New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Ilpholin's Office - Karyana]

Ilpholin closes her eyes in mild exasperation. "You're here, from a mission against one of our members, with clear loyalties to an organization we have a long history of fighting, and you choose to stay because you find it friendly? Are you aware of where you are?"

Ilpholin opens her eyes with a fierce gaze. "We are AMEN. We're an organization of murderers and psychopaths. We hurt people."

"Now we may be cordial about it. Despite our tastes, there is absolutely no reason to lose our dignity and be impolite. We can even be nice to people we like. But make no mistake. We are not friendly."

Ilpholin softens as she ponders what to do with Karyana. "I'm going to have to need a bit more from you, unfortunately. A proof of your loyalty and usefulness to this organization as it were. That when the chips are down, you're willing to be responsible for the deaths of innocents in exchange for power. Now maybe you'll choose to do some serial killing in the Inside slums. Or maybe you'll use the... fleshcrafting things you mentioned and make us some troops or items that would be valuable to us. Or something else, whatever. But it'll have to be something."

"I did not say the group was, I said that certain of the members were, and convinced me it would not generally be as unpleasant as it had been when I first arrived. There is a difference, even if a small one,"
    Karyana answers, frowning slightly. "But if you wish an army, tell me but what form or forms they should bear, and I will make you one."

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Office - Karyana]

"You misunderstand." Ilpholin says. "I'm not asking for an army. I'm asking for a show of loyalty. A willingness to get dirty. If you want to make an army for that purpose, that's fine. But what you do and how you do it is up to you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    BioLab
    Eh...Damien will have easily gotten it, yes.
    Megan looks over the power source carefully, using a scanner to make sure it's okay.
    "Mmmmm...yeah. Your part is done."
    She picks it up easily with a hand and deposits the cylinder with a handle into the bigger device she made for it. She turned it, and locked it in with a sigh.
    "Whelp, one more step in making my lab completely self sufficient..."
    Now if only she could make matter herself...oh well, a girl could only dream.
    "Now onto your armor...judging from what I've seen, you all can transform to some degree and you need something that'll easily keep shape with your transformations?"
    Well not all of them.

Not all of us. Only me, Zediniah, Algian and Baronux does. The other three can transform without any problems with weapons or armor. They are more inclined on magic and stealth.

If if isn't known yet then here,

Damian can shapeshift but nothing bigger than twice his size, its also limited to what he has eaten.

Zediniah can shapeshift into any beast so long as she knows about it.

Algian gets bigger as a battle drags on, up to 20 times his original size. He's already 10 feet tall and 350 lbs. muscular of course.

Baronux is a golem, nuff said.
    My Nexus characters that I consider important.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

4. - Top - End - #484
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    MagOffice

"Good, I'll have the design ready in a couple of days. "

Magtok nods, smiles, and gestures towards the door that the Cat Burglar came in from, oblivious to everything worrying the poor fool boy.

"See you then, kay? Oh, and in case I forget to tell you later, don't put any magnets near your head after the procedure. It shouldn't cause any issue, but...y'know, just in case. It'd be like ripping out an earring with a pair of pliers."
    The Cat Burglar never really came in through the door so much as milled around in the doorway, staring at his feet. And he's not quite done doing so either.

"Oh, uh, Ilpholin told me, to tell you, that we might need to expand the network to some village in a swamp? So, maybe we should make a non-implant version of the thingy as well? You know, in case they don't like implants."

This, however, is still not the question the Cat is working up the nerve to asked, as evidenced by the fact he has yet to depart.

"This... This won't cause any scars, will it?"
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SerphIvanXin123 View Post
    Well not all of them.

Not all of us. Only me, Zediniah, Algian and Baronux does. The other three can transform without any problems with weapons or armor. They are more inclined on magic and stealth.

If if isn't known yet then here,

Damian can shapeshift but nothing bigger than twice his size, its also limited to what he has eaten.

Zediniah can shapeshift into any beast so long as she knows about it.

Algian gets bigger as a battle drags on, up to 20 times his original size. He's already 10 feet tall and 350 lbs. muscular of course.

Baronux is a golem, nuff said.
    BioLab
    "Okay. So what do the others need then?"
    She already knew who she could get the armor they needed from so far.
    She, unfortunately, couldn't make that kind of armor.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #486
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

"The others don't need anything, they just tagged along for the ride. Only the four of us need the equipment."

Yep that's about right.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

7. - Top - End - #487

BioLab
    "Okay then...I assume you want weapons too?"
    She walked To a table with a stool, plopped her butt down on said stool, and opened her laptop, sending an order for the armor they wanted to the right place to be fulfilled.
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #488
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

"Yep, If its all cool with you Megan. Just melee weapons like swords, spear, axes and such. Things like crossbows and guns aren't exactly the best for us."

Damian states.

"Please Damian, all of us may have better aptitude with swords and such but we are still capable with bows and the like, you're the only one who can't shoot for s**t."

Andrellux states.
    Last edited by Asha'man; 2012-07-14 at 11:51 AM.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

9. - Top - End - #489

BioLab
    Megan sighed.
    "Just tell me what you want for weapons. I'm only making one for each of you."
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #490
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Biolab]

"A sword, a cruel sword, with lots of teeth. Preferably something that can drain the foe, make them feel they are being eaten alive."
    Damian says with hit mouth reaching an inhuman size and shape and his teeth like a shark's teeth.

"Claws if ya can. Mebbe something sharper than mine?"
    Zediniah puts out a giant clawed hand. It's made from hard steel sharpened by a lot of sharpstones.(Just fluff, If you want to know what that is look for Demon Souls)

"Fist type stuff doc! That can fire stuff!"
    What Baronux means is something like ironman's hand blasters.

"Ax."
    An ax version of BFS.

Also what will my characters do with the suits, swords and fake guns that you gave them. They are still wearing the outfits.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

11. - Top - End - #491

BioLab
    Megan typed furiously into her laptop as the 3D drawing board came to life and began cycling through designs.
    "Well, the computer is searching for designs I made previously that fits what you guys are looking for. Whatever fits the best I'll just modify to fit your own needs."
    "..."
    "So since that'll be a while, why don't you guys strip out of those uniforms and get acquainted with your bunk beds. Or maybe you'd rather fight one of my robots. I've been meaning to test something new out in combat. But whatever you want, do it. This will probably keep me busy for the next four hours or so."

Luckily her hobby is weapon making so it won't take that long to finish the blueprints and then make the weapon.
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #492
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Biolab]

They maybe Sin Demons but they are still made of flesh. They can get tired. The team takes off the clothes and puts back their own meager attire. They decide to get acquainted with the bunk beds. Sleep comes easy with Julianette watching over them in the dream world.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

13. - Top - End - #493

BioLab
    Megan begins to change around the plans for some of the weapons and is having a good old time.
    Then she finishes.
    From there her machines begin to crank out the individual parts, though they're as quiet as a kitten's purr, so no worries on waking up Damien and company.
    Once that's done, she begins to put the weapons together, except for the cases where the weapon came out mostly done.
    And once she's done with that, she speaks.
    "Hey! They're done."
    This all took longer than the four hours she originally said. In the end, it was more like eight hours.
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #494
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

Hey eight hours is good time for sleep. The light sleepers wake up and proceeds to wake the deep sleepers. Since the weapons are for Damian, Algain, Baronux and Zediniah the other three go back to sleep.

They stand in front of their respective weapons and look Megan in the eyes. The stare gives out a "can we try it out" look.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

15. - Top - End - #495

BioLab
    Megan reveals their weapons to them!
    A pair of jet black gauntlets with blue circles in them, a pair of silver gauntlets with incredibly sharp looking tips for the fingers and thumb, what looks like a longsword and a chainsaw combined, and just an axe.
    "The jet black gauntlets fire out lasers that disappate after 500 feet but can easily cut through flesh, the silver gauntlets have incredibly sharp tips that can leave deep gashes in flesh, not to mention that the tips can heat up to a temperature of 200 degrees on command which will allow you to easily slice a person up, the sword has a chainsaw feature, where it'll even cut through bone, no to mention that the edge can also heat up to 200 degrees, just like the gauntlets, and the axe has a button that when pressed, causes the sharp edge of the axe to cover itself in super-heated plasma, which will easily cut through shoddy iron."
    "Why don't you try them out?"
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #496
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

"That'd be cool. Know place where we can like training grounds or something?"

They each take their weapons with a thanks.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

17. - Top - End - #497

BioLab
    "Not to my knowledge, but if you want you can use the area that I use to test out my new robots in for training if you want. Heck, if you want I can even get something for you to fight against."
    She fingered the sword beside her. She had been wanting to test it for a while now...
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #498
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

The four will go to the area but will test out the weapons one by one. first up is Damian wielding his sword in both hands.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

19. - Top - End - #499

BioLab
    Megan quickly changes into her cybernetic armor, which was actually designed for working on the outside of space stations from when Umbrella was thinking of launching a space station.
    She removed the katana with the trigger from its sheath and held it in her hands.
    "You begin."
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #500
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

"Megan! Are you completely sure about this. I have the speed of Mach 1!"
    Damian was planing to use the speed of one of the things he ate before getting here but he wasn't sure if Megan would appreciate him doing that.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

21. - Top - End - #501

BioLab
    Wow, really? The speed of Mach 1 is about 761 mph...
    "Just tone it down to something less...deadly. I don't want to die or lose an arm after all. And if you do go that far...just don't, okay?"
    She shifted her hands and prepared herself.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-07-15 at 09:33 AM.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #502
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

Yup, pretty fast huh? The scary thing is that isn't even halfway to flash's speed.
    I mean have you seen this chart?
    Spoiler
    Show

1. 0.1 m/s = Insects
    2. 1 m/s = Human
    3. 10 m/s = Peak Human
    4. 100 m/s = In here is Mach 1 or 340m/s which is low supersonic.
    5. 1000 m/s = In here is Mach 5 or 1701.45m/s which is low hypersonic.
    6. 10,000 m/s = Mach 100
    7. 100,000 m/s = In here is Mach 1000 which is the speed of SSJ Gotenks
    8. 1,000,000 m/s = Mach 10,000
    9. 10,000,000 m/s = Mach 100,000 Relativistic speed
    10. 100,000,000 m/s =
    11. Speed of Light = Kizaru's traveling speed. (Possibly)
    12. FTL (x1+) = Yuki Nagato from Harhui Suzumiya
    13. FTL (x10+) = Post crisis superman
    14. FTL (x100+) = Unicron from Transformers
    15. FTL (x1000+) = Warp drive from Star Trek or Dark Schneider from Bastard!!
    16. FTL (x1,000,000+) = Silver Surfer with his board or Hyperdrive from Star Wars
    17. FTL (x1,000,000, 000+) = Galactus
    18. Omnipresence or undetermined speeds = The Flash

Well Damian will go between human peak and faster than the eye can see, which is on another scale but you get the gist of it.

Damian's shape changes into something thinner. He looks thin like glass even his hands yet it holds the chainsaw blade well enough. He makes the thing go hot and fast then moves. With the speed i said earlier he tries to get behind and hit low where the ankles are.

"Hullabaloo, and howdy doo! Musty prawns, and Timbucktu! Yeltsy-by, and hibbety-hoo! Kick 'em in the dishpan! Hoo hoo hoo!! Kick 'em in the dishpan, hoo hoo hoo!"
    Baronux yells. While the other two facepalms.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

23. - Top - End - #503

BioLab
    Is that 10 meters per second or...what? 6_9
    Anyways, the armor's thrusters engage and push Megan forward a little, making his blow missed.
    She smirks as she turns around and swings her sword at him while pulling the trigger, causing the edge to crackle with electricity.
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #504
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

Damian does a limbo to avoid being cut but did not anticipate the electric follow-up. He backs away singed.

"Well that explains that, definitely not a gunblade."

He moves to the sides of Megan's vision to try and be out of sight. He slashes down from above this time aiming for the shoulder of the sword arm.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

25. - Top - End - #505

BioLab
    His weapon clangs off of her armor, which was thankfully made to withstand both heat and damage.
    One of the thrusters on her back swivels to point at Damien before going off, hopefully blinding him.
    She'll then follow up with a slice at him, using the electricity again.
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #506
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

Damian get to move away before getting hit by the thrusters or the shock sword. He's at the edge of the ring, or whatever you call it, where they are fighting.

"Hey timeout! I'm glad the sword didn't break on impact but what's the deal? looks like I did no damage at all."
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

27. - Top - End - #507

BioLab
    "1. Your sword is perfect against flesh, not armor. 2. This armor is made to withstand a huge amount of heat as it was made for repairs on a space station, where it'd be a very dangerous enviroment. I modified the material so that it can also take a good amount of damage. Which is why I'm wearing it in the first place so you won't be able to hurt me. I don't, after all, want to get hurt."
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #508
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

"Ok, just tell me when its the next person's turn"

Damian changes into a one armed grip. His left arm disappears bit his arm thickens somewhat giving it a 20% boost in power than when he was using a two handed grip. Not much but its something. He starts to circle around RoboMegan and will try to damage a back thruster.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

29. - Top - End - #509

BioLab
    Megan thrusters away before he does so.
    And him trying to damage a very expensive thrust made her mad!
    She lifts her sword up and holds the trigger down, making it crackle with huge amounts of electricity.
    She then swings the sword through the air twice, sending large discs of electricity towards Damien!
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #510
    Dwarf in the Playground

Biolab

Well that worked.
    Time to see if what this sword's made of.
    Damian raises his sword to block the two waves.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element