New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tale as Old as Last Wednesday [Maid IC]

Merry, who just came under realization that her perfume wasn't working when she caught a whiff of herself, flushed pink in the cheeks in her own embarrassment. Too busy fretting over herself to catch a glimpse of Ante's wriggling tail even by chance.

She scooted herself several feet away from Ante, a gesture, along with Merry's facial reaction that could be misunderstood.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

"..." Ante instantly pushes her legs together and scoots away. "Um...so....how about we go our seperate ways...and not tell anyone that this happened...okay?"

Blasted wardrobe. It just HAD to do that to her skirt...topped off with being pressed into the girl's breasts, she'll likely think her some sort of pervert now. Ante's face is just as red for entirely different reasons.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Yuki narrows her eye at the demon, scrutinizing him and his words. "I see..." she mused.

A wistful smile spreads across her face, and she lets out a soft, almost melancholy laugh. "Well, lucky for you, I know what it is like to do evil deeds for the greater good. So, I will not hurt you for doing your job."

She then arches an eyebrow. "But you may want to take a warning back to your associates. Whether or not this 'Ante' is here, hunting for her in this area is probably a very stupid idea. This estate is protected by monsters, sorcery, mad science, dangerous people like myself, and lots of political red tape. So you may want to rethink hunting for that demoness, or anyone else for that matter, around this estate and the surrounding areas. Unless, of course, you want to die or cause a diplomatic incident between dimensions..." she factually states. "Just a bit of friendly advice."
    "Oh, she's here!" He paused.

"Well...She's...Supposed to be here." He admits, since after all, he was expecting her when an assasin showed up. "Listen, I can just...Go home, and talk this whole mess over with the bosses, and this pretty little mess of rot won't suffer at all, right?"

The devil asked, with a pleading smile.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Yuki dismounts from atop the demon, though she keeps her grip on his throat. "I suppose that will do for now. Though if I catch you around here again, I won't hesitate to put a bullet or blade through one or more of your extremities. I haven't forgotten what you said about giving me to your boss; the only reason there's not a hunting knife planted between your legs right now is that I'd rather not deal with the attention your screaming would attract," she says, glaring intently. She then releases his throat, pushing him back slightly as she does so. "Now get out of here."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Merry

"Agreed. You keep your mouth shut and don't bring it up, and I'll keep my mouth closed,"
    She was almost close to saying that she don't make a stink about it. But yea.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you!"

He obediently vanishes in a puff of smoke, leaving no trace that he was ever even there.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

With the devil gone, Yuki pauses to dust herself off and make sure her uniform is in proper order. She then decides to return to the forsaken laboratory, in order to retrieve the weaponized rose and analyze the tesla coil.

Whether or not she bumps into anybody or anything along the way, though, is up in the air.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

"Good...good...that's us not telling anyone about anything we saw...well then...goodbye!"

Ante runs off, still trying to hold her tail under control beneath a bundle of fabric.

~Great...~ she thinks to herself. ~Now not only does the prince know my secret, but so does the closet lesbian! Well...not that there's anything wrong with that...she doesn't seem a bad girl...and I swear I recognize her from somewhere...!

These are Ante's thoughts as she goes rushing back to her room to fix her uniform in private.
    Last edited by Trobby; 2012-06-26 at 07:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

9. - Top - End - #159
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

As much as she would've loved some company that didn't hate her it was probably best that she not wake him. Reaching up she grabbed an extra maid outfit (Yay blue!) and headed down the hallway after donning her new apparel.
    ' I wonder what the others are up to...' She thought to herself. ' I hope they haven't started work without me. I do so want to be a good maid.'
    When Lune reached the bedrooms no one was in sight. She called out a few names of the maids but no answer, it was then that she heard a noise from the other room in the wardrobe.
    " Hello?" She called aloud as she stepped inside it.
    Last edited by Atreli; 2012-06-26 at 08:08 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Lune, of course, ends up in the lab. She may feel some laquer drop on her head like saliva in transit, but the wardrobe is polite.

[Meanwhile...]

The man asleep on the laundry pile woke up, and noticed Lune's retreating back. She'd not have heard him, but he mumbled after her...

"Hmmm.... So they're here, huh? Well, that person's probably sulking...I sense a situation that could use a certain tomcat's loving attention."

He got up and stretched, doing several moves only vaguely possible for the human spine. And then, as his eyes narrowed with deep contentment, he smiled.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-26 at 08:10 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

When Lune enters the lab, she sees Yuki standing near the tesla coil. Yuki has managed to gather together several tools, spools of wire, pieces of scrap metal, and other items for tinkering on a nearby table. The weaponized-rose-in-a-glass is also on the table. The assassin has a sketchbook in hand, and is idly making diagrams and blueprints for what looks like a portable death ray.

When she hears Lune's footsteps, Yuki looks up from her work. After a moment's pause, she simply states: "This is exactly what it looks like."

She then goes back to sketching and analyzing.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Merry felt so embarrassed about the whole incident. Stupid perfume didn't work, last time she bought a product from an underworld dealer. Hmmph!

"Darn it....to home,"
    She huffed as she hastily made her way back to the room.

---------------
    She wearily smiled at Skelly. "I couldn't find a small wagon or cart....but...I won't stop looking. Though, I think right now...I oughta' start doing actual maid work.......or risk being given the boot."

13. - Top - End - #163

Griffon

" I have no doubt of that Ms. Yuki." Lune said with her usual smile. " Just let me know if you need any help. " She kept out of the other's maid's way and decided to poke around the rest of the lab. The large runed cabinet caught her eye and she walked over to it. Running her hand along it's edge she asked quietly. " Ms.Yuki do you know what this is? " She cleared her throat. " Have you opened it yet?"

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"The one with the wards?" Yuki asks. She walks over to a nearby desk, and begins to root through it. "Yes, but it cannot be opened. At least not by any of us. Ah, here we are," she says, pulling out a pair of tinted goggles.

She then pauses for a moment, before shrugging. "Huh. I guess the Mimic stuck to our bargain." She then looks over at Lune. "The wardrobe monster didn't give you any trouble, did it? I told him to eat anyone else, and you seem to have gotten here in one piece..."

15. - Top - End - #165

Griffon

" Too bad." She mumbled as she glanced at it again.
    " It feels so familar even though I've never seen it before in my life."
    She shook her head almost like she was brushing cobwebs away. For a second she thought she'd been hearing things when Yuki spoke again.
    " Wait, wait they're BOTH monsters??!! You humans are such strange creatures! Why on earth would want to stick something so horrible in your bedroom?"

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Merry felt so embarrassed about the whole incident. Stupid perfume didn't work, last time she bought a product from an underworld dealer. Hmmph!

"Darn it....to home,"
    She huffed as she hastily made her way back to the room.

---------------
    She wearily smiled at Skelly. "I couldn't find a small wagon or cart....but...I won't stop looking. Though, I think right now...I oughta' start doing actual maid work.......or risk being given the boot."
    The Skeleton nods thoughtfully. He seems to have pulled himself back into a sitting position at the foot of her bed.

..Though he made a little hand gesture with both hands... It was sort of like...One hand was some sort of...4-legged animal, maybe? A table? And the other sat on top of it. Both hands bobbed up and down together. Then he pointed to somewhere outside the window, inquiringly.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Merry stared dumbly at the Skelly as it took a while for her to process this. The pointing at the window she got, that was easy. "You want me to look outside the window? Okay.."

So she walked over to the window and peered out of it.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-26 at 09:07 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Mr. Skelly shook his head, clacking his jaw a bit for her attention. He pointed again to the window...But then moved his hand in an arc, turning it like a path heading East for a bit, then turning north. He repeated the 'man on something' gesture, and then added a new one: the 'man' hand in the cupped other hand.

If he was losing bones from this, they were just part of his sitting-pile anyway.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-26 at 09:12 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"No, only the one in my room is a monster, to my knowledge," Yuki aloofly replies in response to Lune's freakout. "Its a Mimic. It copies the form of a piece of furniture somebody would be willing or liable to open. Typically, it matches its surroundings, or poses as something interesting to a specific person. A reliquary or coffin to trick a graverobber, a treasure chest to trick an adventurer, and apparently a wardrobe to trick a maid."

She then smiles. "But as I said, he has been dealt with. I don't think he'll be causing any further problems, especially since you didn't even know it was a monster."

Yuki then hands Lune a fire extinguisher, before walking back over to the Tesla coil and putting the tinted goggles and some padded work gloves on. "Read the instructions on that. If either this machine or myself should happen to burst into flames, use it quickly."

Yuki then tries to dismantle the Tesla coil.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d6)[4]

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

It does not burst into flames. Instead, as she accidentally messes with it, everything metal in the room clings to the ground as if magnetized....And then the coil burst into flames.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Merry was growing agitated from her lack of understanding and tried to clear her mind. She was going try to focus her mind on trying to figure out translations on what Skelly may be trying to say. She took a deep breath and zen-ly inhaled. Power of will, roh roh.

Spoiler
    Show
    Will: (1d6x4)[4]

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

He appears to be trying to tell her that there is somewhere outside she can get a cart, but that's as much as she can figure.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

The sudden magnetization of the room is quite unfortunate for Yuki, due to the fact that she has a brace of pistols strapped around her waist, and the fact that her left arm is completely made of metal.

With a loud metallic clang, her left arm completely detaches at the shoulder, and slams down to the ground, taking the sleeve of her uniform with it. At the same time, the holster of pistols is forcefully dragged down her legs, yanking her skirt down with it. A pair of lacy blue panties that match her uniform are revealed, and somewhere in the distance a wolf whistle can be heard. And then, most terribly of all, the Tesla coil explodes into flames.

The assassin stands in silence for a few seconds, her gaze slowly drifting down from her severed arm, to her lack of a skirt, and then to the blazing hunk of technology. "Hm," Yuki muses aloofly, her thoughtful expression illuminated by the warm glow of the fire. "Well this is certainly not one of my proudest moments." The robotic arm on the floor twitches a few times, for emphasis.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    He appears to be trying to tell her that there is somewhere outside she can get a cart, but that's as much as she can figure.
    'Sooo...outside.....the outside of the mansion? The side of the mansion you pointed at with the the window?" She asked Skelly.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-26 at 10:16 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175

Griffon

Lune doesn't waste any time and uses the fire extinguisher to put out the flames. She smiles a moment before reaching down and grabbing Yuki's severed arm. Her questioning eyes watch it twitch. " You are most peculiar one Ms. Yuki but that's okay so am I." Lune's gaze flickers back to the tesla coil and the surrounding objects. "I suppose we should get to cleaning all this up soon. It looks absolutely dreadful."

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    'Sooo...outside.....the outside of the mansion? The side of the mansion you pointed at with the the window?" She asked Skelly.
    Skelly nods. Good enough, anyway.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Yuki raises her eyebrow. "Hm. After your reaction to the Mimic, I expected you to 'flip out' over the fact my arm fell off." She then takes the severed cybernetic from Lune's grasp, though not forcefully. She then attempts to work the limb back into its mechanical housing, which had thankfully stayed connected to her shoulder. The force of the magnetization had only been enough to de-socket the limb, rather than entirely rip it from her body.

Still, Yuki suppressed a shudder, thankful that she'd decided to have a few annoying pieces of shrapnel and bullet fragments surgically removed just before beginning this assignment.

After a moment, a series of clicks are heard, and her left arm begins to flex. "Ah, there we go. Pity about the sleeve, though..." she mutters, yanking the severed sleeve back up to her shoulder and pinching it between the metal joint so it stays in place for the time being. "Shouldn't be too difficult to fix."

She then kneels down to grab her skirt and gun holster, and promptly pulls them back up. "My apologies for the free show," she deadpans.

Once her body and attire are back in order, Yuki looks around the room. "Yes, I suppose we should try to clean this place up. It doesn't look like its been used in many years, but the Prince may still appreciate our efforts."

Yuki then begins to clean and organize. As she works, she asks: "So, how are things between you and that other maid? Meridith, I believe her name is?"

Spoiler
    Show

Skill to clean: (1d6x4)[4]

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Well, that's not very clean at all; Yuki caused several avalanches of strange magic crystals and odd devices when trying to put things away, and now it's sort of unorganized chaos. Can Yune save the day?
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-27 at 01:04 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Skelly nods. Good enough, anyway.

"Alrighty...I'll be right back and stuffs,"
    She nodded as she hastily made her way from the servant's quarters...or whatever, to outside the mansion, presumably behind the mansion.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

She finds a building with horses grazing in small-fenced in areas that are connected to their stalls. It's a nice-looking stable, with enough horses for all the residents in clean stalls. The smell of hay fills the air. There's a small carriage-house attached, and it would likely contain a small cart.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-27 at 05:11 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)