New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

Flying Fiasco

"Fair enough, just send me a message once you're planning to attack then or if you need any more help." Cybil replies.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Pixie in the Playground

[Outside - Training]

Dig! Dig! Dig! That's all LimeGreen and his "highly expendable" colleagues had been doing all day. Ever since that arrogant and perspicacious (a viperous mixture if ever there was one) girl drove them up and out of AMEN! She rounded them all up. All 147 of them. And ousted them from the base. Like she were an obdurate farmer seething with unbridled rage herding stampeding cattle.

Roughly half of the henchmen were given fair warning before the swarm was upon them. Robots. Cruel metal contraptions equipped with stinging electrical tasers, current zapping between two metallic orbs on their heels while they were on the lam, "encouraging" them to abandon their posts in a single go. Or the majority of them, at the very least. The more artful and crafty of the henchmen, Cyan especially, had concealed themselves from her. They bungled their way into vacant cabinets. The taped themselves to the backs of open doors. They were prepared to risk anything and everything to escape her, staking their immediate future and long-term health and welfare on. But none of the surreptitiously sneaking underlings were successful, (un)fortunately. Those who had assumed themselves more clever than her and had hidden away from her like ill-mannered children were charged with crimes tantamount to the grossest delinquencies of disobedience, a step up from the perjury ascribed to the rest. And they were punished for it. They dug with their hands, without a shovel.

The Hatteress was stingy with breaks. They drank their water and then it was straight back to work digging that one gigantic hole. And still she maintained that attitude where it was crystal clear that she deigned to allow them to do this for her.

She wouldn't have these clowns tarnishing her perfect record. These weren't tractable enough to instruct just yet. But she'd break them. Each and every one. The abject horror she'd subject them to would do the trick well enough.

((Anyone can feel free to wander by this scene, btw.))

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Main Room]

He already found out that the storks thing is a lie at the age of 10. No not like you think by catching his parents or so. He got out to lower the number of storks and found out that there still came the same number of babies. After all he shrugs not realy minding that she thinks he is dump.

"Heared of it, just didn't know you meant that. I assumed you mean the drugs and I have no experience with them."
    [Main Room]

'S nothing more than light-hearted raillery! Meant for a chuckle. It is not a stab at Zefir's brainpower.

Clarissa would be a whole lot more straightforward if she wanted to make fun of Zefir! And she'd likely punch him hard after the fact to emphasize her point and stress his submission to her. Y'know, if she wanted him dead or something. Which she doesn't.

"That's a good thing, Zefir. I'm all into vice and all that, but drugs that haven't been prescribed to you by an accredited, recognized doctor are bad for you."

Clarissa attempts to poke at Becky. She was all flirty a second ago and now she's...like...

Not been posted for yet.

That won't do! That simply won't do!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-08-16 at 09:52 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

The poke makes the deadtime ooze go boom!

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    Clarissa moves to requite Becky with a kiss of her own, attempting to nuzzle the nape of her neck tenderly and affectionately. She extends her pinkie finger to Becky, offering it to her with a refreshingly coy smile.

"Pinkie swear?"

She whispers before addressing Zefir with a roll of her eyes.

"You mean...you don't know how babies are made? 'Cause it's exactly like that except that the participants have no intention of making babies."

"It involves storks and extortion strategies. That's all you need to know."
    Becky can't help but giggle, and agrees to the pinky swear!
    "Trust me. If I up and vanish I'll be the first to let you know," the demon-tainted shadowcaster quips with a grin.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #1024

Mr. E's Room

Mr E leans back in the chair in his room. Being forced to dig, without any real breaks, what a pity, not. They were a little too easy about losing Gordon. Well, that's life for them. After all, someone has to keep an eye on things.
    Last edited by ThePhantom; 2012-08-17 at 11:55 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1025

[Main Room]

Hitting him right now would cause him to fall down and maybe brake a bone or such. The process was still a mass and well Zefir wasn't really able to make the experience Clarissa referes to.

After all he just huff when she mentions the Doctor. The Doctor in his world are healer so medicine wasn't as far as it is here.

"Charlatan, nothing more are doctors."

He now seems to be mad agains, well as he was befor all happens or maybe Clarissa never met him in this state?
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Halfling in the Playground

[Outside - Training]

Well this is an odd sight to see, isn't it?

Isabelle and Cedric had been going on a pleasant little stroll around AMEN, discussing ideas about Isabelle's next project. Or, rather, Isabelle had been talking about them to the squirrel and he had periodically shrieked back at her.

And apparently that meant something.

At one point she'd even started to argue with him. Nothing serious mind you, just a disagreement over a few minor details. Isabelle favored one mutation, and Cedric's shrieks apparently meant he believed something different would be better.

Maybe.

Could all just be in Isabelle's head. Although there is a disturbing little flicker of intelligence in that squirrel's eyes.

Regardless, Isabelle puts the rather one-sided (maybe) conversation on hold as she observes the henchmen at work.

Cedric lets out a curious shriek.

"Well I think this must be some sort of punishment, Cedric. If whoever did this really wanted to make a big hole, there's no way they'd resort to something so inefficient."

Cedric shrieks in disagreement.

Isabelle gives the squirrel an odd look, "That's a good point Cedric, I didn't think of that. This is AMEN, there might well be some individuals who do just want to make a big hole, but think this is more fun, or actually aren't aware of faster means of doing so." She peers thoughtfully at the hole. "Give me half a family of half a dozen foxes and I could improve them so they'd be able to out-dig three farmers in giant digging machines. That'd get the job done a lot quicker."

Cedric nods in agreement, and then shrieks a suggestion.

"Yes. Why not?" Isabelle walks towards the giant hole, waving at the nearest henchman in an attempt to get their attention. "Excuse me! I was wondering if you could answer a question. Is this a punishment, or did the person in charge just decide this was the best way to make a big hole?"
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Security Room

Mr E leans back in the chair in here. Being forced to dig, without any real breaks, what a pity, not. They were a little too easy about losing Gordon. Well, that's life for them. After all, someone has to keep an eye on things.
    The, uh, singular problem with this is that Mr E is no longer allowed in the Security Room. In fact, most people aren't as Ilpholin merged it with her room and had actual security put on it to ensure people don't wander in as they please and mess with the equipment. Happened last thread actually. Sorry about that.

In fact, I'll think I'll go edit the OP so that's clarified and easy to see.

[Outside - Training]

Ilpholin will arrive a post round or two after Isabelle. She's wondering some things herself.

Though one thing I personally need to know for future posts is how close this hole is to AMEN's building.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #1028

Fine, then. I'll just change that to his room, after all, there's no way that the spymaster, or exspymaster, wouldn't have some way to keeping an eye on things in.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

Doctor, the operation couldn't possibly have gone better! Becky made a complete recovery from the deadtimez!

Addendum: Pinkie swearing is the new demonic pact. *Nod. Nod.*

"I'll buy that. Besides, if you do go back on your word I'd have to hunt you down and savagely snuggle you to death! Because..."

"Rawr! I have committed your scent to memory!"

Clarissa giggles, releasing Becky from her soft and cuddly tails which entwine around each other as they merrily wag behind her.

And then Zefir just has to go and bash doctors. He tread over the line this time! So unrepentant is he! He will not be permitted to get away with this!

"What? You've got a problem with doctor's too now? Why, it's a wonder you're still alive! I mean, how could you detest people you see so often?"

"Then again, I've examined all the broken mirrors around here..."

Ouch! Clarissa just went there! Oh yeah!

Wait for it...

Burn!

-------
    [Outside - Training]

This mass grave hole has attracted so much more attention than I ever thought it would!

And the mass grave hole should be filled in shortly after Roxanne has applied the resource to illustrate what should be the henchmen's motives from this day forth. It is more than a stone's throw from AMEN HQ, though still visible from it. Not that the distance is all that momentous unless Ilphy has some purpose in mind for that mammoth-sized, steep hole in the dirt. It'd be acceptable for an extreme Malthusian program! Apart from that, burying treasure in it is the only other use for it that I can brainstorm.

A browbeaten, hyperventilating, sweaty, and stinky DarkRed answers Isabelle's line of questioning! He opens his mouth, gasping for air, panting, catching his breath before...

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Three shots thunder across the "holy" mud. It is deafening enough to wake the dead! Several henchmen press their hands against their ringing ears. Three smoldering, red-hot metal shells eject from a pistol, plunging to the ground one after another after another after another.

There's no sane tactic by which this flock of sheep can be incited while she's in town.

Her limpid eyes fixate on the dark hole. Not that her eyes can be seen, of course. Not through all that armor.

The Hatteress's (Roxanne's) Armor
    Spoiler
    Show

The Hatteress's Set Resembles the One On the Right

"Alright you worms, take a break. Drink. Now."

The Hatteress barks, a hard edge to her voice. She strides over to where Isabelle stands and crosses her arms.

"If you're here for combat training, you're late. But I could use an assistant for the first exercise. If you aren't here for training, then feel free to watch, but try not to disrupt things too much, okay?"

"And this hole will teach these men respect. That's the reason as for why they're digging it."

10. - Top - End - #1030

[Main Room]

"No the doctors I know act just like this:
    Doctor, I have a cold.
    Doctor: Take a cure spell.
    Doctor, I got a deseas.
    Doctor: Take another cure spell.
    Doctor, I carry my head under my arm.
    Doctor: Well, take another cure spell.

And so on."

As she mentions the mirrow thing and such he gave her a really confused look. Like: We have mirrows in AMEN?

11. - Top - End - #1031

[Outside - Training]

What a peculiar woman.

Isabelle smiles at the armored figure, and Cedric gives a shriek of greeting. "Ah, hello, I assume you're in charge here? I'm not here for combat training. I don't do combat I'm afraid, that's what my dear little pets are for. Isn't that right, Cedric?" The squirrel nods, unhinges his jaw, and flicks out that loooong tongue with its spike at the end, to demonstrate.

"I could assist you, I suppose, if I knew what the first exercise is. Also, I'm pretty sure making them all dig a giant hole for no reason won't really teach them respect. It will just make them hate you."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Flying Fiasco

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can scrounge something up from Pazuzu. As for scouting it, Kal can do that, right?" Nephrim offers Kal the job of scout because that way, if the jetpacks Megan made can be detected by the castle then not only is Nephrim and the Cat Burglar safe and aware of it, but the only casualty is a devil.
    [Flying Fiasco]

"Oh sure, make the devil the expendable one around here. I'm on to you, Abyss-freak."
    "Yeah sure, I'll do it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside - Training]

Ah, well if they're far enough away, no big deal.
    Otherwise they might dig up one or two of the sensor things Mister Squiggles planted around the base. Hopefully that's not the case, but then I don't think a giant hole being dug was planned for.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

Doctor, the operation couldn't possibly have gone better! Becky made a complete recovery from the deadtimez!

Addendum: Pinkie swearing is the new demonic pact. *Nod. Nod.*

"I'll buy that. Besides, if you do go back on your word I'd have to hunt you down and savagely snuggle you to death! Because..."

"Rawr! I have committed your scent to memory!"

Clarissa giggles, releasing Becky from her soft and cuddly tails which entwine around each other as they merrily wag behind her.

And then Zefir just has to go and bash doctors. He tread over the line this time! So unrepentant is he! He will not be permitted to get away with this!

"What? You've got a problem with doctor's too now? Why, it's a wonder you're still alive! I mean, how could you detest people you see so often?"

"Then again, I've examined all the broken mirrors around here..."

Ouch! Clarissa just went there! Oh yeah!

Wait for it...

Burn!
    Becky chuckles, shakes her head, and smirks at Zephyr.

Smirks, I say!

SMIRKS!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

15. - Top - End - #1035

Half-asleep on the only intact couch, stoned out of his ever-loving mind, is Orrey Lauhter. He's watching a rerun of Nexus Housewives that one of the girls must've left on. The big lug just sort of leers at the screen, zoned out, eyes shot through with bloody cracks.

This was supposed to be a 'go bother Ilpholin about his employment' post, but I think Orrey may have checked out for the evening.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-08-20 at 01:51 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Pixie in the Playground

[Outside - Training]

Roxanne chuckles at Isabelle's interpretation of the excavation.

"I'm impressed! And I concur. Digging a giant hole for no reason wouldn't teach these men respect. It would just make them hate me. Digging for respect was never the plan. Not at all. It has its purpose. It is punctuation peppering a paragraph! The hole itself is puissant. Not the digging. Or rather, what will be interred in the hole will open their eyes."

"You'll see what I mean. For now, just wing it. Follow my lead. The stage is already set for the play and so you'll have to improvise."

Roxanne's expressive tone says everything that she does not. She's pleased to make Isabelle's acquaintance and is intrigued by her pet monster! Assembling him must've been some feat! But Roxanne does not have the time to meet Isabelle under her own terms as things stand.

She's a mission to pull off. She must strike while the iron is hot.

Roxanne steps away from Isabelle. She executes an about face and strolls to the peak of a mound of packed dirt.

As if on cue, a military green cargo helicopter whirls into view on the horizon. Its propellers cleave through the air as it picks its path to the hole, kicking up pillars of dust in its wake. It hovers above a grassy area to the side of the pit, the pilot hesitant to pollute the air the henchmen are inhaling anymore than is strictly called for to get the job done.

Multiple boxes are unloaded from the helicopter. They are lowered from ropes and are cut free upon contacting the ground.

Roxanne motions for Isabelle to join her as she marches over to the wooden crates, her bearing almost reverent.

An uneasy silence falls over the fatigued henchmen as Roxanne pries open the first crate with her armored hands.

Black body bags spill out of the container. Roxanne kneels and attempts to hand these to Isabelle one by one as she orders the henchmen to form a single-file line.

"Get in line and relax. Come forward after the henchman in front of you has departed."

I wasn't kidding about that whole mass-grave thing! But Roxanne's not actually going to murder the henchmen before she buries them.

She has no intention of burying the henchmen. No intention of burying them deep, anyway.

-------
    [Main Room]

Clarissa can't help but laugh heartily at Zefir's joke. It was well-done. Delivery was spot-on. Timing was impeccable. The joke was a real hoot.

It made me laugh!

"That's clerics for you. Always so short-sighted. My doctors say stuff like 'Open up wide.' all the time when I schedule check-ups with 'em. That's about as far as the appointments ever get because that's about the time the doctors check-out for good. Hey, it's not my fault that they get so close to my mouth! Swabbing the back of my throat before consulting my files is just begging to lose an arm...and a leg...maybe a spleen or liver or heart if it doesn't smell stale."

Clarissa shrugs. It's no skin off her back. She only cares about one doctor, and that's Dave. And if anyone were to mess with Dave, she'd deck him/her.

"Don't let me keep you from your lunch, Becky dear! You'll need the calories to burn later. Going to bed on an empty stomach is never a peachy idea."

Clarissa used double entendre!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-08-21 at 10:44 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside - Training Prepping obvious zombie trap]

It's about this time Ilpholin arrives.

After being directed to Roxanne, not that she needs it with that helicopter nearby, she approaches. "What's going on here?" Ilpholin asks, her voice reverberating loud enough to be heard over the motor despite a clear lack of shouting. She must be talented at manipulating her throat.

Regardless, she doesn't look particularly pleased...
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #1038

[Main Room]

Clarissa can't help but laugh heartily at Zefir's joke. It was well-done. Delivery was spot-on. Timing was impeccable. The joke was a real hoot.

It made me laugh!

"That's clerics for you. Always so short-sighted. My doctors say stuff like 'Open up wide.' all the time when I schedule check-ups with 'em. That's about as far as the appointments ever get because that's about the time the doctors check-out for good. Hey, it's not my fault that they get so close to my mouth! Swabbing the back of my throat before consulting my files is just begging to lose an arm...and a leg...maybe a spleen or liver or heart if it doesn't smell stale."

Clarissa shrugs. It's no skin off her back. She only cares about one doctor, and that's Dave. And if anyone were to mess with Dave, she'd deck him/her.

"Don't let me keep you from your lunch, Becky dear! You'll need the calories to burn later. Going to bed on an empty stomach is never a peachy idea."

[Main Room]

Zefir looks back confused. Clarissa and Becky seem to be... insane? What's so funny about something so terrible? Maybe they don't get it. He sights.

"Clerics? I said doctor and I mean doctor. If you call your doctor cleric then do it but where I'm from I totally discribed doctor."

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

It made me laugh!

Becky smirks, winking at Clarissa. "Oh, I know - there's simply so much exercise to be had!" the shadowcaster declares.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

Insane? Yep! That word describes Clarissa pretty well, I'd like to think!

"Your doctors are weird, Zefir."

Clarissa states, if only for the record.

"Weird."

That's all Clarissa has to say 'bout that. It is now time for another episode of Flirt With Becky! Starring Clarissa and Becky! With today's special guest star, Zefir!

"If you identify that as exercise, I'm wondering if you'd like to work out with me later. Maybe in an hour if you're free? If you've already got something arranged like a dental appointment, I'm perfectly fine with that too. I'm flexible about this. My schedule is flexible too."

21. - Top - End - #1041

[Main Room]

Zefir will remain silent for now. It's not like he needs to go. There isn't anyone or anything waiting for him and since they only talk he should be fine.

22. - Top - End - #1042

[Outside - Training]

How very odd.

Isabelle has exactly no idea what's going on, and is kind of following out of sheer curiosity than anything else. This strange plan to teach the minions respect confuses her, but most likely that's because Roxanne is being rather cryptic and it'll all make perfect sense once she actually explains things fully.

Maybe.

Regardless, Isabelle would appear to now be handing out body bags.

And then Ilpholin appears.

Isabelle smiles at AMEN's leader, "Ah. Wonderful timing! I've been trying to figure out what this lady has been up to, but I'm still mostly clueless. Something about teaching the henchmen respect...somehow."

Cedric shrieks at the henchmen.

"Now now dear, you can't feed on them. AMEN might need them. Anyway, now that Ilpholin is here, perhaps you'd be so kind as to explain what's going on more thoroughly?" She asks Roxanne, putting the body bags to one side for now.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Pixie in the Playground

[Outside - Training]

Uh-oh! The bosswoman is crashing the party! With such abominable timing too! Roxanne had yearned to fly under the radar on this project! Woe is she that Lady Luck smiles not on her today! But a minor interruption is but a minor interruption! Everything will pan out just the same in the end! Yep! Everything that transpires will do so according to her design.

She ruins it!

Grr! There's not much time leftover to explain this game before Taps!

She'll have to talk fast. Run her mouth like a politician before the polls open.

"These men do not fear death. Death is nothing to them. It is a chore! Menial! Hackneyed! They die and die again every stinking day. They won't take my instruction seriously until they once again fear the embrace of the grave. It is my duty to see to it that AMEN and the cloning chambers do not fall and I do not take that duty lightly. Neither should they. And that's why they're going to experience death without dying. They now know what it is like to dig a mass grave. Now they will lie in it."

"For a couple of minutes, that is."

Roxanne answers in a voice just barely loud enough for both Isabelle and Ilphy to hear above the whopping of the helicopter.

Two minutes to Taps and counting.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside - Training]

Ilpholin gives Isabelle a nod before replying to Roxanne.

"You are aware, of course, that these are little more than the cleaning crew and I wanted you to train incoming recruits like the gnolls training in Atlantis right now... yes?" Ilpholin asks in the same voice Roxanne chose.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #1045

Flying Fiasco

"Great. So, uh, everyone knows what they need to do; so, good luck and let's get to work!" The Cat Burglar says, raising his voice a notch or to and clapping his hands together loudly in the hopes of snapping his companions out of the deadtime trance.

Even if that don't work, well, if he sticks around here any longer he'll end up getting grabbed by the deadtime, so it's off into the labyrinthian hallways and twisting corridors, looking for Cyrus.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

26. - Top - End - #1046

Flying Fiasco

"Good luck, you'll need it." Cybil states before getting up from the table. "If you need me for anything, I'll be in my room." And then the earth vampire wanders off.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Orc in the Playground

Flying Fiasco

"Well, he's mortal and won't come back if he's killed, and I'm older than you are." At least, Nephrim thinks she's older. She could be wrong, but half-mortals (which I believe Kal is) generally don't last longer than five centuries.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Flying Fiasco

"Great. So, uh, everyone knows what they need to do; so, good luck and let's get to work!" The Cat Burglar says, raising his voice a notch or to and clapping his hands together loudly in the hopes of snapping his companions out of the deadtime trance.

Even if that don't work, well, if he sticks around here any longer he'll end up getting grabbed by the deadtime, so it's off into the labyrinthian hallways and twisting corridors, looking for Cyrus.
    I'd like to apologize for not noticing this, since I forgot to subscribe to AMEN.

Halls

Conveniently, a plotclone of Cyrus isn't too far from here! He seems to be doing some arc welding just outside of his room. With blightning.

...This seems perfectly safe.

29. - Top - End - #1049

Halls

Wow. I do believe Cyrus has managed to cram the most evil possible into an arc-wielder.

"Uh, hey Cyrus!" The Cat Burglar says, giving the sorcerer a wave in case he can't hear him over the roar of lighting. "I, um, I need to talk to you?"
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-08-24 at 08:24 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Halls

Oh, Blightning doesn't roar! It screams with the agony of a thousand damned souls!

In any case, it only takes a few moments for Cyrus to stop blasting dark magic into his project, revealing it to be a long, jagged blade. It poofs away before Cyrus turns around.

"Ah, Cat Burglar! It's been some time, hasn't it? How are you?"