New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow downs the other drink, pays, and hops back toward the dance floor. A sexy energized whisper tickles Sandy's ear as she sneaks up on him. "Miss M comes in late. Her 'brother' is upstairs though."
    Sandy yelped in surprise and turned to find...just Rainbow. "Oh goodness, it's you...scared me half t'death again." He put a hoof over his heart, racing half from surprise and half from that whisper. "Get any info on him? Name, looks, anythin'?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Aisis just lowers her sword
    "*sigh* you're a paladin and wearing dark-looking armor?..... You better have something for friendly fire...."
    Though the other was still not exactly convinced and lowers his just a little bit
    "wait.... You know him?"
    "It didn't seem to bother you the first time. There is a reason, but it's a long story."

"He means it'll make everypony in listening distance catatonically depressed. It's awesome."

---

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Well, let's hope Daniel feels like being the competent one in the party. )
    (You mean he wasn't already? )

Daniel glances at the DJ and taps him on the shoulder. "Do you take requests?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel glances at the DJ and taps him on the shoulder. "Do you take requests?"
    "Hmmm, oh ah yea, tell me what ya want and I'll put it on for you if I have the song, which is a likely," The DJ grinned and continued to bob to the music.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Hmmm, oh ah yea, tell me what ya want and I'll put it on for you if I have the song, which is a likely," The DJ grinned and continued to bob to the music.
    "Something...loud. With strobe lights."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

"Something...loud. With strobe lights."
    "That's rather vague and unspecific, but I'll see what I find and put it on queue," The DJ lopsidedly grinned and looked through his records and ever so bobbing his body and humming this time to throw a wrench into his groove. He found a song and put it aside as he prepped the light/strobe light settings for the lights over the dance pit.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-04 at 12:08 AM.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ettin in the Playground

(Sneaking in a post while on lunch break.)

"Last I saw was her headin' straight up north on the sidewalk," he tapped his bottom lip with his hoof, his eyes then lit up. "Oh, and I remember her making a complaining comment how this was going to take such a while to get home."
    "Awhile?" Silverpine asked with a raised eyebrow. "You mean you let her walk back home in almost complete darkness while still some distance away from home?"

"Nah, cereal is fine, babe, fiber's good and all,"
    He said aloofly and got two mugs for tea as he hung about the stove waiting for the water to come to a boil still.
    Icy set down two bowls for the two of them and proceeded to pour herself cereal and milk. She began to munch hungrily without waiting for Fox. "Mmm, I find myself getting hungry easily these days," she remarked.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel quietly exits the DJ booth and takes off his sunglasses, tousling his mane.

Disguise covered, possible confrontation dulled. Alriiiight.

...What the hay was step two?

8. - Top - End - #728
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Awhile?" Silverpine asked with a raised eyebrow. "You mean you let her walk back home in almost complete darkness while still some distance away from home?"
    "I-It wasn't complete darkness....there are street lamps along here..." He weakly defended himself. "It wasn't the first time she walked home by herself at night from my place...so..so..I..we didn't think anything of it."

Icy set down two bowls for the two of them and proceeded to pour herself cereal and milk. She began to munch hungrily without waiting for Fox. "Mmm, I find myself getting hungry easily these days," she remarked.

"Well, you are eating for two or rather...three..."
    He coughed and turned off the stove and held a oven cloth in his mouth and grabbed the tea kettle to pour hot water into both mugs with the tea bags already resting in them. He took one to Icy and his own to the table and then afterwards the bowl of cereal. "...So its in the realm of expectancy my dear, hehe..." he flashed her a small smile before eating his cereal, letting the tea bag soak in the mug of hot water.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember silently screamed as the bolt was pulled out his leg, his face contorting and all that. "A-anesthetic next time..please...." He mewed as the hot coffee soaked bandages were wrapped around his leg. He screamed on the inside again, his body sweating a bit in reaction. "..ow."
    "Oh I didn't think a noble like youself would be subjecting yaself to a needle that big, brudda." The mad doctor said pointing to the massive needle in the pull tray.

Sandy yelped in surprise and turned to find...just Rainbow. "Oh goodness, it's you...scared me half t'death again." He put a hoof over his heart, racing half from surprise and half from that whisper. "Get any info on him? Name, looks, anythin'?"
    The magenta mare wraps her legs around Sandy from behind and sways with the pulsing music. "There is only so much I can ask before getting suspicious. But he has many fans dying to hang with him and lately many are stallions."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh I didn't think a noble like youself would be subjecting yaself to a needle that big, brudda." The mad doctor said pointing to the massive needle in the pull tray.
    Ember's face dropped when he saw the massive needle. "You know what. I'm tough, hahah..ahah...only sissy's need anesthetic." He hoof waved it off and plastered an awkward grin on his face.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

The magenta mare wraps her legs around Sandy from behind and sways with the pulsing music. "There is only so much I can ask before getting suspicious. But he has many fans dying to hang with him and lately many are stallions."
    Sandy was starting to wonder how she got behind him so quickly (and what she might've drunk to make her so grabby), when he suddenly paused mid-sway.

Diehard fans...

Likes stallions...

No way, it can't be...

"Rainbow, this pony ain't here now, is he?" he whispered urgently.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-04 at 05:36 AM.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ettin in the Playground

"I-It wasn't complete darkness....there are street lamps along here..." He weakly defended himself. "It wasn't the first time she walked home by herself at night from my place...so..so..I..we didn't think anything of it."
    "Well, too late to do anything about that now. I hope we can catch these attackers before they harm more victims." Silverpine shook his head and turned back to Flash's home.

"Well, you are eating for two or rather...three..."
    He coughed and turned off the stove and held a oven cloth in his mouth and grabbed the tea kettle to pour hot water into both mugs with the tea bags already resting in them. He took one to Icy and his own to the table and then afterwards the bowl of cereal. "...So its in the realm of expectancy my dear, hehe..." he flashed her a small smile before eating his cereal, letting the tea bag soak in the mug of hot water.
    Icy let a small flush creep into her cheeks on the mention of her pregnancy. Sometimes it seemed easier to forget that she was with foals. She swallowed a particularly large morsel and stirred her own tea. "Anyway, I hope you slept well. You certainly seemed cheerful."

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember's face dropped when he saw the massive needle. "You know what. I'm tough, hahah..ahah...only sissy's need anesthetic." He hoof waved it off and plastered an awkward grin on his face.
    "That's what I thought. Ancient Hoofwaians say 'Noblitiy grants pain few others can compare'. Deep, right brudda" said Dr Kahuna. "Now you have a few minute to yaself while I calculate your prescriptions."

Sandy was starting to wonder how she got behind him so quickly (and what she might've drunk to make her so grabby), when he suddenly paused mid-sway.

Diehard fans...

Likes stallions...

No way, it can't be...

"Rainbow, this pony ain't here now, is he?" he whispered urgently.
    "He is. Upstairs. Why do... you ask, babe?" Rainbow gives the engineer a light nuzzle and lick from her position behind him.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #734
    Titan in the Playground

"He is. Upstairs. Why do... you ask, babe?" Rainbow gives the engineer a light nuzzle and lick from her position behind him.
    "Because-" He softly gasped as he felt her affections and his tail started swishing eagerly. Luna darn it all, you keep still back there! He plucked his thoughts out before they were completely jumbled. "I...chatted with this pony, said he was goin' upstairs t'meet this Zephyr pony, some bigshot, likes the stallions too. Might be th' same guy." She didn't have to know how exactly he ended up chatting with said pony. "If Miss M ain't here, he's our best bet."

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Because-" He softly gasped as he felt her affections and his tail started swishing eagerly. Luna darn it all, you keep still back there! He plucked his thoughts out before they were completely jumbled. "I...chatted with this pony, said he was goin' upstairs t'meet this Zephyr pony, some bigshot, likes the stallions too. Might be th' same guy." She didn't have to know how exactly he ended up chatting with said pony. "If Miss M ain't here, he's our best bet."
    The swishing tail tickles her legs. It prompts her to entangle one of Sandy's back legs with her own tail. "Good information gathering. You deserve a reward. Tehe." If he could see Rainbows smirk, Sandy would be red. Her mind is in the gutter and it is obvious. Fortunately, the officer is still focused somewhat on the mission. The thought of the vampire attack on Sandy still boils her blood. "The barmare said he fancies males now but might not oppose to females. I might be able to get to him but you and Daniel might have better luck."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #736
    Titan in the Playground

The swishing tail tickles her legs. It prompts her to entangle one of Sandy's back legs with her own tail. "Good information gathering. You deserve a reward. Tehe." If he could see Rainbows smirk, Sandy would be red. Her mind is in the gutter and it is obvious. Fortunately, the officer is still focused somewhat on the mission. The thought of the vampire attack on Sandy still boils her blood. "The barmare said he fancies males now but might not oppose to females. I might be able to get to him but you and Daniel might have better luck."
    He didn't need to see the smirk; his face was completely flushed red. It took monumental effort not to collapse onto the dance floor in a flustered heap. "Uh...'bout that..." Stupid due diligence. "I g-got th' name of that p-pony who was g-gonna smoke with him. Y'see...apparently he thought I looked...y'know...looked decent an' all an'..,like I might...might be into...*oh gosh*" The poor stallion was shaking so much with embarrassment, Rainbow would find herself nearly getting dropped. But she'd likely be able to understand how exactly Sandy came to meet this other stallion.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, too late to do anything about that now. I hope we can catch these attackers before they harm more victims." Silverpine shook his head and turned back to Flash's home.
    Flash lowered his head and softly sighed to himself as the pair returned to Flash's house. The pair would be welcomed with a strange sight of Gearstride laying on a couch being hoof fed some haysgetti or whatever the food was again.

"And I said......that's no hose problem, that's a snake, hahahah..."
    Gearstride seemed to be in the middle of some tall tale given her and all. When she saw Silverpine she stood at attention. "Just regaling the customer in hilarious non sequiter tales, boss man sir. Also, I fixed the squeaky nose from within the pipes in the shower.

Icy let a small flush creep into her cheeks on the mention of her pregnancy. Sometimes it seemed easier to forget that she was with foals. She swallowed a particularly large morsel and stirred her own tea. "Anyway, I hope you slept well. You certainly seemed cheerful."

"Mmm, I feel, better let's say,'
    He wanly smiled and ate some cereal. He then made some random gesture with his hooves. "I will admit, its really cold in here without a protective blanket., or warm body."

"That's what I thought. Ancient Hoofwaians say 'Noblitiy grants pain few others can compare'. Deep, right brudda" said Dr Kahuna. "Now you have a few minute to yaself while I calculate your prescriptions."

"Right...true...'dat brother'm',"
    He softly sighed thinking about the heavy and usually painful weight on his shoulders with all he's supposed to do. He hasn't even done anything to help Juribean like he said he would and that didn't bode well with him, along with just several things going on his life.
    He didn't even want to think how much the prescriptions were going to be.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-04 at 09:36 AM.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He didn't need to see the smirk; his face was completely flushed red. It took monumental effort not to collapse onto the dance floor in a flustered heap. "Uh...'bout that..." Stupid due diligence. "I g-got th' name of that p-pony who was g-gonna smoke with him. Y'see...apparently he thought I looked...y'know...looked decent an' all an'..,like I might...might be into...*oh gosh*" The poor stallion was shaking so much with embarrassment, Rainbow would find herself nearly getting dropped. But she'd likely be able to understand how exactly Sandy came to meet this other stallion.
    Rainbow snickers. Then she frowns. It figures that the only stallion I can hook is a small one that others mistake as colt or.. sweet.

She pets the stallion's head and kisses behind his ear. "Don't fret. I like a clean stallion like yourself. I like cuties not hunks. And you are so cute." Next is a hug and affectionate grope. "So what is the plan? You or Daniel attract him into the party or do we go as a pair? Or wait for Miss M?"

"Right...true...'dat brother'm',"
    He softly sighed thinking about the heavy and usually painful weight on his shoulders with all he's supposed to do. He hasn't even done anything to help Juribean like he said he would and that didn't bode well with him, along with just several things going on his life.
    He didn't even want to think how much the prescriptions were going to be.
    Big Bruce and Sweet Victory are upstairs if Ember planned to go there. Or he could head to the pharmacy for his drugs.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #739
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades shook her head. "It works better if ya let 'em cool a bit before attachin' the shafts, 'cause otherwise the wood could catch fire. Still, ya're doin' pretty good for a first try! Got everything but the head perfect. Let's try another one, okay?"
    Yohanna coughs and looks very ashamed, now finishing another spear perfectly, but much slower.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ettin in the Playground

Flash lowered his head and softly sighed to himself as the pair returned to Flash's house. The pair would be welcomed with a strange sight of Gearstride laying on a couch being hoof fed some haysgetti or whatever the food was again.

"And I said......that's no hose problem, that's a snake, hahahah..."
    Gearstride seemed to be in the middle of some tall tale given her and all. When she saw Silverpine she stood at attention.[COLOR="Olive"] "Just regaling the customer in hilarious non sequiter tales, boss man sir. Also, I fixed the squeaky nose from within the pipes in the shower.
    Silverpine was actually surprised that Gear found something to fix. "Oh... umm... good job, Gear. I'll be sure to... make note of it." He tilted his head towards the elderly mare. "Thank you for your kind cooperation, ma'am. Your pipings are up to standard and we needn't worry about them or us in the future. Have a pleasant day." He glanced over at Flash. "Your son is a good colt. Take care of him."

With that, he would gesture for Gear to follow him and leave the house. "I think a found another lead," he said to Gear, once they were out of earshot.

"Mmm, I feel, better let's say,'
    He wanly smiled and ate some cereal. He then made some random gesture with his hooves. "I will admit, its really cold in here without a protective blanket., or warm body."
    Icy nearly choked at the phrase "warm body". She coughed as discreetly as she could, trying to get the oat stuck at the back of the throat out. It took her a few embarrassing moments before she could speak with dignity again. "M-My apologies, I should have at least given you a blanket yesterday..."

21. - Top - End - #741
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow snickers. Then she frowns. It figures that the only stallion I can hook is a small one that others mistake as colt or.. sweet.

She pets the stallion's head and kisses behind his ear. "Don't fret. I like a clean stallion like yourself. I like cuties not hunks. And you are so cute." Next is a hug and affectionate grope. "So what is the plan? You or Daniel attract him into the party or do we go as a pair? Or wait for Miss M?"
    The club's intoxicating atmosphere seeped further and further into the engineer's mind. Rainbow's constant affections weren't helping matters. He had to lean himself against a wall to stay upright, his head continuing to sway with the music. "N-no...should get t'him now. No tellin' if Miss M'll be here. He's smokin' now...might not join th' party...best go t'him..."

The little stallion gulped hard, dreading the answer to his next question: "Sh-should we go as a pair or...or should I...*gulp*...go solo?"

22. - Top - End - #742
    Troll in the Playground

Big Bruce and Sweet Victory are upstairs if Ember planned to go there. Or he could head to the pharmacy for his drugs.
    Ember shall wheel himself to the hospital-clinic's pharmacy after getting the doctor's note.

-----------------
    Silverpine was actually surprised that Gear found something to fix. "Oh... umm... good job, Gear. I'll be sure to... make note of it." He tilted his head towards the elderly mare. "Thank you for your kind cooperation, ma'am. Your pipings are up to standard and we needn't worry about them or us in the future. Have a pleasant day." He glanced over at Flash. "Your son is a good colt. Take care of him."

With that, he would gesture for Gear to follow him and leave the house. "I think a found another lead," he said to Gear, once they were out of earshot.
    So, outside of house more or less we'll ah presume. Gearstride leaned in against Silverpine with a slanted smile. "Oh? That's great, and goodness when you came, wacky woman wouldn't stop wanting to baby feed me. Goodness for my gift gab to distract her, hahah. So what did you find out Lieutenant?"

Icy nearly choked at the phrase "warm body". She coughed as discreetly as she could, trying to get the oat stuck at the back of the throat out. It took her a few embarrassing moments before she could speak with dignity again. "M-My apologies, I should have at least given you a blanket yesterday..."

"Haha heh...its fine my love, I like to think I've set myself on the path to make my body resistant to the cold,"
    He chuckled and drank his hot tea.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-04 at 01:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The club's intoxicating atmosphere seeped further and further into the engineer's mind. Rainbow's constant affections weren't helping matters. He had to lean himself against a wall to stay upright, his head continuing to sway with the music. "N-no...should get t'him now. No tellin' if Miss M'll be here. He's smokin' now...might not join th' party...best go t'him..."

The little stallion gulped hard, dreading the answer to his next question: "Sh-should we go as a pair or...or should I...*gulp*...go solo?"
    "We've tempted fate enough. We're going together." She hooks her leg into Sandy's and turns him toward the stairs.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #744
    Ogre in the Playground

...Where the hay...oh fine.

Daniel gives Sandy and Rainbow half a minute's head start, then follows...wherever.

Celestia knows if I stay here alone something's gonna get me. He thinks caustically.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Titan in the Playground

"We've tempted fate enough. We're going together." She hooks her leg into Sandy's and turns him toward the stairs.
    Sandy lets himself get led upstairs, grateful to finally get some air outside of the hot dance floor.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Barbarian in the Playground

"It didn't seem to bother you the first time. There is a reason, but it's a long story."

"He means it'll make everypony in listening distance catatonically depressed. It's awesome."
    "oh really? why? what happened?"
    And Luka's STILL not convinced and holding his sword against Zaros
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-04 at 07:37 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

The Upstairs of the Spice Club

The two would find themselves climbing up one of the staircases by the back sides of the club. We'll say they took the the left staircase and to the right just a bit south right was the DJ booth on the balcony that overlooked the dance floor. Tucked away in the corners up here were where two of the tobacco hookahs were set up, one for each back corner.

There were low set couches around a low set table on which the multiple 'armed' hookah sat upon. Again there were many brightly colored pillows, to go with the brightly colored couches. All of the decorations, curtains, silk curtains just placed on the walls, the incense, dim colorful lightning, etc etc all made the area look like a sultan's pleasure chambers.

The one on the left side had several ponies gathered around the table on couches, lounges, and cushions, laughing, socializing and enjoying themselves. Sandy would recognize a certain pony here who tried to hit on him, and spy them sitting very close to a damningly handsome light grey pegasus with a silver wavy mane meant to have admirers run their hooves in his locks. He shared a body type template with a background pony named Northpole by the fans. He had himself an air of alpha male. Anyways, he seemed to be enjoying himself, laughing in mirth having a gay ol' time.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Titan in the Playground

The short walk outside of the dance floor gave Sandy enough time to collect his thoughts. "So, what's our approach? Walk by and see if he notices one of us, or try an' join th' party ourselves?"

29. - Top - End - #749
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Yohanna coughs and looks very ashamed, now finishing another spear perfectly, but much slower.
    "There ya go! Just takes a couple tries." Blades smiled. "So... Did ya say what yar name was? I don't remember. Anyway, ya'll probably do well here in the short term, until ya work out yar long-term plans."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ettin in the Playground

So, outside of house more or less we'll ah presume. Gearstride leaned in against Silverpine with a slanted smile. "Oh? That's great, and goodness when you came, wacky woman wouldn't stop wanting to baby feed me. Goodness for my gift gab to distract her, hahah. So what did you find out Lieutenant?"
    "Why would she want to... nevermind..." Silverpine shook his head and laid out the clues which he found instead, namely the general direction of where the mare went. Clearly the player wasn't lazy and short on time anyway.

"Haha heh...its fine my love, I like to think I've set myself on the path to make my body resistant to the cold,"
    He chuckled and drank his hot tea.
    "Tsk. Try not to overdo it. I still like you warm," Icy replied, chuckling, her eyes twinkling.