1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Morph Bark's Homebrew Tier Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Ts, baka!

Spoiler
    Show

Fun fact: to upload this on tinypic, I had to enter the captcha "I'm yours". Lolthewhut.
    Spoiler
    Show

This is interesting. I'm sure that If I ever.. really.. get around to making a homebrew class, I'll be sure to shove it towards you! :D
    On a quest to marry Asmodeus, lord of the Nine Hells, or die trying.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Y'know, before I take a short break, an actual short break (who am I kidding, I'll probably not take one in the end after all), I am literally forced to do this one thing.

In the style of the Morph Bark of July 1st, around noontime.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yaaayyy, it’s another Base Class Challenge! :D

Let’s check this out! Oohh, it’s about races, isn’t it? Cool, I like races, of both kinds. Clever play on that in the title. I’d definitely play with that if I’d have an entry of my own!

Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    1. You will be creating an original base class based around a theme of races (humans, elves, not speed races);
    Party pooper! *sticks tongue out at*

So, let’s see what we have here… oohh, elans! One of my favourite races!

Spoiler
    Show
    SMILEYFACE

…not finished. D:

Okay, okay, that happens sometimes. Things catch up on you when you least expect it, inspiration didn’t come and you can’t build on enthusiasm alone. Let’s just move on to the next entry. Hey, it’s a dwarf! Hey, that artwork looks familiar too. Is that Genzoman? Oh hey, look, the table is all filled out with awesome-sounding abilities! I bet this is some great tanky controller!

…not finished. D:

Okay, okay, breathe. *puff puff* We can make it through this.

Quote Originally Posted by zetsu1919 View Post
    I blame my incomplete class on the power outage in the DelMarVa area, i am very annoyed that it happened right in the middle of me working on my class, but it's my fault for trying to do it at the last possible second
    Iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

But yeah, see? Unfinished stuff happens, especially when you got a deadline set way ahead, and sometimes the theme just doesn’t end up suiting you after all. Or it does, but inspiration just doesn’t come to you. After all, inspiration is like lightning, it always strikes in the right place at the wrong time. For me, that’s usually right before I sleep. Seriously, like a few seconds. I have a timeframe of a few seconds to kickstart my body again to leap out of bed and write those brainsquirts down. Pretty hard when your bed is like the most seductive pile of sexy, handsome pillows ever. Firm and soft…

*wakes up two hours later drooling*

What? Huh? Oh, hey. We were Tiering, right? Huh? What’s with that look? Do I have something on my face? Anyway, let’s just continue on a--HOLY FLICKNIPS WHAT IS THAT?!

It’s so WRINKLY!

What is… what IS that?! It’s called an… an Elder? Damn gurl, you need some cream! Your face is like a willow tree, droopy and sad and hairless! And green! Oh, wait, you’re one of those nutty nature elf subrace ladies. Right. Well let’s say what the Tieridex says about you.

Elder, the class for old people. Aims to maximize racial abilities by changing around modifiers for stuff to ability scores they get a bonus to and otherwise improve upon their strengths, such as better saves or BAB depending on which ability score they get a bonus to. Is pretty heavy on the spellcasting too, though doesn’t have a huge spell list as they get seven spells known of levels 1-9 by the end.

Wait, they can get good BAB and would still only have a d4 HD? That’s cruel! And Intelligence and Charisma are basically the same in choice? Sad. Some options are pretty hilarious though, like getting Dex to hit points in place of Con. Conduit is a little woahmygod2stronk at level 15, but on the other end it is basically a DM tool is all. Ascendance is a little odd in that they suddenly gain the subtype of a kind of outsider, but overall the Elder’s turned out to be a lot less icky than I thought at the beginning. It’s actually pretty cool.

They just have to keep using the cream. Seriously.

So then we get to… OHMYGOD. CHANGELINGS. MY TRUE LOVE.

Oh, also not finished.

Hold yourself together, Day.

Okay, okay. Savages, right? Right! Heh. Hm. Oh, this one looks pretty generic. Hm, kind of a clever move though, that means it’d be more likely to see play. Feels a lot like a monster class, this one, bonus points for that. Very Str-Con focused here, so it covers the minotaur, ogre, possibly giant… oh, they get regeneration, so trolls too! Damn, no wonder it’s called the Savage. Right, let’s build an NPC out of this and put him on MythBusters!

Unfinished gnomes. Insert height joke?

Hey, warforged, one of those cool Eberroni guys. Nice. Awesome speech to start right off with! …what is my brother doing giving speeches to warforged.

Starforge… wasn’t that a plot point in one of the Star Wars games?

Hot damn, this Trueforged class has nearly as many class abilities as it has levels, and that’s not even counting sub-abilities and picks for those Forge Gift thingies! Hmmm, appears to use a kind of ‘token’ system? Interesting. Well Forge makes it apparent this is a melee class, presumably. Trueblast makes me think this guy’s been watching a lot of Marvel movies lately. This is probably the Iron Man to the Savage’s Hulk. I guess that makes the Elder into… Nick Fury? Captain America is older, but he doesn’t really fit.

Anyway, Propel just helps that whole idea and then we get to Forge Gifts, which should be something big for this class since it has so many other abilities. *rubs hands* Let’s see what it is! …spells. They can activate spells of up to level 3 and have up to 2 active at a time. Just spells. I probably shouldn’t have overhyped it for myself, but it probably would be nice to see a few unique additions to the Forge Gifts, like new spells or such, possibly a little higher level too or more of them at once. As-is it seems a little weak. I very much like the new warforged feats, shows the creator put a lot of work into it. Also, ‘Omni Blast’? Yeah, we’re full circle again, Tony.

Alright, next up: Faerie Trickster. To be honest, upon first look over I thought it was unfinished, but I guess not. It’s pretty low on the Tiers for sure, but from what I know of Dspeyer that is prettymuch a specialty of his. I presume he might be going for low-Tier again here as well, and he does have some original abilities that are nice, such as Mundane Acceleration, but with only a handful of those that aren’t much it doesn’t get far.

I’ll tell ya one thing though, I like the picture. Made my face go to the same expression straight away.

Death Seeker incoming! Boy, another dwarf class? I wouldn’t have expected two of the same race, a bold move on part of this guy. Then again, the other one never got finished due to technical difficulties, so perhaps luck was on his side. He certainly did pick a great picture to go with the class, wonder if the rest is like that too.

Hmm, basically appears to be an unarmoured barbarian with some ranger abilities and pounce at level 3. I never understood classes that got pounce before they could use multiple attacks and this class isn’t using two-weapon fighting for as far as I can see. Then again, the official barbarian has that problem too with the Lion Totem ACF, but at least a rage variant or two give him multiple attacks if he wishes.

Chase is a wicked nice ability and any DM reading it as “increasing” the Death Seeker’s speed to a lower speed than his base land speed deserves to get a boot to the head. Fighting Death plus Hard to Kill is nice. Far charge too, but I wonder what happened to the middle stage where you can move thrice land speed on a charge. Overall a pretty good class in the end still, and perhaps I give it flack in the wrong areas for having played several barbarians in a row and loving it.

Anyway, I’m afraid I have to stop here. You see, I used to be a player like you, but then I took a Homebrew Tier Compendium to the brain.

…wait.

2. Submissions are due by July 1st, and should be submitted in the format shown in the next post. Feel free to play around with fonts, images, and the like, but make sure the end result is easy on the eyes.
    due by July 1st
    July 1st

BRB, I’VE GOT A RACE TO RACE.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-07-20 at 12:20 PM.
    YouTube channel:

The Asobimashow thread |Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground

That was highly entertaining, I must say.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

4. - Top - End - #274
    Firbolg in the Playground

Just in case you weren't sure, yeah, the Star Forge was in Knights of the Old Republic.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

SPOILERS AHEAD
    Spoiler
    Show
    I SAID THAT IN THE PLURAL FORM SO GUESS WHAT

Spoiler
    Show
    Everything is in the next spoiler, that’s what.

Spoiler
    Show
    AND BY THAT I MEAN YOU WILL TAKE SPOILERS--

TO THE KNEE!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin,
    Naal lok zin los vaahrin
    Wa dein vokul
    Maeferaahk ast vaal?

Or something like that, the dragon language is so hard to spell. I really hope they never invent the internet, they’d be SUCH a bunch of Grammar Nazis to each other, let alone to us. Anyway, over two weeks have passed since the deadline of the BCC, and I just barely made it in! I seriously started thinking about my class just after noontime and finished it mostly before dinner, with a few tweaks well into the evening. When I got up again, I saw that the class posted before mine had been finished as well, which I had not expected. This class was made by Pyromancer999, and you know that when a man’s name includes a reference to burning your pants straight off, you must have a death wish to challenge him. Undoubtedly that is why the Death Seeker decided to attend the party, so at least I am not alone in being completely suicidal and full of BURNING PASSION. After all, I’m fighting so that Temotei will allow me to keep my kneecaps and even though he’s totally my second lover I think I could take him on in hockey, I’m sure he has something up his sleeves. Pyromancer may burn pants all he likes, I will be the one to blow everyone away! Because I have tons of fans. Y’know, the blowy things. I got one in XL size. It’s bigger than the truck I don’t have.

The Dovahkiin is inspired by the main character of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, of which I totally do not have a map of the land hanging in my room right behind my laptop as I speak.

…six dead levels. What. Whaaaatt. Three of those without a new Dragon Shout. Whaaaatt. At levels that saves don’t even increase. ;_; PYRO, COME ON. I WANT YOU TO BURN MY PANTS OFF. BURN MY PANTS OFF, NOT SOAK THEM IN TEARS.

*gets hit by Elemental Breath* Oh hey, fire! Burning! I smell like burning!

I am not crazy. It will become true if I say it enough.

I sadly haven’t finished the game, only getting up to the Embassy (and failing that mission since I forgot to give the Wood Elf all the stuff I’d need due to a misunderstanding), though I did nearly become head of the Thieves’ Guild, Archmage and leader of the Companions, so there’s that… anyway, what I mean to say is that I don’t have knowledge all that extensively on all the Dragon Shouts, just a few of them, but it seems to me like Pyromancer did a pretty good job of implementing them and I like how he did the little Perk things with them.

One thing though: in the Dragon Shout ability he says how a Dovahkiin “gains access to the Second Word at 6th, and the Third Word at 12th level”. In the class table it puts those Words at level 9 and 15 respectively. The first level ability Draconic Child also is nowhere to be found. Overall, it’s a pretty solid Tier 4 class. I would probably have given them more Shouts myself and a few tiny abilities to fill up the dead levels (at least 7, 13 and 19). Pyromancer has 19 Shouts written up, of which they gain just less than half. The progression is nice and steady though.

And now, for the first time in Tiering history,

I get to present one of my own works! :D

*shot and dragged off stage*

(Seriously though, I could do something like this on the Son of Man as well, but I’m not sure if I should. It is part of the reason I broke off the earlier post like that, but in the meantime I got to thinking that maybe I shouldn’t put any focus at all on my own works. I mean, I’m sure there would be some way in which that’d be unethical or something, right?)

This post was brought to you by Editing Ltd., because no post should include a lot of rambling about wearing skirts that are on fire.
    YouTube channel:

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

Hey, warforged, one of those cool Eberroni guys. Nice. Awesome speech to start right off with! …what is my brother doing giving speeches to warforged.

Starforge… wasn’t that a plot point in one of the Star Wars games?

Hot damn, this Trueforged class has nearly as many class abilities as it has levels, and that’s not even counting sub-abilities and picks for those Forge Gift thingies!
    Haha awesome stuff Morph, you nailed everything spot on.

I think the newer version of the class (outside the contest) is a bit more potent and offers up a little more to the player. I like your idea off adding new/alternate things to the forge gifts list as well. This is something i kinda though about doing but ran out of time on, I will go back and think up some cool things to add though.

anyway if you want to see the class in its out of contest form check here
    OMFGWTF!!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thanks for the comments on the Dovahkiin as it is, Morph. Granted, I too hate the dead levels and other errors in the class, but that's more a result of it not being finished and my having to work to the deadline to finish just the Dragon Shouts. I've also been busy since the deadline, but I should be able to finish it up this weekend, so that it'll include:

• A better progression
    • Typing errors fixed
    • Legit perks from the game(probably will rename the existing perks, deciding between Morphemes and Vowels)
    • Tad bit of love for the mage side of the class, although it'll still focus more on the thief and warrior aspects of the class

So no worries, all shall be better/well. It'd also be nice if I could get it tiered after it's finished, if you've got the time and/or energy to do it when it's been completed and seems settled on a final version.
    Newest Work: Pyromancer - My submission for Base Class Contest X
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by chess435 View Post
    May Chuck Norris smile upon you.

Finall got an Extended Homebrew Signature, courtesy of Cipherthe3vil

8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    I've also been busy since the deadline, but I should be able to finish it up this weekend.
    I've been hoping you would return to this class. I think it shows great promise!
    OMFGWTF!!

9. - Top - End - #279
    Dwarf in the Playground

I was actually hoping that people would do this sort of thing for the classes I made when I made them, because I am notoriously bad at judging relative power levels. The Shadepriest, if you would be so kind.

10. - Top - End - #280

How about the magitech templar? I'm really, really tired, but let's see what I can pick for tags. Maybe Steampunk, Comic, and a handful of Role tags like Melee, Ranged, and maybe Tank because of Interpose, but that's a bit of a stretch.

So tired. Sleeeepepeppepepp.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
    I was actually hoping that people would do this sort of thing for the classes I made when I made them, because I am notoriously bad at judging relative power levels. The Shadepriest, if you would be so kind.
    Well, it has access to Cleric spells, but limited, so that'd make it Tier 2. The Essence mechanic does put a nice unique spin on it, but also allow for the class to cast level 9 spells many more times during the day, making Essence Drain and the casting mechanic very exploitable. From level 18 onwards, he could get people willing to be Essence Drained in return for money or favours or such and cast miracle many times a day, which allows it to cast any Cleric spell of level 8 or lower and any other spell of level 7 or lower, elevating it to Tier 1 from that point on.

How about the magitech templar? I'm really, really tired, but let's see what I can pick for tags. Maybe Steampunk, Comic, and a handful of Role tags like Melee, Ranged, and maybe Tank because of Interpose, but that's a bit of a stretch.

So tired. Sleeeepepeppepepp.
    By my guess, you were up 'til 4 AM? Dang, son, momma should tuck you in sooner!

I've seen the Magitech Templar before -- heck, I see a post of mine on the first page right there! Yes, I'll be sure to Tier that one!

Currently, I have a few ideas on things to add to the Tier Compendium. One of them is a new Tier. The other is a section for support of an official subsystem.

You may now start your Wild Mass Guessing as to what they are.
    YouTube channel:

12. - Top - End - #282

By my guess, you were up 'til 4 AM? Dang, son, momma should tuck you in sooner!
    Indeed. I'm usually up at least until 2:00, but last night was really bad. I think it was all the thinking on the MUHA entry.

Currently, I have a few ideas on things to add to the Tier Compendium. One of them is a new Tier. The other is a section for support of an official subsystem.

You may now start your Wild Mass Guessing as to what they are.
    Tier 1-2 is my guess for that. I'll pass on the other guess.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #283
    Colossus in the Playground

Offiical subsystem? Well, you have done ToB. The other big one is Psionics, but that's boring. So, I'm saying Incarnum. It has quite a bit of Homebrew.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

14. - Top - End - #284
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, as far as subsystems go, Psionics, Incarnum, Truenaming, Binding, and Shadow magic are all I recall being left. Maybe Weapons of Legacy could count. As Truenaming usually falls under 'fixes', my guess is that Binding will be next.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Offiical subsystem? Well, you have done ToB. The other big one is Psionics, but that's boring. So, I'm saying Incarnum. It has quite a bit of Homebrew.
    Hey, psionics is awesome.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Indeed. I'm usually up at least until 2:00, but last night was really bad. I think it was all the thinking on the MUHA entry.

Tier 1-2 is my guess for that. I'll pass on the other guess.
    I'll be looking forward to judging that then.

Your Tier guess is a little off though!

Quote Originally Posted by Vauron View Post
    Well, as far as subsystems go, Psionics, Incarnum, Truenaming, Binding, and Shadow magic are all I recall being left. Maybe Weapons of Legacy could count.
    Well it would have to be one of those, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Hey, psionics is awesome.
    Word. Also, Lix, why are you wearing Strawberries' avatar?
    YouTube channel:

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

Word. Also, Lix, why are you wearing Strawberries' avatar?
    To confuse people. Duh.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

18. - Top - End - #288

I'll be looking forward to judging that then.

Your Tier guess is a little off though!
    It's my first contest entry (unless you count that one prestige class one which I quit after the second day of trying since it was so boring an idea). Hopefully I didn't screw up super hard. My goodness, that sounds bad.

Low Tier 2?
    Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to take a second to celebrate this Compendium being a success. A lot of things come and fail here in the Homebrew Design forum. But above all, Morph Bark is the one making it a success. Even the Compendiums(Check my sig) which are self-service failed, which just goes to show how little effort we are all willing to make.

Apparently begging for the wonderful Morph Bark to Tier our stuff doesn't take too much energy. So thank you Morph, Thank You.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmir View Post
    When I die, I donate my body to the cause of whatever ******* finds it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgruve View Post
    Really though, how effin scary would the beach be if an octopus could launch itself outta the water at a 200' move speed every 6 seconds. I'd never go to the beach again... I thought flying sharks were scary...
    Blood~

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

I did not even know such a compendium existed. I might have to post in it at some point but right now I'm busy building a new base class.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    I'd like to take a second to celebrate this Compendium being a success. A lot of things come and fail here in the Homebrew Design forum. But above all, Morph Bark is the one making it a success. Even the Compendiums(Check my sig) which are self-service failed, which just goes to show how little effort we are all willing to make.

Apparently begging for the wonderful Morph Bark to Tier our stuff doesn't take too much energy. So thank you Morph, Thank You.
    You practically making me blush here, especially since it's almost sounds like you insinuate I am making the Homebrew Design forum more of a success with this.

Seriously though, you are very welcome.

In other news, Project Something Completely Different saw the recent addition of 13 more items and due to seeing a thread on another forum about its topic, I decided to speed it up a tiny bit and just say...

Project Something Completely Different, Phase 1: Complete.

Spoiler
    Show
    Abjurant Champion
    Creator: Ziegander. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (arcane). Weapons: quarterstaff, short sword, longsword, greatsword, light mace, morningstar, heavy mace. Theme: --. Comments: --

Adamant Cuisine
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: Profession (chef). Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Adamant Soul
    Creator: Magocrat. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: spiked armor, heavy shield, heavy spiked shield, light shield, light spiked shield. Theme: --. Comments: --

Aerial Ace
    Creator: Eiji-kun. Tier: Mid. Skill: Tumble. Weapons: All types of bow, all types of crossbow, daggers, falchions, javalins, kukris, lances, scimitars, and all types of spears. Theme: Fighting while flying, possibly supernatural. Comments: Not actually useable at low levels, even by Raptorans, as you need an actual fly speed for it, not glide speed. If using Pathfinder, use the Fly skill instead.

Akasha's Timepiece
    Creator: jiriku. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (architecture and engineering). Weapons: hypersphere, tesseract. Theme: --. Comments: Supernatural.

Amaranth Eclipse
    Creator: ThunderGod Cid. Tier: Untiered. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: greatsword, fullblade, greataxe, scythe, halberd. Theme: --. Comments: --

Ancient Temple
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: High. Skill: Profession (gardener). Weapons: Youkai-Forged blades. Theme: --. Comments: --

Anima River
    Creator: Eiji-kun. Tier: --. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: gauntlets (normal and spiked), jian, kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, sai, siangham, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Argent Moon
    Creator: Derjuin. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: bastard sword, longsword, scimitar, two-bladed sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Army of One
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: battleaxe, dueling shield, glaive, greatsword, longsword, spear. Theme: --. Comments: --

Art of War
    Creator: Ziegander. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (history). Weapons: battleaxe, bolas, dagger, flail, gauntlet, glaive, greatsword, hand crossbow, lance, longbow, longspear, longsword, morningstar, net, rapier, all shields, shortbow, short sword, throwing axe, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Bitter Edge
    Creator: The Vorpal Tribble. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: dwarven waraxes, glots, iuaks, and razor skipdisks. Theme: --. Comments: --

Black Heron
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: Mid-High. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: bastard sword, battleaxe, unarmed strike, greatsword, heavy mace, warhammer. Theme: --. Comments: --

Black Heron
    Creator: Golden-Esque. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: falchion, flail, morningstar, khopesh, scimitar. Theme: --. Comments: Separate from ErrantX’s Black Heron, but it drew heavy inspiration from the other Black Heron. This discipline is available for download.

Black Lotus
    Creator: Zakaroth. Tier: Mid. Skill: Sleight of Hand. Weapons: any type of dagger, hidden blade, ninja-to, short sword. Theme: --. Comments: An updated version of this.

Black Rain
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: High. Skill: Spot. Weapons: all firearms, plus the concussion blaster, death ray, firewand and wandgun. Theme: Ranged, gunslinger. Comments: --

Bladed Thoughts
    Creator: Yue_Ryong. Tier: High. Skill: Autohypnosis. Weapons: Soul weapons. Theme: Supernatural, anti-psionic/anti-spellcasting. Comments: --

Blood Sage
    Creator: pyrefiend. Tier: --. Skill: Heal. Weapons: dagger, sickle, war-scalpel, kama. Theme: --. Comments: --

Bloody Hammer
    Creator: NeoSeraphi. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: morningstar, warhammer, flail, heavy flail, dire flail, goliath greathammer, minotaur greathammer. Theme: --. Comments: --

Border of Life
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: High. Skill: Perform (dance). Weapons: light fan, fan, heavy fan, light warfan, warfan, heavy warfan, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Breath of Fire
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: High. Skill: Spellcraft. Weapons: None. Works only with breath weapons. Theme: Breath weapons, supernatural. Comments: Tier becomes Mid if the breath weapon is in itself rather weak.

Broken Blade
    Creator: JoshuaZ. Tier: Low. Skill: Martial Lore. Weapons: scimitar, falchion, rapier, bastard sword, longsword, short sword, unarmed strike, greatsword, dagger.. Theme: Countering martial adepts. Comments: Tier becomes Mid when fighting martial adepts.

Broken Wave
    Creator: Neofish. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: club, glaive, greatclub, morning star, sickle, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Carnal Blossom
    Creator: Anonymous. Tier: Mid. Skill: Perform (sexual techniques). Weapons: dagger, short sword, mace, bastard sword, spiked chain, unarmed strike, whip, tentacle. Theme: --. Comments: --

Caustic Tempest
    Creator: Krimm Blackleaf. Tier: Mid. Skill: Escape Artist. Weapons: Same as Desert Wind. Theme: Acid version of Desert Wind. Comments: --

Celestial Rain
    Creator: hong. Tier: Mid. Skill: Spot. Weapons: longbow, shortbow (and composite versions). Theme: Ranged, many-shooting. Comments: --

Chthonic Serpent
    Creator: DragoonWraith. Tier: Mid-High. Skill: Use Rope. Weapons: dire flail, flail, flindbar, heavy flail, kusari-gama, spiked chain, tentacle, whip. Theme: Grappling, constricting with weapons. Comments: --

Circling Vulture
    Creator: playswithfire. Tier: --. Skill: Sleight of Hand. Weapons: claw, nunchaku, sai, unarmed strike, whip. Theme: --. Comments: --

Coin’s Edge
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: --. Skill: Profession (gambler). Weapons: dagger, falchion, longsword, rapier, scimitar, two-bladed sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Crashing Wave
    Creator: playswithfire. Tier: --. Skill: Swim. Weapons: armor spikes, spear, all shields, trident. Theme: --. Comments: --

Crescent Moon
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: --. Skill: Stealth. Weapons: unarmed strike, quarterstaff, light mace, spear, sickle, and star knife. Theme: --. Comments: In normal 3.5, use Hide as the discipline skill instead.

Crescent Moon
    Creator: Nifft. Tier: --. Skill: Spellcraft. Weapons: dagger, quarterstaff, ray, sickle. Theme: --. Comments: Psicraft may be substituted as the discipline skill.

Crystalized Silver
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: High. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: heavy mace, spear, flail, heavy pick, shortbow, longsword, greatsword, bastard sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Crystalline Optics
    Creator: jiriku. Tier: --. Skill: Craft (gemcutting). Weapons: hypersphere, tesseract. Theme: --. Comments: Supernatural.

Crystalline Unicorn
    Creator: Agent_0042. Tier: --. Skill: Heal. Weapons: dire flail, flail, heavy flail, nunchaku, sai, sickle. Theme: --. Comments: --

Dancing Fox
    Creator: Nifft. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: bola, kama, rapier, sap. Theme: --. Comments: A sort of updated variant of this discipline, Braggart Fox, was created by Golden-Esque and is available for download here.

Dancing Goddess
    Creator: Eiji-kun. Tier: --. Skill: Perform (dance). Weapons: falchions, rapiers, scimitars, whips, and any light slashing weapon. Theme: --. Comments: --

Dancing Leaf
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: --. Skill: Escape Artist. Weapons: longspear, longsword, quarterstaff, scythe, whip. Theme: --. Comments: There appears to be an updated version here, which is available for download here.

Desolate Arbitrator
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (the planes). Weapons: unarmed strike, light mace, heavy mace, quarterstaff, warhammer, maul. Theme: --. Comments: --

Diamond Arrow
    Creator: hong. Tier: Mid. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: longbow, composite longbow, light crossbow, heavy crossbow. Theme: Ranged, sniping. Comments: --

Divine Flame
    Creator: Anomander. Tier: --. Skill: Craft (explosive). Weapons: control rod, all crossbows, firearms, sapper’s launcher, siege engines, sling. Theme: --. Comments: --

Divine Muse
    Creator: thegurullamen. Tier: --. Skill: Perform? n/a. Weapons: n/a. Theme: --. Comments: --

Doll Judgement
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: High. Skill: Craft (doll). Weapons: n/a. Theme: --. Comments: --

Domestic Tarrasque
    Creator: Foxwarrior. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Dragon’s Fang
    Creator: Soulblazer_87. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: unarmed strike, katar, claw, bite, gauntlet, spiked gauntlet. Theme: --. Comments: --

Dread Crown
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: High. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: bastard sword, battleaxe, claw, falchion, greatsword, scythe. Theme: --. Comments: --

Dream Battle
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: --. Skill: Sense Motive. Weapons: Holy symbols used as improvised weapons, darts, unarmed strike, clubs. Theme: --. Comments: --

Eloquent Speech

Endless Play
    Creator: Dead_Jester. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: bastard sword, dagger, greatsword, longsword, rapier, whip. Theme: Playful, semi-silly. Comments: --

Entropy Dynamo
    Creator: jiriku. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (architecture and engineering). Weapons: power gauntlet, powered rapier. Theme: --. Comments: Supernatural.

Elemental Union
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (nature) and Knowledge (the planes). Weapons: club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, scimitar, sickle, shortspear, sling, spear. Theme: --. Comments: Still have to look into this to see which of the two skills is the actual discipline skill, since martial disciplines usually only have one discipline skill.

Essence of Gaia
    Creator: sirpercival. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Essential Cut

Eternal Glacier
    Creator: IGTN. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Eternal Mount
    Creator: Magocrat. Tier: --. Skill: Ride. Weapons: lance, longspear, longsword, nagamaki, spear. Theme: --. Comments: --

Experimental Alchemy
    Creator: jiriku. Tier: --. Skill: Craft (alchemy). Weapons: acid flask, acidic fire, alchemist’s fire, alchemist’s frost, alchemist’s spark, tanglefoot bag. Theme: --. Comments: --.

Falcon’s Eye
    Creator: dspeyer. Tier: --. Skill: Search. Weapons: bows, crossbows (including hand crossbows), rays. Theme: --. Comments: A remix of Fax's Falling Star and I_Got_This_Name's True Arrow with additions by DracoDei and dspeyer.

Falcon Eye
    Creator: Crimson_Concerto. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: All bows. Theme: --. Comments: --

Falling Anvil
    Creator: DracoDei. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: --. Theme: Silly. Comments: Based off the Looney Tunes?!

Falling Mountain
    Creator: Frog Dragon. Tier: --. Skill: Tumble. Weapons: light flail, heavy flail, warhammer, unarmed strike and maul. Theme: --. Comments: --

Falling Star
    Creator: Crystall_Myr. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: longsword, rapier, greatsword, bastard sword. Theme: --. Comments: NOT ranged, unlike the other two Falling Star disciplines.

Falling Star
    Creator: Edea and Tempest_Stormwind. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: chakram, dart, javelin, longbow, shuriken, sling, shortbow. Theme: Ranged. Comments: --

Falling Star
    Creator: Fax Celestis. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: longbow, shortbow, greatbow (and composite versions). Theme: Ranged. Comments: --

Falling Star
    Creator: Ziegander. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: dagger, throwing axe, shuriken, light crossbow, heavy crossbow, shortbow, longbow. Theme: Ranged. Comments: Inspired by Edea's Falling Star.

Falling Wave
    Creator: I_Got_This_Name. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Far Realm
    Creator: John "Jack Mann" Beattie and The Logic Ninja. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (the planes). Weapons: armor spikes, blade boot, dire flail, flail, heavy flail, spiked chain, spiked gauntlet, spiked shield, tentacle. Theme: Madness. Comments: Theme should be obvious with that name. No, this is not Sparta.

Fate's Hand
    Creator: Lix Lorn. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: light throwing weapons. Theme: The luck of the draw. Comments: --.

Feral Crescent
    Creator: Wall. Tier: --. Skill: Control Shape. Weapons: bite, claw, club, greatclub, greataxe, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Flowering Night
    Creator: Prime32. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: all crossbows, dagger, dart, kukri, short sword, shuriken, all splash weapons. Theme: --. Comments: --

Fool’s Grip
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: --. Skill: Tumble. Weapons: Any improvised weapon. Theme: Using improvised weapons. Comments: --

Fortunate Assailant
    Creator: Master Vega. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: dagger, rapier, short sword, cutlass. Theme: --. Comments: --

Fox’s Guile
    Creator: Unosarta. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: kukri, dagger, punching dagger, rapier, short sword, light pick, sickle. Theme: --. Comments: --

Frozen Zephyr
    Creator: Krimm Blackleaf. Tier: Low. Skill: Balance. Weapons: Same as Desert Wind. Theme: Cold version of Desert Wind. Comments: --

Gentle Breeze
    Creator: Closet_Skeleton. Tier: --. Skill: Listen. Weapons: bastard sword, scimitar, war fan, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Giant’s Grip
    Creator: playswithfire. Tier: --. Skill: Escape Artist. Weapons: claw, mancatcher, scorpion claws, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Glacial Chill
    Creator: I_Got_This_Name. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

God Slash
    Creator: Risada. Tier: --. Skill: Sense Motive. Weapons: bastard sword, falchion, greatsword, longsword, scimitar. Theme: --. Comments: --

Golden Lion
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: --. Skill: Diplomacy. Weapons: longsword, long spear, ranseur, great axe, trident. Theme: --. Comments: --

Golden Saint
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: Low. Skill: Diplomacy. Weapons: dagger, longspear, longsword, sap, short sword, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Golem Heart
    Creator: Eiji-kun. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Heaven’s Arc
    Creator: Nifft. Tier: Mid-High. Skill: Spot. Weapons: longbow, shortbow, javelin, sling. Theme: Ranged, called shots, rain of arrows. Comments: --

Hero's Edge
    Creator: The-Mage-King. Tier: --. Skill: Jump. Weapons: longsword, bastard sword, greatsword, fullblade. Theme: Defeating larger targets and destroying buildings. Comments: --

Holy Word
    Creator: Fax Celestis. Tier: --. Skill: Truespeak. Weapons: librum, warbell, heavy warbell, quarterstaff, heavy shield. Theme: Truenaming-based. Comments: --

Ice Eternal
    Creator: Soulblazer87. Tier: --. Skill: Survival. Weapons: All picks, all hammers, handaxes, greatsword, gauntlet, spiked gauntlet. Theme: --. Comments: --

Impassable Passions
    Creator: Dumbledore lives. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: unarmed strike, bastard sword, drill, greatsword, maul. Theme: --. Comments: --

Infernal Monster
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: unarmed strike, all natural weapon, all improvised weapons. Theme: --. Comments: --

Infinite Lotus
    Creator: MisterSinister. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Infinite Torment
    Creator: PairO'Dice Lost. Tier: High. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: longsword, whip, spiked chain, claw. Theme: The Infinite Layers of the Abyss, demons. Comments: --

Inner Light
    Creator: Ziegander. Tier: --. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: light shields, glaive, longspear, ranseur, short sword, whip. Theme: --. Comments: This is an updated version of the Inner Light discipline by EvilVegan here.

Iron Rain
    Creator: dspeyer. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: bows, throwing knives (daggers?), javelins, repeating crossbows. Theme: --. Comments: A remix of Fax's Falling Star and I_Got_This_Name's True Arrow with additions by DracoDei and dspeyer.

Iron Tortoise
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: shield, short sword, shortspear, handaxe, battle axe, dwarven waraxe, longsword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Jade Throne
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: Mid. Skill: Sense Motive. Weapons: rapier, longsword, bastard sword, greatsword, short sword, scimitar. Theme: --. Comments: --

Jade Viper
    Creator: Nifft. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: punching dagger (katar), bite, ranseur, saingham. Theme: Poison, fear. Comments: --

Kaleidoscopic Dream
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: High. Skill: Tumble. Weapons: blade knuckles, falchion, gutter-sword, halberd, scimitar. Theme: Chaos, unpredictability. Comments: --

Knowing Heart
    Creator: dspeyer. Tier: High. Skill: Heal. Weapons: sap, net, bolas, whip, quarterstaff. Theme: Pacifist, controller. Comments: Tier is High, despite or perhaps even because of it being a discipline where you don’t actually fight (as in, deal damage, with a few exceptions).

Kuji-Kiri
    Creator: Chambers. Tier: --. Skill: Sleight of Hand. Weapons: hand crossbow, blow gun, kama, kukri, nunchaku, sai, short bow, short sword, shuriken, siangham. Theme: --. Comments: --

Leaping Gale

Life’s Blood
    Creator: playswithfire. Tier: --. Skill: Heal. Weapons: kukri, light hammer, punching dagger, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Lightless Divine Wind
    Creator: GunbladeKnight. Tier: --. Skill: Iaijutsu Focus. Weapons: n/a. Theme: --. Comments: --

Lightning Fox
    Creator: Person_Man. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Lost Lyrics
    Creator: Kellus. Tier: Mid. Skill: Perform (oratory) or Perform (sing). Weapons: rapier, longsword, longspear, short sword. Theme: Supernatural, bardic music-. Comments: I love this discipline. I really do.

Lunatic Princess
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: --. Skill: Diplomacy. Weapons: Rare Items, ancient powerful artifacts attuned to the iniator. Check link for details. Theme: --. Comments: --

Malfeasant Heart
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (the planes). Weapons: unarmed strike, spear, shortspear, longspear, lance, greatsword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Mare’s Tail
    Creator: eftexar. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: n/a. Theme: --. Comments: --

Masked Moon

Master’s Voice
    Creator: playswithfire. Tier: --. Skill: Perform (oratory). Weapons: blowgun, breath weapon, dragonsbreath*, longsword, short sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Maula Kae
    Creator: playswithfire. Tier: --. Skill: Escape Artist. Weapons: unarmed strike, claw, scorpion claws, mancatcher. Theme: --. Comments: Previously known as Monkey Paw.

Mental Grip
    Creator: DaTedinator. Tier: High. Skill: Autohypnosis. Weapons: unarmed strike, dagger, light hammer, sai, handaxe, scimitar. Theme: Psionic. Comments: --

Mystic Cobra
    Creator: Shyftir and ~Corvus~. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: naginata, glaive, guisarme, halberd, ranseur, spear, longspear. Theme: --. Comments: --

Mystical Rain
    Creator: Leziad. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

*further content moved to the next post*
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-12-25 at 07:55 AM.
    YouTube channel:

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Narrow Bridge
    Creator: JoshuaZ. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (religion). Weapons: bastard sword, battleaxe, greataxe, scythe, unarmed strike, whip. Theme: Necromancy, undeath. Comments: --

Nightingale Feather
    Creator: dspeyer. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: bows, slings, shurukin. Theme: --. Comments: A remix of Fax's Falling Star and I_Got_This_Name's True Arrow with additions by DracoDei and dspeyer.

Ninefold Damnation
    Creator: PairO'Dice Lost. Tier: High. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: glaive, whip, spiked chain, claw. Theme: The Nine Hells of Baator, devils. Comments: --

North Wind
    Creator: Kellus. Tier: --. Skill: Balance or Ride. Weapons: spear, lance, claw, bite, talon, all breath weapons. Theme: --. Comments: If using Pathfinder rules, the discipline skill is Fly.

Obscured Existence
    Creator: Havvy. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Occult Sovereignty
    Creator: Eiji-kun. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Ocean Soul
    Creator: Fax Celestis. Tier: --. Skill: Swim. Weapons: harpoon, net, trident, punching dagger. Theme: Martial arts of the sea. Comments: --

Ocean Tempest
    Creator: PairO’Dice Lost. Tier: Mid. Skill: Swim. Weapons: khopesh, trident, whip, spiked chain, flail. Theme: Martial arts of the sea. Comments: --

Oncoming Storm
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: Mid. Skill: Sleight of Hand. Weapons: dagger, handaxe, light pick, rapier, sai, short sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Open Tome
    Creator: Unosarta. Tier: --. Skill: Any Knowledge. Weapons: unarmed strike, punching dagger, sickle, spear, quarterstaff. Theme: --. Comments: --

Penitent Martyr
    Creator: Edge. Tier: High. Skill: Survival. Weapons: longsword, light flail, heavy flail, bastard sword, spiked chain. Theme: Tank, goodness. Comments: --

Phantasmal Opus
    Creator: Ziegander. Tier: --. Skill: Hide. Weapons: light pick, heavy pick, net, whip, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Phoenix Tear
    Creator: Ziegander. Tier: --. Skill: Heal. Weapons: light shield, light pick, heavy pick, shuriken, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Piercing Point
    Creator: Frog Dragon. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Placid Lake
    Creator: Yue_Ryong. Tier: Low. Skill: Move Silently. Weapons: unarmed strike, all natural weapons, scimitar, sickle, scythe. Theme: Cold. Comments: --

Plain History
    Creator: oslecamo. Tier: High. Skill: Knowledge (nobility and royalty). Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Pungeon Pendragon
    Creator: Morph Bark. Tier: Mid. Skill: Truespeak. Weapons: --. Theme: Truenaming-based, semi-silly. Comments: --

Quicksilver Aegis
    Creator: Krimm Blackleaf. Tier: Mid. Skill: Balance. Weapons: greatmace, greatsword, heavy mace, longsword, maul. Theme: Law and order. Comments: --

Raging Dragon
    Creator: Lix Lorn. Tier: --. Skill: n/a. Weapons: heavy pick, all natural weapons, greatsword, greataxe, rapier. Theme: --. Comments: --

Raging Storm
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: --. Skill: Jump. Weapons: quarterstaff, dagger, war fan, unarmed strike, javelin, chakram. Theme: --. Comments: --

Raging Storm
    Creator: RobbyPants. Tier: --. Skill: Survival. Weapons: all bows, javelin, throwing axe, great scimitar, warhammer. Theme: --. Comments: --

Ravening Succubi
    Creator: Leziad. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: kukri, unarmed strike, all light piercing weapons. Theme: --. Comments: --

Relentless Dusk
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: n/a. Weapons: n/a. Theme: --. Comments: --

Rending Scream

Rising Spirit
    Creator: veekie and Agita. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: falchion, scimitar, kukri, rapier. Theme: --. Comments: --

Riven Hourglass
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: High. Skill: Perception. Weapons: bastard sword, kukri, two-bladed sword, short sword, flail. Theme: --. Comments: Made for use with Pathfinder skills. In normal 3.5, presumably Spot would be used.

Sacred Might
    Creator: PId6. Tier: --. Skill: Spellcraft. Weapons: flail, guisarme, heavy crossbow, light crossbow, morningstar, and spiked chain. Theme: --. Comments: --

Sanguine Brand
    Creator: Golden-Esque. Tier: --. Skill: Forgery. Weapons: dagger, duelist's cloak, rapier, whip. Theme: --. Comments: --

Sanguine Lotus
    Creator: Nifft. Tier: --. Skill: Heal. Weapons: quarterstaff, unarmed strike. Theme: --. Comments: --

Savage Maw
    Creator: DogBackward. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: spiked chain, spiked gauntlet, morningstar, scythe, scimitar. Theme: --. Comments: --

Save the Princess
    Creator: Ziegander. Tier: --. Skill: Jump. Weapons: unarmed strike, light hammer, tortoise blade, throwing shield, boomerang. Theme: --. Comments: --

Scarlet Bravura
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: --. Skill: Perform (oratory). Weapons: bastard sword, greatsword, lance, rapier, spiked shield. Theme: --. Comments: Inspired by Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Scarlet Rose
    Creator: Nero24200. Tier: --. Skill: Perform (dance). Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Shocking Sky
    Creator: Krimm Blackleaf. Tier: Low-Mid. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: Same as Desert Wind. Theme: Electricity version of Desert Wind. Comments: --

Silver Crane
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: Mid-High. Skill: Perception. Weapons: longsword, longspear, scimitar, light pick, halberd, two-bladed sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Silver Pegasus

Silver Rain
    Creator: Crimson_Concerto. Tier: --. Skill: Sleight of Hand. Weapons: All thrown weapons. Theme: --. Comments: --

Sky Serpent
    Creator: Zack2216. Tier: --. Skill: n/a. Weapons: unarmed strike, dagger, spear, javelin, quarterstaff, nunchaku, chain whip. Theme: --. Comments: --

Sleeping Goddess
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: --. Skill: Autohypnosis. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: There appears to be an updated version here, which is available for download here, but it apparently also has taken inspiration from Ye_Ryong’s Bladed Thoughts.

Smoldering Brimstone
    Creator: fatal_error. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: morningstar, flail, battleaxe, glaive. Theme: --. Comments: --

Solar Wind
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: --. Skill: Perception. Weapons: crossbow (hand, heavy, or light), bow (long or short and composite versions of those bows), shortspear, thrown dagger, sling, throwing axe. Theme: --. Comments: --

Solaris Arcanum
    Creator: Golden-Esque. Tier: --. Skill: Spellcraft. Weapons: dagger, katar, stiletto, short sword, sickle. Theme: Semi-spellcasting, anti-spellcasting. Comments: Appears to be an update of the version posted here. The discipline is available for download here.

Soul Eater
    Creator: Risada. Tier: --. Skill: Intimidate. Weapons: falchion, greataxe, greatclub, greatsword, scythe. Theme: --. Comments: --

Star Dream
    Creator: Zaydos. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Steel Aegis
    Creator: TiwazTyrsfist. Tier: --. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: Shields? Theme: Fighting with a shield, sword and board. Comments: --

Steel Mountain
    Creator: Nero24200. Tier: --. Skill: Balance. Weapons: heavy shields, small shields, shield spikes. Theme: --. Comments: --

Steel Serpent
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: --. Skill: Heal. Weapons: dagger, unarmed strike, kama, kusari-gama, shuriken, short sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Stolid Sphinx
    Creator: Ziegander/bkdubs123. Tier: --. Skill: Survival. Weapons: unarmed strike, gauntlet, dagger, club, quarterstaff, handaxe, all improvised weapons. Theme: --. Comments: --

Storm Soul
    Creator: Rithaniel. Tier: --. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: battleaxe, handaxe, kukri, longsword, scimitar, short sword. Theme: --. Comments: --

Striking Eagle
    Creator: molten_dragon. Tier: --. Skill: Spot. Weapons: shortbow, longbow (and composite versions), crossbows. Theme: Ranged. Comments: --

Stygian Nightmare
    Creator: Edge. Tier: High. Skill: Autohypnosis. Weapons: bastard sword, greataxe, scythe, sickle, spear, spiked chain. Theme: Paranoia, death. Comments: --

Sublime Tapestry
    Creator: Garryl. Tier: --. Skill: Martial Study. Weapons: None. Theme: --. Comments: --

Sundered Veil
    Creator: Golden-Esque. Tier: --. Skill: Disable Device. Weapons: club, handaxe, mace, pick, warhammer. Theme: --. Comments: --

Surreptitious Bandit
    Creator: Foxwarrior. Tier: --. Skill: Move Silently. Weapons: unarmed strike, dagger, punching dagger, spiked gauntlet, sap, dart, light crossbow, shortbow, composite shortbow, hand crossbow, repeating light crossbow. Theme: --. Comments: --

Thrashing Dragon
    Creator: ErrantX. Tier: --. Skill: Acrobatics. Weapons: dagger, kukri, kama, punch dagger (katar), and unarmed strike. Theme: Two-weapon fighting. Comments: In normal 3.5, use Tumble as the discipline skill.

Throne Shadow
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: --. Weapons: --. Theme: --. Comments: --

Thunder Bolt
    Creator: DaTedinator. Tier: --. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: All crossbows, firearms and ray weapons. Theme: --. Comments: --

True Arrow

Twilight Tempest
    Creator: Crimson_Concerto. Tier: --. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: All firearms. Theme: --. Comments: --

Twin Soul
    Creator: Prime32. Tier: --. Skill: n/a. Weapons: n/a. Theme: --. Comments: --

Twin Spirit
    Creator: The Demented One. Tier: Mid. Skill: Ride. Weapons: lance, longsword, scimitar. Theme: Rider and mount fight together. Comments: Requires mount, obviously.

Unquiet Twilight
    Creator: Ziegander/bkdubs123. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (religion). Weapons: light shields, heavy shields, bite, claw, longsword, short sword, scythe, unarmed strike.. Theme: --. Comments: I learned of Unquiet Twilight as being a discipline created by AOTRScommander from the Wizards forums, but the thread was gone, so I tried to google it and found this instead. AOTRScommander’s discipline has since been found reposted here, but it appears that Ziegander’s version is an updated one.

Untamed Essence
    Creator: Vox Clamantis. Tier: Mid. Skill: Spellcraft. Weapons: n/a. Theme: Force damage. Comments: Never take Winged Weapon.

Viper Fang

Void Messiah
    Creator: Xefas. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (religion). Weapons: unarmed strike, all natural weapon, spiked chain, kusari-gama, armor spike, spiked gauntlet, clawed gauntlet (spiked gauntlet variant that deals slashing damage). Theme: --. Comments: --

Voltic Battler
    Creator: Risada. Tier: --. Skill: Knowledge (science). Weapons: unarmed strike, slam, gauntlet. Theme: --. Comments: --

Wandering Eye
    Creator: playswithfire. Tier: --. Skill: Bluff. Weapons: dagger-fan*, hand crossbow, rapier, sword-fan*, sap. Theme: --. Comments: --

Warrior's Soul
    Creator: Circle of Life. Tier: Mid. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: longsword, bastard sword, greatsword, hand axe, greataxe. Theme: Incarnum, supernatural. Comments: Can reach High Tier with properly allocated essentia.

Way of the Gear
    Creator: imp_fireball. Tier: --. Skill: Concentration. Weapons: n/a. Theme: Modern combat, Gears of War. Comments: Still has problems that sadly won’t be worked on.

Wild Moon
    Creator: Eiji-kun. Tier: --. Skill: Control Shape. Weapons: gauntlets (spiked or normal), all natural weapons, unarmed strikes, whip. Theme: --. Comments: --

Witch Razor
    Creator: pyrefiend. Tier: Untiered. Skill: Spellcraft. Weapons: short sword, dagger, rapier, butterfly sword sai. Theme: Magic, supernatural. Comments: Tier is kinda wonky, the maneuvers are a bit all over the place.

Further filling in of the spots now marked -- will be pushed to Phase 3, along with marking them all with appropriate Seals.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2012-09-24 at 04:36 PM.
    YouTube channel:

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing both of my Disciplines in that list warms the frozen cockles of my heart.

Also, I praise your efforts in compiling that list at all, Morph. Sweet Zombie Jesus.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

...oh crud I forgot to give Raging Dragon a skill.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

I'm just happy to see my discipline on there. Even if I'm a little ashamed of it now, it was actually working on that which got me onto these forums even if it ended up abandoned for over a year.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

26. - Top - End - #296

RedWizardGuy

Oh my sheesh. I swear, it's things like this that make me suspect you're really some kind of superhuman in disguise, Morph. Well done. Well done indeed.
    Newest Work: Pyromancer - My submission for Base Class Contest X
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by chess435 View Post
    May Chuck Norris smile upon you.

Finall got an Extended Homebrew Signature, courtesy of Cipherthe3vil

27. - Top - End - #297
    Colossus in the Playground

.... and I think you just beat Age of Warriors as the biggest ToB compilation.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    Oh my sheesh. I swear, it's things like this that make me suspect you're really some kind of superhuman in disguise, Morph. Well done. Well done indeed.
    It makes me want to write out the disciplines in my head really fast to make him work more.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    .... and I think you just beat Age of Warriors as the biggest ToB compilation.
    Well, since he almost certainly used it as one of his major sources, it wouldn't be very complete at all if he didn't.

Note that the wiki for that never became well formatted (and is almost certainly out of date for most changes made to disciplines after its construction). Thus for review direct links would be preferable.

I very much look forward to the eventual tiering of Falling Anvil since most people who looked at it said, at most, "Well, it LOOKS balanced, but I can't tell without playtest."
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

30. - Top - End - #300

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    I very much look forward to the eventual tiering of Falling Anvil since most people who looked at it said, at most, "Well, it LOOKS balanced, but I can't tell without playtest."
    I feel very much the same way about North Wind, and I've gotten pretty much the same response; it's just a part of the rules a lot of people aren't very familiar with.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the tiering, and I just wanted to say that this is some amazing work you're doing! Kudos for such a massive effort to make homebrew accessible!