New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thumbs up Contest - drawing your character

I have this idea. I'm making a contest. The contestants will send me or post here their character's description. I will choose 16 (if there is more than 16) and then there will be polls, choosing between 2 characters each time like a tournament.

If your character goes to the second round (the 8 chosen on the pools) I'll make grayscale sketches of those 8.

If your character goes to the third round (4 chosen) I'll make color paintings of those. (72 dpi A4)

If your character goes to the finals, the paintings will be improved to high resolution. (300 dpi A4)

The wining character will be refined even more to 200% the size and as detailed as I've never painted before. (300 dpi A3)

The participants will grant me rights over my images but not the characters.

Please no modern, nor futuristic. Fantasy or steampunk only this time.

Maximun two or three paragraphs. For the first round. Maybe i'll need more details later.

I'll choose the 16 participants before next Monday. If there is less than 16 the contest will probably be canceled or extend.

Ok hope some people wants to participate.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Contest - drawing your character

Hmm... A fifty percent chance to get a character drawn?
    That sounds awesome.
    However, I'll need to find a character of mine somewhere that I would like drawn. Shouldn't take too long to find one.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sounds interesting.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Is this the same as the "Draw your Avatar as a Realistic Image" or is this a separate contest? I don't want to spam your boards just to get an image of my avatar.

Anyways, if this is the same, here is my brief write up:
    Surfing HalfOrc is indeed myself. I am a 47 year old married guy, with 2 kids, and a fondness for D&D and Mountain Bike Racing, as well as Surfing. I've never taken myself very seriously, as reflected in my hobbies. I race not to win, but to go as fast as I can, as hard as I can, and have as much fun as possible. Surfing was the same thing... Not to get in shape, or win contests, but to have a blast.

I'm also willing to laugh at myself, and had to grin when my doctor had a bit of a gaffe after I was diagnosed with cancer (tongue cancer).
    Dr: So, Mr. Surfing HalfOrc... Have you quit smoking yet?
    Me: Doc, I ain't never smoked a day in my life.
    Dr: Well, do you dip?
    Me: Nope.
    Dr: Heavy Drinker?
    Me: Light/social. A case will last months around my place.
    Dr: Huh. You got bad luck.
    Me: Thanks...
    After that, he realized what he had just said, and started to stammer out an apology, and I just grinned and said "Yeah, bad luck. Let's look over these treatment options." (He was actually an intern, big on medical school training, a little weak on patient examination chairside manner.)

Anyways, if other readers like my story, feel free to go to Nocte's vote page and vote for me. (The link is to the page, not my vote button. Feel free to use the link to vote for the other people as well!)
    Thanks to Ceika (X2), Yeril, Holammer and Dr. Bath for the Avatars!
    New Avatar, new form of self-destruction! Ceika is Beyond Awesome!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

This is totally diferent, has nothing to do with avatars. Is about characters that people play i guess. Your avatar is in the list already. :)

6. - Top - End - #6

Okay.

Elkandar B'xarenef

Elkandar is a drow, with longish ears and ebony skin. He is tall, with a square jaw and blazing blue eyes. His braided white hair leads down to his waist (he wears a bandanna over it). His face is generally smiling and friendly, masking his wild emotions. He is missing his right hand, cut off by a halfling thug in a sewer. He wears simple red robes, and carries a lute.

How's that?
    Last edited by Dark Elf Bard; 2012-06-08 at 01:45 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Good, I hope we can get to the 16 descriptions XD.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, I'll bite. Oh yes.

Kal'selthezaar (or Kal for short)

Description:
    As quite clear, Kal is a tiefling, with dark skin and red hair cut short, with small, pointy horns on his forehead and long, flexible tail with a little arrowhead point on the end. Additionally, his eyes are solid orange, and glow slightly with otherworldly light, and he has traces of scales at his neck and shoulders. Being the grandson of a succubus, indeed, the self-proclaimed queen of all succubi, and Archdevil of Lust to boot, Kal is rather classically attractive, with high, prominent cheekbones, an inviting mouth with full lips, straight nose, and all those other features that make every lady in the vicinity (if they weren't all lesbians, that is - such is FFRP) want to jump his bones. On top of that, it goes without saying that he is, as a nutritionist would say, 'ripped as ****', and generally exudes an air of confidence and sexuality.

His clothes (when he bothers wearing any) tend to vary, of course, but his most usual casual outfit consits of a skin-tight black sleeveless top, black leather pants, and black leather boots. If he's feeling particularly flash, he brings his hat, which is a cavalier hat, made of (surprise surprise) black leather as well, but with an unusual touch - it's adorned with a flaming phoenix feather, which would make it rather handy if someone else forgets their cigarette lighter or something. The most unusual part of his outfit are his gauntlets, which go up nearly to the elbow, and which is where the 'steampunk' part of your theme comes in. They're constructed entirely out of black metal, and house a multitude of intricate clockwork mechanisms which make them highly versatile, allowing the gauntlets to change shape to a limited extent. For example, they have short claws that can spring forth at the fingertips to make them a useful slashing weapon, or can extend panels to make them a small improvised shield, or create stabbing blades at the wrist, or even retract away from the hands completely, allowing Kal to use his hand for more delicate things. Most importantly, they glow from within with hellfire, which Kal can manipulate or simply send lancing towards his foes.

Aside from his gauntlets, Kal also has a bunch of other weapons he carries on his person, namely a pair of small, single-bladed axes at his belt, for throwing, and an alarming multitude of knives and daggers, of various lengths for throwing and fighting scattered around his body, in places obvious and secret. If, for whatever reason, you decide to draw him shirtless and from the back, he has the following tattoo on his left shoulder-blade:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hopefully that wasn't too long. >.>
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-06-08 at 11:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

Norton Thomas

Norton is a slim boy of about sixteen, a pale redhead with a splash of freckles across his nose and cheeks. His hair is medium-length and unruly--as much as he might try to keep it ordered, it refuses to stay neat. His eyes are green and worried-looking. He has a button nose and a jutting chin. His fingers are long, thin, and delicate--giving him a high degree of manual dexterity.

He wears a simple red tunic over a suit of brass chainmail. The mail glows as though red-hot, but is cool and comfortable to the touch. The tunic is belted simply, with a brass buckle. On his fingers, Norton wears a collection of ten brass rings, each a different style. When nervous, he often slides his rings from finger to finger. Two wrought-iron wings sprout from his back.

Norton's weapon is a living snake of brass, which bursts into flame at his command. When not engaged in combat, the snake often loops itself across his torso, much as one would wear a quiver. When fighting, the end of the snake's tail coils around his wrist and lower arm, while the main body extends outwards--a whip of burning metal.

Norton has an "understanding" with a figure known only as Caterpillar, an interplanar keeper of knowledge. Much like knights would wear tokens of their ladies, Norton wears a paper ofuda given to him by Caterpillar on the left side of his chest. He can often be found carrying books that she has given him--usually simple, unlabeled, leatherbound texts.
    Last edited by DonQuixote; 2012-07-24 at 04:24 PM.
    Homebrew I've written. Includes an entire index of the spellshaping materials, as well as a few other tidbits I've done.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm. Sounds interesting. I'll pitch a character - honestly, I'm surprised more people aren't interested. At other occasions when this has been offered, it seems like everyone and all their friends and relations wants in...

Vanalya Jethansen

Vanalya is a small and pale human girl, scarcely fifteen years of age. Her long blond hair is pale enough to appear white in the moonlight and tends to fly out of whatever styles she puts it in. She normally just uses a cloth headband, if she bothers at all. Her eyes are a brilliant and rather unnatural blue, slightly protuberant, and too large for her face. The rest of her facial features appear delicate. Vanalya rarely smiles - far more often, she is concerned about others or being self-righteous and determined.

More often than not, she wears a plain off-white blouse, bound at the waist by a simple belt or sash, and a loose, ankle-length skirt in some darker shade - brown or faded blue are both good. Her shoes, if they are visible, are worn leather without buckles or straps. A single bracelet on her left wrist and a small wooden pendant around her neck are her only pieces of jewelry.

Vanalya is a natural healer and mage, and can be found tending to the sick and injured in the winding back alleys of the city she calls home or the small and cramped room in the back of her residence that doubles as a clinic and part-time alchemist's lab. Due to a quirk of her magical gift, she is blind beyond a certain distance - to her, it's like walking around in a dome of clarity, surrounded by dark shadows on all sides. Though she has dreamt before of flight, and can see the effects of sunlight and moonlight, she has never seen the sky or stars.

11. - Top - End - #11

I'll bite too.
    GW

To give you some costume options if I win

Description:
    The small gnome before you has a smile on her face, usually with a hint of deviousness attached. She has shorter green hair, usually styled away from her face. She likes interesting and tight-fitting outfits and has a penchant for big boots, clothing that proves her adult status regardless of her height.
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2012-06-11 at 02:39 AM.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

12. - Top - End - #12

Eon

Eon is a very tall human man. His main attribute is his size since he reaches 7'1". His body is well trained for his size. His whole age is hard to guess. His face and hands look like from an old man due to the events Eon survived in the past. While Eon has tanned skin some parts remain brighter showing of scales he got from the fights he passed. A two-day-old beard covers his face while his black hair is cut short.

Eon wears a full plate armor. The armore looks like it has seen some fights, but is polished and cared for. He carries a lot of weapons around, but his main weapon is an earthbreaker. The big spiked hammer is near every time in his hand, expect in meetings or while asleep. A small gloom around the weapon shows how unique it is. Looking at him reveals his other weapons. While knifes lay on sheath on his shoes a spear is put on his back. A longbow sits next to the spear and at least a longsword hangs on his belt.

The last noticable thing is a beer mug, hanging on his belt. This mug is a Symbol of Cayden Cailean which is an near endless source of beer.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

Any news on this?
    Homebrew I've written. Includes an entire index of the spellshaping materials, as well as a few other tidbits I've done.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote View Post
    Any news on this?
    I think this is going to be cancelled not enough participants :( sorry

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

That is too bad!
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, if you need more participants, I'll submit mine.

Rutger FitzHenry

The oldest son of a Baron who chose to rebel against the king. There was a public argument between Rutger and his father & younger brother. This lead to Rutger being disinherited. Thus Rutger assumed the guise of the Scarlet Knight, traveling the land to win fame and fortune until the day he could return on his own terms & become a noble again.

Rutger wears plain red armor, with a bucket helm, unmarked scarlet sheild, cloak and tabard. He has grown out his hair and beard to cover his features. Brown hair, and eyes, his skin tanning from living outdoors. He uses a flaming sword, Eczema. Rutger is self conscience about cutting a good image. Therefore, he loves to been seen on horseback with lance and pennant flying.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" - J.Buffett

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

I'll be a participant. Have an epic evil character who would be awesome to see illustrated

Oblivion

Nothing can destroy a god. Even a dead god dreams, and in doing so, continues to influence existence. Oblivion was once the God of Evil, but died when the universe ended and the new one was born. He, among most of the rest of his pantheon, managed to survive in the new universe, but at greatly reduced capabilities. Some of the god's existence was dictated entirely by the memories of other gods that no longer existed, or existed only as an object, unable to interact with the world. Oblivion survived only as a concept, the very idea of evil, shaping how people viewed ethics and even affecting language. However, a psion, studying the far reaches of the plains, unlocked by accident something he shouldn't, and allowed Oblivion to exist as more than a simple concept, and possess the Psion's body.

Oblivion now possesses the body of the psion, a tall black man with a bald head and an unassuming build, dressed in robes like a mage. The most distinguishing feature is a glowing green tattoo based around his right eye. However, Oblivion has corrupted the body, allowing him to manifest his evil through the psion, creating black tentacles and other features from his now eldritch abomination style existence

Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Kassander - Blackguard//Evolutionist. Thanks to Strawberries for the image
    Kyus/Elle - Summoner. Thanks to kpenguin for the image
    Tactics - Warforged Warlord. Thanks to Cieka for the image

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

tongue Re: Contest - drawing your character

I guess that I could give it a shot.
    Spyre

Spyre, The Duke of the Aether, Grandfather Grim, Sovereign Ruler of Urchin City, and He of the Many Voices, (he has many titles) is one of the most powerful pact binders in the world. Spyre is an incredibly old man, having existed for 1,200 years. Despite his great age, he has the body of a human male in his prime, with the occasional wrinkle giving away his great age. Spyre has incredibly frizzy ash grey hair, accompanied by an equally frizzy ash grey beard. In fact, every facet of Spyre’s person gives the impression of having been struck by lightning. He is incredibly scatterbrained, as well as being partially schizophrenic, due to the sheer number of Vestiges vying for dominance over his psyche. His clothing almost always consists of a tattered brown robe, seemingly made out of burlap, and a light grey cloak, equally tattered. Spyre’s robe is in fact a glimmered suit of chainmail armor, fashioned out of gleaming mithral links. Spyre’s rarely every wears shoes, and his right hand is permanently transmuted into the talons of a fiendish beast. He bears a rune covered staff, nicknamed The Staff of Necessities.
    Hope thats enough description!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, I'd like to see this happen, so I'll throw one in the pot as well. This one's my newest character, a sixth level Pathfinder Qinggong Monk, if that helps at all.

Her name is Yuliquii, and she's a mostly-elf Aasimar. She's about 5'4", with a hard, lithe, sinewy physique, conditioned from a youth filled with rigorous training. Her skin is a dark tan, and she has golden, almond-shaped eyes. Her hair is slightly wavy, shoulder-length, and blue-violet in color; it generally frames her face on either side, with pin-clips through the forward-most sections to keep it in place and out of her eyes.

She wears a short blue robe or tunic, fastened at the waist with a heavy sash of red silk. Stuck through the sash is a jian (sword) with a tassel of white hair. She wears soft-soled shoes, unadorned black steel bracers, and sometimes a simple cloak of brown or grey. She also wears a necklace of prayer beads.

Edit: She also has an angelic, childish sort of face, and pointed, leaf-shaped ears.
    Last edited by Scarlet-Devil; 2012-06-28 at 04:55 PM.
    Ponified Remilia avatar by Kurien.
    Quote Originally Posted by BayardSPSR View Post
    Do you have 'craft: disturbing mental image' as a class skill?
    Attempt at converting the characters of Touhou to the world of D&D 3.5: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181050

Attempt at converting Berserk characters to 3.5: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186155

Attempt at converting Geralt of Rivia to 3.5:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208270

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Sakura Frescot

My character is a cherry blossom dryad. The kind of dryad isn't from any particular mythology. More my own creation drawn from a few sources. She is 23 years old.

As the name suggests, her hair is a mass of cherry blossoms in full bloom. All that's really visible are the flowers themselves. Her hair is quite big. It's wide around her head and it extends almost down to her waist in the back. She'd be described as quite pretty. Brown eyes, smallish nose, and she's often found with a friendly smile. Her ears are pointed and very long. The skin colour is a somewhat dark brown.

She's quite small, standing at about four feet ten inches. She's curvy, with somewhat wide hips and rather large breasts. Otherwise she's slender. Her movements at fluid and graceful and she often likes to skip instead of walking.

Now her clothing. I'm not very picky, but I'll give you a few details of what she typically wears. She almost never wears shoes. The rest of her clothing consists of dresses of some kind. Usually very light and airy, sleeveless or strapless. Basically summer dresses. She loves bright colours, and her choice of clothing will often reflect that.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's the character I would like to see drawn.

Ixit Yllan

In the past several years, rumors of a strange creature has surfaced. Destruction follows him wherever he goes. The only survivor that could describe him, an adventurer, described him as such...

"Standing 6' 2" that guy was scary. He wears some kind of flat black, glistening full plate mail armor. He has wings, bat wings, about yay long."

He stops his description and stretches his arms about as far as he can.

"His face looks like it was human at one point, but it's so warped and scarred you almost couldn't tell. He has straight black hair that he keeps trimmed to about his ears. Guy had a real fondness for fire, casting fireballs faster than you could blink. That whole time, he never stopped swinging that bastard sword. It was the most painful looking sword I've seen, spiked all along it's length, some kind of dark steel. I'd never seen it before... The worst bit though, was that even after we nearly killed him, he healed himself, and then started chucking divine spells at us! Laughing the whole time, it was sick I tell you sick!"

Edit: My avatar is Ixit Yllan, just for reference.
    Last edited by Techwarrior; 2012-07-10 at 01:20 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Woohoo, looks like I'm lucky number 13.
    Michael Corvin

At 5'11 and 150 pounds, Michael looks vaguely human, in that he has a head, two arms, and two legs. However, where normal skin would be, there are the 4 elements. Air, Water, Fire, and Earth comprise Michael, random amounts of each in random places. Where they meet, the two elements interact slightly, with the space between Earth and Fire a thin line of magma, crystals between Earth and Water, dirt between earth and air, steam between fire and water, smoke between fire and air, and ice between air and water. His face, divided halfway between air and fire, is strange to look at. On one side, he has a glowing red eye, and hair that looks like tongues of flame. On the other, the hair is white and blowing in the wind, and the eye a pale blue. His clothing consists of a simple white gi, with a red belt. A sai is either in his hand, or tucked in his belt.
    Last edited by ForzaFiori; 2012-07-01 at 01:31 PM.

Go Tigers!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would like to see how this works out as well. Since I counted 13 submissions and the OP is wanting 16, I would be happy to toss in a character that I would like to see made into a drawing.

Kalrany Jasterfeld (Ka -- like the letter K -- for short) is a old character of mine, but is a young human female, approximately 18-20 years of age, standing about 5'6" with a slightly curvy build. A slightly above average "girl-next-door" look, she tends to look bemused (bright eyes, small smile) as the world around her unless utterly focused on a task. She is a wizard, though tends to wear dresses or light tunics and leggings rather than traditional wizard robes, synched at the waist with braided belts that match her footwear. Typically wears deep shades of color: purples, greens, or blues; accented in a complimentary tone of scrollwork or other stitched embellishment. She tends to wear laced boots of brown unless she is in the city, where she generally wears similarly laced shoes. She has long dark curly hair that reaches far down the back, typically pulled off the face often with a writing utensil. She has dark brown eyes that seem older than they should be, given her age. She has high cheek bones that pink in the sun with a bit of freckling, which is nearly always since she takes daily prayers in the first and last light. She wears a large silver square ring with a red set stone, which has a single eye engraved into it, on a leather cord about her neck -- a gift from her childhood mentor when he began teaching her basic cantrips and first level spells. Alongside on another cord she wears a sunburst shaped Holy Symbol, denoting her association with members of the church, having begun studying with the priestess of her adventuring party. She carries a tall (6 foot) intricately carved wooden staff in her right hand that has an inset gem fitted into the head, along with typically a book of some kind in her left. The carvings of the staff are in the Elvin Old Tongue, set into scrollwork that covers the entire staff. In appropriate weather, she carries a dark grey cloak with the heraldry of both the Mages Tower and her own Head Office.

(I will post a link to the heraldry picture once I find it again -- this is an old second edition character and I will have to go hunting! The edit will be forthcoming...)
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground

Entering!

Tralss Várn

This drow is thin, almost lanky, but very wiry. His eyes, glowing green in color, are almost dodgy most of the time. He tends on the side of paranoia, but he is rather charismatic. He likes impressing people with his skill. A quirk of his advanced mind is that he enjoys any kind of competitive games that rely on tactics. His skin is pure black, a sure sign of drow nobility where he comes from. He wears a typical leather suit of armor, with a hidden suit of chain-and-plate mail underneath. His neck is encircled by a silverlike torc with a spider and runes on it.
    Somewhat aloof, but very charming if he wants to be. A little sinister, but that must just be because he's a drow. He has an aura of competence. He, to his rare real friends, is fanatically loyal. He also enjoys spicy food and good drink a bit overmuch.
    He owns a suit of fiend-forged armor, daggers stashed various places in his clothing, a thin but strong sawtoothed scimitar with demonic traits, and a torc that allows him to cast webs.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-07-15 at 12:44 PM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nocte, if we get the one more entry necessary to bring this to 16, would you still be up for this? Or have you abandoned it entirely?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh we have 17 now so we are on!

I'll post about this tomorrow. :)

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nocte View Post
    Oh we have 17 now so we are on!

I'll post about this tomorrow. :)
    Sweet! Good to hear.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok I'll choose the 16 participants. So no more entries please.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok is ready http://www.nightemissary.com/charact...ns-tournament/

The poll is at the bottom of the page.

The first match is between

Elkandar B’xarenef

and

Surfing HalfOrc

You have one week to vote.

Let me know if I made a mistake on any character entry.

30. - Top - End - #30

I can't see any entries at all...
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back