New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

[Ilpholin's Office]

"We'll see." Ilpholin doesn't really eat much nowadays. In fact it's pretty much 24 hours of work of some sort or another. The benefits being a demon gives you tends to be a downside as well.

Either way, she settles in and waits.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-07-11 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office

And while she's waiting, a text message arrives. Though if more convenient, this post can be retconned to have happened to a different plot clone in whatever location and timeline fits best.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hi Ilphy. I'm missing you. Can we meet up somewhere quiet and chat? Love, Darcy
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Hall Area?

Marciano grins and exposes his black and yellow teeth. So, someone wan'ed somethin' from me? 'Oo wan's t' talk t' me? The Grandfather simply stares. Then., a cultists jumps out the black van, wearing the blue and red robes of The Sanctum of Dust. He has a sack on his shoulder, something inside it, most likely dead.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Phone]

After some checking, a reply comes.

Spoiler
    Show
    I've got a meeting in Riverside shortly. I can meet you after that at Sawyer's Inn around [Insert appropriate time]. Come alone and disguised though. Eyes are everywhere. Love Ilph.

Ilpholin doesn't need wayward satellites catching her meeting Watch members. Granted, they are kind of hard to avoid, having their fingers in every major pie event. Still...

The meeting with the vampires are about two-three posts from being done, but because of that Ilph can easily plot clone to the Darcy meeting.

[Main Room]

"Oi! Doesn't anyone knock?" Stu says to the person wearing the blood red robe with obsidian black trim (not the one that hoped out of the van who is in a different timeline no doubt). He waves his flamethrower around menacingly.

"Can't you read the sign? Hotties only. And fully concealing robes aren't hot."

Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Main Room]

Clarissa's Mind: That's it! That's it! That's it! Grr! Arrgh! Rawr!

Every unrivaled drop of the foul, fetid bile of pent up aggression and animosity and rancor, that perfect blend of bitterness and darkness so long consigned to sputter and bubble and froth, a geyser bottled up within the bastion of Clarissa's soul for day upon day now as she's tried and tried and tried yet again to strive to be something her husband, Dave, could look upon without fear in his eyes, something...someone that he could be proud to share the infinite bliss of marriage with corrodes away in a puff of carcinogenic soot. This soot billows out and wafts out from the wreckage in plumes of raven glory as a seething puddle contaminates Clarissa's very being, seeping into every pore, blasting through every vein.

A lone chunk of ice clobbers Clarissa in the back of the head with an gut-wrenching crunch. It draws nothing more than a lone, hollow tear from the often ostentatious beast.

"Forgive me, Dave."

And with that doleful plea, Clarissa stands, and withdraws. Not physically. Merely emotionally.

That bodes ill for both Zefir and Chaos.

Her tendrils regroup at her side as she regally stands, battered by a hail of iceballs, no doubt. When she reaches her full height, now a towering seven feet, the main room may experience a blackout as electricity leaps out of the electrical appliances dotting the room. Glass rains from above as the voltage running through the wires spikes. The paranormal wrath steers clear of Isabelle, who likely won't get zapped by any of the electricity.

Freezing as She is, Clarissa shivers before snapping Her fingers, a depraved smirk crossing Her face as the animal who withstood hell on earth at the hands of mankind arises to once again put a mortal thingy in its place. Let it never be said that the gods do not bleed! The world favors the strong, yes, but the weak take up arms against that which they cannot comprehend.

In one breath, Her body ignites in a torrent of violet flame, melting all that it should touch with unearthly flame.

Bristling with fervent passion as She is, Her body adjures that the debonair goddess thrash Chaos into next week! She aims her right palm at Chaos.

"You know what else breaks like glass?"

She mutters a hasty spell designed to block teleportation under Her breath.

"You do!"

There's only one phrase which can describe exactly what Clarissa's next action is.

Shoop da whoop! I'm a' firin' mah lazer!

Of course, the laser is less "I'll fry you with light energy" and more reliant upon "I'll shove you against this wall and keep pushing you against it until you go splat." The laser won't be fatal if it hits, but it might immobilize Chaos and break some of the bones in his body.

This is the Clarissa that conveyed to Zee that it would altogether wreck this world.
    [Main Room]

Well.. Seems like she is angry isn't she?

In the moment of the blackout and while glass rains down Chaos creats a shield out of the earth around him. He's not dump and uses his abilities to pass through the floor allowing him to move away. Not that he wants to escape, but well even he knows things like that can't be good. So the laser will likly just his a stone doll who breaks immediatelly as it reaches the wall.

After she fired her laser and maybe notice that it was just a doll she might hear chaos speak up once again. The voice seems to come from everywhere.

"My. My. My.
    Your temper is smaller than an ant... or an elektron? Well, Force won't be the way to solve your problem. If you want I can offer you a trade. But only smart people would do that so I wonder if you even listen to it."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #456
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Oi! Doesn't anyone knock?" Stu says to the person wearing the blood red robe with obsidian black trim (not the one that hoped out of the van who is in a different timeline no doubt). He waves his flamethrower around menacingly.

"Can't you read the sign? Hotties only. And fully concealing robes aren't hot."

[Main Room]

The hooded individual turns to the man with the flamethrower. With a grin on the being's face he respond speaking with a peculiar male tone.
    Huhuhu! Well then! I musta missed the memo! Didn't realize that full robes weren't allowed in this facility! Too bad, so sad. Though now that I think about, this red...its just SIMPLY awful!
    The man flicks his his fingers causing the robe to turn a pumpkin orange with royal purple trim in a blink of an eye. The hood also disappearing the man's face.
    Thar we go now! Much better don't ya think? Now then what was I here for again? Destruction of the Universe as we know it?...No I think its was somethin' bout a fancy new hat I wanted!...Nah, I don't its either. Maybe this's a Surprise party for my 2,200th birthday?! Could be! Could be... I know I asked for flamethrowers and lots o' explosions, but I have more people worshipping me than just you lad? Nope, definitely think it was the Universe thing! Such a pity, I could really use a party right now.

He stares at Stu for a solid momen, his amber Dragon-like eyes seeming to pierce your soul...or maybe he's just insane. Hard to really pinpoint. Oh wait he's talking to you again.
    You seema little confused lad? Not that what I have to say would have any really importance to you now. So why don'tcha do me a favor, and show me to person incharge in this quaint litlle abode. OH! Maybe its you! Your the one in charge here at AMEN aren'tya? Now that would be lucky.

((Just imagine his voice from this point forward))
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's Phone

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll be the heavily pierced blonde teenage girl.
    Darcy texts back.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #458
    Pixie in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Office]

That's too bad, really. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Perhaps a smidgen more deluded, disillusioned, and deranged now that he fell and took a tumble down a hill and broke his crown and all, but that's more or less the same thing.

Ilphy won't have to wait very long at all for The Hatter to arrive on site! Trundling a childish red wagon along behind him, he shuffles on over to Ilphy's door and attempts to rap on it vigorously and formally!

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

9. - Top - End - #459
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SerphIvanXin123 View Post
    [Portal--->Biolab]

From the portal in the lab whence they went, they return. The 7 sins manage to finish the task, completely appearing human at that, and return to Megan's Biolab. It took them about half a day give or take to complete the task. Hey the time limit was 24 hrs so it should be ok. Damien has the power source in his arms and puts it carefully on a safe looking table and calls out to Megan.

"The task is done. I have your power source right here. Our parts done now right?"

((I'm assuming since we're not going to RP it, the team succeeded. If you don't think what I posted as the outcome is appropriate feel free to tell me in the OOC thread so I can either delete or edit this post.))
    BioLab
    Eh...Damien will have easily gotten it, yes.
    Megan looks over the power source carefully, using a scanner to make sure it's okay.
    "Mmmmm...yeah. Your part is done."
    She picks it up easily with a hand and deposits the cylinder with a handle into the bigger device she made for it. She turned it, and locked it in with a sigh.
    "Whelp, one more step in making my lab completely self sufficient..."
    Now if only she could make matter herself...oh well, a girl could only dream.
    "Now onto your armor...judging from what I've seen, you all can transform to some degree and you need something that'll easily keep shape with your transformations?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #460
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Biolab- Another Time

"No. He can grant a Wish, but He cannot effect Earth in any way as it's the opposite of His purview. Should you want precious metals or stones, He will supply you with them from His treasury." Likewise, if Dalachrech did the same thing, He would only be able to affect a vertebrate that willingly put itself under His power and let Him change it, but He could force a change on an invertebrate as it is what He mystically represents.
    ((Mindfreak, please reply. Thank you ))
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

11. - Top - End - #461

Biolab- Another Time

"No. He can grant a Wish, but He cannot effect Earth in any way as it's the opposite of His purview. Should you want precious metals or stones, He will supply you with them from His treasury." Likewise, if Dalachrech did the same thing, He would only be able to affect a vertebrate that willingly put itself under His power and let Him change it, but He could force a change on an invertebrate as it is what He mystically represents.
    BioLab - Another Time
    "Look, I just need to know if he can grant me the one thing I want. I want a village that is still rather primitive, they need to still be using bronze swords and all that. And everyone else around them also are using that. Do you think your boss could grant me control of such a village? On that perhaps worships gods, and not the land itself?"

Megan...what are you planning?
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #462
    Orc in the Playground

Biolab- Another Time

"There are several villages I know of in Outside that fit those requirements. Most are poorly defended, and I could easily swoop in and tell them you're their new chief. Would that be acceptable, or would you prefer Pazuzu to create them magically? The former may leave them with little free will, especially if they aren't very strong-willed, and the latter may have side-effects as magic of such power rarely doesn't have something you weren't expecting." Nephrim suspects that Megan is after power; setting herself up as a queen-goddess using her technology to wipe out any resistance. However, her player isn't so sure that Megan is the kind of person that wants to rule a nation.

13. - Top - End - #463

BioLab - Another Time
    The player is more correct than the character

Megan shakes her head.
    "Simply show me a village that worships a cat-girl goddess and I'll do the rest."
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #464
    Orc in the Playground

Biolab- Another Time

Nephrim assumes Megan is asking for the same reason why Nephrim would want a low-tech village, although Nephrim's set her sights considerably higher than a single measly bronze-age village.

"I can take you to one know, if you'd like. Are you scared of heights or flying?" Nephrim might answer 'tough' if the answer is yes.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Adam's estate has some weird cat-person based religion Recaiden set up that I still don't understand fully.

[Ilpholin's Phone]

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll be the smoking hawt drow who's looking for a good time.

Ilpholin is kidding of course.
    Partially.

[Ilpholin's Office]

"Come in." Ilpholin says. And the door swings open on its own for the Hatter to enter at his leisure!

[Main Room 3.0?]

Stu, the flower, stares at this guy for a bit. At least that's what the flower might be doing. It doesn't have eyes so it may as well have fallen asleep. Really hard to tell.

"Well I don't know. Do you want the person in charge of AMEN or the thing in charge of AMEN?" One's got the organization, the other's got the building.

"Oh forget it. You get the thing. No way am I sharing that hot piece of UMPH," And to emphasize, Stu does a lewd pelvic thrust at this point, "With anyone if I can help it."

At this point, Stu bangs on the walls to get the Thing in the Wall's attention. "OI! You! You got a visitor! They promised you cake."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

16. - Top - End - #466

Biolab- Another Time

Nephrim assumes Megan is asking for the same reason why Nephrim would want a low-tech village, although Nephrim's set her sights considerably higher than a single measly bronze-age village.

"I can take you to one know, if you'd like. Are you scared of heights or flying?" Nephrim might answer 'tough' if the answer is yes.
    BioLab - Another Time
    Megan shakes her head.
    "Nope, but give me a minute before you bring me. Might as well as convince them that I'm a goddess now..."
    She slips away and comes back wearing the same clothes with silver glinting underneath.
    "Ready."
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #467
    Orc in the Playground

Biolab- Another Time --> Out

Nephrim stands up and stretches out her wings, making them slightly larger before jumping and flying towards Megan and trying to pick her up, flying out of the base from a nearby window. "Don't struggle; I won't let go till we're a survivable fall distance from the ground."

To a Bronze Age Village in Outside!

18. - Top - End - #468

BioLab - Another Time -> Out
    "Actually, when we get there you should drop me from above, high enough that you look like an eagle in the sky."
    To outside!
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #469
    Pixie in the Playground

[Ilphy's Office]

The Hatter bursts into Ilphy's office, teetering unsteadily to and fro, parking his red wagon and spreading bottles of salubrious brandy to quaff before Ilpholin, mumbling to himself,

"Suddenly, I'm everyone's parcel courtier. Pfft!"

Humbly, he spins the bottles about so that Ilphy can read the labels upon them. A certain someone sent Ilphy bottles of 12 Star Metaxa brandy, Armagnac brandy, and XO Cognac brandy. The companies that produced them are quite celebrated throughout the Nexus. Along with the gaudy set of brandy drinking glasses that accompany them, it would stand to reason that the setup would cost a fortune on the open market compared to the cheaper, less refined selection of alcohols widely available throughout the Nexus.

"The Hatteress sends her regards."

"And now, for my opening present."

The Hatter announces in his most regal voice (with a rolling of r's and everything).

He withdraws a briefcase and attempts to slide it across the table to Ilphy. It is already unlatched, and, if Ilphy is to open it, she'll find a cool haul of cash inside. And a pair of those funny glasses with the huge eyebrows and a giant plastic nose.

"That's meant to supplement AMEN's current budget for the month."

But wait! There's more!

Next post!

20. - Top - End - #470
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Main Room 3.0?]

Stu, the flower, stares at this guy for a bit. At least that's what the flower might be doing. It doesn't have eyes so it may as well have fallen asleep. Really hard to tell.

"Well I don't know. Do you want the person in charge of AMEN or the thing in charge of AMEN?" One's got the organization, the other's got the building.

"Oh forget it. You get the thing. No way am I sharing that hot piece of UMPH," And to emphasize, Stu does a lewd pelvic thrust at this point, "With anyone if I can help it."

At this point, Stu bangs on the walls to get the Thing in the Wall's attention. "OI! You! You got a visitor! They promised you cake."
    The unknown man stares at the flower fascinated or perhaps horrified that a flower could talk but again why would give a damn to begin with, he's was here to do a job that at some point he would actually do it. He does nothing but grin sadistically at Stu lewd posture
    A woman and a beast are in charge of this place! Ho, Ho, I LOVE IT! Like one of those child my uncle used to tell me about, you know the one where the beast tears the woman shreds for being so stupid to love a beast! Those are simply best, made me half the I am today.

He makes sweeping gesture with his hands to the flower man to lead on.
    PLEASE, Please! By all means lead on this splendid beast of yours. He might actually be worth my time here.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

21. - Top - End - #471

[Main Room 3.0?]

I never left. That is why you said I'm in charge of building. Also Stu you owe me cake, or part of yourself.

Eyes start opening on the walls and the ceiling.

And what would one of AMEN's great guest would like totalk about?

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D_Lord View Post
    [Main Room 3.0?]

I never left. That is why you said I'm in charge of building. Also Stu you owe me cake, or part of yourself.

Eyes start opening on the walls and the ceiling.

And what would one of AMEN's great guest would like totalk about?
    The hooded figures laughs as he raises his hands in the air.
    Haha! Well ain't this a splendid surprise! Its a talking wall! With its own pair of eyes, or should I say pairs of eyes! Simply MARVELOUS! Its a pleasure to meet ya sir, madame, whatever you are. it matters not to me. Come, sit, share some tea with me why dontcha? Boiled it me-self using the tears of this adorable little unicorn I maimed and dismembered earlier this morning.

Sure enough the crazy hooded loon is sitting in a floating holding a pot of tea. It smells sweet, not that he'd really expect the wall to smell anything. Though it wouldn't shock him if it did. After pouring a cup for himself he continues blathering on
    Unfortunately, your little companion lied to you though. I don't have any cake to give you to on this occasion. Would ya take a "Warning of Apocalypse resulting in the End of All Life as we know it" for compensation? If you don't I'm gonna tell ya about it anyway. Consider it a present! Ooo! I hope today's your birthday then!
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2012-07-12 at 08:54 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473

[Main Room 3.0?]

Black threads start pouring out the walls, forming a black hooded figure.

Don't mine if I do.

It takes a cup and drinks some. Then spits it out.
    Female pain tears of unicorn , philistine. Male are much better.

Then it eats the cup.

Still end of all life as you know it. Interesting, so causing or trying stop?

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

24. - Top - End - #474
    Dwarf in the Playground

The mysterious nods with a smile. He doesn't appear offended that the wall just rejected his tea one bit. Then again he hasn't even touched his.
    I could not agree more with you. But male unicorns are so these days. Oh, but male tears have sweet taste. That reminds me I got to find one sometime. Now that introductions are out of the way, onto buisness.

Unfortunately, as much I enjoy the daily routine mass murder, maybe the occasion genocide, I'm afraid this one takes a bit farther then I please. Some young lad, barely 900 years old within my group doesn't much for this end of all life. Oh by the way, were called the Sages of Nine by the way. Anywho, we caught some ancient creature, or being, or whatever fancy for naming it. We chose the term The Plague. It goes about eating the usual stuff ancient beings of pure evil would: humans, cats, cattle, mountainsides, planets, a bit o' salad here and there, and anything else sentient or made of matter. Apparently he whiff of you guys and we foresaw him coming here and making you guys at AMEN and all the other Organizations into a nice 7-Course Meal. You'll squabble with the Plague, but he'll win and eat'cha all the same, and then game over for all of us.

We Sages didn't take much a liking to that especially the little sprite, think his was Velvetta, Valsalvo, Vallasito; eh some fancy elvish name. The little pup asked me and the other sages to go about this Nexus world, a fancy name if I do say so myself. He wants us to go around speak with the other Organizations. He thinks he broker some kind of alliance, or agreement with all you lads. He's cooking up a plan right now with some fancy god-killer artifacts he's locating.

So what do ya say? Wanna team with some goody-two shoe lads and girls for a good old World-Ending Prevention Party?

Clearly this man's rambling would confuse most average people, and perhaps even the geniuses among this world. Nontheless, the man grins wryly at the wall with its many pairs of eyes hoping he got the message through.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilphy's Office]

"Wine. How... classic." Ilpholin says, setting aside the bottles some place where they wouldn't get in the way.

She'll open the briefcase and raises an eyebrow. "I thought I asked for small UnMarxed bills?"

Ow.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #476

Quote Originally Posted by Righty View Post
    The mysterious nods with a smile. He doesn't appear offended that the wall just rejected his tea one bit. Then again he hasn't even touched his.
    I could not agree more with you. But male unicorns are so these days. Oh, but male tears have sweet taste. That reminds me I got to find one sometime. Now that introductions are out of the way, onto buisness.

Unfortunately, as much I enjoy the daily routine mass murder, maybe the occasion genocide, I'm afraid this one takes a bit farther then I please. Some young lad, barely 900 years old within my group doesn't much for this end of all life. Oh by the way, were called the Sages of Nine by the way. Anywho, we caught some ancient creature, or being, or whatever fancy for naming it. We chose the term The Plague. It goes about eating the usual stuff ancient beings of pure evil would: humans, cats, cattle, mountainsides, planets, a bit o' salad here and there, and anything else sentient or made of matter. Apparently he whiff of you guys and we foresaw him coming here and making you guys at AMEN and all the other Organizations into a nice 7-Course Meal. You'll squabble with the Plague, but he'll win and eat'cha all the same, and then game over for all of us.

We Sages didn't take much a liking to that especially the little sprite, think his was Velvetta, Valsalvo, Vallasito; eh some fancy elvish name. The little pup asked me and the other sages to go about this Nexus world, a fancy name if I do say so myself. He wants us to go around speak with the other Organizations. He thinks he broker some kind of alliance, or agreement with all you lads. He's cooking up a plan right now with some fancy god-killer artifacts he's locating.

So what do ya say? Wanna team with some goody-two shoe lads and girls for a good old World-Ending Prevention Party?

Clearly this man's rambling would confuse most average people, and perhaps even the geniuses among this world. Nontheless, the man grins wryly at the wall with its many pairs of eyes hoping he got the message through.
    Ahhhh one of those. Well I'll see what people want to come, and if no one does I'll just jump timelines again.

MagOffice
    Hey Magssome guy wants help to save the world.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #477

MagOffice

The cyborg scowls, rolls his eyes, and puts a gun to his own head. He's not feeling particularly suicidal, it's just what he feels is a necessary precaution when dealing with Dark Lord's sort of abomination.

"Good for him. Has he considered joining Watchtower?"
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

28. - Top - End - #478
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D_Lord View Post
    Ahhhh one of those. Well I'll see what people want to come, and if no one does I'll just jump timelines again.
    The man claps his hands together, from all other assumption pleased by the wall's answer.
    Ah, Splendid then! I say then my job here near well complete then. Unless you anymore regarding the Plague, or about that little brat from HALO from thinks he can pull rabbit out of the hat, maybe even one that's not just a head! Hoho, now that would be a sight to see!
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2012-07-12 at 10:30 PM.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Pixie in the Playground

[Ilphy's Office]

"Wine. How... classic." Ilpholin says, setting aside the bottles some place where they wouldn't get in the way.

She'll open the briefcase and raises an eyebrow. "I thought I asked for small UnMarxed bills?"

Ow.
    [Ilphy's Office]

>.> <.< >.<

Owowowowow! It burns!

The Hatter notes that Ilphy doesn't seem all that enthusiastic about Roxanne's gift! Hah! He told her she should have gone with flowers but did she listen? Noooo! He'll rub this in her face next time she approaches him with a insufferably smug smile on her face and then, after he adumbrates the circumstances, she'll beat him up and...

Nope! That's a bad idea! Bad!

"Those bills are Marxed! I couldn't tell. They were so cleverly disguised!"

>.<

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilphy's Office]

Yeah, Ilpholin has that whole no drinking anything given by other people. It's a wise drow policy. Flowers would have gone over better, no doubt.

"Uh-huh..."

Well after selling Marciano so little for so much and getting it all upfront, Ilpholin's not nearly worried about the budget anymore. Still every little bit means another lab space for someone new.

"Well it's all right here, so case closed."
    She'll close the case and put it aside.

Ilpholin looks to the Hatter, knowing there's more.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast