try not to hurt them." He scrambles up and secures himself in the make-shift saddle as ook lumbers off to the larder, a well known favorite location, moving with the appearance of a rubber sack filled with water on lanky, surprisingly powerful limbs.

    Spoiler
    Show
    going to get trail rations and animal feed

    Orangutan descriptions shamelessly ripped of Terry Pratchet, though not nearly as funny.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Glory

    The flashy Goblin spins straight home and cants to his senior brothers and younger siblings. Glorious Death has 2 older brothers, 1 older sister, and 3 younger brothers. His parents are gone (Died in a Rockslide while harvesting) and the Eldest siblings tend to most of the family's affairs.

    "My family! The Day of My Parting (DoMP) has finally arrived. The word 'Glory' soon will be indicative of yours truly, and everyone will soon Celebrate My Name (CMN)!"

    He grabs his scimitar from an overhanging hanger and locks it into place on his belt.

    "If I should return, be certain that I will bare Gifts and Treasure (GaT) to all."

    He then leaves as quickly and as loudly as he came in. After a bit of silence, the family members shrug off the incident and continue with what they were doing.
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Once Kremlin heads out, he bows and thanks to everybody, promising to not fail their exceptations over and over.

    He runs to his home and quickly packs his things. He says many thanks and goodbyes to the family, that took him in and tries to persuade them not to giving him what little they have from their supplies, until finally compromising and taking only bare minimum he and Julius Tolemeus will need. Once he is ready, he heads out to stable, where his loyal mouth has his home.

    "Hows the best wolf in the world? Hey! Julius, what I told you about jumping at me and licking like that?" These words can be heard from there in a moment. "C'mon friend. We're going on a long journey. Don't jump like that, it's important and serious matter. We have been politely asked to save the world, we ust approach the matter with all our wisdom and gentlness. We need to find great evil and politely ask it to give up. And if it won't, we need to fight will all our might, like my daddy would. You understand me? Good, then where's your saddle...oh stop running around!" Soon follows, accompanied by many loud barks. After few moments, a goblin in elegant, beautiful armor, riding on large, terrifing wolf that looks like it could bite off head of an Orc in one jaws snap. They say goodbyes to their landrods and heads out to join the others.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ninthbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Just sitting there for a minute as everyone excitedly leaves to pack, Mepoo morns his situation. uhh... I'm going to have to pack a lot of drink for this. Well, better get packed up before these idiots go run off and die without me. Slowly, Mepoo rises and returns to his still. "Crap... I can't pack this whole damn thing!" With his headache starting to return, ohh ya, need to mix up that elixer. Mepoo gets a dirty flask out, dumps its contents and gives it a quick rinse. Then he adds a small pinch of a salt like power, adds a little water and downs the drink. "Ahhhh... Well, lets see... I need this... this... defininetly need that. He goes on for a few minutes dismantleing his lab so he would have the essentials.

    After a while he's all packed and starts to walk away. "F#$%... Almost forgot the most important thing." He quickly runs back, grabs his chair, folds it flat and straps it to his pack.

    "Ok... Lets get out of here and blow some $#@t up."

    Spoiler
    Show
    It its not obvious, Mepoo will often talk to himself outloud. He's crass and more than a bit disgusting... even for a goblin.
    Spoiler: Smells Funny (the awesomest goblin ever)
    Show

    Smells Funny Level HP AC TAC FAC Spt/Lstn
    Effects
    3rd
    16/16 : NL=0
    18
    14
    15
    +0 /+0
    Darkvision 60ft
    Just 1 PC at GitP. I mostly play over at RPOL .

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    [Moving forward; if there was anything else you wanted to do first, lemmie know.]

    There is little fanfare as your group of adventures meets up to set on their unexpected journey. You can see the Chieftain and his wife watching from their hut, but otherwise no one seems to notice your imminent departure as the bustle of the Spring preparations continue in full stride.

    It's a couple hours to high noon, and with a little bit of luck you'll be in Green Valley City in time to eat dinner tomorrow evening. You take a breath, tighten your belts, and take the first step on the path out of your village and towards the wilderness and road beyond.

    [You're on your way (yay), so I'll take a marching order and any other information that may be pertinent to me. If you want to describe your actions/interactions on the road, have conversations, make checks (ie "Knowledge (Nature)" to figure out if there are any potential threats in these here woods, or "Knowledge (History/Local/Whatever)" to learn more about your destination/the Kingdom/etc), now would be a great time to do so. I'll butt back in soon to advance the plot.]

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Glory

    Glory if far too distracted in his own humming to care about his surroundings. He is completely ecstatic over the prospects of completing such a dire mission and potentially dieing in an awesome way. Though does still fear death, he just feels like he'll know when his final hours will come.

    "Want to hear something I've Been Working On (IBWO)? It is a little tune about What We Might Expect (WWME) along the way."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge (Local): (1d20+5)[8]
    - About what they might expect in the City
    Perception: (1d20-1)[8]
    - To sense if anything is amiss in the area (Though he is probably to distracted with himself to care).
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    "Of ourse, my dear Glorious Death, nothing makes travel more enjoyable than a sign of beautiful song."

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ninthbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    %$$% monsters and hungry animals will have no problem finding us with this noise Mepoo mumbles under his breath.
    Spoiler: Smells Funny (the awesomest goblin ever)
    Show

    Smells Funny Level HP AC TAC FAC Spt/Lstn
    Effects
    3rd
    16/16 : NL=0
    18
    14
    15
    +0 /+0
    Darkvision 60ft
    Just 1 PC at GitP. I mostly play over at RPOL .

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    "That wasn't very nice thing to say, dear Mepoo. You should apologze. Remember - be gentle, that's the basics of happiness."

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Glory plays a catchy little tune for the party, taking his full attention from the road as he composes lyrics about the journey ahead. You all suspect that the tune is not precisely applicable to your current situation, though, as it focuses more on fighting and being killed by Dragons and Glory's various attempts to seduce the Blacksmith's daughter than on any kind of forest expedition. Still, it's rather catchy.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ninthbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Oh wait.... are you serious? By the gods, that is so much funnier. Personally, I find that the distilled spirits of fermented sugar beets is the clearest path to happiness.
    Spoiler: Smells Funny (the awesomest goblin ever)
    Show

    Smells Funny Level HP AC TAC FAC Spt/Lstn
    Effects
    3rd
    16/16 : NL=0
    18
    14
    15
    +0 /+0
    Darkvision 60ft
    Just 1 PC at GitP. I mostly play over at RPOL .

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    "I for one, enjoyed it very much. Such epic ballads are delightfull and Julius loves them even more than me, right you big, furry musical critic?" Kremlin says, scratching Julius behind his ear. "If I can offer a tiny bit of criticism, I think that our brave protagonist should be be much more polite when he tried to win the heart of his beloved. that would be much more appriorate."

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    "Bah, forests safe this time of year. Perfect day for a walk. Have you ever left the village? Unk knows the wild." He boasts shallowly from his perch. Silly song will scare the wildlife...though Ook seems to enjoy it.

    Indeed, the apes lips were curled back in a terrifying, or comical (its hard to say) grin.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Omeganaut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plane of Science
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Kavak is startled as the group begins to turn on him. He steps back and tries to blend into the wall. He is, however, summarily dismissed, and so leaves. He grabs rations from the larder, as you can never have to much extra food (learned that the hard way), and moves on. As his curse still seems to be upon him, Kavak has forsaken speaking under his own initiative, only answering direct questions with short answers, and straying away from the group.

    Although he is tempted to comment on the tale, he refrains from fear of another reprisal. Instead, he focuses on the way ahead, as his fellow scout seems to be more enamored by the music than the path ahead. Kavak begins to wander further ahead, although he makes sure not to be more than ten goblin-lengths from the rest of the group. He studies the wild as they pass, trying to note whatever he can about these woods.

    Spoiler
    Show
    know Nature - (1d20+5)[11](16)
    Perception - (1d20+2)[12](14)
    I have returned, and plan on focusing on world-building. Issues are being dealt with.

    Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Thread won! I don't think I have the authority to do that but whatever

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ninthbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Directing his rebuttal at Unk, OK tree hummper, In addition to the environmental hazards inherent with spring; you know deceptive mud pits, rushing rivers from snowmelt, rotting falling trees, broken roads, etc, the wildlife in the area can be particularly nasty since any predatory species are like to be coming off a lean Winter, and therefore hungry, desperate, and more likely to take stupid risks when presented with potential prey. That being US. Our own hunters have spotted everything from Foxes and Wolves to Dire Bears and Dinosaurs. And that's not even counting the other Tribes in the area, some of which are less than hospitable to our kind ... f%#* i need a drink. Damn oracle had to pick me.
    Spoiler: Smells Funny (the awesomest goblin ever)
    Show

    Smells Funny Level HP AC TAC FAC Spt/Lstn
    Effects
    3rd
    16/16 : NL=0
    18
    14
    15
    +0 /+0
    Darkvision 60ft
    Just 1 PC at GitP. I mostly play over at RPOL .

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Chained Birds's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ☢CAUTION☢
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Glory

    "So, watch out for Deceptive Mud Pits (DMP), Rushing Rivers (RR) from snowmelt, Rotting Falling Trees (RFT), Broken Roads (BB), and anything else that looks dangerous? Sounds good."

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: What Glory sounded like:
    "So, watch out for DMP, RR from snowmelt, RFT, BB, and anything else that looks dangerous? Sounds good."
    Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Man on Fire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    "Beasts and predators shouldn't be a problem. If they try to eat us, it is only fair for us to kill and eat them. Julius Tolemeus loves dinosaur meat, it's a delicacy." Kremlin says, patting his wolf on the head. "As for other tribes, should they approach us, we shall politely ask them to let us go. Should they refuse, we will equally politely fight our way through them." He says, without a shadow of irony in his voice.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Goblins: A Pathfinder Adventure (Chapter I)

    Unk sticks his chin (or what passes for one) into the air. "Well, those things might be problems for neophytes like you. Of course they they wouldn't even register as a challenge for me." Bah, why does he have to be right and make me look stupid. Watch that one. Dangerous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •