Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 147
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Oro begins to move along with the rest of the group. "I was always taught to protect the arcane casters first," she muses.

    She holds out the ring to Cerran.

    Spoiler
    Show

    She wears (and sleeps in) her armor, aided by the restful crystal.

    Oro practices her warrioring in the morning, as appropriate. She enters Martial Spirit stance, which she maintains most of the day.

    Just before they start marching, she does the following:

    Oro casts status on three members of the group (Imperious, Cerran, Aer). This lasts nine hours.

    She casts shield other on Cerran, which again lasts nine hours.

    She stays close to Cerran in the marching (within 45 feet, as per shield other).

    She does not keep her weapon drawn; the return crystal allows her to draw it as a free action, anyway.

    She ends the day by praying for her spells around sunset (in the ruby glare of the setting sun).
    Drew

    This is for everyone who squints hard at stuff in the hope they'll spontaneously develop telekinesis.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Cerran the Grey

    Cerran accepts the ring, rearranging some of his silver jewellery to place it on the fourth finger of his right hand.

    Oro:
    Spoiler
    Show
    <<My thanks, Oro. If you require this ring returned at any point, merely let me know.>>


    Imperious:
    Spoiler
    Show
    <<Rest assured, your Grace, I will do my best to attempt to prevent foes from landing blows against you.>>
    Last edited by Ithandor; 2012-06-12 at 08:00 AM.
    Characters:
    None at present!

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beowulf DW's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Conner resigns himself to coaxing the mule down the road.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Daily Routine:

    -Conner removes his armor each night to sleep, but keeps his shield and at least one of his swords close at all times.
    -Each morning he dons his armor once again and practices briefly.
    -He occasionally turns grammar nazi on Imperious again, and gets into some heated discussions about sentence structure and subject-predicate agreement.
    Avatar by The_Architect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Annabel Zarathi

    "We are all here now, lets go."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Annabel needs only 2 hours of sleep, so she would help with keeping watch.
    She always keeps her weapon close to her and sometimes give some mocking comment... mostly to Imperious.


    She enters Hunter's Sense stance for whole day, changing it to Blood in the Water in the first round of combat (or just before, if possible)

    That is about it, I would have to declare the rest, when the time comes.
    Last edited by Lexin; 2012-06-12 at 09:01 AM.

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Ran

    Ran waits for the others to start moving, simply focusing on himself for a moment.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ran spends his time in the Thicket of Blades stance, he tends to lean up against a wall or tree to sleep, prefering to sleep sitting up, and spends at least half an hour practicing with his Greatspear during downtimes. Other than that, every morning he changes one minor physical detail about himself, because he can't quite get out of his habit of changing his face everytime he meets someone new.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    " Yes, well, I should hope so! I'm dash important, after a fashion. Head of state, foreign potentate, and all that rot," Imperious says, seemingly out of nowhere.

    What a loon, hey? Talking to himself.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beowulf DW's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    "Imperious, I don't suppose you're suffering from the battle sickness, are you? I've heard that the pressures of war can break a man's mind and cause him to relive unpleasant memories. I mean...it would explain a great deal about you."
    Avatar by The_Architect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    " 'Battle sickness' you say? My great aunt's knickers no, never been taken sick a day in my life. I eat plenty of onions, and drink plenty of tea. Early to bed, early to rise, keeps a man healthy, wealthy and as strong as ten guys you know. Ah-ha! That reminds me." He gestures over at the current Squire Beans, who comes over with a small flask. " Tea time," explains Imperious in a conspiratorial tone to Conner after taking a swig.

    " This does remind me of something else, an amusing little annecdote I'd heard years ago; my demi-sister's half-cousin once met a man in Surraq-on-Namqafehad who claimed to have once employed a drayage-man who's uncle was an enchanter who specialized in madness," begins the nobleman, in an ominously leisurely tempo, drinking his tea throughout," The driving of, and curing from, you see. Handy little business model that; creating your own supply of work. Something like a medical man who happens to leave tripping hazards all about, or a priest what summons demons to drive out. So, it seems that this enchanters favorite methodological method was to force a man... or, I presume, woman, though they're already mad enough, eh, eh?" And remembering that there are women present he says, not convincingly at all," Present company excluded of course, assembled ma'ams. In any event, he would make the man (or woman) think that they were a butterfly dreaming they were an archbishop dreaming they were who they really were! What a capitol way to mess with someone's mind, what what?"

    " In all events, started to ramble on there a bit.. as I was saying earlier, no. Don't feel sick at all! Thanks for the concern, though. Such a pleasant chappy, Conner." Having finished his tea, Imperious hands the flask back to Squire Beans, and starts loudly and ostentatiously humming a peculiar foreign aire.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Aer the Raven

    Aer picks the flask of warm tea from his cloak and takes a small sip while listening to the crazy anecdote of Imperious. For a moment he considers writting that down but it seems that the man is crazy enough without an audience, an interested troubadour would certainly aggraviate the issue.

    After a moment of the story he loses his focus, and tilts his head closes his eyes and start whistling a simple marching song.
    Currently playing:
    Aer the Raven in the refounding of the temple of nine swords.
    Estef in From Splendor to Shadow
    DMing Here be Dragons IC & OOC

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground
     
    moritheil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    The days pass, as the group goes about their routine. The first two days out of Ferdham are uneventful. Clouds gather in the North, heralding rain. A few farmers pass you, and they are all careful to show respect and display no threat to what is obviously an armed band headed out of the capital.

    On the morning of the third day, a group of armed and armored men appears on the road about where it passes into a sparse forest. They don't appear to have horses or wagons, but they are using the road. Annabel and Conner spot them from a good 80 feet away.

    Cerran:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mindsight reveals that there are 5 humanoids on the road and another 2 off the road, hidden in the bushes just at the edge of your detection range. None of the men on the road are particularly intelligent, though the two in the bushes are above average.


    OOC: Just a reminder, please include whatever spells/effects are up on you in a spoiler block. Feel free to take whatever actions your characters would.
    Last edited by moritheil; 2012-06-15 at 01:58 PM.
    The Refounding OOC IC
    Here be Dragons

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    "Cold is better for cooking food than heat!"=wrong. As simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by moritheil View Post
    But we even have real world examples of cold cooking, so is it so unreasonable to say that in a fantasy world that could be the norm and that cold COULD be better than heat for cooking?

    You can produce several million pounds of Tarrasque steak every day! (Better hope he's edible.)

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Cerran the Grey
    The road thus far had proven uneventful, but at the edge of his mind's reach Cerran detected a change in the winds.

    "Care, friends. There are at least seven humanoids on the road ahead - five on the road and two off the road in flanking positions"

    Spoiler
    Show
    If combat starts, Cerran will use Nerveskitter
    Characters:
    None at present!

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Ran

    "Are you worried? Should i be?" Ran spoke quickly, he was never a stranger to random attacks, and decided to prepare himself in case it was one. He pulled his spear from his back, taking hold of it in both hands, even the spear clearly dwarfed him, before calling out a command word that was so muddled it could not be clearly understood. Doing so, he suddenly began to grow in size, becoming much larger than his companions, he took pace behind the others. He was not gonna be winning any stealth competitions, but he was bound to be ready if they got attacked.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ran believes in being ready whenever possible. He will use his bracers every minute until combat starts, just before the effect wears off so he doesn't shrink. He also has his weapon drawn now.

    Edit: stance, thicket of blades
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-06-16 at 10:37 AM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beowulf DW's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Conner raises an eyebrow as he watches Ran grow in size.
    "Huh."

    Drawing his adamantine sword, Conner readies his shield and moves into an Iron Heart stance.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Punishing Stance: +1d6 damage, -2 AC
    Avatar by The_Architect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Aer the Raven

    With a movement of his shoulder the raven takes flight leaving the wagon and inspecting the surroundings from afar. Rev is searching for the men that Cerran mentioned while his master stands and puts the tea flask away, stretching himself he reaches for his neck caressing his badge.

    -May my steps be true. - He utters with solemnity before he starts dancing with small and soft steps at the beginning but increasing the pace as he gets the rhythm right. He ain't moving from the spot but somehow his feet seem to fly and his movement is inspiring and reassuring to those gathered.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rev spot check (1d20+7)[23] Aer has casted inspirational boost, started an inspire courage dance and used a charge from the badge of valor. Everyone should have +4 morale to dam and attack (and saves against fear) remember that everyone also has a +2 morale to will saves due to Aer's stance.
    Currently playing:
    Aer the Raven in the refounding of the temple of nine swords.
    Estef in From Splendor to Shadow
    DMing Here be Dragons IC & OOC

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Oro carefully shifts herself, trying to stay within close range of all of her allies. Her hand surreptitiously draws to her symbol of Wee Jas - ready to cast a spell, but not yet committed. Most of her magic is short-lived, and not to be wasted unless a threat is imminent.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Martial Spirit Stance

    status (Imperious, Cerran, Aer)
    shield other (Cerran; close range; 45 feet)


    @Cerran
    Spoiler
    Show

    Please remember your +2 deflection bonus to AC and +1 resistance on save when traveling during the day, unless you've got better than that from something else.
    Drew

    This is for everyone who squints hard at stuff in the hope they'll spontaneously develop telekinesis.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Annabel smiles slightly and says in quiet voice
    "Finally, I was already getting bored."
    She shifts smoothly to another stance, already looking for weak points.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Weapon drawn
    Stance: Assassin Stance

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Cerran the Grey

    "I am not worried, Ran, but it in my experience it always pays to be prepared for the worst" Cerran says calmly, drawing his glaive from its bindings on his back. He adds, arching an eyebrow at the now towering form of Ran "I see I'm not alone in this."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Cerran will advance with the group, taking care to stay well within range of Oro.

    Current effects:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Currently under the effect of:
    Greater Mage Armor
    Shield Bracer
    Greater Resistance

    Mystic Phoenix Stance
    Anticipate Teleportation
    Shield Other (from Oro)
    Inspire Courage (from Aer)
    Status (from Oro)

    @ Moritheil: I will keep this list updated in the "Conditions and Effects" box on my character sheet. I'll post the full list (spoilered) any time something changes.

    Last edited by Ithandor; 2012-06-16 at 06:00 PM.
    Characters:
    None at present!

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    " Something or someones are indeed in the road. Probably just fellow travelers, sharing this spot of highway." Imperious cups a hand to his mouth and calls to the people obstructing the right of way. ""Halloooo! Splendid spot of weather we're having for a parambulation, don't you think?"

    Squire Beans coughs. Imperious takes notice, and glances over at the peasant who gestures at the rest of the group, obviously preparing for violence. His Grace visibly boggles.

    "What? You don't think they're just out for a stroll? No? Oh, bother. Dash unsporting. Well, if it comes to it, everyone after me. Let me be the tip of the spear, by jingo, and it'll be over in time for tea," finishes Imperious, readying his weapon.

    Spoiler
    Show


    The Stance: Leading the Charge

    The Plan: Who knows?

    The Battlecry: Soon


  19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground
     
    moritheil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    One of the troops standing in the road, a forty-something human male in banded armor that reveals a weather-beaten face, raises a hand in acknowledgement of Imperious's salute. "Hello there!" he shouts back. "It is nice weather! But bad news, I'm afraid, if you're looking to go through this forest."

    Annabel, Conner, Aer, Ran:

    Spoiler
    Show
    It doesn't sound like a threat - it sounds like he's talking about the weather, or some equally neutral topic. Perhaps he's referring to some condition of the road.


    Cerran:

    Spoiler
    Show
    One of the humanoids in the bushes has moved out of your range.
    Last edited by moritheil; 2012-06-17 at 03:27 AM.
    The Refounding OOC IC
    Here be Dragons

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    "Cold is better for cooking food than heat!"=wrong. As simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by moritheil View Post
    But we even have real world examples of cold cooking, so is it so unreasonable to say that in a fantasy world that could be the norm and that cold COULD be better than heat for cooking?

    You can produce several million pounds of Tarrasque steak every day! (Better hope he's edible.)

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Cupping his hand to his mouth again, Imperious proclaims," As the Hereditary Jarl of Pehweyaweya once said in the midst of a heated game of ball-to-stick,' No bad news isn't some good news for nobody else'. Poor blighted savage wasn't very good with grammar I'm afraid but he was always looking on the bright side of life!"

    " You know, I rather like this modus operatica of conversation. More discussions should be held at this distance. Exercises the lungs in a pleasant way," Imperious says in a quieter aside to the rest of the group.

    " In any event, what -is- the news? The forest isn't closed for reconstruction, is it? Always seems to happen to me when I'm traveling in the off season!," Imperious barks back once more, prompting the presumed guard for more information.

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground
     
    moritheil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    The man pauses for a moment, as if attempting to digest this odd query. "Right you are. Let us meet, and talk without having to shout." Nodding at those around him, he walks forward towards your group, alone. After a moment, another armored form hurries after him.

    The two of them approach your caravan, and it becomes clear that the follower is a young woman wearing a sword at her hip. Catching up to him, she starts speaking quickly in a voice meant for him alone.

    Listen DC 18:

    Spoiler
    Show
    "What are you doing, walking out alone? They could be bandits or something!"
    The Refounding OOC IC
    Here be Dragons

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    "Cold is better for cooking food than heat!"=wrong. As simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by moritheil View Post
    But we even have real world examples of cold cooking, so is it so unreasonable to say that in a fantasy world that could be the norm and that cold COULD be better than heat for cooking?

    You can produce several million pounds of Tarrasque steak every day! (Better hope he's edible.)

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Annabel turns a bit so her lips are not visible to the ones coming her way and whispers to others with slight smirk.
    "That's funny, she thinks that we are bandits... I think it is a first for me."

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beowulf DW's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Conner looks at Annabel with look of profound shock.

    "They think we're bandits? We're not the ones hiding and flanking people in the woods. Imperious, do we look like bandits? I'm pretty sure that we don't smell like bandits, at the very least."
    Last edited by Beowulf DW; 2012-06-18 at 10:50 AM.
    Avatar by The_Architect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Aer the Raven

    While he dances he looks at the crowd.

    -Well I've been a bandit in some acts, but never heard of bandits going on wagons.

    He looks to the sky searching for Rev relieving himself on thinking that the crow doesn't seem to be alerted by the ambushers, nor disposed to steal anything from those there.

    listen check(1d20+13)[27]
    Currently playing:
    Aer the Raven in the refounding of the temple of nine swords.
    Estef in From Splendor to Shadow
    DMing Here be Dragons IC & OOC

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    "Welllll... not bandits per say. But I do know an excellent tailor in the south that some of you could stand to spend some gold on," sayeth Imperious, looking a little bit shiftily at his compatriots.

    " So! Who wants to talk to Johnny Law? In the ancient words of Xanxibar, not it."

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Cerran the Grey

    Cerran eyes the man and woman approaching the group. Brave of the man, he thought, to give up a safer position to talk. Cerran returns his weapon to its binding. "I'll talk to him." he says, in a low voice, to Imperious and the others.

    As the man draws nearer, Cerran steps forward and raises his voice. "Good afternoon sir, madame. My name is Cerran. My companions and I are indeed looking to pass through these woods. We appreciate the warning - what's going on?"

    Moritheil:
    Spoiler
    Show

    In the event they might be looking for a trade of information, was there anything noteworthy about the road behind us that they'd benefit from being told about?

    Also, Knowledge(geography), (history) and (local) about these woods:
    Knowledge(geography): (1d20+12)[16]
    Knowledge(history): (1d20+14)[27]
    Knowledge(local): (1d20+19)[21]

    Finally, Cerran might have sheathed his weapon, but he's still wary of them. In the event combat starts, Nerveskitter.
    Last edited by Ithandor; 2012-06-19 at 06:18 AM.
    Characters:
    None at present!

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Imperious clears his throat, decides it would be interesting if -he- could manage to develop telepathy, and then begins to attempt to do so. Proceeding to stare intently at the lady that's approaching the group, he concentrates as -hard as he can- on her, all the while making odd faces that he seems to be unawares of.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    Annabel looks at Imperious for a short while then turns to Oro and whispers.
    "Oro, could you check Imperious? He seems unwell, even more than usual... Did his insanity affect his motor functions?"

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    "You should have warned me if you expected me to be a diagnostician or healer. Neither comes particularly easily to me."
    Drew

    This is for everyone who squints hard at stuff in the hope they'll spontaneously develop telekinesis.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lexin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] The Refounding [IC]

    "I see. I guess we could just hit him in the head and see if he is back to 'normal' then. It works with 'misbehaving' magic items, so maybe it would work with people too..."

    “No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style.”
    ― Steven Brust

    “Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan.”
    ― Steven Brust, Dzur

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •