New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIV: Beware Falling Flowers

BioLab
    "Well...consider this: AMEN's being overrun. We're being outclassed completely. But, that's where this creature comes in."
    "This creature is to be a trump card. To move quick and fast and be deadly, to help repel an invasion."

She sat down in a chair.
    "What do you think?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

Ilpholin puts on the saddest look she can manage. "Oh Becky..." She says going to wrap her arms around Becky, sliding around as she does in order to press sensuously into Becky's back. "They've taken you so far from me."

Moving her mouth to one of Becky's ears, she whispers. "Your mind is so far gone..." Ilpholin moves to let her gentle, sorrowful voice caress Becky's other ear. "That you don't even realize you're covering for them."

Ilpholin starts sliding slowly down Becky, her hands roaming up front. "Lying for them."

The drowess places her hands on Becky's waist, now crouched roughly there. "Lying to me."

She lets her tongue roll out and gently draw a circle on Becky's skin around a particular tattoo...
    "They've branded you Becky. They branded you and marked you to take away from me. To try and claim from me. And they're pressed so deep in you that you couldn't even tell me. How could you let them Becky? How can I trust you Becky?"

Ilpholin slowly straightens up, running her hands up Becky's sides as she does so. "Do you really want them to take you from me Becky? Do you really love them more than me? "
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Troll in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

Becky shudders at Ilpholin's sensual motions, seductive actios and whispered words, biting her lip as she looks down, feeling dissapointed in herself - ashamed, even! - yet also with her Mistress' touch driving her crazy with need. Need for more...

"I...I-I'm sorry," she whispers, looking into Ilpholin's eyes as the other woman stands...then sinking to her knees with a sniffle. "H-how can I...please...let me...I want to make it up to you...if there's any way...any at all..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

"Don't worry. We'll fix it, we'll fix you. If you truly love me more, truly want to make it up to me, then I'll tell you what we'll do." Ilpholin says, looking into Becky's eyes not helping her up just yet. It's not time for her to get up.

"Firstly, we will remove that mark that separates us. After that, you are not to go to Riverside again. You are not to see, or speak with, or do anything with the masks or the one that pretended to be your friend in order to trick you, unless I am there with you. If you meet one someplace outside of Riverside, you are to jump into a shadow portal immediately and return here. You can have no contact with them, because if you do, they'll use you Becky. They'll take you away and I'll know then that you didn't want to be with me after all..."

"Can you do that Becky? Can you separate yourself from them? Will you make it up to me?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

Becky shivers, looking up at Ilpholin, and nodding slowly, her eyes filled with regret and dissapointment at herself as she remains kneeling. "I can," she promises. "I promise I can do that. That I will do that. I belong to you, Mistress, and to no other," the shadowcaster says firmly and emphatically, meaning every word.

Of course, how long her willpower will resist the first time she sees Jezebel will be an interesting question. As will the result of the inevitable Ilpholin v. Jezebel catfight.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ogre in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

Which is exactly why Ilpholin told Becky to immediately shadow jump someplace else upon seeing a Mask.

"Good. I'll get Mister Squiggles to get you a phone specifically to call me anytime you run into them, even after you get back to AMEN." Ilpholin adds, moving her tail around to cup Becky's chin and tilt up. Becky can probably stand along with the motion. It'd help get Becky in kissing range anyways.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Troll in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

Becky stands, shivering at the caress of Ilpholin's tail and nodding.
    "Thank you, Mistress," she whispers, looking into the nymph[/s]drow[/s]dragoloth's eyes with an expression of grateful desire.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ogre in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

"We'll get right to work on bringing you back to me." Ilpholin says, leaning in for an actual kiss. No more teasing this time, as she reaches for the curtain as well. She fully intends to remind Becky very thoroughly as to why Becky agreed to be Ilpholin's demon in the first place.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Troll in the Playground

[Becky's Room]

Becky gratefully meets the kiss. And the curtains fall!
    No doubt she'll be very thoroughly reminded. And happy not to need to walk anywhere in the morning.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ogre in the Playground

[Some Time Later]

Mister Squiggles will present Becky with a phone as per Ilpholin's request. Of course, what Becky isn't told is that it's also specifically designed to track her and let Ilpholin know if she ever returns to Riverside. Ilpholin only trusts someone's 'word', even a devoted servant's word, so much.

Beyond that, Ilpholin will be taking Becky to I suspect Shayan's lab now. Wherever all the stolen medical equipment ended up anyways.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Main Room #2 - Zefir's Clarissa]

Zefir put's out pen and paper. He writes down the important things.

"See me when hatching. Well that means I can't do it here. To many henchman. Not touching while hatching." He makes a small skull right behind that." Fireproof blanked, minced meat."

He looks down at the list and sights.

"Seems like I need to go shopping."

"You don't have time for shopping!"

Clarissa exclaims, attempting to poke at Zefir's checklist of things to do and not to do while hatching dragons!

"I'll tell you what. I'll give you a fireproof blanket. And I'll give you a barrel of refrigerated minced meat. Pro bono. No catch. I might ask you to blow something up for me in the future in return, but that'd be it and you could refuse."

Clarissa has heard that Zefir is the go to guy for any professional fireworks shows. She might want to light up the night at some point! Or explode a building! But no building comes to mind at the moment.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post

"You don't have time for shopping!"

Clarissa exclaims, attempting to poke at Zefir's checklist of things to do and not to do while hatching dragons!

"I'll tell you what. I'll give you a fireproof blanket. And I'll give you a barrel of refrigerated minced meat. Pro bono. No catch. I might ask you to blow something up for me in the future in return, but that'd be it and you could refuse."

Clarissa has heard that Zefir is the go to guy for any professional fireworks shows. She might want to light up the night at some point! Or explode a building! But no building comes to mind at the moment.

Zefir appears to be very suprised. That's really the first time anyone ever asked for his service. Normaly he has ot push himself into things. After all it seems that 80% of the proplr here make explosives as some kind of hobby.

"Eh............. OK?"

There is at least one building Zefir's player assumes Clarissa might blow up, but the char would never do that.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    BioLab
    "Well...consider this: AMEN's being overrun. We're being outclassed completely. But, that's where this creature comes in."
    "This creature is to be a trump card. To move quick and fast and be deadly, to help repel an invasion."

She sat down in a chair.
    "What do you think?"
    "Um..." Isabelle tilts her head, looking rather uncertain.

"The, um, the first thing that came to mind, a quick and deadly creature, well...was a panther. So...shouldn't your mecha panthers be able to do just that?"
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Pixie in the Playground

What if the character was...under alien mind control! Bzap!

Nah! Clarissa would never ask Zefir to explode Sitar's Strings! Never! Nope! Not happening! >.<

But seriously, Clarissa wouldn't do that 'cause then she wouldn't have any supremacists to make fun of anymore! And that would be boring and lame!

But the Blue Zone has more than its fair share of colossal buildings and skyscrapers to send crashing to the ground! Or maybe Clarissa should set her sights on conquering a section of Riverside or something! Hmm... More on one of those later, probably. Likely the former.

"Yep! Well, the doors will open for you and the items you want should be in a chest directly in front of you when you enter. Now scoot! You've a dragon to hatch!"

"I think I'll stay here and nap! Have fun!"
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-10-30 at 02:11 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

[Some Time Later]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Mister Squiggles will present Becky with a phone as per Ilpholin's request. Of course, what Becky isn't told is that it's also specifically designed to track her and let Ilpholin know if she ever returns to Riverside. Ilpholin only trusts someone's 'word', even a devoted servant's word, so much.

Beyond that, Ilpholin will be taking Becky to I suspect Shayan's lab now. Wherever all the stolen medical equipment ended up anyways.
    And Becky, who probably is having a bit of trouble walking straight, is likely following Ilpholin with a smile on her face!

Of course, whether the tatoo can be removed, well, that's open to question...

...as, on the way there, the tatoo starts to fade and wither, Becky grabbing her stomach and wincing at a sudden shock of pain.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-11-01 at 12:36 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #1426

I wait for a demon taking over Zefir. oculd be funny.

"I assume you mean your room with that. Well I hope I can get them to the place I want. My room here seems to be.. shut down."

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Pixie in the Playground

Indeed!

"Shut down? Like... For maintenance or something? The henchpeople won't so much as look at the door to my room anymore because I've murdered and eaten so many of them! It's great!"

Clarissa stretches out on the couch and curls up into a warm little ball of death, mayhem, and destruction, readying herself for her re-energizing catnap!

"But that's neither here nor there. I'd ask Ilpholin about your room being shut down if I was you. If only because it's another excuse to visit her. Oh! If you visit her, send her my regards!"

18. - Top - End - #1428

Dawh she looks so.. wait ball of death, mayhem, and destruction? That sounds like she kills everything while sleeping if it's not under the curtain.

"More in the sealed down way with this robo panther glue stuff."

She might notice that he doesn't sound ike it's really a problem. After all he had grabed all his stuff in the dragon form and so he doesn't need that room right now.

"Well, good idea. I already needed to talk to her anyway. Bye!"

With that he will head for Clarissas Room to take the stuff. Just hope it is like she said and none got into his way. Time is running low.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    "Um..." Isabelle tilts her head, looking rather uncertain.

"The, um, the first thing that came to mind, a quick and deadly creature, well...was a panther. So...shouldn't your mecha panthers be able to do just that?"
    BioLab
    Megan shook her head.
    "Unfortunately no. While the panthers are indeed quick and deadly, there's still things that can take them out. Especially if the person overwhelming AMEN doesn't go in half-assed. They'll have done their research and will have a way to deal with the panthers."
    "That's why I'm proposing this. If we make something quick and deadly that is kept hush hush, no one will come in prepared to counter it."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Halfling in the Playground

[BioLab]

"Oh, I see what you mean. A hidden surprise for the foe who thinks he knows everything, an ace in the hole..."

A nice idea.

And obviously it's going to have to be something pretty special then, something that couldn't easily be created on a large scale, something above and beyond what anyone might expect.

Shame they're limited by the size and layout of the base, otherwise Isabelle would suggesting the largest, most terrifying beast she could think of to use as the template and work up from there.

Or...

Maybe something small is the answer?

"I think I have an idea. Spiders!"
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

Dawh she looks so.. wait ball of death, mayhem, and destruction? That sounds like she kills everything while sleeping if it's not under the curtain.

"More in the sealed down way with this robo panther glue stuff."

She might notice that he doesn't sound ike it's really a problem. After all he had grabed all his stuff in the dragon form and so he doesn't need that room right now.

"Well, good idea. I already needed to talk to her anyway. Bye!"

With that he will head for Clarissas Room to take the stuff. Just hope it is like she said and none got into his way. Time is running low.
    [Clarissa's Room]

"Goodbye, Zefir!"

At times, the lines discriminating between Clarissa's dreams and reality fade away and Clarissa kills everything while sleeping with her thoughts! Some people sleepwalk! Clarissa sleepkills! It isn't that out of the ordinary, is it? And it isn't difficult to recognize when Clarissa is sleepkilling! She doesn't giggle evilly in her sleep otherwise!

No obstacles will impede Zefir's progress as he enters the room! The bloodstained door is even so kind as to swing open wide for him! Inside of the room is a chest close to the entrance and dozens of plump or starved bodies that have been torn limb from limb and are in different stages of being eaten. A steaming brook of heated red liquid winds across the chamber, babbling soothingly as humanoid skulls lazily bob up and down in it. In the middle of all this carnage is a village that has been pillaged and is in the process of being burned to the ground, coating the air around it with heavy soot and black smoke! Speaking of the ground, obscure symbols and line it, glowing with colors that can't possibly exist. In the sky above, a vortex of doom, death, and chaos happily revolves about its center to the peaceful wailing of the tortured everything!

Isn't Clarissa's room pleasant?

Nothing will prevent Zefir from withdrawing whatever he needs from the cracked and gnarled ancient chest then departing from Clarissa's quarters.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Some Time Later]

And Becky, who probably is having a bit of trouble walking straight, is likely following Ilpholin with a smile on her face!

Of course, whether the tatoo can be removed, well, that's open to question...

...as, on the way there, the tatoo starts to fade and wither, Becky grabbing her stomach and wincing at a sudden shock of pain.
    [On the way to Shayan's]

Ah, well, no need to bug the busy Halloween Slii then.

Ilpholin stops to look Becky over. "You ok?" This is exactly why you don't let cults tattoo you. Go to a certified, professional parlor whose only interest is in art and gold pieces.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Troll in the Playground

[On the way to Shayan's]

"I think so," Becky murmurs, looking for a mirror in which to check herself. "I feel...dull. Like the world isn't as bright."

She isn't quite as sensitive to pleasure now either. The horror!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ogre in the Playground

[On the way to Shayan's]

Ironically, that probably makes her less vulnerable to the manipulations that have been going on.

Oh who are we kidding? It's Becky.

Not unsurprisingly, there aren't really random mirrors in the hallway. In this section anyways. I'm sure there are some somewhere, cause AMEN.
    Ilpholin steps around Becky, looking and taking note. "It's alright. That'll fade. It'll be bright again soon."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Troll in the Playground

[On the way to Shayan's]

On the bright side, Becky can now show off her lower back while asking "you wanna know how I got these scars?" >>

Since, scarred where the tattoo was. Whee. Otherwise, she's looking like Becky. Which is to say, looking good (just ask her).

"I hope so," Becky says, nodding, but she does seem to be pulling herself together. She even manages a smile! "So...what now?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ogre in the Playground

[Middle of Nowhere]

Ilpholin ponders.
    "Well the problem seems to have resolved itself, but best if we wait a day or two to make sure." Ilpholin, personally can't spare that much time for one person that isn't Darcy though. "Perhaps you should spend time with Clarissa in the meanwhile?" They seem to like each other well enough and Clarissa may be able to keep Becky out of certain types of trouble and in other types.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Troll in the Playground

[Middle of Nowhere]

Alternatively, Becky could go harass Pink.

"I suppose I could," Becky says with a nod and a smile. And she'll go to give Ilpholin a kiss - on the cheek if need be, but she's aiming for the lips - in gratitude (for several things) before heading off in search of trouble. Or maybe trouble is in search of her.

She would have been hoping for more Ilpholin Fun Time, but she won't complain considering the previous night.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

[Middle of Nowhere]

Much as I'm sure Ilpholin would love to do nothing but fun time, the fact that she's tireless and very well could would mean pretty much character retirement for a couple of hundred years or something. And by that time, she'd probably end up like Jeanne.

So for now, she sticks to her goals of actually doing stuff and being productive. Today it was protect her assets. Time to move on.

Ilpholin kisses Becky and heads off.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Troll in the Playground

[Middle of Nowhere]

Clearly Ilpholin is in the wrong organisation. She should join the Church of Angela, and then take over.

Becky heads for the kitchen first.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-11-01 at 08:38 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #1440

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Clarissa's Room]

"Goodbye, Zefir!"

At times, the lines discriminating between Clarissa's dreams and reality fade away and Clarissa kills everything while sleeping with her thoughts! Some people sleepwalk! Clarissa sleepkills! It isn't that out of the ordinary, is it? And it isn't difficult to recognize when Clarissa is sleepkilling! She doesn't giggle evilly in her sleep otherwise!

No obstacles will impede Zefir's progress as he enters the room! The bloodstained door is even so kind as to swing open wide for him! Inside of the room is a chest close to the entrance and dozens of plump or starved bodies that have been torn limb from limb and are in different stages of being eaten. A steaming brook of heated red liquid winds across the chamber, babbling soothingly as humanoid skulls lazily bob up and down in it. In the middle of all this carnage is a village that has been pillaged and is in the process of being burned to the ground, coating the air around it with heavy soot and black smoke! Speaking of the ground, obscure symbols and line it, glowing with colors that can't possibly exist. In the sky above, a vortex of doom, death, and chaos happily revolves about its center to the peaceful wailing of the tortured everything!

Isn't Clarissa's room pleasant?

Nothing will prevent Zefir from withdrawing whatever he needs from the cracked and gnarled ancient chest then departing from Clarissa's quarters.
    [Clarissa's Room]

Zefir stands a few minutes in the door. Well the scene isn't really that ugly. Bombs leave much badder places, but where is the lava shower? He shakes his head.

"Whatever is going on here.... I never saw it."

He opens the chest and takes the things he wants. The barrel, even thought it's full of meat feels very light. Zefir's fear of this scene seems to give his body all he has to leave this place.

As he is on the hallways again the weight of the barrel come back and Zefir collaps under it. He leans against one of the walls. He won't really do much for the next minutes. Just sit their and try to delete these pictures... and the old ones as well.