Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 498
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Oh, damn. Sorry to hear about that, man. 'Least it's gone now though, huh?

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    4chan, to deter pursuers
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    College sucks after summer vacation; I feel like I'm swamped in work. I apologize for the week-long delay, but I feel like my schedule has stabilized enough to start posting a bit more often.
    Spoiler
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    "I got it, I got it, yeah!"

    Ina looked impatient. She wanted to see what Tokiwadai was really like; the fear of being caught was offset by the thrill of discovery. She wanted to start the day, and she was practically rearing to go...

    ((OOC: Do you want to introduce Ina to Tokiwadai, C'Nor?))
    I'd assumed that since Ryuu had agreed they should get going, you'd post them leaving, and their subsequent arrival, but I guess I can if you want, sure.
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Lord C, quick question for you - Would Ina have commented on her surprise at people being so quick to accept her?
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    I was thinking of a possible character but I have some questions of its plausibility. I've been playing a number of final fantasy games lately and I thought about one of the common things in its play-style. It's the ability to learn moves when equipping equipment. For this character I thought that his ESP power will be Essence Manipulation which acts the same way as explained above. Would that fit here?
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    I was thinking of a possible character but I have some questions of its plausibility. I've been playing a number of final fantasy games lately and I thought about one of the common things in its play-style. It's the ability to learn moves when equipping equipment. For this character I thought that his ESP power will be Essence Manipulation which acts the same way as explained above. Would that fit here?
    That might be difficult. One of the core rules of this setting is that Espers may have only one ability each. 'Metapowers' which get around that restriction aren't really appropriate here. In canon, the characters closest to your concept actually have no powers at all; They instead use advanced technology to mimic such things. Some brilliant scientist will observe (for example) Misaka Mikoto firing a coin with her 'railgun' technique, then use that data to build an actual railgun. Academy City's true mimics are its scientists, not its Espers.

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Ah alright then. I'll try something else. Body reinforcement seems to have been taken though. How about this, Property manipulation? Within a certain range the character can manipulate the physical properties. For example if he is wearing simple cloth and he is attacked he can manipulate the property of his cloth to be hard and light and making the assailants weapon brittle. Will that work?
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Ah alright then. I'll try something else. Body reinforcement seems to have been taken though. How about this, Property manipulation? Within a certain range the character can manipulate the physical properties. For example if he is wearing simple cloth and he is attacked he can manipulate the property of his cloth to be hard and light and making the assailants weapon brittle. Will that work?
    That sounds promising. Could you give a few more details? 'Physical properties' covers a lot of ground, so it would help to narrow down which specific ones the power can affect.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    The physical properties he can manipulate are Plasticity: How well an object can be molded into different shapes, Elasticity: How well an object can stretch, Ductility: How well an object can be drawn into a much finer wire, Malleability: How well an object can be hammered into thin sheets, Hardness: How well an object can resist scratches/dents, Toughness: How well an object can absorb abuse with minimum damage. The character can Increase or decrease these properties in the objects within range of his ability. part of the abilily makes it great for making objects with things that wouldn't usually work while the rest of the parts of the ability can be used for fighting. Just two more things, I was wondering whether the power would be AoE or Touch. Because I was thinking if touch then the changes are permanent while if AoE then when the object is no longer in range then the effect will disappear. Myself I'd prefer the touch and permanent.
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    The physical properties he can manipulate are Plasticity: How well an object can be molded into different shapes, Elasticity: How well an object can stretch, Ductility: How well an object can be drawn into a much finer wire, Malleability: How well an object can be hammered into thin sheets, Hardness: How well an object can resist scratches/dents, Toughness: How well an object can absorb abuse with minimum damage. The character can Increase or decrease these properties in the objects within range of his ability. part of the abilily makes it great for making objects with things that wouldn't usually work while the rest of the parts of the ability can be used for fighting.
    No objections here. This seems like an interesting, flexible ability.

    Just two more things, I was wondering whether the power would be AoE or Touch. Because I was thinking if touch then the changes are permanent while if AoE then when the object is no longer in range then the effect will disappear. Myself I'd prefer the touch and permanent.
    That's largely a matter of taste. I'm not sure how I feel about making the effects permanent, but I can't think of any specific problems that it would cause. If any issues do arise, we could always add a limit on the amount of matter that can be affected at once.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Now I'm wondering what the mental properties of an object would be... >.>
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Ok that does it for the power. Can I post the character info here now? Since there's no link to a character directory that I can see.
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Ok that does it for the power. Can I post the character info here now? Since there's no link to a character directory that I can see.
    This is indeed the place to post new characters. Finished sheets are kept on the wiki.

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Here's the info.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Name: Jack Thanatos
    Level: Lvl 2
    Gender: Male
    Age: 18

    Appearance: 5'6" tall and a body build of dense muscles. Red hair brushed back with green eyes to match. His face always looks as if he thinking about something. He usually wears casual clothes that are black in color.

    Personality: He is a curious person that loves tinkering with anything that he can get to. He's friendly to those he has the same interests as like machines, armor, food, books and games. Lastly he can be whimsical.

    Ability: Property Manipulation- he can manipulate are Plasticity: How well an object can be molded into different shapes, Elasticity: How well an object can stretch, Ductility: How well an object can be drawn into a much finer wire, Malleability: How well an object can be hammered into thin sheets, Hardness: How well an object can resist scratches/dents, Toughness: How well an object can absorb abuse with minimum damage. To change an objects properties it needs to be in sight and touchable. Any part of his body part can be used to touch an object to change its properties. The larger the object, the more time it takes to change its properties. For the touching only his hands when covered can still affect objects. The changes he makes are a permanent change.

    Additional Uses: Though armor maybe a bit old his abilities can be used to make those with materials that you can't normally use and be effective. The same applies for machinery.

    Physical Traits: He has good enough speed to be considered a martial arts practitioner. His power is quite high as well. He follows the teachings of Kyokushin Karate Do of One hit One kill. Basically he tries to make an opening for one strong attack that can knock out the foe.

    Mental Traits: He can easily tinker with machines. He can also craft objects with ease. He is a determinator when it comes to something he has decided.

    Notable Equipment: Custom made Gauntlets and greaves. The things are a work in progress and up for an upgrade.
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Here's the info.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Name: Jack Thanatos
    Level: Lvl 2
    Gender: Male
    Age: 18

    Appearance: 5'6" tall and a body build of dense muscles. Red hair brushed back with green eyes to match. His face always looks as if he thinking about something. He usually wears casual clothes that are black in color.

    Personality: He is a curious person that loves tinkering with anything that he can get to. He's friendly to those he has the same interests as like machines, armor, food, books and games. Lastly he can be whimsical.

    Ability: Property Manipulation- he can manipulate are Plasticity: How well an object can be molded into different shapes, Elasticity: How well an object can stretch, Ductility: How well an object can be drawn into a much finer wire, Malleability: How well an object can be hammered into thin sheets, Hardness: How well an object can resist scratches/dents, Toughness: How well an object can absorb abuse with minimum damage. To change an objects properties it needs to be in sight and touchable. Any part of his body part can be used to touch an object to change its properties. The larger the object, the more time it takes to change its properties. For the touching only his hands when covered can still affect objects. The changes he makes are a permanent change.

    Additional Uses: Though armor maybe a bit old his abilities can be used to make those with materials that you can't normally use and be effective. The same applies for machinery.

    Physical Traits: He has good enough speed to be considered a martial arts practitioner. His power is quite high as well. He follows the teachings of Kyokushin Karate Do of One hit One kill. Basically he tries to make an opening for one strong attack that can knock out the foe.

    Mental Traits: He can easily tinker with machines. He can also craft objects with ease. He is a determinator when it comes to something he has decided.

    Notable Equipment: Custom made Gauntlets and greaves. The things are a work in progress and up for an upgrade.
    What school does he attend? Aside from that minor detail, you seem to have covered all the essentials. Assuming nobody has any objections, you should be fine to start playing whenever you like.

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Well there are three schools I saw in the wiki. I guess he'll attend Onizuka so he can be free for events out of school since he won't be pressured. I'm thinking of starting my character as neutral then seeing if stuff will influence him to be good or evil. As for starting the character, is there any place he can wander into to start an event? By event I mean something to influence his state of mind that is not fighting/
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    4chan, to deter pursuers
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    I think it's about time to start bringing in the next batch of characters, as Yori's arc should (if all goes well) end withing a month or so. I'll start writing them up on the wiki and link them as they get done.
    Spoiler
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Well there are three schools I saw in the wiki. I guess he'll attend Onizuka so he can be free for events out of school since he won't be pressured.
    The 'Azabu pressures its students' part is more of an opportunity than a restriction. It doesn't usually affect characters' out of school activities unless they do something really stupid or high profile.

    Also, now that I come to think about it, Jack is probably too old for Onizuka right now. If you want him to be a student there, he might need to become a few years younger.

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Yeah I plan on my character to do either stupid or high profile even maybe both. So Onizuka it is. Well how many years younger does he have to be? As to my previous question, I'm guessing there are no events around as of yet?
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Well how many years younger does he have to be?
    15 seems to be the maximum age for a Middle School student in Academy City.

    As to my previous question, I'm guessing there are no events around as of yet?
    Not one which fits your conditions (no fighting, accessible area, etc), no; Given that, perhaps the best approach would be to start one yourself. It's usually faster to take the initiative with things like this, especially when introducing a new character. For instance, there are at least two characters lingering in Onizuka right now, at the end of the school day. If Jack were to run into difficulties/start a scheme/make a spectacle of himself/etc nearby, then those two (and perhaps others) could be drawn into his shenanigans and start something rolling.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-09-12 at 12:06 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    15 it is then, I don't suppose there will be a Highschool he'll graduate to when the time comes? I'll check out the wiki again about the areas and think of something up then ask if there's anyone who wants to interact later.
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    15 it is then, I don't suppose there will be a Highschool he'll graduate to when the time comes? I'll check out the wiki again about the areas and think of something up then ask if there's anyone who wants to interact later.
    Three active schools is pretty much the limit of what we can handle right now; Any more would fragment the playerbase too much. As for possible interaction, see my edit above.

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    15 it is then, I don't suppose there will be a Highschool he'll graduate to when the time comes? I'll check out the wiki again about the areas and think of something up then ask if there's anyone who wants to interact later.
    Would he be out of school? He could run into Alia and/or her younger brother, if so...
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Surtr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Here and there
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    I came up with something and decided that a random thief will steal something from him. I am putting it up now. So whoever happens to spot Jack running after a thief around town then feel free to help or hinder him.
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

    Spoiler
    Show



    From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Well there are three schools I saw in the wiki. I guess he'll attend Onizuka so he can be free for events out of school since he won't be pressured. I'm thinking of starting my character as neutral then seeing if stuff will influence him to be good or evil. As for starting the character, is there any place he can wander into to start an event? By event I mean something to influence his state of mind that is not fighting/
    Moroe, Shougo, and Hajime are all at Onizuka and forever surrounded by morally grey events.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    I apologise for my lack of posts, gaize-I've been quite busy with study recently with a large number of tests and whatnot. Now that the worst of it is over, I'll get back to posting regularly. There'll be one out later today.

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Why are the Jaguars Chaotic Evil psychopaths? In canon, Skill-Out was just maladjusted, disenfranchised high school kids. Cao made a point for it to be shocking that a teenager had killed someone, because you know, Academy City doesn't usually go around letting people murder other people. Unless they are Espers.

    (Skill-Outs are not espers)

    Its kind of mind-boggling to think that Academy City would be okay with a bunch of psychopathic Level 0 Skill-Outs running around - especially because Skill-Out usually beat Espers with overwhelming numbers. Having Skill-Out members who automatically go for the kill is directly against most of what Academy City is about.

    EDIT: Also, Skill-Outs are for Level 0s. "Accepting" rogue Espers makes them no longer a Skill-Out gang, and more of a... amalgamation of the Esper gangs in canon and Skill-Out?

    Dunno how you have rogue Espers though. AC really just lets Espers do whatever they damn well please.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-09-13 at 05:54 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Orc in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    Read this

    Jaguar: The Jaguars are notorious for being a group of savage anarchists. Because of their chaotic and violent history, it is unknown when they became a proper Skill Out or what they were like before they became a pack of thieves, raiders, and vandals. They are usually at an uneasy truce with other Skill Out gangs, though some of the less unscrupulous gangs may try to manipulate and use them for their own purposes. Even though the Jaguars are not numerous, they're unpredictable and utterly bestial. Other Skill Out gangs and even Academy City forces have exterminated this gang several times in history, only for them to appear again some months later, under a new leader. It is possible, then, that the Jaguars are not so much a proper gang as they are the haven for the worst malcontents among the inhabitants of The Strange. Jaguars are ultimately only nominally a Skill Out gang; they typically care little for fighting for the rights of Level 0s. If they attack an ESPer, it's because they're bored, not because they have any noble intentions. Because they're such a chaotic group caring only for their own perverse pleasures, they are more likely than other Skill Out gangs to recruit disenfranchised or fugitive ESPers into their group.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    ...What? Look, if a gang is running around and killing Espers, then they really don't stand a chance in Academy City. Not with the satellites above them, not with the Espers on the ground, and not with Anti-Skill. The instant they reemerge they would be killed again, because, you know, having Espers murdered is usually a bad way to have more people come to your city to become Espers.

    E: Eh, whatever. I should be more active if I want to disagree on things before they are implemented.

    I WILL TOTALLY DO THAT NEXT TIME
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-09-13 at 06:03 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

    I don't get it. By what your saying then Souji should have been caught at the most two moths after he left. If Anti-skill couldn't capture him then wait till you have a chance to hit him from afar with tranq darts or something else. He shouldn't have been able to out run them for long enough to create multiple identities. The way you describe it if they know everything that is going on thanks to the satalites why not just eliminate crime all together?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •