New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Random Adventures IC (D&D 3.5)

Feddin moves up to Jarvis's cart, origionally planning to speak with the fey, but speaks up hearing the comment of traveling at night. "Riding through the night will not be easy. The horses won't see far down the path and the goblins in this region are active at night. We will likely draw a lot of attention to ourselves. However, we are just as likely to be attacked if we make camp, so perhaps being on the move will at least have us all awake and alert for an attack. I can take watch for most of the night if need be. This is just my advice of course, I do not speak for anyone but myself."

He then walks alongside the cart and fixes his gaze on the fey, motioning for him to come closer so they can speak in more of a whisper.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

"I guess we could ride through the night... But I would prefer to hear out the one person who knows this road best..." says Felix looking at the gnomish creature.

“No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

“Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

3. - Top - End - #573
    Orc in the Playground

DM
    Spoiler
    Show

Oscar temporally ceases his investigation of the wand to focus on the items in the cart. His eyes move about the items in an attempt to discern the origin of the peripheral glow.

If the glow is an item
    Spoiler
    Show

Oscar intently studies the item in an attempt to identify its properties

Spell craft check, if each item is a separate attempt (1d20+9)[11]

If the glow is a creature
    Spoiler
    Show

His suspicion aroused, Oscar searches through his prodigious memory in hopes of identifying the creature.

A knowledge check if you would mr.dm

Character Sheets

The week of June 17, my time to post will be reduced. Expect for posting to return to full capacity by June 24.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Bugbear in the Playground

Gwen is not fond of the idea of marching through the night but being one of the reasons they took so long to leave she decides that she'd keep that to herself unless someone else was making an argument for resting through the night.
    Cl:{D
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

Lydia Deshayes, Socially Awkward Necromancer with a Broken Heart
    Wanderlust, a free spirited, hammer weilding barbarian.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Oscar:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you zero in on the glow in the cart, you see the faint outline of what appears to be one of the outfits Gwen picked up in the cave. Everything is bouncing around so much, you can't discern too many details, but after sifting through the supplies, you stumble upon the small sized shirt which glows with a faint aura.

The shirt, much like the wand, is an unassuming garment, albeit made of a high quality and sturdy material, except for the odd presence of fine, gossamer threads woven randomly into the fabric. It is unclear what this shirt is capable of, but it is evident by the fact that the pale glow is more radiant around the gossamer thread that those threads are the main source of the magic.

Continuing with your search, you notice the breeches that come with it also glow, and are made of the same material with the same gossamer threads.

Below that, you find a small cloak with a significant tear in it. The back of this dark cloak depicts a silver spear pointed downward. The glow around this article is similarly faint, and you suspect the magic on this one may be damaged from the tear, and frankly it's a small wonder the cloak possesses any magic at all with the damage that has been done to it. You know, from your studies, that damaged magical items can have unpredictable results. Some items, once damaged, can fizzle out at unpredictable times, fail to work at all, or even backfire.

The final article in this outfit are some strangely designed boots. These light blue leather boots have very thick soles, much like platform boots. They are made of incredibly high quality leather and are likely worth a small fortune by themselves. The color of the boots match the color of the thread used in the shirt and breeches, and compliments the trim on the cloak. Their size, quality and cut indicates these boots probably went with the rest of the outfit, and either belonged to the son of a noble or a wealthy gnome or halfling.

Due to the cluster of auras in one area, it's difficult to discern the tell-tale color undertones of the Detect Magic spell that give away which school of magic each item comes from.

All said, it occurs to you that you have just stumbled on a small fortune of magical goods. As you sit back to ponder the plunder one of the four medium sized daggers that Gwen found slips out from the pile of loot. Its gray, desaturated look indicates that it is non-magical, but the design of this magnificent blade suggests otherwise. Perhaps it was a magical item, but its potency had been spent or lost through time. Still, it's a sight to behold. It appears to be a finely-crafted dagger, with a hilt made of antiquated silver. The hist is fashioned like a serpentine dragon, with the eagle-like talons forming the crosspiece and the blade itself acting as a tail. Ruby eyes glean in the dragon-headed pommel.

Results of Detect Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shirt: Faint Aura, School undetected.
    Breeches: Faint Aura, School undetected.
    Cloak: Thinner Faint Aura, School undetected.
    Boots: Faint Aura, School undetected.

Your minute is up. You may try another Spellcraft check (DC16 per item) when you can cast Detect Magic again. I'll give you a +1 to Spellcraft on your next check for the wand, since you were able to narrow it down to a few possible schools of magic.

Jarvis smiles contentedly, "That's the spirit!" Percy dutifully shuts his mouth and looks away from his smelly passenger.

The gnomish creature suddenly notices Feddin trying to get his attention and leans in conspiratorially. "You look like a fella with som'in on his mind," he whispers. The cloud of stench that comes from his mouth is overpowering. It's evident he's been helping himself to some of Jarvis's ales and more potent cheeses. Does this creature ever stop stealing?
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:
    For the Republic of Ishtar! A 5E Campaign

My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

Jormengand's Advice on Character Development

6. - Top - End - #576
    Orc in the Playground

Oscar blinks, dazed a bit as the late afternoon colors splash back into his vision. He purses his lips for a moment before calling out, "Ms. Gwen if you could spare a moment", signalling for her to get closer he leans in and says,

Gwen
    Spoiler
    Show

In rapid whisper, Oscar reports his findings, " The wand conveys the expected aura of a magical instrument. While I haven't quite identified the exact nature of its abilities, I have narrowed the possibilities. What was surprising is the magical nature of the other items. This finely crafted blade once possessed a magic, but has lost it's potency. Whether this was from time or usage I can't discern, nor whether its properties could be restored. The rather attractive clothes and small boots also posses an aura, but I haven't be able to narrow the possibilities as to their function...yet. Similarly, the cloak while significantly damaged retains magical properties, but it is a dangerous endeavor to rely upon it. The magic may be in an unstable and unpredictable state. I am not sure as to the procedure for dividing the...spoils. Perhaps you and Felix would be best at deciding, considering your respective positions. I suggest waiting until I have further elucidated their properties, as to ensure the items are used to their fullest potential. Oh and keep an eye on our guide, he is unpleasant in a variety of ways. His propensity to steal is rather irritating.

He straightens up, "Though it seems we shall be traveling through the evening. if you could be so kind as to guide Maximus for a moment. I need to consult with Mr.Jarvis about my sleeping arrangements."

DM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oscar will attempt to arrange for a full 8 hours rest during the ride. Besides his need to replenish his spells, he can also offer to take the last watch before dawn.
    Last edited by Jungian; 2013-02-08 at 11:12 PM.
    Character Sheets

The week of June 17, my time to post will be reduced. Expect for posting to return to full capacity by June 24.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Felix asks the gnomish creature:
    "What can we expect on this road? Just bandits or could we encounter something more challenging? You are the only one who knows it well enough to answer..."

“No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

― Steven Brust, Dzur

8. - Top - End - #578
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

The gnomish creature turns from Feddin to Felix and puts a finger to his nose. "Oh ya can bet we'll meet a bandit or two. No shortage of goblin's neither. But they're the worst we should see at night. Most of tha finer creatures of this mountain've come to like me, and they'll stay out of our way, s'long as we keep movin'."

You get the impression he may be misinterpreting why they're allowing him to leave so freely.

"Anyway's it's daytime that's the real trouble. Giants and trolls lurk higher up in 'em hills. Don't come down much, but when they do." He lets out a low whistle. "Well... best to keep movin' when yer on the old road."
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

9. - Top - End - #579
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Felix pales for a second at the mention of trolls and giants, but in the end he only sighs and says "Simply marvelous. My vote for travelling during the night, but making stops if we loose visibility." he turns to Jarvis and adds "We might be in a hurry, but we wouldn't reach the destination faster if animals get hurt or a cart is damaged because of riding in the dark"

― Steven Brust

― Steven Brust, Dzur

10. - Top - End - #580
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

"A fair point, Felix." Jarvis replies jovially. "We shall exercise the utmost caution."

The caravan rolls onward, with the setting sun setting the mountains ablaze with its radiant light.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

11. - Top - End - #581

Gwen listens to Oscar thinking about each of the objects he is describing wondering what they might do. She looks over to the curious gnomish creature talking with the other pondering what sorts of things he was going to help himself to next.
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #582
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

You travel on like this throughout the night with only one sighting of goblins. But they're much lower down the mountain and seemed to be distracted by whatever animal they had successfully hunted and killed. With the overcast sky, the world is bathed in darkness, and movement is slow even by lantern light.

The sky finally parts a few hours before dawn and stars begin to blink into existence. From this angle, you have a better view of the ocean, which seems to have calmed considerably since the previous night. You spot another merchant caravan that has made camp for the night, on the main road below you. Their campfire has diminished to cinders now and the two mercenaries standing watch point at you as you pass by. It's unclear what they are saying to each other, but one of them trains a bow on you for a few seconds until they decide you aren't a threat and go back to chatting amongst themselves.

In spite of being smelly and having no concept for boundaries, the gnomish creature turns out to be oddly likable. He even gets Percival to loosen up as the hours go by, and after some effort has caused the stodgy old caravan driver to smile a few times at one of the creatures unusual jokes.

By dawn, however, the travelers can see that the horses and mules are sorely lathered. That's when you realize you've been traveling for almost 20 hours.

"The horses need rest. No doubt the mules do as well." Jarvis announces when he spots a small waterfall and a cool mountain stream to stop by. His usual peppiness is gone, worn away from the long ride, and the other merchants look barely alive and offer only grunts in response. Even taking shifts to sleep in the back of the wagons only proved to stave off fatigue for the heartier travelers.

Once stopped, the horses are only too grateful to be unhitched from their burdens as they saunter over to the pool. The merchants just find a suitable rock or stump to sit on, stretch and yawn.

Jarvis splashes some cool water on his head and neck and looks up... his eyes bloodshot and baggy from fatigue, but his smile genuine. "We passed another caravan last night." He says with a self-satisfied smile. "We can rest here for a few hours, then I'd like to carry on. It does no good to get ahead by traveling all night, just to stop here and let the other caravans catch up." Jarvis stifles a yawn and staggers over to his wagon. You can hear Simon's protests from inside the wagon. "Wake up, Simon. Would you be a friend and brew some coffee for the group? We all could use a boost." Jarvis staggers off deeper into the woods, presumably to relieve himself.

Simon stumbles out, a few moments later, hair disheveled and holding a percolator and a 2/3 full pound of coffee. He groans and staggers over to the pool. "I can't believe it's morning already," he sighs.

The mules, horses, Jarvis, Percival and Ollie are currently fatigued. The gnomish creature seems undaunted by the night's travel and the all PCs receive got their necessary rest and are therefore not fatigued. Though sleeping in a rolling wagon as bounces along a partially cobbled path may have produced a few stiff muscles.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

13. - Top - End - #583

Gwen stretches her arms up to the sky and takes in a deep breath, enjoying the fresh morning air. She drops her arms then pulls them back behind her stretching them out and says "Coffee does sound marvelous. Despite being jostled around all night I feel much better then I did yesterday." She rolls her shoulders a few times and asks Oscar "Have you had any more luck figuring out what the wand does?"
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Fedding looks appreciatively at the cool pool and without a word sets down his meager pack and strips down to just his pants. He pauses, glancing at the others, and considering for a moment, then shrugs and looks for a nice rock to sit and meditate on for a bit, to relax his mind.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

After a few minutes the coffee starts to brew and Jarvis comes sneaking back up the hill a little shaken. His fingers are on his lips and he looks very pale. Once he has someone's attention, he points downward behind him, and mouths some words.

Gwen, Felix, Oscar:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You think he said, "Goblin cave!"

Feddin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You think he said, "Omelets okay?" And while that doesn't make much sense, it is breakfast time, and he does look a little pale.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

16. - Top - End - #586
    Orc in the Playground

Oscar had finished his mediations for the day, returning to the comforting smell of coffee. He had settled down for a warming cup, when he spotted Jarvis. "Ah Jarvis just in time...for..." Oscar spotted something was amiss, and as Jarvis mouths at them Oscar's eyes widen. Fantastic...

He swallows a quick gulp of scalding coffee, and suppressing the yelp of pain he quietly tip toes over to the mediating Feddin. He was unsure if the elf was able to comprehend the situation in his mediative trance, he gentle grabs his shoulder leaning in to whisper, "Get dressed and arm yourself. Jarvis found a goblin clan's cave..We need to leave immediately."
    Character Sheets

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Feddin simply sighs and nods, rising from his spot and retrieving his meager gear. He makes sure his bandolier of throwing stars is full and decides to carry his rope over a shoulder across his chest, incase this cave would involve a bit of climbing. "I'll follow behind whoever takes the lead." He pulls out a spare shuriken and palms it just in case he'd need one ready any moment.

Spoiler
    Show

Sleight of Hand to hide shuriken (1d20+4)[7]

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Felix looks at Feddin, confused, gets closer to him and whispers.
    "Do you want to attack the cave? What for? Gather your belongings and watch if any goblin is coming here. We have no reason to attack them.
    What we need to do is get away from here, even better if we are gone before they notice us."

Felix follows his own advice and collects his belongings, then mounts Alfie and positions himself between the camp and goblins cave, so if there are any goblins following Jervis, he would try to stop them and give others time to set off.

― Steven Brust

― Steven Brust, Dzur

19. - Top - End - #589
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

The merchants quickly and quietly saddle up to continue their belongings. But as they begin to take off, Simon's mule has had it. He won't budge. After a few short tugs, Sophie begins to bray obnoxiously. "Nooo, nooo, shhhhh!" Simon rasps as he tries to calm the stubborn beast. All the merchants freeze and Jarvis gives a resigned sigh.

In a flash, the gnomish fellow is over by Sophie, calming him with a delicious carrot. "It's okay boy. Have a bite o' this. C'mon now," he coos. Sophie stops her braying and gnaws on the carrot gratefully. The gnomish fellow looks back over the hill where Jarvis came from, then back to Lexin... then back to the hill. Nothing.

Jarvis closes his eyes and lets out a relieved sigh, which is cut short as a javelin plunges into his kidney. Jarvis blurts out a pained yelp and drops to the ground, too weakened from fatigue to run. A split second later you hear the happy hoot of a lone goblin, then a series of shrieking war cries coming from below as the monsters begin to rise from their slumber, angry and eager for blood and plunder.

No Battle Grid yet, since we aren't technically in initiative. So here is a description of the setting:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are near a stream and a small waterfall. The path itself is about 20' wide, with a dropoff about 3 feet from the cobbled path. The dropoff is steep enough to grant high ground, but not so steep you'd have to perform a climb check to get down it. The goblin is up a tree and wearing crude camouflage gear and is standing about 30' away. He now appears to be unarmed. Most likely it was supposed to be on guard duty but had fallen asleep at his post until Sophie acted out.

The goblin cave is about 50' away, so assuming they've just woken up and haven't grabbed their gear yet, you may be able to take two full rounds to figure out what to do before the hoard is upon you.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

20. - Top - End - #590
    Orc in the Playground

Oscar dashes to Jarvis to asses the damage, he shouts as he runs, "Feddin try to stop anything making it up the hill. Felix help him out. Gwen help me get Jarvis in a wagon, but we need to remove the javelin first." he tries to remove the javelin from his side without causing the wound to worsen.

Spoiler
    Show
    hoping to role well and have an assist from Gwen
    Heal check (1d20)[15] to remove a javelin from his side...
    Character Sheets

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Feddin dashes forward so the goblin in the tree is close enough for an easy shot, then flicks the throwing star he had readied, drawing another one with his other hand while the first is still flying through the air.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll one the goblin sentry
    Attack (1d20+4)[15]
    Damage (1d2+2)[4]
    If Crit (1d20+4)[5]
    Crit Dmg (1d2+2)[3]
    Spot check for any other goblins (1d20+2)[11]
    Last edited by Croverus; 2013-02-15 at 09:32 PM.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

The shuriken imbeds itself in the goblin's chest, causing it to flinch and slip off the tree. It falls hard, crashing through the brush and landing on its neck with a heavy snapping sound. The goblin twitches violently for a few seconds, then lies still, making no more sounds.

Feddin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You spot no more goblins, but from this vantage point you can now see the goblin cave. The sound coming from it suggest of a fair sized hoard... at least a dozen goblins must be hissing and shrieking.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Felix takes out his sling and prepares it for shooting, he also focuses for a short while and his clothes glimmer a little as they are surrounded by an invisible armor.

Spoiler
    Show

1st action:
    Move, Load sling
    Standard Inertial Armor (for 1 h)

...Then he looks around trying to assess how many enemies are there and where would be a good place to wait for them...

Spoiler
    Show

Spot (how many enemies, good hiding place, but still on the way of goblins)
    (1d20+7)[9]
    Listen (how many enemies) (1d20+9)[29]
    If there is a good hiding place, but still close enough to stop their charge at the group:
    Hide (1d20+7)[19] Move Silently (1d20+5)[10]

...And if there is enough time:
    Preparing sling attack (first goblin seen)
    Attack (1d20+6)[13]
    Damage (1d3+1)[2]

― Steven Brust

― Steven Brust, Dzur

24. - Top - End - #594

Gwen rushes over to Oscar and Jarvis to help remove the javelin and move the man to safety.
    Spoiler
    Show

Aid another!
    (1d20)[20] I don't remember if I get to add anything to that....
    Oh and the roll for the health recovered (thats a thing right?) (1d4)[3]
    The more health that he has before I lay on hands the better, I'd rather not use it up in one go.
    Laying on hands for up to four points of damage. Once they get the javelin out-

Gwen channels all her powers of freedom into one magical display, her hands glow with pink light lays them over them over the wound, applying a little pressure the magic seals the wound up and Jarvis looks good as new *hopefully*.
    "There right as rain, now let's get you out of here lest that happens a second time, I can't do much healing like that." Gwen says trying to get them to safety.
    Hatchworth Smiles

Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #595
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Jarvis looks bad when Oscar pulls out the javelin, but Oscar manages to stifle the bleeding. When Gwen joins to help, she manages to seal the wounds and get him to stand.

Felix & Feddin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You see the first of the goblins, four of them, come bursting out of the cave, sniffing the air and yapping to each other in their course language. One of them looks over to their fallen guard, then up the slope where Oscar and Gwen are helping Jarvis. After barking out something to the group, they all glare at their prey angrily and let out a feral war cry, waving on the other members of their clan to join in the bloodbath.

Felix Only:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You make out at least a dozen voices inside the cave. It could be more, but the way sound bounces off rock can make such things difficult to discern. But you are certain that there are at least 12 more goblins waiting in that cave... and something bigger, throatier. A warg maybe?
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Feddin readies to throw another star into whatever goblins chooses to lead the charge. He'd wait to throw until it was close enough that he'd have an easy shot.

Spoiler
    Show
    Readying an action: The first goblin that moves within 1 range incrment of my shuriken I am making an attack against The attack will go off as soon as they get that close, and resolve before they continue their movement.

Attack (1d20+4)[21] for (1d2+2)[4]
    If crit (1d20+4)[6] for (1d2+2)[4]
    Last edited by Croverus; 2013-02-16 at 07:45 PM.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Orc in the Playground

Oscar helps guide the unsteady Jarvis to safety in a cart.

Spoiler
    Show
    not really sure if miss wants to walk him with me, nor whether he is able to walk (he can stand at least). The general direction is toward the cart occupying 15-16 R-S. I'm not really sure how to incorporate every bodies movement or dead wait).
    Character Sheets

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

"There is at least a dozen of these goblins... and I think they are not alone... dog or wolf... maybe a warg..."

Felix informs others, trying not to shout, but still be heard.

― Steven Brust

― Steven Brust, Dzur

29. - Top - End - #599
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Gwen and Oscar manage to get Jarvis to safety. "I'm okay. Thank you. I'll get the other merchants to safety. Please, join up with us as soon as you can." With the adventurers now forming a defensive, Jarvis goads the horses as quietly as he can and the wagon lurches forward, with the rest of the caravan following.

Simon, still trying to keep Sophie calm looks almost physically wounded with guilt. "I'm sorry, my friends. I-" He hangs his head in shame, with no words to offer explanation or comfort.

Goblin1 charges up the hill shrieking wildly, only to get a shuriken in the eye for his troubles, but the rest of the group isn't stopping to help him. Goblin1 staggers and doubles over, wailing in agony as the rest of the group wades in for an attack.

You can see, at the cave below, more goblins popping their heads out of the cave, raising morningstars and whooping battle cries. All of them are naked except for a loincloth and a small shield. Evidently, they didn't have time to don their armor.

Alfie emits a low, angry growl as he awaits instructions from Felix.

Oscar, you're up.

Details:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jarvis: Move (W14:R15)
    Gwen: Move (W11:O14)
    Oscar: Move (Y10:S14)

Battle Grid:
    Spoiler
    Show

Initiative:
    Oscar: 23
    Felix: 17
    Goblin#1: 12 (AC 13) (1 hp)
    Alfie: 11
    Feddin: 10 (+ Readied Action: Spent)
    Goblin#2: 10 (AC 13)
    Goblin#3: 9 (AC 13)
    Gwen#4: 8 (AC 13)
    Goblin: 6 (AC 13)

Out of Initiative:
    Goblin#5 (AC 13)
    Goblin#6 (AC 13)
    Goblin#7 (AC 13)
    Goblin#8 (AC 13)
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    My Campaigns:

My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

30. - Top - End - #600
    Orc in the Playground

Oscar hesitated a moment before nimbly making his way between Gwen and Alfie. He points his finger, casting a spittle ridden innovocation that causes a green hissing orb to materialize and speed toward its target

Spoiler
    Show

Casting an Acid Splash at O/P 12
    (1d20+1)[5] Ranged Touch Attack
    (1d3)[2] Damage

Last edited by Jungian; 2013-02-19 at 07:51 AM.
    Character Sheets