New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Finding a pic ... not so easy?

Hey there,

Was hoping to get some assistance with this. I've been doing some searching (and will continue do so), however, I'm not having as much luck as I've had in the past, so I figured I'd try to extend my resources (ie you )

I'm trying to find some pics for a new D&D character I'm building, and I'm having trouble finding one. I was hoping some of you may have seen/come across something that might work, save me some search time.

I'm not asking anyone to go on any extensive searches for me, just if you happen to know of any pics that fit the bill, please point me in the right direction!!

I appreciate it.

========
    Essentially I'm playing an awakened psi-crystal. I've started searching/gathering stand alone pics of blue sapphires/crystals as the base pic, however, what I'm having trouble finding is one of humanoids with a (blue) gem/crystal embedded in their forehead.

Obviously I'm not too picky about the host being human/elf/male/female, since I can probably use them all at some point. Color isn't that important, either - that's not hard to change in photoshop

Any ideas? As I said, I've not been having much look in Google or Deviant Art (yet).
    hmmmm..
    Laugh at life.
    Laugh until you cry.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Finding a pic ... not so easy?

Have you tried Tsunade from Naruto? I mean, it's more of a tattoo than it is something embedded, but it's close.
    καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει, καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν. John 1:05

Thanks to Cuthalion for the awesome avatar!

78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.

Spoiler
    Show
    A camp of cyclops on a partially-dead magically-blighted plain.

ThiagoMartel:
    Anime is a media, not a genre. Banning something for being 'too anime' is like banning something for being 'too book'.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ditto View Post
    Hey there,

Was hoping to get some assistance with this. I've been doing some searching (and will continue do so), however, I'm not having as much luck as I've had in the past, so I figured I'd try to extend my resources (ie you )

I'm trying to find some pics for a new D&D character I'm building, and I'm having trouble finding one. I was hoping some of you may have seen/come across something that might work, save me some search time.

I'm not asking anyone to go on any extensive searches for me, just if you happen to know of any pics that fit the bill, please point me in the right direction!!

I appreciate it.

========
    Essentially I'm playing an awakened psi-crystal. I've started searching/gathering stand alone pics of blue sapphires/crystals as the base pic, however, what I'm having trouble finding is one of humanoids with a (blue) gem/crystal embedded in their forehead.

Obviously I'm not too picky about the host being human/elf/male/female, since I can probably use them all at some point. Color isn't that important, either - that's not hard to change in photoshop

Any ideas? As I said, I've not been having much look in Google or Deviant Art (yet).
    hmmmm..
    Maybe it can suggest EREMENTAR GERAD is this style character appearing.
    For example Ren.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I found this.

Spoiler
    Show

Although, any picture that doesn't show character's forehead would be viable, don't you think?