New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He limped walked over to the couch and tiredly smiled at the cute sleeping kelpie. At least things seemed alright here, he bent over to kiss her head. It was then Aubade appeared in the door frame between the kitchen and parlor here, she gasped in shock seeing Ember's state and dropped the bowl of brownie mix she was working on.

"Young master!"
    She cantered over him and began to fuss over him. "W-what happened to you? I..." She brought a hoof to her mouth seeing his bruises, healed cuts, and hind leg.

"I...hey Aubade...its a long story...but...I'm fine right now,"
    He warmly smiled and tilted his head.
    Lochbed groggily woke up from the kiss and noise. She smelled something sweet. It was the scent of brownies and of blood. Her tired eyes drift over to Ember. His aroma was alluring. "Ember, did ye git inna scuffle. That weapon under your leg is no sharp and looks flimsy. " she asked pointing to the crutches.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #812
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed groggily woke up from the kiss and noise. She smelled something sweet. It was the scent of brownies and of blood. Her tired eyes drift over to Ember. His aroma was alluring. "Ember, did ye git inna scuffle. That weapon under your leg is no sharp and looks flimsy. " she asked pointing to the crutches.
    He smiled at Lochbed, at his real Lochbed, not no darn changeling clone, but his silly, curious, and sometimes scary fey fillyfriend. "Uh, yea, got myself into a scuffle, hurt my leg, these are to help me walk easier." He went over to her and gave her the hug he wanted to give her, placing his crutch against the couch. "Are you two doing alright?"

Aubade nodded, warily looking at him slowly nodded her head, if he wasn't going to divulge information now properly, she'd ask him of it later. "Yes, my lord, I'm fine...'was making brownies for us later."

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Then he's diferent or of the cold kind, and he could turn his mooks into Superpowered mooks if he keeps up using those mines"
    "I swear, I'm the only one who's unconcerned. From what I gathered, those two that got caught

"One of whom escaped."

"Went down easily enough to wait what?"

"I said I know the direction of their base of operations and the location of a portal system they use to get there. When Starbeam returns, we have control."

---

Zephyr caught his glances and smiles and returned them in kind running the tip of his tongue just slightly over his bottom lip. "Indeed, and while one may comment that Bridle Shores is a hick town, I beg to differ, its a growing town and now that I think about it, has grown exponentially since the last attack by invaders some months ago...not that I'm happy about the invasions, no no." He shook his head, his mouth in a perma confident smirk. "Anyways, glad you chose this 'ol town, I'd say you're a fine welcomed addition." He winked.
    "Well that's how it works. A structure gets threatened and it either crumbles or rebuilds, even stronger than before. Though, I think it's more a matter of the town choosing me. I'm certainly not complaining...on any account."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #814
    Firbolg in the Playground

Meanwhile, in the South of Town - Staccata

Of course with all the talk of Vamponies going around, any rumor of ponies skulking around the graveyard would warrant investigation. That's why Staccata's trotting around this part of town. The mare is obviously not a vampony but prepared for the lusty deception that it's said they possess.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #815
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He smiled at Lochbed, at his real Lochbed, not no darn changeling clone, but his silly, curious, and sometimes scary fey fillyfriend. "Uh, yea, got myself into a scuffle, hurt my leg, these are to help me walk easier." He went over to her and gave her the hug he wanted to give her, placing his crutch against the couch. "Are you two doing alright?"
    Lochbed looked at Ember stiffly. Then at the crutch. "That thing would make ye walk easier if it were ah better weapon'n the first place. Ah am ochkay though."

Aubade nodded, warily looking at him slowly nodded her head, if he wasn't going to divulge information now properly, she'd ask him of it later. "Yes, my lord, I'm fine...'was making brownies for us later."
    The kelpie listened to the servant's words and nodded to her as if she made a sly discovery. "Brownies! So that is how ye do all the house chores. Ye make brownies and ask them to clean for ye"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #816
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Well that's how it works. A structure gets threatened and it either crumbles or rebuilds, even stronger than before. Though, I think it's more a matter of the town choosing me. I'm certainly not complaining...on any account."

"Neither am I hahah hmmmm,"
    He winked at Daniel.

"Exactly, during that silly attack by the moose and some unicorn nobles, my house completely, destroyed to the foundation, but, with my insurance I'm getting to rebuilt my house, thinking of adding an indoor pool," Royale chuckled and guzzled down another shot.
    -------------
    Lochbed looked at Ember stiffly. Then at the crutch. "That thing would make ye walk easier if it were ah better weapon'n the first place. Ah am ochkay though."

The kelpie listened to the servant's words and nodded to her as if she made a sly discovery. "Brownies! So that is how ye do all the house chores. Ye make brownies and ask them to clean for ye"
    Ember rolled his eyes, but kept hugging his silly Lochbed anyway, nuzzling her glamoured pink cheek.

Aubade stared at Lochbed for a moment and amusingly shook her head. "No, no, brownies are a treat, a dessert for after dinner tonight. Alas, I am more than willing to make claim that the cleaning gets done by my own hoof." She proudly nodded.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Meanwhile, in the South of Town - Staccata

Of course with all the talk of Vamponies going around, any rumor of ponies skulking around the graveyard would warrant investigation. That's why Staccata's trotting around this part of town. The mare is obviously not a vampony but prepared for the lusty deception that it's said they possess.
    (darrr...double postin' time)

She may or may not find a xanadu green mare skulking this part of the neighborhood, trying not too look inconspicuous that she looked conspicuous.

8. - Top - End - #818

(darrr...double postin' time)

She may or may not find a xanadu green mare skulking this part of the neighborhood, trying not too look inconspicuous that she looked conspicuous.
    Looking suspicious, Staccata decides to test to see if Gearstride was walking around trying to hide something. She walks up and passes the mare, giving half of piercing glare to see just how on edge the captain is.

Of course if Gearstride's memory isn't acting up, she may remember Staccata as the mare that 'got lost' in the ship a month and change ago with an amorphous personality.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

Looking suspicious, Staccata decides to test to see if Gearstride was walking around trying to hide something. She walks up and passes the mare, giving half of piercing glare to see just how on edge the captain is.

Of course if Gearstride's memory isn't acting up, she may remember Staccata as the mare that 'got lost' in the ship a month and change ago with an amorphous personality.
    Even as a pretty mare, one who hasn't been seen in a long while ends up but a blurry nameless face in memories for this one, well until reminded. Gearstride does appear to be on her guard, tense, ears perked, her head whipping behind her as Staccata passed her.

"Excuse me miss, 'tis not safe for civilians I wager to be out like this, not with the sun setting, possible creepers on the prowl,'
    She said in all seriousness not realizing she herself came off as a creeper.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Barbarian in the Playground

"I swear, I'm the only one who's unconcerned. From what I gathered, those two that got caught

"One of whom escaped."

"Went down easily enough to wait what?"

"I said I know the direction of their base of operations and the location of a portal system they use to get there. When Starbeam returns, we have control."
    "So that's how they got ahead of us in on the road..."
    "doesn't mean anything if 2 got caught, they could get tougher later if they start to get used to that metal....Though, I wonder if that mine has some sort of Ying-Yang.... The metal I touched was very very dark, they could have found another metal..."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #821
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale
    Balboa's place

Hay Bale knocked on the door, wearing what could have been a buisness suit if it weren't so wet, as if she'd just jumped in a pool.

Applying for jobs in Bridle Shores was very, very strange.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #822
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale
    Balboa's place

Hay Bale knocked on the door, wearing what could have been a business suit if it weren't so wet, as if she'd just jumped in a pool.

Applying for jobs in Bridle Shores was very, very strange.
    Balboa's Canterlot Estate

The guards at the tall double oak doors regarded Hay Bale, one regarding her too much. Benson just doesn't want to think or care right now that much how she got through the front gates authorized as most unauthorized flyers and teleporters get shot down/gunned, so we'll assume she got through the front gate via normal channels, saves on thinking.

The door opened to show an old stallion, a butler who had a name but Benson forgot it. "Mmmm, yes, Miss Hay Bale is it? Usually the master of the house does not do 'walk ins' but..." He glanced her up and down. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind." His voice seemed permanently in dull monotone. He spoke into his ear piece. "Inform Master Balboa he has a lady guest."

He then looked at her again ignoring that she looked like she' just jumped in a pool. "Follow me."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-06 at 06:16 PM.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "So that's how they got ahead of us in on the road..."
    "doesn't mean anything if 2 got caught, they could get tougher later if they start to get used to that metal....Though, I wonder if that mine has some sort of Ying-Yang.... The metal I touched was very very dark, they could have found another metal..."
    "I remember when optimism used to be part of this complete breakfast."

"They're right to be nervous. Even experience bows to brute force sometimes."

"Tell that to Timestream, Gulville, Terris, Thadinbard, Ahlvale, and you."

"...Sometimes, I said. Can you hold out against an army with corrupted Shimmerite?"

"Yep. Those last two words are the advantage. They're gonna think it's an advantage." Taylor fires off a small sun blast into the sky. "We're gonna prove 'em wrong."

---

"Neither am I hahah hmmmm,"
    He winked at Daniel.

"Exactly, during that silly attack by the moose and some unicorn nobles, my house completely, destroyed to the foundation, but, with my insurance I'm getting to rebuilt my house, thinking of adding an indoor pool," Royale chuckled and guzzled down another shot.
    "Insurance, hmm? What's your job?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

14. - Top - End - #824
    Troll in the Playground

"Insurance, hmm? What's your job?"
    'Mmm, I do well enough working at the bank," Royale said running his hoof through his own mane. 'Helps when your father owns the bank hahah." He playfully ribbed a friend of his next to him.

15. - Top - End - #825

Even as a pretty mare, one who hasn't been seen in a long while ends up but a blurry nameless face in memories for this one, well until reminded. Gearstride does appear to be on her guard, tense, ears perked, her head whipping behind her as Staccata passed her.

"Excuse me miss, 'tis not safe for civilians I wager to be out like this, not with the sun setting, possible creepers on the prowl,'
    She said in all seriousness not realizing she herself came off as a creeper.
    Nervous, unsure, not how a predator would act. Staccata begins analyzing while pretending nothing's going on on the exterior. "Oh those are just some silly rumors nopony should pay any mind to," the mare states. Of course she's not going to admit that that would be like what the town's looking for's answer.

Maybe a minion, or unwillingly cursed, or maybe just afraid of being found out. Or just on a silly dare out to the scary part of town during a scare. Her brain is ready to over-analyze all the things!
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground

Nervous, unsure, not how a predator would act. Staccata begins analyzing while pretending nothing's going on on the exterior. "Oh those are just some silly rumors nopony should pay any mind to," the mare states. Of course she's not going to admit that that would be like what the town's looking for's answer.

Maybe a minion, or unwillingly cursed, or maybe just afraid of being found out. Or just on a silly dare out to the scary part of town during a scare. Her brain is ready to over-analyze all the things!

"I beg to differ to call those rumors silly or rumors at all in front of the ponyfolk who were attacked last night,"
    She pouted her lips and huffed. She took the moment to look and face Staccata properly. "Ya know, you look familiar."

17. - Top - End - #827
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember rolled his eyes, but kept hugging his silly Lochbed anyway, nuzzling her glamoured pink cheek.

Aubade stared at Lochbed for a moment and amusingly shook her head. "No, no, brownies are a treat, a dessert for after dinner tonight. Alas, I am more than willing to make claim that the cleaning gets done by my own hoof." She proudly nodded.
    "Och. So ye are not a warlock nor witch." Lochbed then poked at the noble's wounds. He touch was cold but laced with painkilling coolness. "Who did this to ye, Ember? I'll kill 'em."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #828
    Titan in the Playground

the sniper

"I can't forget it now. All I can see is those things. They probably didn't even change the strings or oil the repeaters. Or clean the shafts. I could go for a drink.. just to forget about it." Rainbow cringes at the imaginary condition of the weapons. Then it hit her. "Why don't you let me drink? You think I have a problem, don't you?"
    Sandy slowwwly nudged himself away from her, getting out of immediate reprisal range. "What? No, no, I don't think y'have a problem. Just...." The engineer's eyes fell on the table, anywhere to not look her in the eye. "...sometimes y'have a bit too much an'...an' I was thinkin' that maybe we should try keepin' our heads clear tonight, y'know?" His eyes darted towards Zephyr's booth. "B-besides, I'm here. It's my job t'make you happy, a-an' I could make you feel better if y'just give me a chance." He flashed her an earnest, if incredibly nervous, smile and offered her a hoof.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Troll in the Playground

"Och. So ye are not a warlock nor witch." Lochbed then poked at the noble's wounds. Her touch was cold but laced with painkilling coolness. "Who did this to ye, Ember? I'll kill 'em."
    He winced at first but relaxed at her quasi magical touch. "Enemies, but I'm not sure where to find them, this is a new threat, but Lochbed.." He placed his fore hooves on the sides of her face. "I don't want you to get involved...its too dangerous, even for you, and I don't want you hurting yourself on my behalf."

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy slowwwly nudged himself away from her, getting out of immediate reprisal range. "What? No, no, I don't think y'have a problem. Just...." The engineer's eyes fell on the table, anywhere to not look her in the eye. "...sometimes y'have a bit too much an'...an' I was thinkin' that maybe we should try keepin' our heads clear tonight, y'know?" His eyes darted towards Zephyr's booth. "B-besides, I'm here. It's my job t'make you happy, a-an' I could make you feel better if y'just give me a chance." He flashed her an earnest, if incredibly nervous, smile and offered her a hoof.
    "You don't think I can handle my liquor. I can. I can, Sandy. What is keeping my head from clarity s my nervousness without my babies and my coltfriend thinking I have a drinking problem." The sniper huffs and turns away. Her ears angle to continue focusing on the taking stallions.

He winced at first but relaxed at her quasi magical touch. "Enemies, but I'm not sure where to find them, this is a new threat, but Lochbed.." He placed his fore hooves on the sides of her face. "I don't want you to get involved...its too dangerous, even for you, and I don't want you hurting yourself on my behalf."
    The fae's lips flapped up and down between the hooved embrace on her face. "B-but... but Ember... how can Ah be a goo-good fillyfriend if Ah do not try to protec' ye? Ah cannot stand to see ye hurt."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #831
    Ogre in the Playground

'Mmm, I do well enough working at the bank," Royale said running his hoof through his own mane. 'Helps when your father owns the bank hahah." He playfully ribbed a friend of his next to him.
    "I know what you mean. My stepbrother was the one who got me started on diplomacy on the first place." He waits a few moments as an appropriate pause and then directs his next question at Zephyr. "What about you?" He leaves it purposely ambiguous as to whether he's asking about a job or family; maybe both.

22. - Top - End - #832
    Troll in the Playground

The fae's lips flapped up and down between the hooved embrace on her face. "B-but... but Ember... how can Ah be a goo-good fillyfriend if Ah do not try to protec' ye? Ah cannot stand to see ye hurt."

"By just being by my side Lochbed, like this,"
    He wanly smiled and pressed his forehead against hers. "Just like this, being a shoulder I can lean on, in a manner of speaking."

"I know what you mean. My stepbrother was the one who got me started on diplomacy on the first place." He waits a few moments as an appropriate pause and then directs his next question at Zephyr. "What about you?" He leaves it purposely ambiguous as to whether he's asking about a job or family; maybe both.

"Mmm, what about me what?"
    He asked taking a whimsical tone and took a sip of wine being held for him by Blitz.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Titan in the Playground

"You don't think I can handle my liquor. I can. I can, Sandy. What is keeping my head from clarity is my nervousness without my babies and my coltfriend thinking I have a drinking problem." The sniper huffs and turns away. Her ears angle to continue focusing on the taking stallions.
    "Well, y'do show up t'a lot of our-" Sandy groaned and rested his forehead in his hooves. Why the hay was he the bad guy when it was her problem? Nevermind that, he had an angry fillyfriend to attend to. "-that's beside th' point. Look; what d'you want me t'do? There somethin' I could be doin' better? There somethin' I'm not doin'? Somethin' that makes drinkin' better for your troubles than me?" His voice rang with confusion and desperation. If he wasn't so short, he'd get down on his knees and beg. "C'mon, I can take th' constructive criticism and all that; tell me what I gotta do t'make you happy."

24. - Top - End - #834
    Ogre in the Playground

"Mmm, what about me what?"
    He asked taking a whimsical tone and took a sip of wine being held for him by Blitz.
    "Just about everything, O stallion of mystery." He grins a bit. "Though I can settle for a start. What do you do for a living?"

Meanwhile... Dammit dammit dammit dammit...

25. - Top - End - #835
    Troll in the Playground

"Just about everything, O stallion of mystery." He grins a bit. "Though I can settle for a start. What do you do for a living?"

Meanwhile... Dammit dammit dammit dammit...

"Mmm, stallion of mystery, I do like the way that sounds,"
    He playfully flirted. "Mmm, well, I'm an investor of sorts, playing the good ol' fun and often bankrupting game of stocks. When I'm not risking financial chance, I'm hitting the clubs, enjoying myself, and the delicious company I keep." He wagged his brows flirtatiously and grinned like a playful lecher.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"By just being by my side Lochbed, like this,"
    He wanly smiled and pressed his forehead against hers. "Just like this, being a shoulder I can lean on, in a manner of speaking."
    "But... Ah am not.. not doin" .. anything." Lochbed hung her mouth wide. She didn't understand the concept of passive aid. Kelpies act. They are not like social predators. Kelpies watch, examines, and act. "Can't I do something for you. Do do."

"Well, y'do show up t'a lot of our-" Sandy groaned and rested his forehead in his hooves. Why the hay was he the bad guy when it was her problem? Nevermind that, he had an angry fillyfriend to attend to. "-that's beside th' point. Look; what d'you want me t'do? There somethin' I could be doin' better? There somethin' I'm not doin'? Somethin' that makes drinkin' better for your troubles than me?" His voice rang with confusion and desperation. If he wasn't so short, he'd get down on his knees and beg. "C'mon, I can take th' constructive criticism and all that; tell me what I gotta do t'make you happy."
    "I want you... I want you to want me, Sandy." Rainbow turns around and strokes Sandy's cheek. Then she taps it to ready her own stiffening, wrinkling face. Her pupils quiver rapidly in preparation for crying. "I want to know that you want to be my coltfriend. You seem to be doing what you are supposed to do. Like.. like I am a job."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #837

"I beg to differ to call those rumors silly or rumors at all in front of the ponyfolk who were attacked last night,"
    She pouted her lips and huffed. She took the moment to look and face Staccata properly. "Ya know, you look familiar."

"I can have that effect on ponies,"
    Staccata replies vaguely. Of course that leads to some complications about how to handle it and assuming what the other pony would remember.

"You seem especially interested in this mess it seems."
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #838
    Troll in the Playground

"But... Ah am not.. not doin" .. anything." Lochbed hung her mouth wide. She didn't understand the concept of passive aid. Kelpies act. They are not like social predators. Kelpies watch, examines, and act. "Can't I do something for you. Do do."

"Hug me, hold me, comfort me,"
    He had past already removed his hooves and held hers in his and tiredly smile. "Just be your
    cute self to me."

"I can have that effect on ponies,"
    Staccata replies vaguely. Of course that leads to some complications about how to handle it and assuming what the other pony would remember.

"You seem especially interested in this mess it seems."

"Well yes, me and my crew have taken it upon ourselves to look into this, especially when one of our own was nearly hurt by whatever it is."
    She said shaking her head. "Its become a personal matter."

29. - Top - End - #839
    Titan in the Playground

(She said doo doo, hurr hurr hurr)

"I want you... I want you to want me, Sandy." Rainbow turns around and strokes Sandy's cheek. Then she taps it to ready her own stiffening, wrinkling face. Her pupils quiver rapidly in preparation for crying. "I want to know that you want to be my coltfriend. You seem to be doing what you are supposed to do. Like.. like I am a job."
    Sandy's face wrinkled up in confusion under her touch. "What're you talkin' about, Rainbow? 'Course I want you." He took her hoof in his and stroked it comfortingly. "Don't you remember how we got started? I went an' kissed you, right on the lips an' everythin'."

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hug me, hold me, comfort me,"
    He had past already removed his hooves and held hers in his and tiredly smile. "Just be your
    cute self to me."
    So Lochbed noodded. She wrapped her hooves around Ember and held him. Occassionally she'd nuzzle him. Sometimes he's stroke him mane. The embrace remained though. It was a direct order. "Ember, is this another pact or something else?"

(She said doo doo, hurr hurr hurr)
    (*snicker* doo doo *giggle*)

Sandy's face wrinkled up in confusion under her touch. "What're you talkin' about, Rainbow? 'Course I want you." He took her hoof in his and stroked it comfortingly. "Don't you remember how we got started? I went an' kissed you, right on the lips an' everythin'."
    The sniper looks down. Her ears dart around, ever vigilant on work. "I remember. I remember us kissing but.. why haven't you done that again? Kissed me without me asking or hinting that I want one. Kissed me because you want one."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater