New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Tale as Old as Last Wednesday [Maid IC]

"Teamwork would likely be the best strategy," Yuki states factually. "If we work together on a specific task and focus our efforts, we can accomplish our goals more effectively, and in a much more timely manner. Why?" the assassin turns her piercing green eye towards Lune. "Is there some you wanted to do by yourself?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah...is the prince perhaps shy of new people?" Ante suggests, knowing how hard it can be to make new friends...well, for her it was at least. Not many mortals were keen on befriending demons. Something about their reputation preceded them.

"Perhaps, if that is the case, a bit of individual work would be best, Miss Yuki." She says to the other maid. Or at least, forming into teams so that we might work on multiple tasks at once, yes?"
    Last edited by Trobby; 2012-06-12 at 11:03 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, teamwork/working in teams, cough, we should totally do that,"
    Merry nodded her head vigorously for a few seconds.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-12 at 03:25 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Yuki turns her gaze to the other maids, and studies them for a moment. "If someone wishes to work as an individual, I won't stop them. I was merely offering a suggestion for the most effective strategy," she shrugs at Ante.

She then turns to Merry and narrows her eye. "Can you cook?" she asks suspiciously.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

" Nothing really Ms. Yuki, I was just quite eager to get cleaning. " Lune thought a minute before speaking again.
    " I guess it's decided then! We will work in teams!" She was beyond excited to get started but that would have to wait.
    " Mr. Terran? Will you be putting these teams together or will we?"

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    She then turns to Merry and narrows her eye. "Can you cook?" she asks suspiciously.

"Huh?...Oh yea, sure. I mean of course! I am a maid and stuff...! I have......training?"
    Meridith/Merry said quickly trying to look like she was paying attention to Terran and a few of the other maids. But mostly she was thinking about the forbidden wing.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Terran stood back and listened to the maids discuss teamwork for tasks they hadn't exactly been given just yet.

"I shall leave arranging how thou tend'st thy duties in thy care... But, before lunch, perhaps thou should determinest quarters and fetchest for Miss Lune a uniform pro --"

There was a sound that stopped Terran still. It was the sound of 3 notes, played together like a very short roll, played on the piano, followed by a sound of two objects (Hands? Elbows? Something like that) hitting the keys once and remaining there.

Terran immediately looked worried, and began dashing away towards the inhabited end of the manor at full speed, bumping into whatever was in his path ((Roll to determine if you are in it: default is luck, but you can think of other ideas)). Over his shoulder, he called,

"Excuse me! There is an emergency of small proportions, please go about thy business!"

Leaving the maids, whether or not they were knocked over, to their own devices.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Normally, if Yuki were knocked down, she'd be able to roll across the floor and deftly spring back to her feet, or something like that.

But Terran catches her completely flat-footed. Before she can even say anything, the butler mows her down and tramples her underfoot.

Yuki is left sprawled out on the floor in a tangled heap, her eye spinning and her limbs twitching. After a moment of staring at the ceiling, she snaps back to her senses. "Wait!" she barks, leaping to her feet. She then sprints after Terran, a look of fierce determination on her face. "Do you require assistance? Is the Prince in danger?" she asks as she tries to catch up to the butler.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Ante, to her fortune, had her eye on the butler when he began his reckless careen down the hall, and just barely managed to step out of the way in time to avoid him, her dress playing in the wind caught by the sheer speed at which he ran.

She watched as Terran and Yuki ran off together, and snatched up her sister while she had the chance.

"Come on, girls! The master needs our help!" She shouts, as she marshals the rest of the maids to action.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

"Waaah!" Merry yelped as she pivoted rather gracefully on her right foot and avoided getting barreled over by Terran. She let out a sigh of relief and neatly removed any wrinkles from her uniform.

Any whom.

"Huh...oh right...yea...!"
    Merry sprung into action, the chains part of her uniform ensemble rattled a bit. She ran after them. Shenanigans, sure to ensue.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-14 at 02:44 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41

Griffon

Lune manages to jump out of Terran's way like a bolt of lightning. After a moment of quick recovery she joins in the mob of maids running after the head butler to help the master.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Terran skids to a halt at an intersection, creating what will probably be a small (but not needed to roll-for) pile-up of people halting suddenly. He turns around.

"Ladies. I appreciate thy enthusiasm... But this is not an external crisis, no need for swords-a-waving and flags-a-flying! Leon requireth my services as his heartfelt comerade first, and brother to his soul. Please: go to the rooms at the end of that hall, and select thy rooms, and equip Lune in all due propriety...And then, perhaps, he'll be willing to greet thee for lunch if my job is done well."

His face was pretty stern about this... But when he turned back around, he smiled and shook his head, and continued straight down the hallway, after directing the girls to the south side of the intersection.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-17 at 09:46 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

"...I suppose we were a bit hasty, weren't we?" Ante says, pressed against the throng of maids at her back. "What say we go do as he suggests, and pick out our rooms right now? Maybe there will be a spare change of uniforms in one of the rooms for you, Lune?"
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Curses! Merry was conflicted here, would she follow Terran anyway, albeit sneakily then. Curious devil girl was curious. Or would she join the others in selecting rooms? Clearly she had to be around to get dibs on the best room here. Like she could let the other girls get the better room! Though they were probably just all the same, but she didn't need to know that.

Curses. She put on a smile and nodded her head. "Yes, perhaps we should go along and select our rooms. Igetfirstdibs."

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Yuki sighs, folds her arms, and leans casually against the hallway wall. "Well, this job is certainly off to an interesting start..." she mutters once the butler is out of sight. "Well," she turns her eye towards the other maids, "I suppose we should do as he says." She steps away from the wall, and begins to casually walk off towards the bedrooms. As she walks, she gestures over her shoulder for the others to follow.

16. - Top - End - #46

Griffon

" Yes, let's hope so." She said quietly to Ante. " Oh I do hope it's blue. " Blue was and had always been her favorite color which wasn't a big shock to anyone if you thought about where she came from.
    Her own room....how strange a thought. Her old room had to be shared with a very large octopus leaving her with very little space. She hoped with her all her might that she would not have the same fate on land.
    " Ante, are there any octopus in these rooms?" She asked softly.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

"...Um...I think we can find one for you, if you need one?" Human sleeping habits sure are a lot different than she expected. Ante finds herself wondering if she'll have to bed with an eight-tentacled beast.

"...I tell you what, if there is a room with an octopus, you can have it. Okay?" Ante says, trying to sound as generous and polite as possible.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Hani-chan, meanwhile, had curled up and fallen asleep on Ante's shoulder. Then the mermaid girl spoke.

"'Octopi'," she sleepily amended, fidgeting into a more comfortable position.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

When Yuki and any maids who are following her reach the end of the hall, they find a little mini-hall connected to it. There are 4 rooms in that hall, though one of them is politely labelled "Terran's Room" and only the two in the middle are open, and appear uninhabited at a quick glance.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Yuki opens the door to the left open room, and steps inside. "Hm..." the muses aloud, surveying the room. She doesn't really car how luxurious or paltry the furnishings and comforts are. She's slept in much worse conditions. Like rain-filled trenches. Or with a roommate who had very bad taste in music. Very bad taste, indeed.

21. - Top - End - #51

Griffon

Lune smiled brightly at Ante and went to open up one of the other rooms to Yuki's right. The room had been done in white and light blue. There were no octopi but it already felt alot like home.
    " Is it okay if I take this one? I like it so very much." She said with a laugh.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

The room Yuki opened was designed with 3 beds. Furnishings were clean, but impersonal. Each bed had a chest and a nightstand, and there was a large wardrobe in one corner and a small desk in the other. It was also done in shades of blue, like the room next door.

The room Lune opened up was very much the same, but designed to hold two, and as a result, each person got much more space...Which means, of course, that it'd be the nicer room to stay in, if anyone's going to put up a fight about that.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-20 at 01:26 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

"Hmm...a three-bed room and a two-bed room...well, Hani and I are going to stay together of course, so I suppose we'll be bunking with you, Miss Yuki." The "brown-eyed" maid says, gently setting the little tiger girl on an empty bed.
    Last edited by Trobby; 2012-06-20 at 02:00 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

"You, whats yer face," She pointed at Lune while having her other hand on her hip after having had followed her into the two bed room, since she did not want to have to sleep in one with three others. "You and me, we're gonna share this room, but I'm takin' a bigger half, because I need more space, its a personal thing."

25. - Top - End - #55

Griffon

" Lune." She said a bit firmly. Her expression then returned to it's normal position: a bright smile. " That's fine Miss Merry."
    This place was turning to be just like home. The octopus was greedy with their space too...

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Fine with me," Yuki says with a small shrug, in response to Ante. "I do not think we will have any issues with these arrangements." She begins to walk around the room, examining it and studying it. "Blue. I like blue..." she muses idly.

She chooses not to comment on Meridith's rude treatment of Lune, for now.

Spoiler
    Show

Are there any closets, windows, trap doors, or other noteworthy features?
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-06-21 at 12:09 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

There's a large wardrobe in both rooms. A person could fit inside... I'm also going to add a small wall-mounted candlabra in each room.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Atreli View Post
    " Lune." She said a bit firmly. Her expression then returned to it's normal position: a bright smile. " That's fine Miss Merry."
    This place was turning to be just like home. The octopus was greedy with their space too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

There's a large wardrobe in both rooms. A person could fit inside... I'm also going to add a small wall-mounted candlabra in each room.

"Oooh, I claim the wardrobe...!"
    She yelped happily and hugged the wardrobe, though she really didn't have any other clothes than her maid uniform, and pajamas.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

The wardrobe shakes, ever so slightly, when she hugs it.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Out of curiosity, Merry opens the ward robe.