New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Seafoam Islands (Kangaskhan Court Setting) (Please move to world building)

This will be the setting thread for my upcoming Pheonix Wright/Pokemon campaign, featuring a custom version of the Seafoam islands from the Kanto region of the gen I Pokemon games.

The Seafoam Islands

Spoiler: Map
    Show

Southeast of Kanto, there exists a pair of semi-tropical islands, referred to as the Seafoam islands after they were loosely united by the city-state of Seafoam 110 years ago. West Island is mountainous and highly forested, while East Island is flatter and has fertile farmlands, orchards, and pastures.

Spoiler: Misc Details
    Show

-Certain species of pokemon have the capacity to become sapient, able to fully use and understand language. This occurs when an individual pokemon, usually after spending a long time in the presence of humans, has what is known as a 'revelation', and spontaneously develops intelligence.
    -Guns do exist on the Seafoam islands. There are different licenses for long-arms and handguns, and an additional license is required for concealed carry.

Work in progress. This is basically just a dumping ground for ideas right now.

Edit: Oops, this should have been posted in the world-building thread.
    Last edited by The Walrus; 2016-11-11 at 11:04 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Seafoam Islands (Kangaskhan Court Setting) (Please move to world building)

are you familiar with the legends of Mount Penglai?

i have a very well developed fantasy version of Penglai, along with several other asian inspired islands. pm me if you're interested.