New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default "And the lands will weep when we batter our cages." Inmates Walls of Madness OOC

Greetings inmates. Please register your names, backgrounds, sheets and voice colors for recognition.
    - The Warden.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whoscribbled View Post
    Seeing as you are still acctepting new people and having become addicted to your writing style after the frist post I would love to join this game.
    The Wielder of the Darkness: Reach out and mutilate somebody

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: "And the lands will weep when we batter our cages." Inmates Walls of Madness OOC

"Ellamin Darkeyes. From an inconsiquential town that no longer exists. Commited for the murder of lesser beings. Admitted to the asylum for a supposed 'God complex' though I dont see how acknowledging my superiority is a problem."
    Last edited by Vixsor Lumin; 2012-06-09 at 07:39 PM.
    Going out of town, of you don't hear from me by 11/20 send me a poke

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: "And the lands will weep when we batter our cages." Inmates Walls of Madness OOC

Hello there, I'm Corwin. Can't say I remember my name anymore, not that it matters. I came into some wealth, turns out the catch was a lodger in my head. Had to move to the city, had to keep moving around, had to make some regrettable agreements. Then I got some claws and had to start hiding, make some hard choices, hurt some people. One was important so now I'm sitting in the dark and alone. Or at least I dearly wish I was.

I, meanwhile, am someone who's name would destroy all of your pathetic mortal minds.If I had my way I'd make all of wish you could just get to Hell already. But I made a deal, and I'll keep to it as long as my meat-puppet keeps being nice and obedient,
    Last edited by St. Justicar; 2012-06-09 at 10:24 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4

"You're demanding my name!? Hahaahahaha I find that absolutely side-splitting, because good sir, my name no longer exists. Its gone, disappeared, poof into thin air. They just call me Twistwit now! Hahaha!"

"I don't know why a little harmless jester like myself would ever be locked away what could I possibly do? HAHAHAAAHAHA!!! *he rattles his restraints with strength you wouldn't expect from such a small body frame* I could kill you, that's what I could do. But I would do it slowly, making sure to draw your life out to its very last drop. You would scream and scream, until I turned it into a laugh. Until I made you love your own pain more than anything else. I love laughter don't you?! Heheeehehe! Your last moments would be worse than a thousand deaths! All I did was try to kill the king, is that so bad, really now? Hehehee" *he smiles queitly as the guards and warden continue writing down his details*

"Are you ready to die, are you..." *rattles his restraints again* "Its time to give this place the sort of party it deserves! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!" *is wheeled away*

5. - Top - End - #5

The boat rocks and pivots in the waves, black figures move around the ship, lurking just below the seas. Aboard this ship, lays a portion of the newly Damned, and there captors, Several new recruits to the Guards forces and a series of Inmates (You), manacled to the benches at the edge of the water, bags over their heads, with only thin eyeslits for vision.. The guards move around the ship, testing their sealegs, watching the inmates, as the ships Crowman calls out
    "LAND HO!"

(WIll re-post to an IC forum when I havce a little more time)
    Seeing as you are still acctepting new people and having become addicted to your writing style after the frist post I would love to join this game.

6. - Top - End - #6

A second, better written opening, on an IC forum, ain't you lucky. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246245

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Yay its started! haha

8. - Top - End - #8

Quote Originally Posted by The_listener View Post
    A second, better written opening, on an IC forum, ain't you lucky. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246245
    *grins*

"There shall be no mercy here tonight... hahahahahahaaaa!!!"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

*walks through with broom*

Don't mind me, just dusting off the thread

10. - Top - End - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Vixsor Lumin View Post
    *walks through with broom*

Don't mind me, just dusting off the thread
    *snorts awake and then steps out of the way*

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I figured since the listener has been "indisposed" recently, we could talk here and keep the game at least partially alive. I'm really excited for this game, and would hate to see it fade away.

So, now that that's out of the way, how do you think our characters will react to each other?

12. - Top - End - #12

My character does not blindly kill everyone he meets, and if he sees potential in yours he may want to work together to survive.

He will of course crack jokes and be an a-hole the entire time, probably attempting to shank guards every so often and other inmates.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Hahaha well alright then, good to know I'm worried my character will come across as pompous and annoying he won't randomly kill people (at least not often) but he has no qualms about murder. I saw the movie chronicle a few days ago, and I heard the perfect analogy. A person doesn't feel guilty when they swat a fly, because they are the apex predator. Ellamin believes he is as far above humans as a human is to an insect.

Still, that doesn't mean he has no limits. He knows that he has the potential to become much stronger and that others already are. So he is willing to work with people who can be useful to him and help him become stronger.

I'm actually very excited to see how him and Twistwit get along