New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Shayan's Lab

After she trails off, Cin sets his mug aside to try and set both hands on either side of her face to hold it still while he kisses her forehead. "I will try my absolute best, but, I will say I'd rather have a logical you than one who was too drug addled to even speak. I just hope that you won't forget about me, or more appropriately, us if you lose your emotional half. I am very much more than grateful to have you as a companion and would hate to lose you either way, but like I said, objectively, you're more capable as a medical practitioner or assistant than an Oracle."
    Shayan's Lab

Shayan nearly melts into his hands, a tension in her face fading for the moment as his lips find her furrowed brow.

She smiles for him wistfully, "Ever practical, even in the face of a broken mind. I have options now that I did not before. That seems to be the running theme of my life ever since I met you. I can only hope it continues onwards." The oracle leans forward and tries to rest her head against Cin's shoulder for a moment, her vines lowering her until her feet are flat against the ground.

"Thank you for that, and for letting me know your decision."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

Shayan's Lab

Cin closes his eyes and rests his head on hers, running the fingers of one hand slowly through her hair. "You asked after all." He tells her quietly. "But this can all be dealt with later. It's been a long day and we should rest." He says, trying to gently pick her up and carry her to a couch for them to lay on.

3. - Top - End - #423

Shayan's Lab

She's unsure why she put a couch in her labspace, but she's very grateful for the inclusion now.

"Orrr..." she begins as her eyes go dull and distant for a moment, with a hungry undertone that hasn't been present before, "We could test just how long your lungs can hold out before you pass out from lack of oxygen to the brain. Care to hear my prediction?" Shayan attempts to curl her hands around Cin's shoulders and draw herself up on top of him horizontally, tongue darting out over her teeth teasingly.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

Shayan's Lab

Cin chuckles and looks back into her eyes. "Oh...I wouldn't say I want to only hear it." He teases back before trying to pull her head close to test just that.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Mad Hatter's Lab]

"Well, we first have to play god with the subatomic particles in whatever we're converting into whatever it is we're focused on producing. Depending on the mass of the subatomic particles, we sometimes have to treat them with a mass recovery procedure."

Because, at the subatomic level, the law of conservation of mass stops working.

"We fuse these atoms together or, through fission, bzap them apart after we've normalized them. We've tapped into the thermal energy of the valcano to attain sufficient energy to power these processes, and after the initial energy dump they're pretty much self-sustaining. As for where we get the atoms? We draw our reserve from rubbish heaps, taking downgraded plastics, metals, and other inorganic items that will never ever decompose and blasting them apart into the elements that they are composed of. Alternatively, we can create a void where nothing, not even air or energy, exists and matter will spontaneously form from it! We don't have many of those 'genesis ports' up and running yet, so we've relied most on the former method."

The Hatteress delineates, talking nerdy to Ilphy in the only way she knows how.
    [Mad Hatter's Lab]

"And this is what you wanted to show me? I thought you mentioned the Hatter would be here too?" Ilpholin brings up, rather than try to make sense out of all that half-nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Main Room]

He laugths again.

"Your so funny. You don't seem to get it. I'm not a friend of this Zefir guy, neither am I ever get under anyones lead. I'm here cause I want to be and thanks to your knock out thing I could posses this body. You should know it was even hard to create it. His mental defense is very strong, but if you knock him out like you did it brakes like glass."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

7. - Top - End - #427
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

Clarissa spares Chaos but a single glower brimming with antipathy. Just who did this creep think he was? First, he usurps control of her acquaintance's body. Then, he uncouthly calls her out saying that he'll do whatever the heck he wants wherever the heck he wants without AMEN's permission! I reckon that plumb tomfoolery won't fly with Clarissa! In fact, his jive mouth is totally cramping her style, throwing off her groove. And if there's one thing you don't do to Clarissa, it is throwing off her groove!

He's making her look bad in front of the new girl! That's downright messed up! And Clarissa intends to glue that jaw of his shut...in a minute.

But for now...

She'll have to make do with welcoming the creepy new girl and her squirrel!

Oh wow, that squirrel sure bears the strong reeking scent of something wrong, Clarissa notes! Only a complete nutter could be the catalyst of something so...horrific and perverse against humanity and the gods reigning above themselves!

This wacky mage and Clarissa are going to get along swimmingly!

If Isabelle has ever studied the dental layout of a shark, she'd find Clarissa's something akin to that generalized structure. But working with the maw of a croc! Geeze. Maybe Isabelle is a touch more violent than I originally thought if she decided that those pearly whites needed improvement!

"The pleasure is mine!"

Clarissa chirps, again beaming.

"So what brings you to AMEN? And please do excuse me if I seem occupied with other things while you relate your story. I have to clean up after a little mess I'm responsible for."

But she's still watching that creepy little squirrel monster of Isabelle's. She's not about to turn her back to that affront to nature yet.

She shall, however, exhale a bubble and blow it in Chaos's general direction. It should soar over Chaos unless he tries to halt it. Once it has passed over him, he might see it pop if he hasn't yet interacted with it. A thin film will stretch from wall to wall from where the bubble once floated, effectively bisecting the room before Clarissa's entire left arm erupts into a circus of twisting, black, tooth-lined tendrils which attempt to ensnare Chaos and cocoon him in tar-like sludge. Of course, this is a tactic meant to drive him backwards into the sticky film of bubble-goo, which should function as glue should Chaos come into contact with it.

"Hold still now! This won't hurt a bit!"

"It'll hurt a whole lot! Ha!"

-------
    [Mad Hatter's Lab]

Half-nonsense loosely based on real physics, absurdly enough!

The Hatteress sounds utterly disappointed when she next utters a word. Aw! Ilphy doesn't like this VR chamber, she believes.

"The Hatter? Oh. He's over this way, hacking an electronic device remotely."

The Hatteress opens another door seemingly appearing out of nowhere and barges into the adjoining room without further ceremony. Within that room is a mess of computer equipment and advanced technology scattered across every available surface of the room that isn't the floor. Yes, that does include the ceiling.

Within The Hatter sits in the dark wearing his iconic green suit before a wall-sized monitor that reads "Draining assets..."

Hey, as long as the Association gets its cut...
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-07-09 at 03:04 PM.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Main Room]

Chaos will land on the ground. Not paying attention to the bubble. The only thing the bubble should notice is that it freeze nearly immediatly. Not sure how the glue reacts to frost, but I assume it freez and therfor won't speard out. Clarissa should notice that it is snowing... well it isn't winter. Right? Who cares? Chaos doesn't. But Clarissa may notice a change in chaos. He is sitting quiet formal there and his expression looks seriouse. The tentacles might have to fight a mix of living fire, earth tentacles and sonic wind waves cutting everything they pass.

Should Clarissa not care so much about her surroundings she might not notice the snow balls coming from behind.
    Sadly Isabelle might be in the line of fire(Ice) as well which would cause a few Iceballs to hit her.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #429
    Halfling in the Playground

[Main Room]

So...

Isabelle is just sitting there on the couch talking one moment. And the next this chaos fellow has unleashed a barrage of all sorts of attacks at Clarissa. Since Isabelle is sitting right next to Clarissa, and pretty much all of Chaos' attacks are likely to cause some degree of collateral damage, it's safe to say that more than just the ice balls are a threat here.

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

"Oh, I came to AMEN for all sorts of reasons. It's going to give me a ton of ideas for starters. See, to become a full member Ilpholin has tasked me with making some special ferrets to-" And bam! Chaos's absurd barrage of attacks begins.

The ferrets are an immediate casualty, the cage itself ending up as a broken battered bloody mess in the corner. What exactly hit it doesn't really matter, point is that the ferrets are very very dead.

"Hey! I needed those!" Isabelle looks most upset about this! Although she doesn't really have time to do anything about it as she hurriedly throws a hand up to generate a brief magical shield to save her from the same fate. She quickly retreats to the doorway, not wanting to get involved. Poor Cedric might get hurt if she tried anything!
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mad Hatter's Lab]

"So how did you get out so readily?" Ilpholin asks as she follows the Hatteress. There didn't seem to be any particular exit strategy as far as she could tell.

She follows the Hatteress into the next room and takes a quick look around. Doesn't comment on anything yet though.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

Clarissa's Mind: That's it! That's it! That's it! Grr! Arrgh! Rawr!

Every unrivaled drop of the foul, fetid bile of pent up aggression and animosity and rancor, that perfect blend of bitterness and darkness so long consigned to sputter and bubble and froth, a geyser bottled up within the bastion of Clarissa's soul for day upon day now as she's tried and tried and tried yet again to strive to be something her husband, Dave, could look upon without fear in his eyes, something...someone that he could be proud to share the infinite bliss of marriage with corrodes away in a puff of carcinogenic soot. This soot billows out and wafts out from the wreckage in plumes of raven glory as a seething puddle contaminates Clarissa's very being, seeping into every pore, blasting through every vein.

A lone chunk of ice clobbers Clarissa in the back of the head with an gut-wrenching crunch. It draws nothing more than a lone, hollow tear from the often ostentatious beast.

"Forgive me, Dave."

And with that doleful plea, Clarissa stands, and withdraws. Not physically. Merely emotionally.

That bodes ill for both Zefir and Chaos.

Her tendrils regroup at her side as she regally stands, battered by a hail of iceballs, no doubt. When she reaches her full height, now a towering seven feet, the main room may experience a blackout as electricity leaps out of the electrical appliances dotting the room. Glass rains from above as the voltage running through the wires spikes. The paranormal wrath steers clear of Isabelle, who likely won't get zapped by any of the electricity.

Freezing as She is, Clarissa shivers before snapping Her fingers, a depraved smirk crossing Her face as the animal who withstood hell on earth at the hands of mankind arises to once again put a mortal thingy in its place. Let it never be said that the gods do not bleed! The world favors the strong, yes, but the weak take up arms against that which they cannot comprehend.

In one breath, Her body ignites in a torrent of violet flame, melting all that it should touch with unearthly flame.

Bristling with fervent passion as She is, Her body adjures that the debonair goddess thrash Chaos into next week! She aims her right palm at Chaos.

"You know what else breaks like glass?"

She mutters a hasty spell designed to block teleportation under Her breath.

"You do!"

There's only one phrase which can describe exactly what Clarissa's next action is.

Shoop da whoop! I'm a' firin' mah lazer!

Of course, the laser is less "I'll fry you with light energy" and more reliant upon "I'll shove you against this wall and keep pushing you against it until you go splat." The laser won't be fatal if it hits, but it might immobilize Chaos and break some of the bones in his body.

This is the Clarissa that conveyed to Zee that it would altogether wreck this world.

-------
    [The Hatter's Lab]

"Yes, I would imagine that that would be the question to be asking from your perspective. Did we actually leave the VR chamber?"

"Yes we did! We can trick people's minds into thinking that they've moved far, far away from a specific point, with the floors moving to establish a sense of realism to accompany that effect. When it comes right down to it, we didn't even travel a good distance from the door!"

"The hallway was torn down while we were inside, and The Hatter appears to have setup his portable office here out of convenience."

Indeed. But The Hatter himself seems oblivious to the pair's presence here. Blind and deaf to it. He must really be engrossed in his work to overlook his boss's presence in his inner sanctum!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-07-09 at 06:26 PM.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mad Hatter's Lab]

"Actually I was just asking how you did it. Like if I was in there by myself and wanted to leave, how would one go about it?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

13. - Top - End - #433
    Pixie in the Playground

[Mad Hatter's Lab]

"Oh. Well, you'd just vocally command the program to function as you wanted it to before you booted up the desired sim. You could also injure yourself or tell the program to shut down the sim and it'd take you to the exit posthaste."

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mad Hatter's Lab]

"Hmm..." Truthfully the whole thing just gives her the creeps. Maybe it was the wide open space as the first choice. I dunno.

"And what are you working on?" Ilpholin asks, finally addressing the Hatter directly, since he's ignoring them as of yet.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

15. - Top - End - #435
    Pixie in the Playground

[Mad Hatter's Lab]

The Hatter doesn't avert his eyes from his work for even an instant as Ilphy addresses him!

"Why, what a pleasant surprise! Ilpholin! How have you been? I've just been amassing wealth for AMEN. A wealth of information and some cash on the side. Things are so expensive this day and age. Speaking of days, I haven't slept in so long of them because of..."

The Hatter spins about and almost loses his balance. Dang! The bags under his eyes have bags! He needs to catch some major snooze time before he crashes.

He pulls up his sleeve and holds out a tan-patch bandaged arm!

"This!"

The scent of coffee being produced by those patches is overpowering and possibly nauseating.

"Erm, these! Impressive, eh?"

Roxanne has clammed up in response to this sleep-deprived display. She'd make herself scarce, but she's not willing to allow The Hatter to make a scene while Ilphy is around.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mad Hatter's Lab]

Ilpholin takes a small step back at the overpowering stench. At least it might cover up the Hatter's stench too. She suspects he hasn't showered in a while.

"Quite. How did you solve the crash and burn problem though?" Need to get this guy some decaf before he explodes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

17. - Top - End - #437
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Mad Hatter's Lab]

"Crash and burn? Hah, hah! Crash and burn! Ah-hee-hee-hee! There's no such thing as crash and burn!"

The Hatter cackles madly as he slaps another caffeine patch on his arm! Oh gods. That's his solution to the crash? More caffeine patches!

He's lost it this time. He genuinely has. At least Roxanne had the foresight to warn Ilphy about the probability of this occurring...

"So, Ilpholin, do you want to test one out too?"

It is only now that Roxanne elects to say her piece, staring down The Hatter through her suit of protective armor with castigating eyes.

"You're addicted to caffeine."

"Am not!"

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Mad Hatter's Lab]

"I never tire and have no need for sleep." Ilpholin says.

Being a demon is way better than an addiction to caffeine.

"So is there any particular reason you haven't swung by my office yet? You remember the interviews and sign-ups and such?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

19. - Top - End - #439
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hatter's Lab]

Uh-oh! The interviews! Doh! >.<

"Oh, uh, yeah... That..."

The Hatter groans, coffee-powered eyes flitting anywhere that they can manage without meeting Ilphy's demonic gaze. Um. This isn't going to be fun for him to explain at all while running on fumes. The Mad Hatter impulsively moves to rub the back of his head.

"I thought that... Y'know... You'd fire me because Rogar, Gordon, and The Thing In The Walls were...are all close friends of mine. Then I realized that maybe if I shipped gifts to you right before we officially met one-on-one with you as the boss, you might understand that I want to see AMEN succeed and know what it means to keep my personal life and my work separate from one another. I accumulated the gifts, then procrastinated the interview an hour or so because I contracted a terrible case of the jitters, and forgot all about it."

Yep! That just about sums it up.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hatter's Lab]

"Well I'll give you two choices then. You can do the interview now if you'd like. Or you can get some sleep and come do it after you're rested." Which admittedly might take a week, looking at this guy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #441
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hatter's Lab]

"It'd probably be for the best if we took care of this matter sooner as opposed to later, so now would be a stupendous opportunity to attend to the interview, if you're available."

The Hatter states, tapping his thumbs together in a futile attempt to mask the involuntary twitching of his fingers. Something tells me he's currently comparable the energizer bunny in his approach to life. He'll just keep going and going and going straight up until he runs out of juice, and then he'll fall over and pass out until someone electrocutes him thereby re-energizing him.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Ilpholin's Office - Karyana

Oh yeah. Stu has demonic irresistiblity when it comes to women and super demonic luck.
    *glances at Stu*
    I think that's just proof that some people can not be helped and the demon didn't uphold his end of the bargain on account of being absolutely unable to do so.

"So, after getting tortured or nearly tortured, what made you decide you liked this place?" Seems like the type of thing to get people to leave here rather than stick around.

[Ilpholin's Office - Karyana]

"I met some rather more friendly members, who were able to convince me that, overall, AMEN is considerably pleasanter than my first impression might have led me to believe. Further observation has not caused me to alter this conclusion."

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hatter's Lab]

"Very well. But back in my office. Grab whatever you need and meet me there." Ilpholin is definitely curious about these gifts. But for now she looks to Hatteress to guide her back out. She'd rather not try to navigate any potential VR disaster.

"Unless there's some more here that you need to show me?" Ilpholin adds, almost forgetting that. Some things aren't particularly easy to move after all.

[Ilpholin's Office - Karyana]

Ilpholin closes her eyes in mild exasperation. "You're here, from a mission against one of our members, with clear loyalties to an organization we have a long history of fighting, and you choose to stay because you find it friendly? Are you aware of where you are?"

Ilpholin opens her eyes with a fierce gaze. "We are AMEN. We're an organization of murderers and psychopaths. We hurt people."

"Now we may be cordial about it. Despite our tastes, there is absolutely no reason to lose our dignity and be impolite. We can even be nice to people we like. But make no mistake. We are not friendly."

Ilpholin softens as she ponders what to do with Karyana. "I'm going to have to need a bit more from you, unfortunately. A proof of your loyalty and usefulness to this organization as it were. That when the chips are down, you're willing to be responsible for the deaths of innocents in exchange for power. Now maybe you'll choose to do some serial killing in the Inside slums. Or maybe you'll use the... fleshcrafting things you mentioned and make us some troops or items that would be valuable to us. Or something else, whatever. But it'll have to be something."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #444
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hatter's Lab]

"I do believe that showing you the VR chamber was about it for today. The organic starfighters are napping right now, so we don't want to move the lab around because it might disturb their slumber. I'll bring one by your office later, just in case you would like to get acquainted with one."

Roxanne confirms, her words backed by the tacit approval of the mentally fried Mad Hatter, who is already lurching off to collect his tribute from elsewhere in the laboratory.

Roxanne attempts to boldly take Ilpholin by the hand and guide her out of the lab, holding open the few door which obstruct the path ahead. They'll soon reach the hallways of AMEN.

"You can keep the coat and boots, if you want. I have something to give you too, but I'll send that to along with The Hatter, just in case all of his gifts turn out to be lame."

Surprisingly, Roxanne doesn't seem too shy around Ilphy now that the formal interview is history.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

[Hatter's Lab]

"Heh. If they're all caffeine related, I would not be surprised."

Ilpholin makes a brief stop to grab her own boots anyways, but will keep the ones provided for any future visits.

"So I take it you get more sleep than he does?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #446

MagOffice

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    MagOffice

"Er..."

It's 'practically' in that sentence that really bothers the Cat Burglar. Because that practically could mean practically anything. But then, it would have been even more worrying without that slight admission of danger, because then the Cat would know Maggie was lying to him, no operation is without risk, so then he'd spend the entire time panicking, trying to figure precisely what was being hidden from him and.... And...

And any way you slice it, the Cat Burglar does not like this plan, no, not at all.

"A-alright. When."

But that's besides the point because he doesn't really have a choice.

"Good, I'll have the design ready in a couple of days. "

Magtok nods, smiles, and gestures towards the door that the Cat Burglar came in from, oblivious to everything worrying the poor fool boy.

"See you then, kay? Oh, and in case I forget to tell you later, don't put any magnets near your head after the procedure. It shouldn't cause any issue, but...y'know, just in case. It'd be like ripping out an earring with a pair of pliers."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

27. - Top - End - #447
    Dwarf in the Playground

[AMEN Main Gathering Area]

A mysterious individual appears, manifesting itself seemingly out of nowhere. The person is wearing a blood red robe with a obsidian black trim and a hood that completely conceals the individuals identity from anyone.

The individual stands there as if waiting for someone to approach them. Any Traps or magic wards that would harm or prevent this individual from entering AMEN will appear to have no effect on the being.
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2012-07-11 at 10:04 PM.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

28. - Top - End - #448
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hallways of AMEN!]

"Personally, I'd put my money on at least one of the goodies being a 'Magic' 8ball or fuzzy retro dice to dangle from a rear view mirror."

Roxanne smirks and chuckles, though she's just being silly and sincerely anticipates his presents never to fit the cookie-cutter mold.

"And yes. These days I do tend to get more beauty sleep than he does. What? You couldn't tell?"

The Roxanne inquires with her trademarked tongue-in-cheek jocularity, a sprinkle of mock-concern in her voice.

"It largely depends on where I'm sleeping and who I'm with."

Roxanne winks through her helmet as though Ilphy could pick up on her wink through her visor.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Office]

"Well join me some time and I'll show you a much better alternative to caffeine patches to help you stay awake." Ilpholin says.

But for now, she's got to get back to sitting behind the desk so she can dramatically say 'come in' when the Hatter arrives. It's all about presentation really.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #450
    Pixie in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Office]

"I might just have to take you up on that offer, say, tonight around dinnertime? That is, if you can find time to squeeze a dinner date and some choice after dinner activities into your busy schedule."

Roxanne had better get going too. She needs to catch The Hatter before he's off for Ilphy's office.

"Later!"

Roxanne will attempt to release Ilphy's hand if it hasn't already been disentangled from her's and dash of her room to grab something really quick.