New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

[Main Room]

Well Zefir is awake now an caughts due to the thing Clarissa hold in front of him. His player just focused on the other char so it doesn't get confusing. Zefir will after some time stand up and take a look around, not knowing if Clarissa is still around.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #842
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

((Have to roll out in a few minutes for a couple of hours. Don't feel obligated to keep Becky or Zefir tied up with Clarissa while I'm out (even though I imagine that Becky wouldn't be too averse to being tied up with Clarissa for a couple of hours ).))

Clarissa does, in fact, spot Becky scavenging in the kitchen's fridge. She inspects Becky's threads with a critical eye. It does not look very insulating at all... 'Tis more than flattering, though! A tradeoff for the better or for the worse?

"Hi there, Becky! Trying to catch a cold or something?"

Clarissa jeers, applauding Becky's manner of dress by clapping respectfully with both hands.

Perhaps Zefir will spot Clarissa in turn as she playfully taunts Becky?
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-07-28 at 11:59 AM.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

((Likely the same here before too much longer. And no, she wouldn't, not at all. ))

Becky looks around in surprise, and grins broadly as she spots Clarissa!
    "Cold? Hah! Hardly. I'm dressing this way because I know I'm hot," she declares, giving her hips (and other parts of her now-showcased anatomy!) a quick wriggle in Clarissa's direction before turning and depoisting her ill-gotten high-carb gains on the counter for preparation. "And I've had the best time ever lately...how about you?" she adds with a wink.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #844

[Main Room]

Well Zefir still has no clear sight because he was asleep for some time.

"I don't know, but I don't think I really want to know what I did the recently." he answers while walking of to the kitchen hardly keeping balance.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

"Me? Oh, my life has been exceedingly dull and dreary, as per usual. Why today, for example, I haven't really been doing anything that thrilling. I woke up, hunted down a rancor and strangled it to death it with traditional Mandalorian zeal and a functional yet crazy-huge length of chain, interrogated an agent of harmony, razed a small, rural town in the country, got dressed, had lunch, and rescued Zefir from this gross Chaos guy who was possessing him in that order."

Clarissa reports, focused on sussing out whatever Becky has filled her spare time with in order to bring herself up to date on Becky-stuff.

Clarissa attempts to teleport behind Becky when Becky's back is turned and proceeds to attempt to wrap her arms around Becky's tummy.

"Whatever you do, don't eat the severed body parts, hon. I think they've gone rancid."

"And Zefir?"

Clarissa hums, trying to visually inspect him for any abnormalities from afar.

"You were possessed by this crazy-guy named Chaos. I saved you from him, but he confiscated some belongings of your's before he was booted out. Oh, but he did help you with your dragon hatching! He estimated that the dragon would hatch in one to two days!"

"Isn't that great?"

6. - Top - End - #846
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

Becky eeps in surprise as she's suddenly glomped from behind by Clarissa! Then grins, taking full advantage of the opportunity for additional sultry wriggling against her companion, which the new cut of her outfit makes very sultry indeed.

"Sounds like you had a fun time to me. Mine was more fun though," the shadowcaster drawls with a grin. "Have you ever heard of the Masks Temple in Riverside? I visited and...gods, it's awesome...to the point I couldn't walk at first afterwards..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Ilphy's Office]

"So Gordon tries his hand at converting some ships of the Empire into swiss cheese submarines. Empire retaliates. I warp in and cover Gordon while he withdraws through a portal I conjure up. And that was that."

The Hatter expounds, gradually reclining in his chair.

"They probably survived to this day. Probably. At least one or two of them. They're occupation is risky, but I don't think their life expectancy is that short!"
    Hmm... well that at least, would be fairly easy to confirm if she decided to bother. Bug Magtok about it perhaps.

"You mentioned working for a research institute back home. What did you do for them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Weasel View Post
    Ilpholin's Office - Phineas

Phineas nods, his good humor returning. And his grin.
    "Well, I'll go report back to her then. Are there any days that would particularly convenient for you? The Lady has a rather open schedule, and so-ghack!" His attempt to be flippant is cut off abruptly as he bends over, choking. A spasm goes through his body, and he falls backwards, taking his chair to the floor with him. He twitches around, almost like he's having an epileptic fit. Somewhat incongruous and disturbing, especially since he keeps freezing to the floor and breaking away with loud crunching noises.

He then stiffens up completely, limbs and spine going straight, before rising up off the floor and turning upright. He floats a few inches off the ground, staring blankly ahead, a cold wind blowing out from him. Then, a white light flood the room, and a figure dressed all in white steps out from Phineas, effortlessly gliding through him like a ghost.

It is a woman, with skin and hair pale as snow, dressed in a white gown. She wears no jewelry or adornments, and it almost hurts the eyes to look at her. Her otherwise flawless beauty is marred by white, blind eyes with no pupil or iris. She hovers a few inches off the ground, just as Phineas does, and her feet are bare. Intense cold radiates from the Lady, and a fine mist begins to envelope the room.

Phineas collapses to the ground, gasping for breath and coughing. The Wraig Golau looks down at him dispassionately. Not an ounce of emotion can be detected in its voice.
    "Silly little one, trying to decide things for me? Hush now." Phineas stops coughing instantly, face turning blue from the effort. Ignoring him, the Lady turns towards Ilpholin.

"Ilpholin, I presume? It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope my pet hasn't given you any trouble." She suddenly smiles warmly, the picture of helpfulness.
    Ilpholin tsks as Phineas has a seizure on her floor, creating icebergs and snow angels in the process.
    "Human. Riiiiiiight."

And then the Wraig Golau!
    "No, no trouble. And yes I am. So you're the Wraig Golau. Or do you prefer being called the Pale Lady?" Best to get such details out of the way now.

[Meeting Room]

Ilpholin has cleaned the area and had a few native drow drinks and snacks set aside on the catering table to make things slightly more homely for her half-brother.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-07-29 at 12:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #848

[Main Room]

Zefir doesn't seem changed in any way. He is totally back to norma, but still not the master of his sense. Damn smelling salt and the other thing.

"Urgh, well that declares this feeling that something is missing. I can barly remember much from after the AMEN leader fight. Did he do something I should know of? Don't want to run into an ambush or such."

As for Becky Zefir speaks up as well, even thought he isn't meant.

"Mask? Never heard of them. I can't really imagine anything 'good' that prevents someone from walking."

9. - Top - End - #849
    Halfling in the Playground

[Halls]

When Stu points flame-y death at the ferret, Cedric instantly lets out a particularly loud, high-pitched shriek. This peculiar act seems to have an effect on the ferret, causing it to instantly let go and run over towards Cedric. This action spares the ferret from being toasted, though its tail still gets a good scorching...

[Common Room]

"That will do, dears. Come." Isabelle calls out in a rather firm voice.

The ferrets obey, abandoning Magtok and saving him from getting any more chewed up than he already has been.

"Good boys. Now say you're sorry to Magtok." Isabelle nods and the ferrets squeak at Magtok, presumably saying sorry. Hard to tell. "I do apologize for the inconvenience, Magtok, but I did my research. There are quite a lot of you, so some minor ferret injuries to one of you is hardly a serious problem for you, yes?" All smiles as usual, Isabelle picks up the ferrets and lets them scurry up her arms to perch on her shoulders. No doubt Cedric will kick them off when he comes back.

"There was never any danger, although I didn't account for the flower thing, but Cedric can handle that. I simply had to test the ferrets effectiveness. Now that I know they are capable of causing enough damage, I can get to work on making them smart enough to seek out anything sneaked in to spy on us. Thank you for your assistance, Magtok, you've been a great help." With a particularly pleasant, grateful smile, Isabelle turns and heads towards the door, eager to get back to work.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

"The Masks?"

Clarissa echoes, her pitch and her peppy attitude dropping like a mercury thermometer in December, rendering her somewhat aloof at best.

"You could say that I know them. They don't appreciate those who kill 'innocents,' yet they themselves kill 'villains' without constraint. I'm not their friend, and if any of them start hanging out around here, I'll only be too happy to gut them and debone them while they still breathe. I can do that, y'know. And they can live out the remainder of their physical existence as human-sized slugs!"

Clarissa snaps and snarls, more than ready to redecorate the kitchen appliances with a splash of red. Wrath isn't a nice sin, and Clarissa is literally vaunting her divine Wrath right about now. Not that she can help it or anything.

But then Clarissa perks up again!

"As I see it, Becky, you're addicted to two chemicals in life that control your world-"

Clarissa prepares herself for some casting and tries to reach up and press her thumbs and all her fingertips against both sides of Becky's skull. Time for a Vulcan mind meld an intervention!

"-dopamine and-"

Clarissa attempts to blitz Becky's brain with a small dose of dopamine and-

"-serotonin."

-serotonin via magic.

"Don't let your guard down around those who douse your system with 'em. The Masks aren't trustworthy people. And neither am I."

"Not around most people, anyway."

Clarissa laughs, attempting to tickle Becky's side with several of her tails while simultaneously attempting to wind a tail up her leg ever so slowly.

"As for what Chaos did to you, Zefir, he made a random pair of half-dragons in Trog's want to cave your skull in and probably lifted some of you gear. Oh, and you aren't a half-dragon anymore! Congratulations!"

-------
    [Ilphy's Office - Hatty]

"I was a theoretical physicist. I was tasked with testing how far we could push the laws of physics without breaking the structure of the world"

Hatty answers, recalling the good old days.

"Life was simple back then. I was trained in the maintenance and assembly of robots and programming on the side. Later came computer engineering, zero g, and circuitry. Good times were had. Good times."
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-07-29 at 02:17 PM.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Door]

Divoyn returns, this time accompanying Sornnolu and a pair of ornately armored House Xar'Cha guards. The wizard wore voluminous robes of blue silk embellished with gold, and carried an intricately carved staff. Upon reaching the door, Divoyn fell out of step and walked forward to knock. He wondered if the password was still 'Swordfish.'
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Orc in the Playground

Flying Fiasco

"So, similar to what I am familiar with. No, I can't see magic. Besides, they might not be physical holes- they might be holes in what is detected, in which case seeing magic won't help too much." Although the physical holes are more likely.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

13. - Top - End - #853
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main Room => Front Door

Magtok mumbles something obscene under his breath about Isabelle and her pets, and then hurries off towards the front door. He clears his throat, pulls up his hood, and reaches for the doorknob. Ilpholin gave him one, one stupidly easy and mundane task to do, there's no way he's going to allow himself or anyone else to mess it up! The door opens, and just as the camera system told him, that drow envoy is on the other side.

"Ah, Sornnolu! And friends! Ilpholin said you'd be on your way, but I hadn't expected you guys so soon. Here, let's get you guys inside and in the meeting room before any of the filthy peasants try ingratiating themselves with you, our commander will be with you shortly."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Door]

Sornnolu steps inside, smiling warmly. "Lord Magtok! This is a pleasant surprise. I certainly did not expect one such as you to be answering the door." His tone was light, but there was an unspoken question there: Why are you acting like a door man? Perhaps his half-sister was trying to impress him. Or maybe she was humiliating the cyborg. "I apologize if I have arrived too suddenly. I was told I would be expected."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

15. - Top - End - #855

Front Door => Meeting Room

Magtok shakes his head. "No apologies needed. It's my fault, I should've known better. Expecting House Xar'cha to show up a week late and drunk like half the Nexus would have in their place."

Man, Magtok seems unusually full of contempt for people today. Probably has something to do with the fact that he was assaulted by a pack of psychotic ferrets only a few moments ago. Maybe it's the gross almost-naked harlots parading themselves around and associating with known enemies of the Association. Perhaps some other third thing, who knows?

"Right this way. How've things been, by the way? I don't think I've seen you since-Oh! Right, important thing I should tell you! We've been testing some new counter-espionage methods recently, such as the mechanical panthers you might see prowling around. They won't give you any trouble, but that's only so long as you don't wander off anywhere on you own, so see to it that you don't."

Magtok reaches for the door to the meeting room, hoping that nothing absolutely horrible happens to ruin this hideously simple task. Gods, if you're listening, please keep Stu far, far, faaaaaar away right now. Please.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2012-07-29 at 06:17 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Door => Meeting Room]

"I assure you, none of us shall wander." Sornnolu says, walking beside Magtok. "And I have been quite well, thank you for asking. Our rennovations at Delmah Phor are nearly complete. All of our hard work is begining to pay off. And how are your enterprises faring?" The drow asks, making polite conversation.

Just a step behind the pair walked Divoyn, shaking his head slightly. Why would Magtok tell them of their defences? The idea of mechanical panthers had him curious, but he was not about to go off on his own. The pair of guards walked half a step behind, on either side of him.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

17. - Top - End - #857

Flying Fiasco

"Um, right. I might know someone who could maybe get us, er, magic-vision goggles? If he's even still around." Lot of people seem to have vanished since the Cat was last undeadtimed. Kinda creepy actually, who knows what happened to 'em. "Other'n that, umm, anything you can tell us on these gargoyles, like, uh, how they see an what they can see and how they fight just in case we have to, you know, fight them?" He asks, turning back to Cybil.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

Becky looks a little nervous at Clarissa's descriptions of the Masks! But when Clarissa turns cheerful again, she giggles and nods. "Wellll, I guess you could say I kinda like them -"

And then Clarissa zaps Becky's mind with the pleasure chemicals. And the skimpily-clad raven-haired shadowcaster closes her eyes and shudders with a soft moan of delight! The teasing tails don't help tremendously, goosebumps rising on Becky's thigh above her boot at the brushing. "I think...you're right...'an that's good, don't like trustworthy people." She manages to stick her tongue out at her friend!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ogre in the Playground

[Halls]

Stu is fortunately busy dealing with a hot foot, yelping and waving it around madly. Not particularly near the meeting room as far as I know.

[Meeting Room]

It's nice and business like, if a bit sterile. There are drow drinks and snacks set aside on the catering table should anyone want some. Ilpholin doesn't think anyone will take that risk, but it's polite to offer. She herself is not waiting in the Meeting Room, believing that would send the wrong message. Her job here doesn't consist of waiting for her brother to show up after all.

[Ilphy's Office - Hatty]

"Uh-huh. And where would you like to see AMEN in ten years?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Ogre in the Playground

[Meeting Room]

The two armored guards take up positions outside the doors. Sornnolu takes in the room, finding it a bit bare for his tastes and wondering why his half-sister had not tried for something impressive. Did she wish to seem impoverished? He hoped, for her sake, that she would not make a similar display once the Matron arrived. Still, she had provided a nice spread of underdark delicacies. He heads for the table to fix himself a small plate, fairly certain that Ilpholin would not try to poison him in the middle of her own compound. That would be a bit obvious, even for her.

Divoyn, hovering around the doorway, looked on with a bit of disapproval. He, at least, would not put it past Ilpholin to try to kill them all. He trusted those under her command even less. However, he raises no protest, though he takes nothing for himself.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ogre in the Playground

[Meeting Room]

Wow. Looks like a very important meeting is taking place here. Not something we'd want to be UTTERLY RUINED by some random event. Like, say, Kal showing up out of nowhere to punch Sornnulu in his ugly drow face for being a jerkhole to Butler that one time. Yeah, that would be a terrible thing to happen. It's such a good thing that Kal is not in this room right now, hiding under the table, waiting for an opportune minute to leap out and bash Sornnulu right across the jaw with his heavy metal gauntlet. Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

22. - Top - End - #862

Meeting Room

Magtok takes a seat as well, inwardly grumbling that he hadn't had enough time to finish his Drow-to-English translator. He'll just have to record everything he can and then play it back later, I suppose. Still, it would've been nice to have the potential to show up those silly Xar'chas and their secret code talk by dramatically revealing himself as in on the secret the whole time. Some other day, perhaps.

Naturally, Underdark food isn't to his tastes, so he doesn't take a thing. He just sits back, kicks at the empty space under the table for no real reason whatsoever, and waits with the drow gentlemen for Ilpholin's arrival.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2012-07-29 at 10:23 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

23. - Top - End - #863
    Ogre in the Playground

Meeting Room

Well I certainly had to look up that incident again.

After a few minutes, Ilpholin does indeed arrive, stepping inside and closing the door behind her. She gives a slight bow, nothing too deep. "Hello Sornnolu. Welcome to AMEN. I trust that you weren't horribly accosted along the way?" It'd be such a disappointment if he wasn't, but alas, one can only hope.

Ilpholin moves to take a seat at the head of the table.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ogre in the Playground

[Meeting Room]

Sornnolu rises from where he had taken a seat with his plate when Ilpholin enters. For a brief moment, he looks surprised, likely by her appearence. Last he had seen his half-sister, Ilpholin had had pale skin. Now? Now she looked like the draeglolth she truly was. Sornnolu quickly regains his composure and bows in return, a measured gesture, showing only enough respect to not give offense, and not one iota more.

"Only if you count Lord Magtok, here." the mage replies, smiling good naturedly. A broader smile is spared for the cyborg, to show he meant no harm by the remark. "I hope that your new position is treating you well, Ilpholin? Please, allow me to congratulate you." Reaching deep within his robes, into what was probably some extra dimensional pocket, Sornnolu withdraws a package wrapped in blue paper, tied with a golden ribbon, and places it on the table. "A gift. To celebrate."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ogre in the Playground

[Meeting Room]

"It has been quite well, yes."
    Ah. And here comes Sornnolu's gift. Ilpholin wonders if Sorn meets with anyone without a gift in hand. Probably not.

"Why you shouldn't have. Thank you." Ilpholin says with a sweet smile, reaching to take the gift and unwrap it in what could only be described as expert unwrapping form.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

[Meeting Room]

Inside the paper package Ilpholin will find a dress made from sheer blue spider silk. It was a one shouldered number, the layers of fabric wrapped and rouched in a way that they would not reveal too much of the skin beneath, but certainly enough to tease. The hemline was asymetrical, falling to below the knee on one side, but rising to daringly high slit on the other, which would only be made visible as the wearer moved. The shoulder of the dress was held together by a golden pin in the shape of a spider. Its eyes and abdomen glittered with sapphires. More sheer fabric trailed down from the shoulder to a delicate gold cuff, fashioned after a spider web, which would cover the back of the hand, ending in a ring bearing another, smaller, gold spider. It's abdomen was fashioned from a single large star sapphire. Closer inspection would reveal that the folds of the dress hid numerous concealed pockets, cleverly sewn. Most were small, only able to hold something the size of a coin, but many drow found uses for such things. The largest, concealed in the skirt, could easily hold a dagger, however.

"I thought, perhaps, you may like something new to wear." Sornnolu says, friendly as ever, but there was a slight undertone that revealed perhaps he thought what Ilpholin usually wore was distasteful. "Especially since we shall be hosting a ball to celebrate Matron Xar'Cha's arrival." Such was the main reason he was there, afterall. "I do hope you like it. Not knowing much of women's fashion myself, I had to delegate the designing, but I did add the enchantments myself. The ring there will produce a blast of spider webbing which can ensnare a man up to three times per day. The brooch will subtely enhance your authority. I thought it could be useful since you are now leading here." He gestures to the building around them. "It is slightly more effective with drow, who would recognize such a symbol of power." It was much less effective, however, on drow who did not revere the Spider Queen. "Both can be removed from the dress, should you wish to wear them with other things." But why would she want to? It was such a lovely thing.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

27. - Top - End - #867
    Orc in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office - Pale Lady

The Wraig Golau shakes her head and smiles. "Well, since we're all but equals you can call me whatever you like. I've never really understood the concept of names, although I believe in the human tongue I would be called Gwendoline."

She looks around the office curiously, as if something about the sparse decor is of extreme interest. Perhaps she's never even been in an office until now. After thinking for a few seconds, she floats over to the desk and sits down, keeping unnaturally perfect posture throughout. Phineas crawls over to her side and lies there on the floor, shivering.

"So this is the organization of Evil, is it? I must commend you on assuming control of so many. There's so much power here, I can practically smell it." She breathes in deeply, as if power were some sort of incense. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you call all these minds together? No, never mind that, how did you enter the Nexus at all? It was extraordinarily difficult for me to do so." She reaches down and pats Phineas' head as if he were a dog, smiling benevolently.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #868

[Main Room]

Zefir smiles as he looks down on one of his hands while holding his head with the other one. Since Becky and Clarissa are still in the kitchen Zefir went to the doorframe to be able to talk to them and so he has something to lean on.

"Me? A Half-dragon?" he laugths a bit loud. "Nice joke. I think I would remember such a bad day."

Then suddendly he is silent looking nowhere like he concentrates.

"Chaos and War. Seems like he took those objects." he whispers to himself. After that he looks up to the girls.

Oh girls get a room he thinks befor speaking up.

"So these mask guys are bad for us or what? I don't get it Becky says they are great you say they are bad. What aare they after all."

29. - Top - End - #869
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office - Gwendoline

"Control is such a strong word. Especially for a group of independents like these. I prefer to call it leading." Ilpholin explains.

"As for how I got here, I was born in the Nexus, so getting here was never a problem for me. Might have been a problem for my mother perhaps, but I'm sure she got over it."

"And where do you originate from?"

[Meeting Room]

Only foolish drow did not at least fear Lolth, if not revere her.

Ilpholin picks up and goes over the dress, feeling its lovely silkiness and examining the concealed pouches and accessories. Of course, she knows Sorn is too good as to make whatever hitch there is to the dress visible. It was probably magical in nature, or maybe even just designed to be easy to scry on. He did mention adding the enchantments himself.

"It's incredibly lovely." It's true. From anyone else, Ilpholin would have melted at this dress. It fits her tastes quite well, always a sucker for pretty things. "It must have taken a lot to make. Thank you." Ilpholin adds with a smile as she folds it up again to put it back in its box for now.

"We're having a ball, are we? When shall I expect this to happen?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ogre in the Playground

[Meeting Room]

"Shortly after the Matron's arrival." From another pocket Sornnolu takes a gold edged envelope sealed with the symbol of House Xar'Cha in blue wax. "I do hope you can attend."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel