1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [3.5 Spelltouched Feat]Greater Life Leech [PEACH]

Greater Life Leech [Spelltouched]
    Your life-draining aura has reached horrific proportions.
    Prerequisites: Life Leech
    Benefit: At the beginning of your turn, all beings within thirty feet of you that are at or below 50% of their full normal hit point total take 1d6 points of damage. You gain an equal amount as temporary hit points that last up to an hour. You can't suppress this effect, which functions on both friend and foe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5 Spelltouched Feat]Greater Life Leech [PEACH]

So....nothin'?

Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

I don't see any balance problems with it. I mean it is an expansion of a relatively weak feat (thought I think it needs that prerequisite).
    Would you mind listing the book though. I found it in unearthed arcana, as I expected, but there are other books. I might even say you could allow some sort of penalty to suppress the damage to allies.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by eftexar View Post
    I don't see any balance problems with it. I mean it is an expansion of a relatively weak feat (thought I think it needs that prerequisite).
    Would you mind listing the book though. I found it in unearthed arcana, as I expected, but there are other books. I might even say you could allow some sort of penalty to suppress the damage to allies.
    I didn't list the book because it's in the SRD.

My extended homebrew sig

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    I didn't list the book because it's in the SRD.
    If it's in the SRD, I'd recommend making the Prereq also a link to the appropriate page for ease-of-reference.

Whirling Dervish+Greater Life Leach+Army of low-level characters=Kill ALL the things!

Edit: Mostly balanced by how Temporary HP doesn't stack. Seems alright to me.
    Last edited by Welknair; 2012-06-11 at 01:51 PM.

Fourthland: A Game of Abstraction
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    Welknair, you are like... some living avatar of win. Who's made of win. And wields win as if it were but a toy. Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virdish
    Welknair you are a god among men. Thank you for creating a playground for the completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark
    There have also been times where I was jealous of your ingenuity and skills.

Extended Homebrewer's Signature