New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Morph Bark's Homebrew Tier Compendium

I'll check out the Chaos Mage and Samurai, as well as the other suggestions.

In the meantime, the following classes have been Tiered:
    Witch
    Witch
    Botanist
    Runewarden
    Disciple of Anima
    Death Knight
    Biollurgist
    Kyodai
    Delirium Blade
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

2. - Top - End - #632
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    In the meantime, the following classes have been Tiered:
    Biollurgist
    Great. That's where I was aiming
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

3. - Top - End - #633
    Titan in the Playground

A bit of an update:

Tier 2
    Dementist, go craaaaazy
    Kathodos, say hi to Exalted inspiration
    Monstrous Armiger, wear monsters as armor!
    Teramach, say hi to Exalted inspiration again

High Tier 3
    Courtier, a Leadership-focused class (minus cohort)
    Scholar, Touhou-themed

Tier 3
    Corrupted, turn into a gooey monster over time, mentally and physically

Borderline Tier 3-4
    Disciple of Anima, a non-vancian caster that manipulates the souls of others

Tier 4
    Mind-Filcher, a thief of minds, among other things
    Plague Doctor, a non-magical healer and poison expert by Circle of Life
    Z-Fighter, straight out of Dragon Ball Z

Also, I'm thinking of collecting Vestiges, considering Binder stuff does not have a compendium yet. Besides, I collected half the stuff in the Martial Discipline Compendium just days before it was made and posted it in here, so maybe someone will take a hint and start up a Binder Compendium?

To start with, this is what I've got so far:
    Shami-Amoure, Lady of Delights (level 8)
    Dynamis, The Great Engine (level 6)
    Team Fortress vestiges
    Atrior, the Fiend That Was (level 4)
    Several off D&D Wiki

Still only one off GitP and none off Minmaxboards, and I know there's tons on both. I no longer have a lot of time to search for all of them on my own like when I found all those ToB disciplines, but I think most of them should be easy to find. Easier if anyone knows where they're at!

4. - Top - End - #634
    Banned

Could I have the Honour Guard, Mechanical Warrior and Worldspeaker tiered, please? Even though the Mechwar never really got finished, it'd still be nice.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

Well I think I made and posted 2 vestiges but they were made as part of some and never really got any review/critique, I should have some more on my comp somewhere but they were made when I was young and my concept of balance has evolved quite a bit from when I used 2 weapon fighter for balance math. I'll try and give a look for vestiges on the site.

Nykthog the Shadow that Lives (Vestige)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Level: 6th
    Binding DC: 30 (26 for dragons and dragonblood creatures)
    Legend: Some claim Nykthog as a god, worshipped by shadow worshipers and dragon cultists. Others claim he is merely a vestige and those who worship him as a god have become mistaken through some plot of the dark vestige. Neither are quite right. When the spiritual mass that became Nykthog ascended to godhood from the Astral Plane, a portion was left behind; his mortality shed. Even so it had touched godhood and could not simply die after its long stay as an astral spirit, but instead was pulled into the Void. Now it lurks seeking not to escape the Void but to spread it till it consumes all reality.
    Special requirement: Nykthog can only be bound in shadowy or no illumination. In addition some object designed to create light (torch, tindertwig, sunrod) must be broken or destroyed in the presence of his seal before he will appear to make a pact.
    Manifestation: Nykthog manifests as a 13 headed dragon made of inky darkness, so dark that it is darker than mere darkness, and almost an anti-light visible from close (10-ft) range even in absolute darkness. Each head is rotting and marred by great wounds, and as he speaks the flesh falls from each head in turn, eyes hanging loose and dropping out, before the bones tremble and fall, until only one head remains.
    Sign: Your eyes become pure black, and a lattice of black lines runs across your entire body.
    Influence: Nykthog’s influence manifests as a hatred of light and urge to extinguish sources of light.

Granted ability:
    See in Darkness: You can see in darkness, even magical darkness, as easily as broad daylight.

Quench Light: As a standard action you may extinguish one light source within 120-ft. If it is a mundane light source the light flickers out and dies, although any flame remains burning. If it is a magical light source it is dispelled, and suppressed for 1 hour (in the case of magic items and other sources which reactivate on their own) as long as its CL is equal to or less than your EBL. Once you use this ability you cannot use it for another 5 rounds.

Shadow Evocation: You may imitate any damage dealing evocation with an instantaneous duration of 6th level or lower as a standard action. This remains a supernatural ability (and thus ignores SR), but is only 70% real allowing a Will save to reduce the effect as per the spell Shadow Evocation. Once you use this ability you cannot use it again for another 5 rounds.

Shadow Armor: You gain a deflection bonus to AC equal to your Charisma modifier. You lose this bonus if you wear heavy armor.

Jormund the Comatose God (Vestige)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Level: 5th
    Binding DC: 24 (20 for dragons and dragonblood creatures)
    Legend: Binders argue whether Jormund should even be classified as a vestige. He was first bound by mistake, intercepting the call for another vestige. Unlike most vestiges Jormund is not dead, merely trapped in a state between life and death, and he does not inhabit the Void but some realm between it and reality waiting till his deific form can be fully revived. Once he was a great draconic spirit who was slain in battle against champions of Tiamat, but Bahamut granted a portion of his own divine essence to his loyal servant preserving his life. Even so it was not enough to restore life to the dragon fully and now he sleeps a dreaming god.
    Special requirement: Jormund will not make pacts with binders of a non-good alignment, and he will allow himself to be bound alongside Nykthog or Ashardalon immediately ending the bind if either of them are bound as well (unless the binder has the Ignore Special Requirements feat).
    Manifestation: Jormund manifests as a hollow draconic skull made entirely out of steel. Blue smoke begins to billow out of the skull and makes a series of letters and pictographs to communicate the pact making process.
    Sign: The binder’s skin takes on a metallic texture like that of polished steel. Their voice also changes having a bell-like ring to it.
    Influence: Jormund’s influence incites rage against the spawn of Tiamat and requires you to attempt to slay any chromatic dragons or dragonblooded creatures you encounter.

Granted ability:
    Cold and Force Resistance: While you have Jormund bound you gain Cold and Force resistance equal to your EBL.

Force Missile: As a standard action you may fire a missile of force that deals 1d8+1 damage per three binder levels. This missile has a range of 200-ft and strikes its target unerringly as long as you have Line of Sight and Line of Effect to the target.

Immunity to Fear: While Jormund is bound the binder gains immunity to fear, and whenever they would normally have to make a Will save against Fear they instead gain a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and saving throws for 5 rounds.

Relentless Will: When an attack would reduce you to 0 or lower hit points you may heal 2d4+1/2 binder level hp as an immediate action. Once you have used this ability you must wait 5 rounds before you use it again.

Edit: Behold the power of google!

Marack, the Fallen Guardian by Circle of Life
    Ahriman, the Darkness Beyond the Gate by ErrantX

Some Cthulhu Mythos vestiges and more and more yet more and the Unconquered Sun as a vestige all by the Demented One.

Derpeth the Merciless by SilverClawShift

2 Vestiges by JaronK

Shin megami tensei vestiges by Vauron.

Zekharyah, Aggregate Soul by arguskos

Gygax, the Maker by Krimm Blackleaf

Extorius, the Legion Unfounded by lightningcat

Farbos, the Strangled Prince by Roga

GiantITP Vestiges by varies, seem to be based on posters.

Praetor, the Dead Immortal by Vorpal Tribble

And that's all the time I have on this right now.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2013-10-02 at 04:11 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

6. - Top - End - #636
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hi, I wrote up the Beast a couple years ago and looking back at it now was pretty cool. It has a lot of power, but very little complexity to play, so even though it generally outpowers T4 classes it doesn't really have the versatility of a T3 nor the nuclear weapons of a T2.

I'd be interested in seeing what you think of it.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, Rizban made the Dweller on the Threshold as a vestige in this thread.

Also, if epic vestiges are of any interest to you, get a look at these by Kazyan. They are very well-done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    "I am a human sixtyfourthling! Fear my minimal halfling ancestry!")
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweisteine View Post
    So the real question is, what is a Ling?

8. - Top - End - #638
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnno View Post
    Hi, I wrote up the Beast a couple years ago and looking back at it now was pretty cool. It has a lot of power, but very little complexity to play, so even though it generally outpowers T4 classes it doesn't really have the versatility of a T3 nor the nuclear weapons of a T2.

I'd be interested in seeing what you think of it.
    The Beast would fall into the same category as most of the Races of War base classes. Basically, it's as you say, a Tier 4 of much higher power. As such, I'd put it into a new sort of Tier entirely (which would be to Tier 4 as High Tier 3 is to Tier 3).

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Could I have the Honour Guard, Mechanical Warrior and Worldspeaker tiered, please? Even though the Mechwar never really got finished, it'd still be nice.
    I believe I've reviewed some of those before in this thread. The Honour Guard I personally find not up to snuff to the qualitative standard I like to hold classes to that I actually put on the Tier list.

Hadn't seen the Worldspeaker yet. Looks like you basically turned the Truenamer into a vancian caster?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Well I think I made and posted 2 vestiges but they were made as part of some and never really got any review/critique, I should have some more on my comp somewhere but they were made when I was young and my concept of balance has evolved quite a bit from when I used 2 weapon fighter for balance math. I'll try and give a look for vestiges on the site.

*snip*
    Many thanks for these!

Quote Originally Posted by Network View Post
    Well, Rizban made the Dweller on the Threshold as a vestige in this thread.

Also, if epic vestiges are of any interest to you, get a look at these by Kazyan. They are very well-done.
    Epic vestiges certainly interest me! I had thought of doing a feature on Binding magic, Epic material and Incarnum at some point, similar to Mystery Mondays and Fighter Fridays. Unlike ToB, those don't have their own compendium and I'd like to see some of their stuff gathered up, because they're very interesting.

Well, that and Homebrew "sorcerer/wizard fixes", similar to the Beguiler, Dread Necromancer and Warmage.

9. - Top - End - #639

NecromancerGirl

However, Shadow Magic is not entirely done with, folks! There are some more base classes, and to be honest, I want to ask you guys... what great Shadow Magic homebrew have you found? It's time to give it more love, and I'd definitely love to give it its own subsystem subsection in the beginning of the thread with some links to a lot of mysteries, feats and of course classes!
    I would like to suggest my own past work.
    Beware the monsters are kinda complicated.

Complete Shadow Magic! for Pathfinder Rules. (Google Docs PDF)
    Newest: Shadowcaster Archetypes
    WIP:Wordcasting Shadowcaster

Previous games: Life in Hell
    as Moira

10. - Top - End - #640
    Banned

I believe I've reviewed some of those before in this thread. The Honour Guard I personally find not up to snuff to the qualitative standard I like to hold classes to that I actually put on the Tier list.

Hadn't seen the Worldspeaker yet. Looks like you basically turned the Truenamer into a vancian caster?
    What do I need to do to change the Honour Guard and/or Mechanical Warrior?

And what's vancian casting? I may have done something similar by accident, but I don't know.

11. - Top - End - #641

Wizards and clerics use vancian casting.

I was going to mention my vestiges, though they have been linked already. Its kinda embarrassing that 'maybe a week' has turned out to be 'more than a year'. The fact that I completely forgot the binding DC is also a mistake on my part. DCs are up now, I may throw up some more vestiges later.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vauron View Post
    Wizards and clerics use vancian casting.
    Oh, okay. Well, the Worldspeaker is kinda like a sorcerer, only with truespeak instead of spells/day.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by peacenlove View Post
    I would like to suggest my own past work.
    Beware the monsters are kinda complicated.
    Handy that you provided a link to that rather than just your base class. I may include that in a Shadow Magic subsection. I really need to give the magic subsystems subsections a major update with all the many that exist, but that would be much more work than Tiering a whole bunch of classes.

What do I need to do to change the Honour Guard and/or Mechanical Warrior?
    Oh, okay. Well, the Worldspeaker is kinda like a sorcerer, only with truespeak instead of spells/day.
    I'll take a look at the Worldspeaker then and give it a review after this weekend, as I'll be gone for two days. Mind you, as always, I review nearly everything people ask for here, but don't Tier everything. Sound good?

The Mechanical Warrior looked interesting to me, and if you finished it and made the presentation look sleeker, I may well Tier it. As you personally prefer to keep the various parts of it seperate (as in, I mean, that Right Arm devices can't go on the Left Arm), I'd probably houserule in that that is possible if a player of mine ever wanted to play one.

The Honour Guard is mostly just a few number increases here and there, pretty bland both in mechanics and fluff. I'd put it in Tier 5, probably, but the reason that Tier 5 on my list is so small is that I add to my list of requirements that it must be interesting and fun mechanically or fluff-wise. That's why, for instance, there's the Redshirt in Tier 6, all alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vauron View Post
    I was going to mention my vestiges, though they have been linked already. Its kinda embarrassing that 'maybe a week' has turned out to be 'more than a year'. The fact that I completely forgot the binding DC is also a mistake on my part. DCs are up now, I may throw up some more vestiges later.
    Isn't it lovely when other people link your work, even if it was asked for by another beforehand? Really though, I love it when people link stuff that isn't their own.

I'll continue with the vestiges after this weekend when I have the time. If anyone else has any to add to the ones that have already been linked, please, feel free to do so!

14. - Top - End - #644
    Titan in the Playground

Had a few moments, and saw I still had the google search for vestiges up so I went over the next page of results (did not actually read the material).

Three vestiges by DragoonWraith

Ahathi, the Flowing Power by AstralFire.

Reshar, Lord of Nine Swords by The Demented One. He seems to have made a lot of these.

The Death Books seem to be a set of Death Note based items but there is a vestige in the OP named The Book, by TheLogman.

The Slender Man as a vestige by TheGeckoKing.

Eloisa the Doublespeaker by SilveryCord, truespeak based at a glance.

A few new vestiges by zagan. I seem to remember these vaguely as looking kind of cool.

I might find more later.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

15. - Top - End - #645

I'll continue with the vestiges after this weekend when I have the time. If anyone else has any to add to the ones that have already been linked, please, feel free to do so!
    I think I've got a couple more epic vestiges stashed around in some bookmarks. I'll post them up later after I've gotten some sleep.

16. - Top - End - #646

Yes, The Demented One produced several vestiges. If you are going to continue searching, try checking the homebrewer's expanded signature thread.

EDIT:
    This is all of The Demented One's stuff, the stuff from the aformentioned thread, and my stuff since I don't feel like checking all the links already posted.

The Demented One

Mephibosheth
    The Ancient Gods - 8 vestiges based on Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys

TheLogman
    The Log Man Vestige

Krimm Blackleaf
    Gygax
    Naphia
    Kurrothk

Stycotl
    Seklas, the Destroyer (Rompin-Stompin Vestige; 8th level)
    Seklas, the Lost (Vestige of a Forgotten God; 3rd level)

ErrantX
    The Saint of Murder, Xionn Fellblade - A powerful rakshasa who is said to be the first to commit the act of murder.
    Ahriman, the Darkness Beyond the Gate - The powerful hand of a now dead god who brings to the binder power over death and hatred for the elven race.

Zagan
    Here, lot of different thing but among them an incarnum and martial adept one.

Unosarta
    Sirion, the Shining One

LOTFfan
    Azuvidexus

Kazyan
    More Epic Vestiges

Vauron
    Shin megami tensei vestiges
    Last edited by Vauron; 2013-10-04 at 03:39 PM.

17. - Top - End - #647

bhu's cthulhu vestiges
    Rasputin, the mad monk

Are you looking for other binding paraphenalia, or just vestiges?
    (member in good standing of the troll-feeder's guild)

I am the assassin of productivity.

Super boss Muscle Wizard avvie by Ceika.

gitp extended sig
    minmaxboards extended sig (more stuff)

18. - Top - End - #648

Here are some more vestiges:

Epic Vestiges by Circle of Life and reposted by Zarthrax

Eberron, Syberys, and Khyber - by Djinn in Tonic and CockroachTeaParty (scroll down the thread to find them)

Dame Tarrae Mare - also by Djinn in Tonic

Also note that both Xion Fellblade and Dame Tarrae Mare are made up of multiple vestiges that only work with the Seiðkona of the Iron Bands PrC that Djinn in Tonic made.

Seropaenes, The Damned Exalted by Golden-Esque

Ancient Gods by Mephibosheth (only accessible via the Vessel of the Ancient Gods PrC

Myr'Shaejae and the Cabalist of the Heinous Realms
    by Golden-Esque and unosarta respectively.
    The first allows you to kill any of the core classes and turn them into a temporary vestige while the second binds himself to avatars of the Lords of the Nine Hells

There are, IIRC, two more vestiges along the lines of Marack, the Fallen Guardian done by Circle of Life.

I'll search for them and add them in another post later.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Ogre in the Playground

Never got this tiered, so here is my Mage Scholar.
    If you feel like quoting something that I have said, you have my permission to use it. Unless it makes me look stupid.
    Gaming Laws, Fallacies And More
    My Homebrew
    Feel free to browse and comment on any of my Homebrew. I enjoy feedback.
    Love my Avatar? Well, why not check out the comic that it came from?

20. - Top - End - #650
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

I nerfed the Core spellcasters.

Warrior-Pseudocleric
    Pseudocleric-Adept
    PseudoDruid-Adept
    Spellmaster
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307326

The they would all need and get better campaign-specific names. I just want the name to tell as much about the mechanics as possible. Besides, at this point it's close to impossible to name anything but a radically specific specialty class without recycling a name.
    Last edited by johnbragg; 2013-10-06 at 09:00 AM.

21. - Top - End - #651

I suddenly remembered a vestige I saw in an old Iron Chef Optimisation Challenge. It's Noxius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    "I am a human sixtyfourthling! Fear my minimal halfling ancestry!")
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweisteine View Post
    So the real question is, what is a Ling?

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks for tiering the servant soul (I almost missed it), although as you may have gathered from our exchange in its thread, I disagree with your conclusions. Also, I would call it more "healer" than "sage".

Still, another pair of eyes is always welcome.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sirpercival View Post
    Are you looking for other binding paraphenalia, or just vestiges?
    Primarily vestiges, but other things may be well worth the while, especially if there is anyone interested in setting up a listing of all the Binder-related stuff. I had been thinking of making a PrC version of this compendium as a sister project, but if I did that I would not make it with the Tiers, because for PrCs it is much harder to judge, and there are also a LOT more PrCs out there then there are Tiers. (I would, however, only accept PrCs that are tied to homebrew base classes, or to ToB/Incarnum/Binding/Shadow Magic/Truenaming.)

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon® View Post
    There are, IIRC, two more vestiges along the lines of Marack, the Fallen Guardian done by Circle of Life.

I'll search for them and add them in another post later.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbragg View Post

Warrior-Pseudocleric
    Pseudocleric-Adept
    PseudoDruid-Adept
    Spellmaster
    To be honest, I really find those to be more quick-fixes than actual classes, personally. There's nothing wrong with that, as that's what you set out to do, but they're not the thing for this.

Quote Originally Posted by bekeleven View Post
    Thanks for tiering the servant soul (I almost missed it), although as you may have gathered from our exchange in its thread, I disagree with your conclusions. Also, I would call it more "healer" than "sage".

Still, another pair of eyes is always welcome.
    I may move it to a more solid Tier later, but for now it's where it's at. I missed adding in a Healer tag though, thanks for the catch. The Sage tag is meant for classes with a lot of Knowledge-related skills and Int-focus, and/or class abilities that really help getting knowledge (Bardic Knowledge, Divinations). Since the Servant Soul has the former, it has that tag.

And you're welcome.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Originally Posted by johnbragg View Post

Warrior-Pseudocleric
    Pseudocleric-Adept
    PseudoDruid-Adept
    Spellmaster
    To be honest, I really find those to be more quick-fixes than actual classes, personally. There's nothing wrong with that, as that's what you set out to do, but they're not the thing for this.
    They are quick fixes*. I was aiming at stuff as easy to understand as E6. I thought they'd fit into post 4, the Fix classes. I'm pretty sure that an NPC Warrior plus turn undead plus one cleric spell/day/spell level, chosen from four domain spells per spell level, is Tier 3 (or maybe 4). The NPC Adept plus all that, I'm not as sure about.

* Except the Spellmaster, which is just a mess that needs rebuilding

25. - Top - End - #655

Thank you.
    As promised:

Iulian, Champion of the Doomed Citadel
    Yusei, the Dichotomy of Nature

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground

When you have an opportunity, could you please Tier my Nightblade class?
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

27. - Top - End - #657
    Titan in the Playground

The Vestigal Sub-Compendium
    Many people have created vestiges over the years. About a year ago, I collected a whole bunch of links to homebrew vestiges, gathering over 80, but lost them in a crash. With some help, these below have been gathered up again for your perusal. If you wish to create vestiges of your own, here you can find part one and part two of the WotC articles on vestige creation. The official article about Epic binders that used to be on there site is sadly no longer there, but a copy can still be found here.

Please note that there are several versions of the Cthulhu mythos vestiges: one set created by bhu, one set created by The Demented One, and several others. Bkdubs123 is also known by Ziegander. Other sets of vestiges based on other media include Kingdom Hearts' Organization XIII (additional info here) and Final Fantasy's final bosses.

Level 1
    Banjo, Master of Song, DC 15, SR No, by Anonymous
    Banjo, the Puppet God, DC 15, SR No, by Cicciograna
    Bartleby, the Scrivener, DC 18, SR No, by silver_bulette
    Botis, the Maker Unmade, DC 15, SR No, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Charn, the Hare, DC 15, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Chinua, the Wolf, DC 15, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Deperth, the Merciless, DC 40, SR No, by SilverClawShift
    Dromilius, the Hivemind Triumphant, DC 15, SR No, by The Demented One
    Eloisa, DC 15, SR No, by SilveryCord
    Felistrius, Waking Nightmare, DC 15, SR No, by Bkdubs123
    Hanasa, Butterfly in the Willows, DC 15, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Hathor, the Commoner, DC 13, SR No, by Madara
    Jumbo Cactaur, the Lord of Living Cactus, DC 20, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Kurou, the Once and Future Magius, DC 21, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Pevak, the Stone Worm, DC 15, SR No, by journeyman777
    Quasimodo, DC 15, SR Yes, by bill_lumberg
    Ral, the Flower of Peace, DC 14, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Rhogog, the Bearer of the Cup of the Blood of the Ancients, DC 17, SR No, by The Demented One
    Ultros, Squid Supreme, DC 17, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Winifred, the Sacrifice of Curiosity, DC 20, SR Yes, by Th_ar_al
    Xaxox, What Lies Beyond, DC 16, SR No, by Lord_yy
    Yonar, the River, DC 17, SR No, by Anonymous
    Zepar, the Time Mummy, DC 20, SR No, by im_hiding_in_your_closet

Level 2
    Alchohol, Bearer of Ambrosia, DC 15, SR Yes, by emperortopaz
    Amidamaru, the Bloody Blade, DC 20, SR Yes, by aleolus
    Anagravia, the All-Encompassing Hand, DC 20, SR Yes, by Mysticaloctopus
    Basatan, the Scuttling Cancer, DC 18, SR No, by The Demented One
    BazRorInSi, the Four who became One, DC 16, SR Yes, by the_crimson_dawn
    Beltet, the Librarian, DC 21, SR Yes, by Fax Celestis
    Bhaal, God of Murder, DC 25, SR Yes, by Gooder101
    Core, the Guiding Light, DC 10, SR Yes, by one of SilverClawShift's party members
    Davi, the Trickster, DC 18, SR No, by journeyman777
    Deku, the Tree, DC 17, SR No, by Madara
    Denam, the Pleading Companion, DC 18, SR Yes, by zagan
    Dorun, the Mountain, DC 17, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Elan, the Dashing Melody, DC 20, SR Yes, by Cicciograna
    (The) Fool, DC 20, SR No, by Hida_Jiremi
    (The) Green Lady, DC 17, SR Yes, by James Jacobs (then Paizo Editor-in-Chief)
    Heisenberg, the Corroded Chemist, DC 23, SR Yes, by Temotei
    (The) High Priestess, DC 19, SR Yes, by Hida_Jiremi
    Igor, Craftsman of Souls, DC 18, SR Yes, by Vauron
    Link, the Hero of Time, DC 18, SR Yes, by webjici
    Marcos, the Eternal Painter, DC 25, SR No, by Gruegirl
    Nahum, the Last of Colour Touched, DC 18, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Neelia Niuk, Neverending Will, DC 19, SR Yes, by Germille
    Nevharath, Last Thought, DC 17, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Pun-Pun, Lord of the Powergamers, DC 20, SR Yes, by mysticaloctopus
    Remarro, the Candid Canvas, DC 20, SR Yes, by BKdubs123
    Schala, Zeal's Heart, DC 17, SR No, by Edge_of_Oblivion
    Serph, Varuna, DC 18, SR Yes, by Vauron
    Sindalla, the Cat Queen, DC 20, SR No, by Anonymous
    Solovem, Apprentice of the Master of Nine, DC 20, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Vaestum, Brother of Vision, DC 19, SR No, for_mandalore
    Vox, the Faceless Shadow, DC 15, SR No, by The Demented One
    Vulnan, DC 15, SR No, by JaronK
    Yorinaga, the Black Wave, DC 18, SR Yes, by the_crimson_dawn
    Zekharyah, Aggregate Soul, DC 17, SR No, by arguskos

Level 3
    Ahriman, the Darkness Beyond the Gate, DC 20, SR Yes, by ErrantX
    Airutera, Spirit of the Island, DC 24, SR Yes, by th_ar_al [Bronze]
    Apollyon, the Proud-Brought Law, DC 20, SR Yes, by bill_lumberg
    Atlacha-Nacha, the Spider God, DC 20, SR No, by bhu
    Aramant, the Martyr’s Martyr, Dc 19, SR No, by Bkdubs123
    Bandelaros, the Soul Thief, DC 21, SR Yes, by BKdubs123
    Beldinas, the Forsaken Priest, DC 22, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Belkar, Death's Li'l Helper, DC 25, SR Yes, by Cicciograna
    Bilopol, Love Betrayed, DC 20, SR No, by wolfpunk
    Cles, the Pactmaker, DC 20, SR Yes, by zagan
    Frigere, the the Darkness Within, DC 23, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Fukiyo, Skydaughter, DC 17, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Gamigin, the Inexorable, DC DC 20, SR No, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Hessesselen, Steam Lord, DC 22, SR No, by Sarlax
    Iyachtu Xvim, the Godson Discarded, DC 19, SR Yes, by Bukowski
    Josh, the Oft Dead, DC 18, SR Yes, by Thrantar
    Kalak, the Fallen King, DC 20, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Ladut, the Small Giant, DC 20, SR No, by zagan
    Leisor, the Lifefont, DC 22, SR Yes, by for_mandalore
    Lorranyn, Bringer of Feathered Death, DC 25, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Maanzecorian, Keeper of Secrets, DC 21, SR Yes, by Lord_yy
    (The) Magician, DC 22, SR Yes, by Hida_Jiremi
    Marack, the Fallen Guardian, DC 23, SR Yes, by Circle of Life
    Mario, the Plucky Plumber, DC 22, SR Yes, by mysticaloctopus
    Myung, the Bright Sohei, DC 20, SR No, by emperortopaz
    Nathos, Grandmaster Tactician, DC 20, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Neryssys, Last Quintessential Misstress, DC 20, SR No, by webjici
    Nicomas, the Undying, DC 20, SR No, by JaronK
    Rhomendal, Silenced Echo of Legend, DC 15, SR No, by journeyman777
    Saamneel, the Arogant Totem, DC 18, SR Yes, by Fnordbear
    Salagora, Mother of Undeath, DC 21, SR Yes, by JoshuaZ
    Scyllea, All-Mother, DC 24, SR Yes, by Katarl
    Seklas, the Lost, DC 25, SR Yes, by Stycotl
    Shorty, the Stalwart Goblin, DC 20, SR Yes, by mysticaloctopus [Silver]
    Sirrus and Achenar, the Bookbound Brothers, DC 20, SR Yes, by im_hiding_in_your_closet (two vestiges)
    Starscream, the Everspark, DC 31, SR Yes, by the_crimson_dawn
    Sussurus, The Speaker of the Silence, DC 23, SR Yes, by Mysticaloctopus
    Taratai, the Dream that Was, DC 20, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Theodoroosevelt, DC 20, SR No, by Glimbur
    Vector Prime, Preserver of Time, DC 22, SR Yes, by japan_the_cougar
    WolfStar, The False Prophet, DC 22, SR Yes, by Edge_of_Oblivion

Level 4
    Achilles, Son of Peleus, DC 22, SR No, by Anonymous
    Aeon, the Guardian of Time, DC 20, SR Yes, by webjici
    Ahathi, the Flowing Power, DC 25, SR Yes, by AstralFire
    Atrior, the Fiend That Was, DC 23, SR Yes, by Geth
    Bhrigus, the Storm that Was, DC 25, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Blaine, the Terror Train, DC 28, SR Yes, by edge_of_oblivion
    Carbuncle, the Creation Forgotten, DC 26, SR Yes, by allegra
    (The) Demon Dancing in the Moon, DC 21, SR Yes, by Xefas
    Eihort, the God of the Labyrinth, DC 22, SR No, by bhu
    Erythnul, DC 22, SR Yes, by Xefas
    Farbos, the Strangled Prince, DC 25, SR Yes, by Roga
    Fharlanghn, DC 22, SR Yes, by Xefas
    Gazaeodos, the Caller of Chaos, DC 24, SR Yes, by for_mandalore
    Heironeous, DC 23, SR Yes, by NudelJunge
    Hextor, DC 22, SR Yes, by Xefas
    Iulian, Champion of the Doomed Citadel, DC 25, SR Yes, by Circle of Life
    Jack of the Lantern, DC 21, SR Yes, by Siegfried Niemand
    Jamie, the Empty Child, DC 22, SR No, by mysticaloctopus [Silver]
    Jershio, Brother of Seals, DC 24, SR No, for_mandalore
    Juiblex, the Faceless Lord, DC 20, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Kolomaq, the Beast of the Shadows, DC 22, SR Yes, by bill_lumberg
    K'yorl, Dark Betrayer, DC 27, SR Yes, by Anguirus23
    Makoma, the Greater, DC 22, SR Yes, by quandi
    Masamune, the Dream in Steel, DC 20, SR Yes, by Edge_of_Oblivion
    Medivh, the Last Guardian, DC 22, SR No, by Borris
    Midna, the Twilight Princess, DC 21, SR Yes, by webjici
    Nightmare, the Azure Knight, DC 28, SR No, by Anonymous
    Ordion, the Ever-Dying, DC 22, SR Yes, by Lord_yy
    Oriphal, Last of the First, DC 25, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Ose, the Madman, DC 21, SR No, by bill_lumberg
    Philemon, Collective Wisdom, DC 24, SR Yes, by Vauron
    Recanne, the Hollowed Puppeteer, DC 20, SR Yes, by Quandi
    Samara, the Unwanted Child, DC 23, SR No, by emperortopaz
    Seropaenes, the Damned Exalted, DC 25, SR Yes, by Golden-Esque
    Sirion, the Shining One, DC 21, SR Yes, by unosarta
    Sitri, the Padishah of Passion, DC 21, SR No, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Starshine, Red Blur, DC 23, SR Yes, by Cicciograna
    TWiTCHY, the Lord of All Things Caffeine, DC 21, SR No, by mysticaloctopus [Bronze]
    Van Gorp, the Lord of the Flies, DC 23, SR Yes, by runcdfirst
    Xuchilbara, the Red Pyramid, DC 22, SR Yes, by Cam_s
    Yidhra, the Dream Witch, DC 22, SR No, by The Demented One
    Yog-Sothoth, Keeper of the Gate, DC 20, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Yorrish, the Tragic, DC 25, SR No, by quicksilver57
    Yusei, the Dichotomy of Nature, DC 25, SR Yes, by Circle of Life
    Zelda, the Devoted Ruler, DC 20, SR Yes, by webjici
    Zord, the First Emissary, DC 22, SR No, by zagan

Level 5
    Alexiel, the Organic Angel, DC 30, SR Yes, by herr_krahe
    Bastet, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    (The) Book, DC 25, SR No, by TheLogman
    Chiurses, the Writhing Womb, DC 25, SR No, for_mandalore
    Cthulhu, High Priest of the Old Ones, DC 25, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Cybercontroller, the Perfectly Inhuman, DC 24, SR No, by Mysticaloctopus
    Daeriel, the Dauntless Body, DC 26, SR Yes, by for_mandalore
    Dragyn, the Student of Space, DC 23, SR Yes, by Thrantar
    Durkon, Terror of the Dwarves, DC 25, SR Yes, by Cicciograna
    Dweller on the Threshold, DC 25, SR Yes, by Rizban
    Eiram Van Schaack, Limitless Grace, DC 22, SR Yes, by Germille
    Gith, Liberator of the Astral, DC 28, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Greenhilt, the Bald Fighter, DC 27, SR No, by Cicciograna
    Howlett, The Raging, DC 27, SR Yes, by Wolfman1987
    Ithaqua, the Wind Walker, DC 27, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Ithaqua, the Wind Walker, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Labac, Scion of the Flame, DC 26, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Lurnem, the Broken Soul, DC 25, SR Yes, by zagan
    Moander, The Darkbringer, DC 24, SR Yes, by Bukowski
    Naminé, Memory-Stealer, DC 22, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Nemo, the Dream Master, DC 26, SR Yes, by BKdubs123
    Noxius, the Immortal Plague, DC 25, SR No, by Akal Saris
    Pangloss, the Perfected Philosopher, DC 22, SR No, by Anonymous
    Rahovart, Guide to Hell, DC 23, SR Yes, by bill_lumberg
    Rasputin, the Mad Monk, DC 25, SR Yes, by Agita
    Selena, the Corporeal Spirit, DC 30, SR Yes, by one of SilverClawShift's party members
    Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young, DC 25, SR Yes, by mysticaloctopus
    Theliram, the Imperfect Form, DC 25, SR Yes, by zagan
    Tsathoggua, the Sleeper of N'Kai, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Valmar, the Incomplete Archdevil, DC 25, SR No, by Edge_of_Oblivion
    Wazuki, Penumbra of Predestination, DC 26, SR Yes, by edge_of_oblivion
    Yig, the Father of Serpents, DC 25, SR No, by bhu

Level 6
    Abhoth, the Source of Uncleanliness, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Alacritus, the Speed of Light, DC 27, SR No, by Utilitarian
    Alric, the Burning Mind, DC 30, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Astaroth, the Mighty Duke, DC 26, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, DC 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    (The) Black Host, DC 28, SR Yes, by quandi
    Chattur'gha, Strength Beyond the Stars, DC 22, SR Yes, by DragoonWraith
    Cthulhu, the Dreamer at R'lyeh, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, DV 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    Dynamis, the Great Engine, DC 25, SR Yes, by EdroGrimshell
    Edward Elric, He Who Glimpsed The Truth, DC 25, SR Yes, by periscope
    Erzham, Brother of Destruction, DC 29, SR No, for_mandalore
    Exdeath, Envoy of Oblivion, DC 29, SR Yes, by Edge_of_Oblivion
    Extorius, the Legion Unfounded, DC 27, SR No, by lightningcat
    Furfur, the Voice in the Storm, DC 26, SR No, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Ganon, the King of Evil, DC 25, SR Yes, by webjici
    Ghroth, the Harbinger, DC 28, SR No, by The Demented One
    Glycon, the Miracle Monger, DC 26, SR Yes, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Gygax, the Master of Games, DC 26, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Hastur, the Unspeakable One, DC 25, SR No, by Anonymous
    Hastur, He Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Hypnos, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Kurrothk, the Penitent Demon, DC 30, SR Yes, by Krimm_Blackleaf
    Larxene, the Savage Nymph, DC 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    Leirus, Heritor of the Darkstalker, DC 27, SR Yes, by journeyman777
    Lexaeus, the Silent Hero, DC 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    Link, the Hero of Time, DC 30, SR Yes, by Anonymous [Bronze]
    Luxord, the Gambler of Fate, DC 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    Mordiggian, the Charnel God, DC 28, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Naphia, the Forlorn Lady, DC 27, SR Yes, by Krimm_Blackleaf
    Nodens, Lord of the Great Abyss, DC 30, SR No, by bhu
    Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos, DC 26, SR No, by Mysticaloctopus
    Ourar, Mother Ocean, DC 27, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    R-X-Sixty-Six-Y, Entropy's Exile, DC 27, SR Yes, by Edge_of_Oblivion
    Reya, Scion of the Jade Phoenix, DC 25, SR No, by mercurius
    Samael, the Poison of God, DC 26, SR Yes, by bill_lumberg
    Szhublox, The Living Sword, DC 26, SR Yes, by wolfpunk
    Tulzscha, the Green Flame, DC 22, SR No, by Mysticaloctopus
    Ubbo-Sathla, the Unbegotten Source, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Ulyaoth, the Knowledge Beyond the Veil, DC 25, SR Yes, by DragoonWraith
    Vaarsuvius, Ultimate Arcane Power, DC 30, SR Yes, by Cicciograna
    Vexen, the Chilly Academix, DC 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    Vorvadoss, He Who Waiteth in the Outer Dark, DC 28, SR No, by The Demented One
    Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lance, DC 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    Xel'lotath, the Whispering Madness, DC 30, SR Yes, by DragoonWraith
    Xigbar, the Freeshooter, DC20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity
    Yidhra, the Dream Witch, DC 25, SR No, by bhu
    Zeromus, the Hatred Made Flesh, DC 31, SR No, by Edge_of_Oblivion,
    Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer, DC 20, SR Yes, by psychic_affinity

Level 7
    Attis, the Undying Defender, DC 30, SR Yes, by risada
    Azuvidexus, the Hunger Awaiting Form, DC 32, SR Yes, by LOTRfan
    Bokonon, the Liar, DC 31, SR No, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Cybele, Nature's Maiden, DC 30, SR Yes, by risada
    Daoloth, the Render of Veils, DC 30, SR No, by bhu
    Deworcin, Sorcerer Extraordinaire, DC 28, SR No, by Thrantar
    Duruth, the Shunted Sanity, DC 28, SR Yes, by Bkdubs123
    Efnisien, the Bastard Prince of Shadows, DC 34, SR Yes, by evil_dm_mk3
    Furtur, the Different Set of Jaws, DC 30, SR Yes, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Jo Pistachio, the Digital Lich, DC 30, SR Yes, by jo_pistachio
    Karr, Clarion Commander, DC 30, SR Yes, by zodar0
    Lews-Therin, the Maddened Dragon and the Lord of the Morning, DC 32, SR Yes, by Iry
    Marlow Rodan, the First Dragonborn, DC 30, SR Yes, by salazark94210
    Millenia Antares, Celestial Saint, DC 30, SR Yes, by Millenia
    (The) Nameless One, DC 34, SR Yes, by edge_of_oblivion
    Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos, DC 30, SR No, by bhu
    Nyog’Sothep, the Nameless Mist, DC 32, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Praeter, the Dead Immortal, DC 30, SR Yes, by The Vorpal Tribble
    (The) Prince, DC 30, SR No, by mysticaloctopus
    Qalael, the Flightless Archangel, DC 28, SR Yes, by for_mandalore
    Salgen, the Dimension Lord, DC 34, SR Yes, by zagan
    Shadowkings, the Dark Thirteen, DC 30, SR Yes, by peacenlove
    Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young, DC 30, SR No, by bhu
    Three-Faced Luna, the Silvery Mistress, DC 28, SR No, by The Demented One
    Villacroix, Lord of Vengence, DC 30, SR Yes, by Bkdubs123
    Yavillin, King of Cataclysms, DC 20, SR Yes, by Golden-Esque

Level 8
    Aegaea, Our Maiden who Slumbers, DC 38, SR No, by Bkdubs123
    ASCII, the Written Lord of Language, DC 40, SR Yes, by Mysticaloctopus
    (The) Crimson King, DC 38, SR Yes, by phantomsheart
    D'Arr Kayne, the Spellfire Paragon, DC 35, SR Yes, by nephelim
    Daeminthos, the Mind's Reflection, DC 30, SR Yes, by Golden-Esque's friend
    DALEK, SU-PREME RU-LER OF THE UN-I-VERSE, DC 35, SR Yes, by Mysticaloctopus
    (The) Dark Plea, Stain on the Future, DC 32, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Dark Seraphim, the Slayer of Gods, DC 37, SR Yes, by Cam_s
    Eclipse, the Godslayer, DC 39, SR No, by Thrantar
    Esphia, the Hellguard, DC 30, SR Yes, by Lord Dhazriel
    Ghroth, the Harbinger, DC 30, SR No, by bhu
    Glasya Labolas, the Blood Shame, DC 35, SR Yes, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    (The) Gurgling God, DC 40, SR Yes, by Djinn_in_Tonic
    Gygax, the Maker, DC 34, SR Yes, by Krimm_Blackleaf
    Jexrul, The Soul of Hell, DC 31, SR Yes, by for_mandalore
    Kaldar, Tainted Master, DC 36, SR Yes, by Kaldar_the_Summoner
    Kefka, the Mad Clown, DC 33, SR Yes, by Callae
    (The) King in Yellow, DC 35, SR Yes, by Anonymous
    Lavos, the Falling Flame, Dc 35. SR No, by Edge_of_Oblivion
    Lum, the Mad, DC 37, SR Yes, by Lord_yy
    Marbas, the Warper and Weaver, DC 30, SR No, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Mulhoon, the Tides of Time, DC 32, SR Yes, by Bkdubs123
    Reshar, Lord of the Nine Swords, DC 34, SR No, by The Demented One
    Rufo, Spurned Vessel of Chaos, DC 33, SR Yes, by Speeblefreak
    Seradess, the Envoy in Exile, DC 35, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Shami-Amoure, the Lady of Delights, DC 35, SR No, by ImperatorK
    (The) Slender Man, DC 40, SR Yes, by TheGeckoKing
    Sol Invictus, the Unconquered Sun, DC 40, SR Yes, by The Demented One
    Sprug, the Ungod, DC 31, SR Yes, by aryathanjiil
    Streben, the Archangel of Quests, DC 31, SR No, by Thrantar
    Sukhaagne, the Six from Shadow, DC 35, SR Yes, by salazark94210
    Tevler, the Golden Weaver, DC 33, SR Yes, by one of SilverClawShift's party members
    Ubbo-Sathla, the Unbegotten Source, DC 40, SR No, by The Demented One
    Vader, the Dark Side, DC 35, SR Yes, by im_hiding_in_your_closet
    Vontavius Doomaliy, the Doomed One, DC 45, SR Yes, by viktor_von_doom
    Yog-Sothoth, the Lurker at the Threshold, DC 35, SR No, by bhu
    Yurla, Mother Moon, DC 30, SR Yes, by Anonymous

Epic
    Azathoth, the Daemon Sultan, by bhu
    Eberron, the Dragon Within, by Djinn_in_Tonic
    Greyhawk, by Anonymous
    Hakh, He Who Is Struck By All Gods, by Kazyan
    Magolthen, Fallen Aspect of Bahamut, by Circle of Life
    Prometheus, Hound of the Godslayer, by Circle of Life
    Quarte, the Elemental Fusion, by zagan
    Sebastian Deathbane, by mabelrode
    Sharrash, the Awakened Void, by Circle of Life
    Siberys, the Dragon Above, by Djinn_in_Tonic
    Sollobrex, The One In Place of Personhood, by Kazyan
    Tempus, the Eternal Watcher, by Circle of Life
    Teyadetra, Perfect No More, by Kazyan
    Yekumnaulh, The Avatar of the Matrices, by Kazyan
    Ytore, Lady of the Weave, by Circle of Life

Official Vestiges not in Tome of Magic
    Cityscape Web Enhancement, Part 2: Astaroth, Unjustly Fallen, and Desharis.
    Class Chronicles: Binders: Zceryll.
    Design and Development article: Vanus.
    Dragon Magic: Ashardalon.
    Dragon #341: Kas and Primus.
    Dragon #357: Ansitif, Astaroth and Cabiri.
    Dungeon #148: Ahazu.
    Mind's Eye article: Arete, the Triad, and Abysm.

OTHER MATERIAL

PrCs that grant access to new vestiges
    Archon of the Forsaken, by Stycotl
    Binder of the Dark, by TravelLog
    Cabalist of the Heinous Realms, by unosarta
    Mischief Maker, by Derjuin
    Seidkona of the Iron Bands, by Djinn_in_Tonic
    Vessel of the Ancient Gods, by Mephibosheth

Other PrCs
    Apostle of the Green Lady, by James Jacobs (then Paizo Editor-in-Chief)
    (The) Binder of the Myriad, by sreservoir
    Devotee of Leraje, by Thrantar
    Initiate of the Sublime Void, by Garryl
    Knight of Andra, by Thrantar
    Midnight Occultist, by DragoonWraith
    Myr'Shaejae, by Golden-Esque
    Pact Bargainer, by Blueiji
    Pact Scholar, by The Demented One
    Scion of Malphas, by Ramza00
    Soulshattered, by Golden-Esque
    Twice-Claimed Soul, by MammonAzrael
    Vestige Cultist, by The Demented One
    Vestige Scholar of Vecna, by Thrantar
    Vestige Summoner, by zagan
    Voidkeeper [Epic], by Realms of Chaos

Alternative Class Features
    Binder of the Azure, by Prime32
    Blademaster, by Amechra
    Faint Vestiges, by Kazyan

Feats
    Blood Pact, by for_mandalore
    Expanded Bind Vestige feat, by Amechra
    Mindlink Networking, by Amechra
    Student of Planar History, by Thrantar
    Touched by Vestige feats, by JoshuaZ
    Vestige fusion feats, by Xefas

Special
    Varahal, the Vestige City by Boci
    Vestigial Domains, by im_hiding_in_your_closet

Yet To Include
    Avengers Vestiges
    Dungeon Wiki Vestiges
    GiantITP Vestiges
    TDO Mythos 1
    TDO Mythos 2
    TDO Mythos 3
    Team Fortress Vestiges
    WotC Forums Vestiges (posts done: 1-401, 1402-1841)
    - True Alchemy
    - Two opposites
    - Index 1 (not sure if complete)
    - Index 2 (not sure if complete)
    - Index 3 (not sure if complete)
    - Index 4 (not sure if complete)
    - Grading
    GITP members as vestiges:
    link!
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2015-01-08 at 07:35 PM.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Titan in the Playground

Post reserved in case I might need it for the list's continuation, similarly to the collection of martial disciplines, which also couldn't fit into a single post. If you have any Vestiges that aren't yet in this list, feel free to post a link to them in this thread.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2013-10-12 at 03:37 PM.

29. - Top - End - #659

Minor quibble. Zarthas just compiled those vestiges. They were made by Circle of Life

30. - Top - End - #660

The link for Dispater is broken.

How do you want to cite the WOTC forums vestiges? I was gonna compile a few pages, but all the posters are labeled as 'zombiegleemax'.

Edit: Scrolled further down, apparently they aren't all zombiegleemax, but I suspect that that isn't the actual name of any of the posters there.
    Last edited by Vauron; 2013-10-13 at 02:31 PM.