New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Why would she want to... nevermind..." Silverpine shook his head and laid out the clues which he found instead, namely the general direction of where the mare went. Clearly the player wasn't lazy and short on time anyway.

"Oh, you don't think she really did try to take a short cut instead do you? A little gallivanting int the woods.."
    She glanced around, and being an hour or so behind Sandy and co, the sun was still out and on its way to setting.

"Tsk. Try not to overdo it. I still like you warm," Icy replied, chuckling, her eyes twinkling.
    He laughed and warmly smiled. "I fancy myself warm too, particularly with a lovely mare in my legs. So for you, I shan't over do it." He softly sighed finding himself a little better inside, must have been those beautiful twinkling blue eyes of hers he fancied.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "oh really? why? what happened?"
    And Luka's STILL not convinced and holding his sword against Zaros
    "It's really not something I am comfortable sharing with strangers. Suffice it to say I was once even more evil than I look."

"Well that's gonna make 'em even more curious."

---

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The Upstairs of the Spice Club

The two would find themselves climbing up one of the staircases by the back sides of the club. We'll say they took the the left staircase and to the right just a bit south right was the DJ booth on the balcony that overlooked the dance floor. Tucked away in the corners up here were where two of the tobacco hookahs were set up, one for each back corner.

There were low set couches around a low set table on which the multiple 'armed' hookah sat upon. Again there were many brightly colored pillows, to go with the brightly colored couches. All of the decorations, curtains, silk curtains just placed on the walls, the incense, dim colorful lightning, etc etc all made the area look like a sultan's pleasure chambers.

The one on the left side had several ponies gathered around the table on couches, lounges, and cushions, laughing, socializing and enjoying themselves. Sandy would recognize a certain pony here who tried to hit on him, and spy them sitting very close to a damningly handsome light grey pegasus with a silver wavy mane meant to have admirers run their hooves in his locks. He shared a body type template with a background pony named Northpole by the fans. He had himself an air of alpha male. Anyways, he seemed to be enjoying himself, laughing in mirth having a gay ol' time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The short walk outside of the dance floor gave Sandy enough time to collect his thoughts. "So, what's our approach? Walk by and see if he notices one of us, or try an' join th' party ourselves?"
    Once Daniel arrives and winds up in the shadows next to them... "Okay, I take it you two figured something out. What's the sitch, one-minute version?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #753
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "It's really not something I am comfortable sharing with strangers. Suffice it to say I was once even more evil than I look."

"Well that's gonna make 'em even more curious."
    And Taylor was so right that Luka just finishes lowering his sword and Aisis just tilts her head to a side
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, you don't think she really did try to take a short cut instead do you? A little gallivanting int the woods.."
    She glanced around, and being an hour or so behind Sandy and co, the sun was still out and on its way to setting.
    "She did say that it was a long way to walk... and well, nothing happened to her before this..." Silverpine replied.

He laughed and warmly smiled. "I fancy myself warm too, particularly with a lovely mare in my legs. So for you, I shan't over do it." He softly sighed finding himself a little better inside, must have been those beautiful twinkling blue eyes of hers he fancied.
    "Very good, Fox. At least you know what's good for you," Icy teased, smiling softly.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember shall wheel himself to the hospital-clinic's pharmacy after getting the doctor's note.
    A big nurse mare and a skinny doctor mare sit behind a desk. They see the young stallion coming with the brown bandage. They immediately slide a white bag to the else of the desk and say in unison. "One pill twice a day with meals.No copayment."

The short walk outside of the dance floor gave Sandy enough time to collect his thoughts. "So, what's our approach? Walk by and see if he notices one of us, or try an' join th' party ourselves?"
    "Let them call us over. Look a free booth. Let's sit there and pretend to smoke and cuddle. They'll see us being so... you know.. and address us somehow." The mare then ushers the stallion over to a set of comfy cushion. The fabric is so soft that Rainbow nearly melts as she lowers her booty onto it.

(sleepy... )
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-05 at 12:06 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

"She did say that it was a long way to walk... and well, nothing happened to her before this..." Silverpine replied.

"Mmm, so you proposing we investigate paths she could have taken?"
    She asked with a questioning brow as she looked to the left side of the road, that sidewalk along the cemetery.

"Very good, Fox. At least you know what's good for you," Icy teased, smiling softly.

"You seem to have me whipped my lady, sigh,"
    He swoonfully shook his head and drank some tea. "What else do you propose is good for me?" He seemed to take a challenging voice.
    ----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A big nurse mare and a skinny doctor mare sit behind a desk. They see the young stallion coming with the brown bandage. They immediately slide a white bag to the else of the desk and say in unison. "One pill twice a day with meals.No copayment."

'Oh...uhm alright....hey uh...how much is this all going to cost me?"
    He asked after he accepted the bag of meds.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ogre in the Playground

And Taylor was so right that Luka just finishes lowering his sword and Aisis just tilts her head to a side
    Sigh. "I made the one that destroyed your home look like a saint until my father killed me and I went on a quest."

"FYI? Most epic battle ever. Especially since you kicked my plot from here to Canterlot what, five times before?"

"Mm, seven. You are discounting the draws that ended with both of us unconscious. At any rate, you have more to fear from the butterfly over there than from me now. However this...army...has much to fear."

"Hey speaking of, you never actually told me what that quest was."

"...Reparations."

"...Ow."

"You could say that. My mangled body under this plate certainly does."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm, so you proposing we investigate paths she could have taken?"
    She asked with a questioning brow as she looked to the left side of the road, that sidewalk along the cemetery.
    Silverpine nodded. "That's what I'm thinking. You take the streets, I'll just check out the woods. We can use our radio to keep in contact." Naturally, he was offering to take the more dangerous option.

"You seem to have me whipped my lady, sigh,"
    He swoonfully shook his head and drank some tea. "What else do you propose is good for me?" He seemed to take a challenging voice.
    Icy sipped her tea slowly before replying. Her face turned coy. "I seem to recall a certain morning routine which we seemed to have started a week before," she deadpanned.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine nodded. "That's what I'm thinking. You take the streets, I'll just check out the woods. We can use our radio to keep in contact." Naturally, he was offering to take the more dangerous option.

"Alright....and you be careful lieutenant,"
    She nodded and flipped on her communicator. "Put it on channel 2." She took moment to pause and look at him for a moment before taking off.

Icy sipped her tea slowly before replying. Her face turned coy. "I seem to recall a certain morning routine which we seemed to have started a week before," she deadpanned.

"Oh? Well, it seems the morning has passed, unless the lady might make an exception,"
    He smirked and cocked a brow. Darn that Icy, he was so up for brooding and angsting but she was making it hard for him to stay in the broody mood. He finished up his cereal and worked on finishing his tea.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

Once Daniel arrives and winds up in the shadows next to them... "Okay, I take it you two figured something out. What's the sitch, one-minute version?"
    "Let them call us over. Look a free booth. Let's sit there and pretend to smoke and cuddle. They'll see us being so... you know.. and address us somehow." The mare then ushers the stallion over to a set of comfy cushion. The fabric is so soft that Rainbow nearly melts as she lowers her booty onto it.

(sleepy... )
    Sandy tugged a bit on her sleeve, apparently she didn't hear Daniel. "Hold up a sec-" Whether or not she stops is up to Orzel, but either way, Sandy side-whispered their findings to Daniel. "Miss M comes later, the big grey pegasus over there is her 'brother', Zephyr. Big shot regular, prefers stallions right now. We need t'find a way t'get talkin' with him. I already met that pony on Zephyr's right, his name is Blitz. Those're our only ins now. Also, m'name's still Sandstorm as far as anypony's concerned."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright....and you be careful lieutenant,"
    She nodded and flipped on her communicator. "Put it on channel 2." She took moment to pause and look at him for a moment before taking off.
    "Yes, captain," Silverpine answered, tuning his own communicator. He watched Gearstride stride off for a moment, before turning towards the woods.

"Oh? Well, it seems the morning has passed, unless the lady might make an exception,"
    He smirked and cocked a brow. Darn that Icy, he was so up for brooding and angsting but she was making it hard for him to stay in the broody mood. He finished up his cereal and worked on finishing his tea.
    What, Fox, do you really think your fillyfriend would let you angst in her house just like that? Silly stallion. "This lady has no objections to make, unfortunately," she said demurely.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-05 at 07:41 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, captain," Silverpine answered, tuning his own communicator. He watched Gearstride stride off for a moment, before turning towards the woods.
    The woods themselves seemed once to have been strolling woods attended by ponies were now abandoned and left once again for nature. While there are no sinister tales attached to the woods, didn't make 'em less creepy at night or rather late afternoon with the sun setting.

What, Fox, do you really think your fillyfriend would let you angst in her house just like that? Silly stallion. "This lady has no objections to make, unfortunately," she said demurely.

"MmmMmn, you seem to just know what this stallion likes,"
    He smirked and wagged his brows while slightly tilting his head towards the living room area. It was difficult for him to turn down his fillyfriend's proposition especially when it was for something he liked. Also, it would distract him for even a moment and let him forget his problems, which he'd like to do in a long run but knew he couldn't.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-05 at 08:12 AM.

13. - Top - End - #763

Sigh. "I made the one that destroyed your home look like a saint until my father killed me and I went on a quest."

"FYI? Most epic battle ever. Especially since you kicked my plot from here to Canterlot what, five times before?"

"Mm, seven. You are discounting the draws that ended with both of us unconscious. At any rate, you have more to fear from the butterfly over there than from me now. However this...army...has much to fear."

"Hey speaking of, you never actually told me what that quest was."

"...Reparations."

"...Ow."

"You could say that. My mangled body under this plate certainly does."
    "I don't know.... That army could be getting stronger with time, and more training and such, maybe they just look weak right now, they barely have a week there...."

"so I was right partially, you aren't evil, were.....Wait you got killed?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

'Oh...uhm alright....hey uh...how much is this all going to cost me?"
    He asked after he accepted the bag of meds.
    "Your insurance plan covers all drugs for emergency and mobility problems. Temporary or chronic. Have a nice day. Unless you need something else because I he a daughter your age." says the nurse.

Sandy tugged a bit on her sleeve, apparently she didn't hear Daniel. "Hold up a sec-" Whether or not she stops is up to Orzel, but either way, Sandy side-whispered their findings to Daniel. "Miss M comes later, the big grey pegasus over there is her 'brother', Zephyr. Big shot regular, prefers stallions right now. We need t'find a way t'get talkin' with him. I already met that pony on Zephyr's right, his name is Blitz. Those're our only ins now. Also, m'name's still Sandstorm as far as anypony's concerned."
    Rainbow allows Sandy to explain the situation but doesn't sit early enough to not catch his new name of "Sandstorm". She struggles to hold in the laughter.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #765
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "There ya go! Just takes a couple tries." Blades smiled. "So... Did ya say what yar name was? I don't remember. Anyway, ya'll probably do well here in the short term, until ya work out yar long-term plans."

I'm.. um.. Yohanna.
    The small zebra smiled. She liked this loud, confident pony. I'm just w-waiting for the forest to calm down.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ettin in the Playground

The woods themselves seemed once to have been strolling woods attended by ponies were now abandoned and left once again for nature. While there are no sinister tales attached to the woods, didn't make 'em less creepy at night or rather late afternoon with the sun setting.
    Silverpine glanced around as he approached the woods, but otherwise kept an eye out for any clues.

"MmmMmn, you seem to just know what this stallion likes,"
    He smirked and wagged his brows while slightly tilting his head towards the living room area. It was difficult for him to turn down his fillyfriend's proposition especially when it was for something he liked. Also, it would distract him for even a moment and let him forget his problems, which he'd like to do in a long run but knew he couldn't.
    "Well, when you spend enough times with a stallion, you tend to pick up what he likes," Icy replied with a smirk. She drained her tea and teased Fox with a tail swish to the flank, before turning towards the living room.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't know.... That army could be getting stronger with time, and more training and such, maybe they just look weak right now, they barely have a week there...."

"so I was right partially, you aren't evil, were.....Wait you got killed?"
    "Mm. Contrary to rumor, Pony Hell does not have good real estate."

---

Daniel simultaneously tousles and straightens his own mane a bit, giving him a 'hotness windblown' look. "So basically what you're saying is we need to charm our way into an inner circle. Holy mother of all did I pick the best mission ever." He trots over to a nearby (shady) wall to listen in on whatever conversations occur, trying to get a feel for Zephyr's personality.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post

I'm.. um.. Yohanna.
    The small zebra smiled. She liked this loud, confident pony. I'm just w-waiting for the forest to calm down.
    "Calm down? Why, what's wrong with it?"

18. - Top - End - #768
    Bugbear in the Playground

You d-don't wanna know.

Yohanna lowers her head fearfully.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

19. - Top - End - #769
    Troll in the Playground

"Your insurance plan covers all drugs for emergency and mobility problems. Temporary or chronic. Have a nice day. Unless you need something else because I he a daughter your age." says the nurse.
    Ember darted his eyes around. I have an insurance plan still?...I uh...errr
    He put on a smile and shook his head. "Sorry, and uh thank you ya'll very much."
    -------------
    Silverpine glanced around as he approached the woods, but otherwise kept an eye out for any clues.
    There seemed to not be much, but then again there was much ground to cover here. Silverpine would find it easy to see the crypt area part of the cemetery behind the wrought iron fence to the south and faintly see the backyards of some of the houses to the north. Much to broad a place to hope to just stumble upon a clue, but this is FFRP, sometimes clues just come to you Maybe, just maybe, he might spy across a distressed pink lacy bow mane clip resting against a tree trunk. It was the brightest thing in this lightning.

"Well, when you spend enough times with a stallion, you tend to pick up what he likes," Icy replied with a smirk. She drained her tea and teased Fox with a tail swish to the flank, before turning towards the living room.
    He watched her eagerly for a moment, his own tail flagging as he then down his tea and followed her into the living room. Hopefully this isn't some ploy where his little bad letter will end up biting him in the rear
    -------------------------

Daniel simultaneously tousles and straightens his own mane a bit, giving him a 'hotness windblown' look. "So basically what you're saying is we need to charm our way into an inner circle. Holy mother of all did I pick the best mission ever." He trots over to a nearby (shady) wall to listen in on whatever conversations occur, trying to get a feel for Zephyr's personality.
    "And then he said 'that's no mule...that's my wife!'" Some random stallion laughed loudly and alone in their lame joke. Awkward silence until Zephyr chuckled and grinned at the stallion.

"Honestly, that was a little lame, but I found your enthusiasm for it so cute, like you," He chuckled and gestured that somepony pass him a hookah 'arm'. The other stallion flushed in embarrassment but bashfully accepted the compliment and took himself a puff of the tobacco. Zephyr himself helped himself to a long draw and then blew out the smoke in little rings. Anyways, most of the topics ranged from talking about hook ups, sports, forming a hoofball team for casual play, woohoo, debates on the best beer. Zephyr himself came off as playfully flirty, affable, knowledgeable, and all around 'the cool guy'.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-05 at 01:46 PM.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

You d-don't wanna know.

"Yes, I do. I have friends there, and if something's happened, I want...I need to know what."

---

Daniel

Great. I'm shooting to outclass myself. Think, Jovus... Only one chance. He stops and blinks, then turns around before heading into Zephyr's hookah, making it look like he just came from the entrance. Screw it.

"Hey there." He tones down his obviousness, putting on the 'calm, collected, comfortable' facade and going down to oozing charm instead of blasting it, a smile of greeting on his face. He motions to a space on the booth. "This seat taken?"

21. - Top - End - #771
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm.. um.. Yohanna. The small zebra smiled. She liked this loud, confident pony. I'm just w-waiting for the forest to calm down.
    "Nice to meet ya! The name's Blades! Interestin' name ya've got there."

You d-don't wanna know.

"Aw, that's gotta be nasty if ya're sayin' that. Awful lot of weird things happenin' lately, aren't there?" Blades shook her head. "If it's that bad, ya'll probly need to help it calm down at some point, but for now, we'll keep ya safe."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #772
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow allows Sandy to explain the situation but doesn't sit early enough to not catch his new name of "Sandstorm". She struggles to hold in the laughter.
    With Daniel off to infiltrate Zephyr's circle, Sandy sat down next to Rainbow and did his best to listen in. "Looks like we're in reserve for this part." he whispered to the magenta mare.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember darted his eyes around. I have an insurance plan still?...I uh...errr
    He put on a smile and shook his head. "Sorry, and uh thank you ya'll very much."
    "You are welcome, dear" said the doctor.

The nurse nodded. "Get well soon."

With Daniel off to infiltrate Zephyr's circle, Sandy sat down next to Rainbow and did his best to listen in. "Looks like we're in reserve for this part." he whispered to the magenta mare.
    "That's how I like it." Rainbow stared at the hookah in front of them. "Ever tried on of these things."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #774

"Mm. Contrary to rumor, Pony Hell does not have good real estate."
    He's now just confused
    "....what?"
    "the main problem is that the army would get better with the metal, like learning to use it and getting even worse, like better armors and weapons....Or corrupting it"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #775
    Troll in the Playground

Daniel

Great. I'm shooting to outclass myself. Think, Jovus... Only one chance. He stops and blinks, then turns around before heading into Zephyr's hookah, making it look like he just came from the entrance. Screw it.

"Hey there." He tones down his obviousness, putting on the 'calm, collected, comfortable' facade and going down to oozing charm instead of blasting it, a smile of greeting on his face. He motions to a space on the booth. "This seat taken?"
    Mostly everyone just seemed to collectively just stare at him once like he just asked if he could encroach on their little social circle, ah wait, he was :P

"Mmm, this is kinda a private gathering, I mean...mmm-" One pony spoke up after a moment of awkwardness when he found himself cut off.

"Oh, just let him hang out, better then him trying to hang out in the shadows, working up the nerve to come over here,"
    Zephyr slyly grinned aand gave Daniel a playful wink. The pony who spoke up softly sighed and motioned for Daniel to take the seat. Zephyr flashed Daniel a smile and made a welcoming with a leg. "Yo, welcome, enjoy yourself, I'm sure the awkwardness here will wash away hahah, what's your name?" He asked eying him up and down.

"You are welcome, dear" said the doctor.

The nurse nodded. "Get well soon."
    He smiled at them and then wheeled away, to go find the room Sweet Victory was in.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

"That's how I like it." Rainbow stared at the hookah in front of them. "Ever tried on of these things."
    Sandy made himself comfortable on a cushion three Sandys could've easily fit on. "Can't say that I have. At my size, y'don't get in the habit of smokin' or drinkin' much. Goes right t'my head."

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy made himself comfortable on a cushion three Sandys could've easily fit on. "Can't say that I have. At my size, y'don't get in the habit of smokin' or drinkin' much. Goes right t'my head."
    Rainbow leans her head onto the stallion's shoulder. Her nose adored the mix of the incense and the blue pony's beachy musk. "So what is your vice? You can't be that wholesome and pure. What is your flaw, my little Sandy."

He smiled at them and then wheeled away, to go find the room Sweet Victory was in.
    The room containing Sweet Victory was up a wide flight of wooden stairs. The room looked like any of other hospital room. Two bed with a blue opaque drape between them. Victory was bandaged completely on one leg and had a few bandages here and there. Otherwise she looked fine in that pale blue gown. "Mister Sol. Hi."

The other bed was filled by a what seemed like a mummy. That poor pony was asleep or in a coma. Who knew with the sad looking old mare sitting at the foot. Probably the mother.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-05 at 08:20 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

He's now just confused
    "....what?"
    "the main problem is that the army would get better with the metal, like learning to use it and getting even worse, like better armors and weapons....Or corrupting it"
    "If I know Big Bads (and I do), they'll have nowhere near enough patience to actually train their people or make their gear well. The minute they have the bare minimum of supplies, they'll go on a rampage. Which is great, because we don't need either."

"Our main concern is a civilian evacuation if they come anywhere close. That won't leave us with much, but..."

"But 90% of armies are mooks. And mooks we can handle."

---

Mostly everyone just seemed to collectively just stare at him once like he just asked if he could encroach on their little social circle, ah wait, he was :P

"Mmm, this is kinda a private gathering, I mean...mmm-" One pony spoke up after a moment of awkwardness when he found himself cut off.

"Oh, just let him hang out, better then him trying to hang out in the shadows, working up the nerve to come over here,"
    Zephyr slyly grinned aand gave Daniel a playful wink. The pony who spoke up softly sighed and motioned for Daniel to take the seat. Zephyr flashed Daniel a smile and made a welcoming with a leg. "Yo, welcome, enjoy yourself, I'm sure the awkwardness here will wash away hahah, what's your name?" He asked eying him up and down.
    Daniel shrugs as he sits, his manner still at ease. "Well better scouted than tense, y'know? Name's Gold Meadows, absolute pleasure to make your aquaintances."

29. - Top - End - #779
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow leans her head onto the stallion's shoulder. Her nose adored the mix of the incense and the blue pony's beachy musk. "So what is your vice? You can't be that wholesome and pure. What is your flaw, my little Sandy."
    "Flaw? Well that's an interstin' question..." Sandy rested his own head in her rainbow locks, keeping one ear open for the Daniel's conversation. Mmm, much better than any pillow in the club. "I don't take t'the root beer that often, I don't think I exercise too much, too busy with work t'go chasin' any idle hobbies, though if'n we saved the world tomorrow, I wouldn't mind openin' a sand-scultpin' shop. Not sure if that counts."

"Oh! I got one; I love th' ground so much I never grew tall." He grinned cheekily. Huh. Wasn't I supposed to be mad at her about something? The stallion breathed in her mane, spiced with the gentle aroma of the club, and sighed happily. Oh well, probably was nothin'...

(Whoops, I actually remembered his little vice after typing this. Oh well, Rainbow can press him if she feels like it. )
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-05 at 08:56 PM.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Troll in the Playground

The room containing Sweet Victory was up a wide flight of wooden stairs. The room looked like any of other hospital room. Two bed with a blue opaque drape between them. Victory was bandaged completely on one leg and had a few bandages here and there. Otherwise she looked fine in that pale blue gown. "Mister Sol. Hi."

The other bed was filled by a what seemed like a mummy. That poor pony was asleep or in a coma. Who knew with the sad looking old mare sitting at the foot. Probably the mother.
    Man, this hospital was not wheel chair friendly if the above sentence is truth. After some hand waving of how he got up there to where Sweet Victory was at, he wheeled himself to the room, after asking nurses which room it was. Ya know, to avoid awkward popping in on random rooms.

He looked at the poor pony all wrapped up and who knows what state they were in, he whispered small condolences before getting himself to Sweet Victory's side. "H-hey Sweet Victory."

Daniel shrugs as he sits, his manner still at ease. "Well better scouted than tense, y'know? Name's Gold Meadows, absolute pleasure to make your acquaintances."

"A pleasure indeed,"
    Zephyr cocked a brow, his perpetual confident smirk present. The pony who spoke up first earlier introduced himself as Royale, and Blitz introduced himself as well giving Daniel a friendly smile.