New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City III: Abusive Physics Never End!

Krystal blushed a little when Crocell picked her up. Is was slight and didn't last long, but one of them may have noticed it.

However, Krystal is quickly distracted by the view around her as she is taken down. It was a great view. The entire city around her. She didn't really look at it too much during the race.

Once on the ground standing, Krystal will give Crocell a quick hug. Thanks for that. It was fun.

Then she waits for Kin to catch up.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Kin eventually reached ground level, a fair while after the others. She hopped gently off the wall and ran over to them, trying to hide her relief that everything had gone smoothly. For someone who had been so eager to take Krystal roof hopping in the first place, she was strangely nervous when it came to the aftermath.

"Congratulations, fellow high flyers! It looks like our first tutorial in the art of unrestricted movement was a great success. Now all that remains is to head back over to where are my shoes? And my socks, for that matter. I know I had them a few minutes ago..."

Kin had suddenly noticed the fact that she was still barefoot. A frantic search through her personal inventory revealed that her footwear was completely absent. Apparently she'd lost them at some point in the confusion.

"Well, that's inconvenient. Hopefully our dorm supervisor won't be around to witness my return tonight. She does not look kindly on students who walk bare-toed across school property."

There was a slight edge of fear in her voice as she said this. The supervisor had a way of instilling that sort of feeling in those under her jurisdiction.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell lets Krystal hug him with minimal blushing since she was not full on cuddling him. Looking at Kin he also notices her lack of footwear. With a chuckle he says, "Well, here's hoping that you don't get busted. After all, it would be a shame for you to get in trouble for having a little fun."

He reaches his hands above his head stretching until there is a distinct pop in his back before he says, "So, Krystal how was your first parkour run? Exciting, terrifying, bit of a let down?"

4. - Top - End - #214

It was awesome! Krystal jumps a little, still kind of excited about the whole thing.

She looks to Kin. Aw, now I wish I had an extra pair with me. I'd let you borrow them.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

5. - Top - End - #215
    Pixie in the Playground

"I suppose so, Ishida-san."

For some reason, Shougo didn't seem so convinced, his frown deepening as he caught sight of a thin trail of chipped plaster drifting down onto the table. Nevertheless, he continued eating in a slow, methodical manner, his mind obviously focused on something else at the time. It was curious, though, as to just how Shougo was advancing so quickly. While Tobio probably hadn't done any statistical analysis on Esper advancement levels, there was no denying that Shougo had literally jumped an entire level in a single day and showed no signs of slowing down anytime soon. This was not a common event; once Academy City caught wind of this, they would no doubt be very interested in the progress of Nimori Shougo.

Dinner continued and it was generally a quiet affair, with Mrs Nimori chatting to Tobio and Shougo interjecting every now and again. It was a family, although it was missing its' vibrant and usually very loud central pillar. Soon it got dark outside, the street lights activating in response. Collecting the plates and dishes, Shougo bowed slightly and then departed to wash them. Mrs Nimori then turned to look at Tobio.

"So, Ishida-kun, how long have you known Shougo? It's good to see my son finally getting to meet new people, although..."

She pursed her lips and looked at the table after glancing back to ensure that Shougo wasn't listening.

"By any chance, did you know a girl called Ishimaru? She was about this tall, with green eyes, dark hair. And she wore pants."

6. - Top - End - #216
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio nodded his head as he says, "Actually I've only known Shougo-san for about two or three days now. In fact Shougo is only one of the first three people who actually wanted to befriend me, and only in this recent week. I was as surprised as you are. As for Ishimaru Moroe... Yes I know her, but for some reason Shougo-san doesn't seem to remember her. When I asked him about her all he did was grab his head in pain and mumble her name. She goes to our school though so I can't say whether or not he will fully rememebr her when he sees her."

While saying this Tobio minds to keep his voice down as it is obvious that she does not want Shougo to over hear this.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Crocell lets Krystal hug him with minimal blushing since she was not full on cuddling him. Looking at Kin he also notices her lack of footwear. With a chuckle he says, "Well, here's hoping that you don't get busted. After all, it would be a shame for you to get in trouble for having a little fun."
    "Yes, that would most definitely be a...shame."

A slight shudder ran through Kin. For a moment her eyes went out of focus, as if picturing some dire vision of the future. This trepidation didn't last long, though. Once she saw Krystal enthusing about their outing, the dark clouds vanished without a trace.

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    It was awesome! Krystal jumps a little, still kind of excited about the whole thing.

She looks to Kin. Aw, now I wish I had an extra pair with me. I'd let you borrow them.
    "Of course you would. Even if you weren't a wonderfully generous person, the social conventions instilled in us by our alma mater would leave you no choice. It's the height of bad manners to withhold spare shoes from someone while wearing their shorts."

Kin matched Krystal's jump with one of her own, having now completely shrugged off her recent loss. It was apparent by now that she didn't actually need shoes at all. She danced across the rough paving with no sign of discomfort, just like the irregular rooftops over which she'd run headlong.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Pixie in the Playground

"Doesn't remember her...Well, that would make sense. She said that she didn't want Shougo to remember her. I don't know why. I thought my son had...Well, found a girlfriend. And it was so out of the blue! But then, this happens, and..."

She paused, trying not to remember the broken body of her son just days before.

"I know she must have gone through a lot to save my Shougo-kun...I'm not sure what happened to make her decide that she didn't want to see him again. I hope it wasn't something that he did."

Mrs Nimori looked like she was going to say something when Shougo returned, having finished the dishes.

"Well, I am back. Thank you for the food, mother, Ishida-san. And thank you for coming as well as for teaching me. I am in your debt. It is getting late, though-Do you live far from here?"

9. - Top - End - #219
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell chuckles as he says, "Alright then ojou-samas, lets get you two back to you dorms. After all I just wouldn't be a gentleman if I just left you to walk home in the dark. I mean I would just be shunned."

Crocell then would give and over the top bow with one arm stretched out to indicate ladies first.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Tobio looks at Shougo as he says, "Yeah I live a little ways a way from here. Don't worry however I'm pretty good at avoiding trouble. Plus I've been out at night before. You don't have to worry about me if thats what you're thinking about."

He really didn't want Shougo and his mother to worry. After all they had done so much for him already. Tobio didn't want Shougo to have to walk him home too.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Kin responded with an equally over the top (yet somehow still ladylike) curtsey. She walked gracefully past Crocell in a manner that made every step say 'ojou-sama'. This was one of the few areas of schooling where she'd exceeded the expectations of her tutors. Thanks to her natural dexterity, she could become the epitome of upper class poise whenever she was so inclined; As might be expected, such inclinations rarely took hold of her when not in sight of teachers.

"Ah, so it's purely a matter of obligation? What a shame. I thought it might be because you were enjoying our company."

11. - Top - End - #221

Krystal takes what might be more of a Kin response. She gives an exaggerated sigh and rolls her eyes.

Come on, now. You know we're both able to take care of ourselves.

She doesn't seem mad, though. In fact, she's got a smile on as she says this.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

12. - Top - End - #222
    Pixie in the Playground

Shougo shook his head.

"I know you can, Ishida-san. You are more than capable of looking after yourself. Nevertheless, Daisuke and his men saw you with me, and that puts you in danger. Just as you offered your help, so I offer mine if that in that potential event. If that is okay with you, that is."

Something stirred in Shougo. Something...About someone else getting drawn into his quarrel with Daisuke. A twinge of pain ran across his forehead, but he suppressed it.

"I will not insist if you do not wish me to. But it would ease my mind considerably. Besides, it gives me a chance to practice my Psychic power, to see if I can keep up with you on your rollerblades."
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-07-20 at 11:40 PM.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio looks a little apprehensive before nodding to Shougo. "Alright then. If you really want to. It's just that you have already done so much for me, I don't want to bother you. But if your alright with it then I would be glad for your company. That is if it's okay with you Mrs. Nimori." As he says this he straps on his roller blades.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Crocell smirks and wanting Kin to blush for once bounds over to her to envelop her in a big warm hug, no really he seems to be naturally warm. Rather like a secure blanket. "Aw don't be like that, you know I love you guys! Besides there has been some shifty stuff going on lately. No way am I letting my two new friends get hurt because of my negligence."

Looking at Kin he notices a distinct lack of red tinting her face. "Why aren't you blushing darn you!"

14. - Top - End - #224
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oh, of course. We should be thanking you for coming, Ishida-kun-You helped make dinner and helped Shougo-kun with his schoolwork, after all! Dinner is the very least we could do."

Shougo merely nodded, slipped on his shoes as he moved towards the front door, motioning towards Tobio as he did so.

"Be safe, okay?"

When the two were outside, Shougo began windmilling his arms, crouching briefly as he built up his concentration. Outside, the sky was clear and the air was crisp, the light from the moon shedding its' light on the rooftops and the alleyways of Academy City. It was also fairly quiet; while the stores were still mostly open and there were a handful of people walking around, there was easily enough space to travel without running into anyone.

"It is a good night for a run. You lead the way, Ishida-san."

Shougo was fast, and agile, even without using his psychic power. With it, he was swift as the wind, a human blur in motion. Tobio would have been quicker still, however, if he pushed himself. And while Shougo, Tobio knew, was fairly adept at dodging obstacles, it appeared that he was unused to doing so at such a speed. Soon, the way home might have turned out to be a race of sorts-Shougo sprinting along as quickly as he could, leaping up on walls and rooftops when it allowed him to move more freely, yet never getting out of visual distance of Tobio.

He was also grinning fiercely, exulting in the freedom and joy of such speed. And what freedom it was! Things which were difficult without his power were now easy, and he could dash with the speed of a leopard and with the lightness of a falling leaf.

And so, unless Tobio decided not to race, the pair of them zipped towards Tobios' house, deftly avoiding passerbys and leaping over or ducking under obstacles. If Tobio enjoyed speed, it would have been fun, partaking in this simple yet lively contest of speed and agility.

((OOC: Anything going to happen here, AnimeKid?))

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

Crocell smirks and wanting Kin to blush for once bounds over to her to envelop her in a big warm hug, no really he seems to be naturally warm. Rather like a secure blanket. "Aw don't be like that, you know I love you guys! Besides there has been some shifty stuff going on lately. No way am I letting my two new friends get hurt because of my negligence."

Looking at Kin he notices a distinct lack of red tinting her face. "Why aren't you blushing darn you!"
    Kin's 'ojou-sama' act dropped as soon as she felt Crocell's arms around her. She let her true, snuggly self surface once more, so that she could enjoy this hug to its fullest; Which she did, with a look of supreme contentment but, as Crocell observed aloud, no embarrassment. When he voiced his frustration, she became rather confused.

"Blushing? Why would I blush? You're not that hot..."

Amazingly, all signs indicated that she meant this statement literally: That Crocell's body temperature wasn't high enough to overheat her. There wasn't a trace of innuendo or teasing in her words. It just went to show that the world simply wasn't a fair place. While poor Crocell had to resist the influence of teenage hormones in order to avoid messing up this new, platonic friendship, Kin seemed completely immune to their influence.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-07-21 at 05:53 AM.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

((OOC: Sure if you don't have anything planned. I don't want to steal your spotlight if you were going to have Daisuke show up.))

Tobio held quite a bit of pride in his skating skills. When the walk home started to become a friendly competition he participated wholeheartedly. Tobio was also grinning at having someone who reveled in the freedom that this kind of speed and agility could give. They were almost to Tobio's house when he saw something worrying. What looked to be a Tokiwadai girl, he would recognize that school Uniform anywhere, surrounded by some thugs. It was quite easy to see they were not welcome company by the way she was backing up. It was the scream that eventually told Tobio he had to take action. Changing course he made his way too the girl to help her.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Crocell inwardly sighed at the unfairness of the world for giving him an attractive hug addicted friend, who was also oblivious as all h*ll. Deciding not to end the hug that Kin was obviously enjoying, and thanking the heavens for her and Crocell being the same height instead of her towering over him as most people did, Crocell looked over to Krystal as he said,"So shall we go? Because as nice a hugging Kin is by the time we get to you guys dorm she's not going to want to let go. Not that I would mind."

__________________________________________________ ___________

It was a few hour later that Ryuji and Ringo had managed to defeat the Sukeban with minimal injuries. They could have ended it sooner but that would have meant that they would have much more grievous injuries than the ones the had. Now Ryuji had dropped off the girls and headed home. His mother was waiting for him when he go there and was highly concerned with the injuries he had managed to acquire. After a few minutes of assuaging her worries Ryuji ate a light dinner before going to sleep.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-07-21 at 12:57 PM.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Pixie in the Playground

((OOC: Nah. He won't. I was just curious. Thanks, though.))

Shougo heard it too. Without a word needing to be said, he dashed off towards the sound of the scream, a long kunai suddenly appearing in his right hand. So this is what his father must have felt like, when he patrolled the streets late at night. The fear set Shougos' heart racing a little faster than it already was; what if they ran into a firearm-wielding group of thugs? They couldn't deal with that. That being said, he could not just leave the girl to her fate, even if his friend wasn't already rushing to her aid. His father would not and could not, and Shougo refused to do any less. It was his duty, after all.

Being a hero for the sake of being a hero brought Shougo no joy; not in the same way it did for his father. He did not want to be praised nor thrust into the limelight. But neither could he let injustices go while he had the strength in his own to hands to mend them.

And so he began storing kinetic energy (in the form of imaginary mass) in his kunai as ran, preparing it for a worst-case scenario. He knew that he could throw it with a great deal of accuracy, and with his psychic power behind it, it would no doubt be fatal for an ordinary human.

18. - Top - End - #228

Krystal chuckled.

You know...I think my phone could get a picture of that... She gives a mischievous grin.

Yeah, let's go.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

19. - Top - End - #229
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell sticks out his tongue at Krystal before the trio head off towards the Tokiwadai dorms. Provided that they didn't come across any trouble they should arrive with at least ten minutes to spare for their curfew. "Here we are guys. unfortunately I won't be able to take you guys running tomorrow. I have Judgement patrol. So unless you guys want to follow me around and watch me occasionally put down some thugs you guys won't be seeing me unless I get done early."
    __________________________________________________ ________________

Once in range Shougo would see that Tobio was indeed headed towards the commotion. The girl in question was on her knees with fear evident in her eyes. There were five men in hoodies and jeans. Tobio came in so fast the thugs weren't sure what happened Al the knew was that a blue and black blur came and slammed into one of their pals. Once they got a proper look they would see that their buddy was unconscious with Tobio standing over him. That would be when they pulled out the knives and the leader pulled out a gun.

"You just made the biggest mistake of your life boy."

20. - Top - End - #230
    Barbarian in the Playground

As Moroe dives frantically for safety, the FENRIR production prototype slams into the ground where she had been scant seconds before, slamming into the ground with lethal force and cracking the concrete floor. It leers hungrily at her from the crater, tail whipping back and forth like a shark fin through dark waters with the shriek of tearing steel as the bony spines lash across the floor, and then it rears up and bellows at her, the sound utterly inhuman and appallingly loud, a long, whip-like tongue lolling out of the corner of its very dangerous looking maw.

As the roar echoes loudly throughout the cavernous, dark room, the thing suddenly leaps at Moroe, long claws like baseball bat-sized butcher knives outstretched to shred her into pieces the size of a postage stamp. Her hurried, desperate return fire spangs uselessly off of the armored bone plates that cover the creature's hide, and it's only her finely honed soldier's instincts that keep her from meeting a swift end in the creature's jaws as she slides underneath the thing. It misses her by mere centimeters, and as it lands claws send off a cascade of sparks as their grip sheds a series of ragged tears in the floor, whipping back around to face its prey with uncanny speed. It bounds off the floor once again, this time sliding to the side and spinning around to bring it's claws across in a gut-wrenching slash and to whip at her with a lethally sharp tail, the spines glinting dangerously in the bruise-colored light of the room. Again, Moroe is saved only by reflexes; the creature is preternaturally fast, and the deadly limb only scrapes her arm-but even a grazing blow is enough to send her flying, blood droplets from the scratch spraying through the air, black in the dim light.

The monster rumbles like a cross between a freight train and an oversized housecat, scenting the wound, and slows its assault, beady eyes locked on its prey as it slowly closes in. Somewhere inside it's head, it processed the sweet scent of blood and wondered how its first meal in a while would taste.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    Mei had to try to keep herself from opening her mouth at a bad time. She was involved with Astraphobia? A dangerous criminal? And not only was she apparently fine with being in his presence, she had the audacity to impede Judgement in their activities...Why, she had to resist the urge to let loose her trademark "Judgement~desuno!" followed by slamming her into a wall with her Breath Hammer. She withheld her wrath, however, for a variety of reasons, including A: The hunt for Astraphobia was called off, B: She was a friend of Tobios', and, most importantly, C: If she was as strong as she said she was, there was no way in hell Mei had a chance of winning.

The urge died as Ryuu continued speaking, Mei rapidly forgiving Ryuu for her involvement with a criminal as she received her sympathies regarding her current situation with Tobio. Still, she was a little surprised about her relationship with Tobio; she knew how nervous he got around pretty girls, and yet not only had she spent several hours at his house, he had said nothing about her? Interesting-No! She had to stop herself. Gossip like that was what started her most recent problem, and it would be dreadfully hypocritical of her if she kept it to anyone but herself (The fact that Tobio was not at all nervous in her presence flew right over her head, somehow).

She was still musing about Tobios' hypothetical relationship with this mysterious girl when Ryuu finally finished speaking. A brief, awkward silence would have arisen before Mei finally spoke, stuttering sheepishly.

"U...Uh, yeah, that was pretty ridiculous. I...I think it might have had something to do with the fact that I was dressed up for the night...And the fact that I am pretty well-known..."

She inhaled deeply, attempting to better phrase what she had intended to say.

"Well, uh...All of that, really? Sounds like you've had a pretty eventful week...But then again, I suppose interesting things gravitate towards interesting people, huh? Not that I mean that in a bad way, of course; it's just that I haven't heard much of you before. A powerful Level Four? You should be more involved in school activities! Ah...Also..."

She paused for a moment to contemplate her next words, almost sure she would regret them later. Nevertheless, she continued, more out of the fact that she felt that she owed Ryuu something more than anything else.

"Also...This 'Shunkei Ina' girl...You might want to tell her to keep away from Daisuke, at least for the next few days. He and his associates are probably going to be arrested, and if she is present at the time, that will likely include her."

Mei sorely hoped that Ryuu would inform Daisuke of this, directly or indirectly, because that would be a wrench in her brothers' plans-A wrench that he would not forgive her for. Biting her lower lip nervously, she pulled out her phone to look at the time-And gasped once she got it.

Lunch ended ten minutes ago, and she was late for her music class.
    Ryuu, on hearing the news that her friend - or at least acquaintance - was likely in danger of being arrested, had quickly hopped to her feet, apparently intending to go at once. Though she paused when she saw Mei's expression, wincing when she realized what it meant. She'd wanted to give the other girl a place to get away, not make her late for her classes!

"Thank you. I will. Even if she deserved it, I owe her... And I'm sorry for keeping you out too long. Say you saw me while I was leaving and tried to stop me or something if it'll help."

With that, Kasai, unless Mei stops her for some reason, darts past her, heading deeper into the city.

---

((Obviously, this assumes that she wasn't stopped at any point, and that there's nothing special going on there. Let me know if that's not accurate, and I'll change it.))

A short time later, the pyrokinetic came to a halt in front of Shunkei Ina's apartment, or at least the apartment that she'd taken Ryuu and Souji to, and knocked lightly, though hard enough to be heard easily, on the door.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Pixie in the Playground

Shougos' blood nearly froze when he saw what one of the men had in his hand. A gun. Guns were deadly. They could, and would kill...Nevertheless, that wouldn't stop him. Not today. He had the element of surprise, he had his psychic power, and he had his kunai. That was enough. Taking a fraction of a fraction of a second to aim, he threw his kunai. But he didn't aim at the man himself, nor at his gun.

He aimed for his hand. And with a target that large, he knew he wouldn't miss. He opened his hand, and his kunai shot forward, faster than any projectile thrown by hand had any right to be.

When it connected, the kunai caused the mans' right hand to explode in a mess of flesh, bone, and blood, causing him to drop his weapon. While his men gaped at the sight, Shougo was immediately among them, shattering one of their jaws with a thrusting palm strike. In the same action, his hand rolled around to snatch the knife out of his victims' hand. Having felled two men in as many seconds, he then moved to stand in front of the fallen girl, eyes hard and weapon in hand. Invisibly, he was charging momentum in his limbs and his knife. If the two thugs decided to attack, Shougo decided in a rare moment of fury, he would not be held responsible for what happened to them.

Two on two. He could take those odds.

Loud Japanese pop music blared behind Inas' door, and it was a few seconds before it was opened by an Ina who was still applying makeup to her face. Apparently, she was getting ready to go out for something (judging by her attire), and when she caught sight of Ryuu, her mouth opened in surprise.

"Hey! I know you, yeah! What brings you here, Ryuu-chan?"

23. - Top - End - #233
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The two remaining thugs had looks of shock on their faces. They had seen their boss go down without his hand and another of their number had been knocked out in seconds. It was obvious that they were scared by how their knees were shaking. No what their whole bodies were shaking as a feeling of coldness settled around the area as Tobio stepped forward his eyes glowing from the use of his power. Shougo would note that while he and the girl were warm that the area was indeed colder due to the small sheets of ice that would occasionally form on the ground.

Tobio glared at the two thugs before they, in desperation, ran at Shougo and the girl confident that they could defeat him since he no longer had the drop on them. Tobio intent on ending this quickly skated forward at high speeds as he turned up the heat on their shoes. Immediately they yelled out in pain as Tobio closed in. He planted high speed elbow in ones chest while the other got a swift high kick to the face, both flying back from the force of the momentum aided blows.

Turning from the two men who were rapidly fading into unconsciousness Tobio skated over to Shougo and the girl. Now that he got a good look at her he could see that she had bright blond hair and a beautiful face. Now that the confrontation was over Tobio slipped back into his usual self.

"A-Ano, are y-you all r-right? I-I mean, they didn't h-hurt you d-did they?"

The girl shakes her head as she says, "N-No, you stopped them just in time really. Thank you for rescuing me. Um, my name is Natsume Renbu. May I know the names of my saviors?"

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    Loud Japanese pop music blared behind Inas' door, and it was a few seconds before it was opened by an Ina who was still applying makeup to her face. Apparently, she was getting ready to go out for something (judging by her attire), and when she caught sight of Ryuu, her mouth opened in surprise.

"Hey! I know you, yeah! What brings you here, Ryuu-chan?"

"Paying off a debt, sort of,"
    Ryuu replied, offering Ina a quick, and somewhat nervous, smile. "I've got a couple of friends in Judgement, and it came out to one of them that I know you, as well as that you're with the Pure Streets, at least to some extent, so they told me to pass along that you might want to stay away from Daisuke. Apparently, there are plans to arrest him and 'his associates', which, if you're around, is pretty likely to include you."

25. - Top - End - #235
    Pixie in the Playground

"Nimori Shougo. Did you know who they were, Natsume-san? Well, I suppose even if you did not, it would not matter. Judgement will deal with them."

Perhaps unseen to Renbu and Tobio, the man with a missing hand was scrambling for his lost firearm, crawling towards it slowly whilst trying to hide his pain. It did not go unnoticed by Shougo, however, who quietly strode up to the fallen man. Just inches before his fingers would have closed around the handle of the gun, however, Shougo promptly stomped on his remaining hand with such force that every bone in it effectively vanished. The sound was sickeningly audible to both Renbu and Tobio, and when the whimpering man raised his ruined hand, it was fairly obvious that he would never have use of it again. Shougo silenced him with a boot to the head, which knocked him mercifully unconscious.

Casually, he turned to face the pair.

It was frightening how even his voice was.

"It is nice to meet you, Natsume Renbu-san, although I would have preferred to do so under different circumstances. This is my friend, Ishida Tobio-san. Speaking of which, I suppose now would be a good time to call Judgement."

Inas' jaw dropped.

"W...What!? Arrested!? But...That's impossible! Daisuke-sama hasn't...."

She hesitated, biting her lower lip nervously.

"T...This doesn't have anything to do with the kid that a few of them were talking about, yeah...? It has to be a lie. Daisuke-sama would never have done anything more than rough him up a little, yeah...Although..."

A strange expression was on her face, and she stepped in backwards through her door, inviting Ryuu in.

"Although I don't see why you would lie to me, yeah. I mean, what's there to gain? I've...Ah, please come in."

Ina then sat down on a (very weird-looking) chair, utterly perplexed.

"Mogami Jounouchi hasn't been hanging out with us much lately, either, even though he was rescued a few days back. Boil calls him a coward, yeah, though I don't know why. And Daisuke-sama said he had to find that 'damned camera' before somebody 'found out' yesterday, yeah. I...People have been talking, Ryuu-chan. What am I suppose to believe?"
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-07-22 at 08:29 AM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Atrum-Persavor
    Guest in the Playground

Moments after Shougo leaves his house, a short, firm knock is heard at the door.

After peering through the window, she opens it to find a Nagatenjouki student standing there in a Student Council jacket. The look on the boy's face is inscrutable, but his tone of voice suggested something serious, if not urgent.

"Good evening, Mrs. Nimori. Is Shougo home?"

27. - Top - End - #237
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio was a little unsettled by Shougo's methods but he had prevented them from being shot in the back. Besides he killed a man, he was not exactly the model of not using overt force. "Shougo-san I am Judgement. I-I just need to c-call in and have A-Anti-skill come and p-pick them up. O-Of course I-I need to c-cuff them though."

Renbu was a little shaken by Shougo's brutality but didn't seem repulsed by it. [COLOR="Orange"]"I don't know who they were. All I know is that they wanted to have some 'fun' with me. My Esper power if useless in battle so I really didn't have any sort of defense against them. After all altering horomone levels doesn't exactly scream 'dangerous'. None the less thank you Ishida-san, Nimori-san I should get going. My house isn't far from here."[COLOR]

She proceeds to be on her way as Tobio cuffs the unconscious thugs and uses his headset to call in and request Anti-skill for criminal pickup.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Pixie in the Playground

"Hold, Natsume-san. We would not be able to forgive ourselves if you were attacked again, on the way. Besides, Anti-Skill will require us to speak of the event."

Inwardly, Shougo was grimacing. He had forgotten to bring his mobile phone with him, and his mother was expecting him home soon. It would be troublesome, trying to explain to her just how he had gotten into a fight with five armed thugs to save a girl; especially considering that that was how his father died. Nevertheless, as a firm believer in the rule of law, Shougo felt he had no choice but to go along, and gathered the fallen weapons as he waited for Tobio to finish handcuffing the thugs, depositing them in a neat pile some distance away.

__________________________________________________ ______________

"Uh...No, I'm afraid not. He should be home soon, though. Please...Come in."

Mrs Nimori stepped aside to allow Ren in, pulling up a seat for him nervously. Fortunately, tea was already on the table, and she poured one for him, her face lined with anxiety.

"Is it something Shougo-kun did?"

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ettin in the Playground

Crocell sticks out his tongue at Krystal before the trio head off towards the Tokiwadai dorms. Provided that they didn't come across any trouble they should arrive with at least ten minutes to spare for their curfew. "Here we are guys. unfortunately I won't be able to take you guys running tomorrow. I have Judgement patrol. So unless you guys want to follow me around and watch me occasionally put down some thugs you guys won't be seeing me unless I get done early."
    Rather than being disappointed by this turn of events, Kin looked positively enthusiastic. Her eyes lit up as they eagerly looked into Crocell's own, from a few inches away.

"We can come along and watch you fight crime? That's perfect! We both have an...interest...in that sort of thing. I'm sure that seeing a genuine law enforcer in action would be very informative."

It suddenly occurred to her that she was speaking on behalf of someone else again. She quickly spun around to face Krystal (while quite possibly tickling Crocell's nose with her hair, since she was so close), and looked to her for confirmation.

"...Or so I would imagine. What do you think?"

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The moment Kin looked away Crocell's face was covered with a massive blush. He would get used to her eventually, but seriously she was practically in his face that time. I few inches an she would have...would have... Swirls temproraily occupy Crocell's eyes before he manages to regain his senses.

"Um, I didn't think you guys would be interested in that sort of thing. However don't let me stop you if you want to come. Just be careful, sometimes these thugs in the street have weapons."
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Hearing Shougo's rationalizations Renbu stops in her tracksa and turns. "Very well then, I suppose that I will wait. And it touches my heart to know that you think of my safety so."

A few words later Tobio puts away his headset as he says, "Anti-Skill will be hear in a 10 minutes. So we won't have to wait long at least." He would walk over to Shougo while taking out his cell phone.

"Ano, Shougo-san what in your home phone number? I want to call your mom in case this runs a little long. I would let you call her but this phone is a good deal more advance than your phone. You seemed to have trouble working yours so I figured that I would save you the trouble. No offense."