New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: MS Paint Adventures 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm hoping it's not an indicating that Rosemary went bad...
    Spoiler
    Show

Nah, that dress is a clear sign of Kanaya's handiwork. I think Rose's "Alchemy Experiments" have bourne fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Nah, that dress is a clear sign of Kanaya's handiwork. I think Rose's "Alchemy Experiments" have bourne fruit.
    Spoiler
    Show

Just because it's a Kanaya dress doesn't mean the date went well.
    It could have had a blow up following that...
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    While Rose is as drunk as hell, she also seems pretty happy right now. I'm going to assume that the date actually went really, really well until proven otherwise.

Alternately, that Rose just can't hold her liquor.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I'm not sure. That could honestly be a grimace more than anything else. With that in mind, let the betting begin!

Spoiler
    Show
    1) The date went great. Rose just had too much to drink. She may actually be drinking coffee right now, in a futile attempt to sober up (Note: This doesn't actually work, and is in fact counterproductive to feeling better when hungover. But Rose may or may not know that)
    2) The date has not happened yet. Rose is drinking some liquid courage
    3) The date went horribly. Rose is drowning her sorrows
    4) Rose did not realize Kanaya thought it was a date. She is drowning her sorrows because she made an ass of herself and hurt her best friend's feelings. AKA The Going down with the GrimDork ship choice.
    5) Submit your own speculation!

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    I'm not sure. That could honestly be a grimace more than anything else. With that in mind, let the betting begin!

Spoiler
    Show
    1) The date went great. Rose just had too much to drink. She may actually be drinking coffee right now, in a futile attempt to sober up (Note: This doesn't actually work, and is in fact counterproductive to feeling better when hungover. But Rose may or may not know that)
    2) The date has not happened yet. Rose is drinking some liquid courage
    3) The date went horribly. Rose is drowning her sorrows
    4) Rose did not realize Kanaya thought it was a date. She is drowning her sorrows because she made an ass of herself and hurt her best friend's feelings. AKA The Going down with the GrimDork ship choice.
    5) Submit your own speculation!
    Oh, wait, I have a bet!

Spoiler
    Show
    5) Hussie is messing with us, and this is actually taking place several days after the date, and Rose being drunk is completely unrelated to the date at all.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

Where is everyone getting this "the date" from? I don't remember anything like that being mentioned.

Not that i don't support rosemary mind you, i just haven't seen any mention of a date before now.

But i do think they're turning into their parents XD
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Where is everyone getting this "the date" from? I don't remember anything like that being mentioned.

Not that i don't support rosemary mind you, i just haven't seen any mention of a date before now.

But i do think they're turning into their parents XD
    Openbound part 3; If you switch to Rose and talk to Kanaya (or maybe its the other way arround), she asks Kanaya if she would like to do something tommorrow night. Also, when talking to Dave, she specifically tells him that she has plans for tomorrow.

EDIT: Unrelated speculation
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, I was thinking. Roxy already has paradox slime of B2 Rose... Is it likely that she or Jane is going to ectobiologically create paradox clones of their danscestors and themselves, Just like John did? My best guess of the family tree then, woudl be something like this (---- indicates ectobiological parents, _][_ indicates sibilings)
    Dave----Jade___Rose----John
    _____|______________|_____
    Dirk_][_Jake_____Roxy_][_Jane

Dirk----Roxy___Jane----Jake
    Dave_][_Rose___John_][_Jade
    Last edited by Squark; 2012-10-23 at 11:59 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Titan in the Playground

Openbound part 3; If you switch to Rose and talk to Kanaya (or maybe its the other way arround), she asks Kanaya if she would like to do something tommorrow night. Also, when talking to Dave, she specifically tells him that she has plans for tomorrow.
    Ahh right, my bad.
    EDIT: Unrelated speculation
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, I was thinking. Roxy already has paradox slime of B2 Rose... Is it likely that she or Jane is going to ectobiologically create paradox clones of their danscestors and themselves, Just like John did? My best guess of the family tree then, woudl be something like this (---- indicates ectobiological parents, _][_ indicates sibilings)
    Dave----Jade___Rose----John
    Dirk_][_Jake_____Roxy_][_Jane

Dirk----Roxy___Jane----Jake
    Dave_][_Rose___John_][_Jade

... Why would that at all be a thing that happens? You'd just wind up with two of everybody... again.
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2012-10-23 at 02:34 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Troll in the Playground

Started the game a couple minutes ago. I audibly GROANED when Kankri showed up. Well, looks like Meenah and I have more things in common than I thought.
    (He's still too realistic to be a real parody though.)

EDIT: I feel violated.
    And how many goddamn otherkins did Beforus have?!
    Last edited by Mono Vertigo; 2012-10-23 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by on Dwarf Fortress succession games
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf Fortress 0.40.01 bugs
    - If an adventurer shouts and nobody is around to hear it, the game crashes
    - War Dogs appear to run from themselves in terror
    - New tree generation frequently causes birds to explode

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Started the game a couple minutes ago. I audibly GROANED when Kankri showed up. Well, looks like Meenah and I have more things in common than I thought.

EDIT: I feel violated.
    And how many goddamn otherkins did Beforus have?!
    I think just the one. Cronus is just aping the title in a sad attempt at sympathy but doesn't actually care about humans outside of trying to boldly go where a few other trolls probably already went.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayngfet View Post
    I don't care what you feel.
    That pretty much sums up the Jayngfet experience.
    something something Jayngfet experience.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

DAMARA: I GRATEFUL TOURIST. PLEASE NOT LET BOTHER YOU.
    DAVE & ROSE: Seems legit.

Calling her "Damz" indicates that Terezi knows Damara's name, so apparently they've met before. If there are "quite a lot of Damaras" as Horuss says, that does makes it likely that at least one character on the meteor would have met her in the dream bubbles already.

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    ><3
    ... How do you mess up "<3<"?

Quote Originally Posted by smuchmuch View Post
    Damara is... uh.. yeah pretty direct once translated
    That's not all of her dialogue, by the way, the claim to the contrary aside. I think it leaves out every conversation where you're being her.

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    and ANOTHER game for the post scratch trolls again.

seriously, i dont have time for it.
    I think you might be better served by taking a break from Homestuck for now than by just skipping over huge chunks of it. But hey, what do I know?

Also, Kurloz and Meenah both got that much more unlikable in this flash.
    How so? I don't remember even learning anything new about Kurloz this time, so how could he have gotten more unlikable?

(Also, not actually a flash etc.)

Spoiler
    Show
    So, I was thinking. Roxy already has paradox slime of B2 Rose... Is it likely that she or Jane is going to ectobiologically create paradox clones of their danscestors and themselves, Just like John did?
    Spoiler
    Show
    BWUH? A paradox clone is by definition a genetic duplicate of an existing organism destined to become that organism through time shenanigans. How would two different clones both become the same individual?

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    So, what, he's a fake parody? Possibly a satire?
    Quote Originally Posted by icefractal View Post
    Abstract positioning, either fully "position doesn't matter" or "zones" or whatever, is fine. If the rules reflect that. Exact positioning, with a visual representation, is fine. But "exact positioning theoretically exists, and the rules interact with it, but it only exists in the GM's head and is communicated to the players a bit at a time" sucks for anything even a little complex. And I say this from a GM POV.

12. - Top - End - #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post

Calling her "Damz" indicates that Terezi knows Damara's name, so apparently they've met before. If there are "quite a lot of Damaras" as Horuss says, that does makes it likely that at least one character on the meteor would have met her in the dream bubbles already.
    Well she did talk to her Ancestor, so presumably got a lot of her information from the same source.

Even if she didn't though, she's a SEER. She could probably see into some kind of bad future where she gets her hands on Karkat and does Skaia knows what to him with nobody around. I mean lets face it Damara only does two things and Karkat probably doesn't want either from her even if he was conscious.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    How so? I don't remember even learning anything new about Kurloz this time, so how could he have gotten more unlikable?
    There's a subtle hint when talking to Aranea for the exposition; She mentions that it seems like someone else had a hand in Damara's breakdown; i.e. the resident

(Also, not actually a flash etc.)

Spoiler
    Show
    BWUH? A paradox clone is by definition a genetic duplicate of an existing organism destined to become that organism through time shenanigans. How would two different clones both become the same individual?
    Right, this theory was born out of me misunderstanding how the scratch worked (and assuming there'd need to be a new ectobiological source for the B2 kids). We still don't know what the Paradox Rose Slime is for, though.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Er... wasn't it Dave that called her "Damz"? I thought Terezi simply said something like "Don't you dare go near him".

Speaking of Damara, I have to wonder one thing: how many of the times she appeared after she 'broke' were actually her? Seems to me the perfect way for English to screw with the Beforus crew would be to have the Handmaiden play that role.

Terezi spading it up with Gamzee is a little interesting (though that was pretty clear during the 5x Face-off Combo), though I'm more interested in how Dave would respond to it all: "Hey, I'm Dave, this is my girlfriend and her hatefriend."

And then there's Dave, who, let's face it, was perfectly honest in his "I'm getting stale" monologue. I look forward to seeing how he overcomes that challenge - which, given Hussie, means I'm actually looking forward to seeing him die before he does so.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

The New Homestuck Album Genesis Frog is on band camp now.

16. - Top - End - #1066

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Speaking of Damara, I have to wonder one thing: how many of the times she appeared after she 'broke' were actually her? Seems to me the perfect way for English to screw with the Beforus crew would be to have the Handmaiden play that role.
    That wouldn't make much sense, considering it's already in her character to act that way. Perhaps moreso since the Handmaiden is a reluctant slave who'd probably try to die off in a universe where English and co. don't have the power to keep her alive, while Damara is someone who's broken in a more "natural" way, and has no reason, in her own mind at least, to not go along with it.

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Er... wasn't it Dave that called her "Damz"? I thought Terezi simply said something like "Don't you dare go near him".
    To be precise; If you, as Damara, go up to where Mituna has gone unconscious after one too many faceplants, you'll find Latula has appeared, to guard him, and she says, "H3Y D4MZ" or something to that effect, before threatening to kill Damara if she goes near Mituna. The Terezi easter egg is Terezi channeling Latula, right down to the nickname. Throwing Karkat-Terezi shippers a bone, perhaps?

Dave never identifies Damara by name; The kids just a assume she's just some harmless Japanese Touristy troll.

EDIT: Update

Spoiler
    Show
    Question; Is Rose really that drunk, or is she coming to a startled realization here?
    Last edited by Squark; 2012-10-24 at 09:09 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ogre in the Playground

Aw, poor Rose.

I sympathize. I've gotten absolutely stonkered before a date* before.

*In my case it was actually a booty call.
    if it kills me
    if it kills me

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    OK, as far as "Failed First Dates" go, that last update today nailed it

I like Dave stepping up to be Responsible Bro too. Now, how is Hussie going to turn these good feelings I'm having to poop?
    Lead Designer for Oracle Hunter Games
    Today a Blog, Tomorrow a Business!

~ Awesome Avatar by the phantastic Phase ~
    Spoiler
    Show

Elflad

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

There may be a weird stonk involved at some point in the near future.
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Nope. Nope Hussie don't you nope!! NOPE!!!

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cavelcade View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Nope. Nope Hussie don't you nope!! NOPE!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    On one hand, I am always impressed by Hussie's ability to make Gamzee so terrifying.

On the other hand Gamzee is stalking two of the immortal members of the Cast -- Rose is God Tier and Kanaya is a Rainbow Drinker. Admittedly we have no idea how durable Rainbow Drinkers are it seems unlikely that either is in serious danger.

Of course, this is Gamzee we're talking about
    Lead Designer for Oracle Hunter Games
    Today a Blog, Tomorrow a Business!

~ Awesome Avatar by the phantastic Phase ~
    Spoiler
    Show

Elflad

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Derjuin View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

There may be a weird stonk involved at some point in the near future.
    It's a weird HONK
    Last edited by Barefoot Monkey; 2012-10-25 at 11:38 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle_Hunter View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    On one hand, I am always impressed by Hussie's ability to make Gamzee so terrifying.

On the other hand Gamzee is stalking two of the immortal members of the Cast -- Rose is God Tier and Kanaya is a Rainbow Drinker. Admittedly we have no idea how durable Rainbow Drinkers are it seems unlikely that either is in serious danger.

Of course, this is Gamzee we're talking about
    Spoiler
    Show
    I feel like it's more likely that Kanaya's ongoing attempts to murder Gamzee are going to get in the way of the date, than that Gamzee is going to pick now after two years of putting about in order to try and kill two people he's been cool with for ages.

But then, I didn't think Rose drinking was directly related to the date, so what do I know.

Also I can't make a spade with emoticons apparently so my credibility is just entirely shot. ;)

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Ogre in the Playground

Hoh-dang, spoilers everywhere.

Man, Rose is like... 15, right? What she be doing with moonshine? :C

Same goes to you, Roxy. >.o

And yeah, I know it's not condoning it, but still. o.<

26. - Top - End - #1076

Heh! Dave is actually filling in the Pale black part of the quadrant for Rose/Kanaya right now. This is pretty funny...

And oh. Uh oh. I think I see where you're going with the honks, Hussie...

Spoiler
    Show
    Jegus, if Gamzee comes outta nowhere and ganks Kanaya I'm gonna have a real bad day. This ship is just taking off, I don't want her getting jossed!

FRIDGELOGIC: Gamzee could be choosing now to strike against Kanaya because Rose is stonkered. She won't be able to use her godpowers to see it coming, or interfere much.

Now Dave, Dave might be able to rewind crap if it happens. Or show up to stop things.
    Awesome avatar by Kpenguin. ALL HAIL DOCTOR DIRE!

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Demiurge View Post
    Heh! Dave is actually filling in the Pale black part of the quadrant for Rose/Kanaya right now. This is pretty funny...

And oh. Uh oh. I think I see where you're going with the honks, Hussie...

Spoiler
    Show
    Jegus, if Gamzee comes outta nowhere and ganks Kanaya I'm gonna have a real bad day. This ship is just taking off, I don't want her getting jossed!

FRIDGELOGIC: Gamzee could be choosing now to strike against Kanaya because Rose is stonkered. She won't be able to use her godpowers to see it coming, or interfere much.

Now Dave, Dave might be able to rewind crap if it happens. Or show up to stop things.
    Given how Time and the Furthest Ring works... Dave's powers are probably a bit... unreliable, at best.

EDIT: Also, do you guys think the Horror theme here coinciding with Halloween is a coincidence, or a deliberate choice on Hussie's part.
    Last edited by Squark; 2012-10-25 at 02:08 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I find it odd that Rose, the Seer of Light, Knower of the Fortuitous Path, chose this of all times to alchemize alcohol and get hammered.

I mean, yeah, given the situation I can understand the teen logic that could be behind it (first "serious" date, make or break, yadda yadda, gimme a drink or I'll just keep thinking about it), but I don't know. It just doesn't seem Rose-like.

The outcomes I see are these:
    1) Rose's inebriated antics cause Gamzee to relate to her, defusing a dangerous situation.
    2) Rose's inebriated antics will force Kanaya and Gamzee to sort things out one way or another.
    3) Rose knows her demise (or Kanaya's) is for the greater good and simply needs to dull her mind to better endure the waiting.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

Gamzee's honks seem very distand and quiet. Maybe he's just blackpailing Terezi or something way far away and the vents are just carrying the sound to them.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Ogre in the Playground

Wooooo!

Please oh please oh please oh please go well...
    if it kills me
    if it kills me