New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    She shrugged. Alrighty. She sounded bored. 's not like the research will go anywhere. Deal.
    He instantly snapped out of his playfulness and coldly stared. "Its not wise to to use a response like that, I'm still recovering from the failed research with a previous employee. You do not want me to think of this as a waste of my time." After a moment he took himself another drink of scotch and smiled merrily.

"Of course there are other conditions, but those fall under the paperwork of my lawyer,"
    He hoof waved it off. "She'll take you through the process of it. Mmm....I wonder what time it is..." He mused and glanced over at Astrid.

"Its one pm sir," She answered.

"Ah...swell, good, time for lunch, Miss Hay Bale, you'll have to me about this song fighting over lunch."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-08 at 12:30 PM.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "It doesn't. 'S why I'm telling you."
    "I though you were talking about not wanting to tell us what were the 3 things that could slay vamponies"
    "But anyways, we're gonna need help with that army, what if they are able to arm the entirety of it with corrupted shimmerite? and to make actually working wards against light? or worse! do all that and attack this town!"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He instantly snapped out of his playfulness and coldly stared. "Its not wise to to use a response like that, I'm still recovering from the failed research with a previous employee. You do not want me to think of this as a waste of my time." After a moment he took himself another drink of scotch and smiled merrily.
    She shrugged. Sorry sir, I'll avoid being a negative nosey. But you would make the... fourth pony, i believe, to try and make sense of my mutation. She adjusted her sunglasses. The first came back and told me I was physically impossible. The second died in a marching accident that was completely unrelated but still kind of creepy. The third went insane.

"Of course there are other conditions, but those fall under the paperwork of my lawyer,"
    He hoof waved it off. "She'll take you through the process of it. Mmm....I wonder what time it is..." He mused and glanced over at Astrid.

"Its one pm sir," She answered.

"Ah...swell, good, time for lunch, Miss Hay Bale, you'll have to me about this song fighting over lunch."
    Of course. She replied.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #934
    Troll in the Playground

She shrugged. Sorry sir, I'll avoid being a negative nosey. But you would make the... fourth pony, i believe, to try and make sense of my mutation. She adjusted her sunglasses. The first came back and told me I was physically impossible. The second died in a marching accident that was completely unrelated but still kind of creepy. The third went insane.

Of course. She replied.

"They weren't PCs didn't likely have my resources and determination, and anyway," He waved it with his hoof and stood up. "Let us go, this negative talk will ruin my appetite at this rate."

He gestured to Astrid who sighed to herself followed suit as the caboose of this train.

"Hmmm, you know, I really can't remember ever doing a walk in, especially for a body guard job. You know, a good body guard is so hard to find. Half the time they're too incompetent, the other half they trying to infiltrate in order to get close to kill me, siiiigh."
    He shook his head and flashed Hay Bale a flirty smile. "Maybe you'll surprise me even more than you already have." He said as he walked down the left grand staircase into the foyer.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm not entirely certain yet. Outsourcing comes first, of course, as well as stock and savings, but I'll see what I can do."
    "Interesting. Barkeep. One Green Ghost. That is Melon liqueur with sparking wine if you do know not of it." said the fake rich wife.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #936
    Firbolg in the Playground

"They weren't PCs didn't likely have my resources and determination, and anyway," He waved it with his hoof and stood up. "Let us go, this negative talk will ruin my appetite at this rate."

He gestured to Astrid who sighed to herself followed suit as the caboose of this train.

"Hmmm, you know, I really can't remember ever doing a walk in, especially for a body guard job. You know, a good body guard is so hard to find. Half the time they're too incompetent, the other half they trying to infiltrate in order to get close to kill me, siiiigh."
    He shook his head and flashed Hay Bale a flirty smile. "Maybe you'll surprise me even more than you already have." He said as he walked down the left grand staircase into the foyer.
    And that's when another mare in a business suit telekineticly hovering some important paperwork would approach from the side. Since she's back at headquarters, Ammy is wearing the contacts and letting her mane down to avoid 'sexy librarian' attention.

"Sir, if I could have your signature on a few tax forms, just some loopholes to put more into the New Colt account."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #937
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    No! They're innocent, we can't hurt them!
    "What? Of course ya can hurt innocents! Ya do it the same way ya'd hurt anything else! They're not invincible or anything! I've done it myself!"

It seemed Blades was somewhat picky about the difference between "can" and "may". She also didn't quite understand that killing things for no reason wasn't really considered appropriate behaviour, but everyone probably knew that by now.

"They'll be fine. Think of this area as a huge interconnected sanctuary of peace and friendship. Well. As far as the natural world goes."

"Hang on." Stellar looks at Yohanna suspiciously. "Who's innocent?"
    "Probly not whatever's doin' this, 'cause ya don't accidentally turn animals evil or anything, do ya?"

Blades considered for a bit. "Well, Arvadraa, ya're good with animals, so ya probly know what ya're doin' with 'em, 'n yar animals are clever ones, so I'm sure they'll be all right. Ya've got good thinkin', 'n wouldn't do this if ya thought they'd get possessed, right?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #938
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "I though you were talking about not wanting to tell us what were the 3 things that could slay vamponies"
    "But anyways, we're gonna need help with that army, what if they are able to arm the entirety of it with corrupted shimmerite? and to make actually working wards against light? or worse! do all that and attack this town!"
    "Oh! Light, sword, mind. Or more specifically disintegration, decapitation, and luring."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. First of all, making a ward against light is impossible. I've tried. Unless you're using light (which would short-circuit itself), the darkness would get so powerful without a counter that it would spin out of control, break its own laws, and implode on itself."

"Which is so cool to watch, by the way."

"Secondly, Shimmerite is exceedingly rare. The reason it's sacred to Celestia is because she barely has any. I highly doubt they have even remotely enough for an army."

"The lieutenants and higher at best."

"Thirdly, and we cannot stress this enough, you have assistance. Moonlight is in Canterlot gathering help right now,

---

Rigmund

"What do you mean, 'on hold'??"

---

and even if there is an attack tomorrow, you still have us."

"I didn't get to ripe old age by losing a bunch of fights. We're good. Kick back, relax, take a nap, even! Times like these help you remember life's grandness. You remember why you want to be alive, you fight better."

---

"Interesting. Barkeep. One Green Ghost. That is Melon liqueur with sparking wine if you do know not of it." said the fake rich wife
    "Electric lemonade. Splash some rum in with lemon juice and something clear and bubbly, call it a day." Daniel does a great job of looking snobbishly uninterested, partly because he's looking for Zephyr.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #939
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Interesting. Barkeep. One Green Ghost. That is Melon liqueur with sparking wine if you do know not of it." said the fake rich wife.
    (FYI, Aubade did reply back)

The barista looked at Rainbow and chuckled. It was still the same one from before. "Haha, that's a good impression of stuffy rich folk. And yes, I know what a Green Ghost is, I do fancy myself a purveyor of the understanding of drinks." She chuckled again as the unicorn retrieved the right bottles and what not and began to do some fancy bartender tricks. The patrons seemed to like them, and it helped get her tips, as a bartender's main income is via tips. "Here ya go hun." She slid the drink over to Rainbow.

"Electric lemonade. Splash some rum in with lemon juice and something clear and bubbly, call it a day." Daniel does a great job of looking snobbishly uninterested, partly because he's looking for Zephyr.
    "Right..." The barista replied subtly rolling her eyes as she turned around. Bah, snobby folk, usually to always stingy with tips too. She took the moment to make his drink and put it on the counter in front of him. "Here." Zephyr and Blitz did not seem to be here either.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    And that's when another mare in a business suit telekineticly hovering some important paperwork would approach from the side. Since she's back at headquarters, Ammy is wearing the contacts and letting her mane down to avoid 'sexy librarian' attention.

"Sir, if I could have your signature on a few tax forms, just some loopholes to put more into the New Colt account."

"Ah, speak of the devil, hello Miss Ammy, looking lovely as usual. I was just making a small reference to you earlier, this is Miss Hay Bale,"
    He gestured to Hay Bale as he looked over the papers and cocked a brow.

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

The barista looked at Rainbow and chuckled. It was still the same one from before. "Haha, that's a good impression of stuffy rich folk. And yes, I know what a Green Ghost is, I do fancy myself a purveyor of the understanding of drinks." She chuckled again as the unicorn retrieved the right bottles and what not and began to do some fancy bartender tricks. The patrons seemed to like them, and it helped get her tips, as a bartender's main income is via tips. "Here ya go hun." She slid the drink over to Rainbow.

"Right..." The barista replied subtly rolling her eyes as she turned around. Bah, snobby folk, usually to always stingy with tips too. She took the moment to make his drink and put it on the counter in front of him. "Here." Zephyr and Blitz did not seem to be here either.
    "Hm." He knocks it down in pro-fashion and glances back at the barista. "Don't suppose you've seen Zephyr down here for our meeting?"

---

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "What? Of course ya can hurt innocents! Ya do it the same way ya'd hurt anything else! They're not invincible or anything! I've done it myself!"

It seemed Blades was somewhat picky about the difference between "can" and "may". She also didn't quite understand that killing things for no reason wasn't really considered appropriate behaviour, but everyone probably knew that by now.

"Probly not whatever's doin' this, 'cause ya don't accidentally turn animals evil or anything, do ya?"

Blades considered for a bit. "Well, Arvadraa, ya're good with animals, so ya probly know what ya're doin' with 'em, 'n yar animals are clever ones, so I'm sure they'll be all right. Ya've got good thinkin', 'n wouldn't do this if ya thought they'd get possessed, right?"
    "I don't even think this is happening in our area. And they know how to stay hidden. Betty's our only crazy one, and she's got a fever right now. I don't want this suddenly appearing on my doorstep without forewarning."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #941
    Titan in the Playground

Oh don't worry, I can take VERY good care of you... She half-purred flirtatiously.

She then looked to Astrid. So when're you two having foals?

Cue the derail of a freight train. Especially since Hay Bale has no reason to believe that.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

"Hm." He knocks it down in pro-fashion and glances back at the barista. "Don't suppose you've seen Zephyr down here for our meeting?"
    "Don't suppose you'll pay for your drink first, sir?" The barista replied adopting good natured smile for show.

Oh don't worry, I can take VERY good care of you... She half-purred flirtatiously.

She then looked to Astrid. So when're you two having foals?

Cue the derail of a freight train. Especially since Hay Bale has no reason to believe that.

Balboa smirked at her first comment but soon found himself discretely coughing into his hoof.

Astrid stiffened and furrowed her brows. "I do not know what led you to ask that, but I can assure you I am not having his foals. Its but a professional relationship we maintain." Astrid didn't seem the sort comfortable with this topic, considering that unplanned wild night she and Balboa had at Las Pegasus that two opted to never ever ever talk about again. Ever.

13. - Top - End - #943

"Ah, speak of the devil, hello Miss Ammy, looking lovely as usual. I was just making a small reference to you earlier, this is Miss Hay Bale,"
    He gestured to Hay Bale as he looked over the papers and cocked a brow.
    "It's a pleasure Miss Bale," Ammy responds mechanically. She always has plenty of the necessary papers around for unexpected hires like this. After the exchange between her boss and Hay Bale, Ammy looks around and gives a short glance towards the new mare.

"Once you two are finished getting acquainted, you'll need to go through the normal hoops. Now, are you part of the special division or has Mr. Shag acquired another 'personal retainer'?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #944
    Ogre in the Playground

"Don't suppose you'll pay for your drink first, sir?" The barista replied adopting good natured smile for show.
    He gives her the classic 'rich-boy' annoyed look and grabs the money from his bag.

No tip, of course, though he holds up a small jingling bag and raises a brow. "They say talk is cheap. I disagree."

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa smirked at her first comment but soon found himself discretely coughing into his hoof.

Astrid stiffened and furrowed her brows. "I do not know what led you to ask that, but I can assure you I am not having his foals. Its but a professional relationship we maintain." Astrid didn't seem the sort comfortable with this topic, considering that unplanned wild night she and Balboa had at Las Pegasus that two opted to never ever ever talk about again. Ever.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks. She whistled cheerfully as they continued forward.

"It's a pleasure Miss Bale," Ammy responds mechanically. She always has plenty of the necessary papers around for unexpected hires like this. After the exchange between her boss and Hay Bale, Ammy looks around and gives a short glance towards the new mare.

"Once you two are finished getting acquainted, you'll need to go through the normal hoops. Now, are you part of the special division or has Mr. Shag acquired another 'personal retainer'?"
    I'm a bodyguard! And research material! So... both, i guess?

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #946
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm sure....I'm sure....ahem....anyways...Miss Lochbed, thank you for sharing that uh all with me,"
    She said with a slight nod of her head.
    "Ye are welcome. How about ye family? What of them?" asked the inquisitive fae.

Rainbow chuckles loftily and slid over some bits. The drink then went to her head. Half of it at least.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #947
    Troll in the Playground

She caught herself frowning for a bit and remedied that. "I'm afraid to say, but they've all perished. But, they were good ponies, faithful to the Sols to the end, which I hope to honor tradition by staying by the young master's side." She composed herself, to keep her voice from wavering even a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Rainbow chuckles loftily and slid over some bits. The drink then went to her head. Half of it at least.
    He gives her the classic 'rich-boy' annoyed look and grabs the money from his bag.

No tip, of course, though he holds up a small jingling bag and raises a brow. "They say talk is cheap. I disagree."
    "I was only making sure you paid for your drink. Policy and all. But it seems you're trying to bribe me," She commented with a small smile.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. She whistled cheerfully as they continued forward.

I'm a bodyguard! And research material! So... both, I guess?
    Astrid said nothing, felt no need to feed the flames of the delusional and self admitted crazy mare.

"Yes, that Miss Ammy, Miss Hay Bale here will take up the duties that Miss Mystic did not fulfill proper."
    Balboa said with a gesture of his hoof. He turned to wink at Hay Bale.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-08 at 04:00 PM.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

"I was only making sure you paid for your drink. Policy and all. But it seems you're trying to bribe me," She commented with a small smile.
    "It's called a tip. You might have heard of them, they're given for exemplary service? So far all you've given me is a drink and an insult." He waves Sandy and Rainbow over. "Price, Rich, do hurry. We're on a schedule, here, and apparently directions are...forbidden."

He glances at Sandy. "And Price, do be sure to ask Gavel how quickly we can file a lawsuit for monetary loss and slander if we miss this meeting. I'll have little else to do."

19. - Top - End - #949

Astrid said nothing, felt no need to feed the flames of the delusional and self admitted crazy mare.

"Yes, that Miss Ammy, Miss Hay Bale here will take up the duties that Miss Mystic did not fulfill proper."
    Balboa said with a gesture of his hoof. He turned to wink at Hay Bale.
    "I see," Ammy responds to the description given to her by the ponies in the room. Of course it was in the sort of non-committal tone.

"Well be sure to stop by some time, I might be able to help cover up any indiscretions in your past to make things a bit smoother running around here."
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #950
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Oh! Light, sword, mind. Or more specifically disintegration, decapitation, and luring."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. First of all, making a ward against light is impossible. I've tried. Unless you're using light (which would short-circuit itself), the darkness would get so powerful without a counter that it would spin out of control, break its own laws, and implode on itself."

"Which is so cool to watch, by the way."
    "oh, ok.... Wait decapitation? isn't it easier to just stab his face?"

"Um.... You know there's darkness spells that can ward off light, right? literaly too, and it's actually pretty easy, their problem is warding against a lot of light."

"wait you couldn't?"
    she tilts her head
    "I could show you how"

"Secondly, Shimmerite is exceedingly rare. The reason it's sacred to Celestia is because she barely has any. I highly doubt they have even remotely enough for an army."

"The lieutenants and higher at best."
    "...Yet that mine was not even about to run out after so much mining...."

"You're sure it's rare as scarce and not rare as hard to find"

"and from that guess.... Let's do the normal military thing and expect the worst"

-----------
    Valley

Doth is just enjoying Barb shooting rocks at him, SUDDENLY GEOLOPONY!
    "Master, further prospection of the mine shows that we have enough metal for more than our entire army"
    Cue Doth's very happy face, AKA tiny smirk
    "Then get the miners to mine the ores inside-out, somepony else is....Doing the work for us"
    ------------

Back at the town

"the valley's old, hasn't been populated for long and the mine's been recently found, It could be possible"

"Thirdly, and we cannot stress this enough, you have assistance. Moonlight is in Canterlot gathering help right now,

and even if there is an attack tomorrow, you still have us."

"I didn't get to ripe old age by losing a bunch of fights. We're good. Kick back, relax, take a nap, even! Times like these help you remember life's grandness. You remember why you want to be alive, you fight better."
    "As for third.... I hope it actually arrives, and it's enough" Then she sighs, a bit worried

"and what "good times" are you talking about?".... nope, that last paragraph didn't make Luka any happy, apparently for him times are seriouss, and the army thing is srss bssnss
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-08 at 05:05 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #951
    Troll in the Playground

"It's called a tip. You might have heard of them, they're given for exemplary service? So far all you've given me is a drink and an insult." He waves Sandy and Rainbow over. "Price, Rich, do hurry. We're on a schedule, here, and apparently directions are...forbidden."

He glances at Sandy. "And Price, do be sure to ask Gavel how quickly we can file a lawsuit for monetary loss and slander if we miss this meeting. I'll have little else to do."
    "You know, I may have just cooperated just fine if you didn't talk to me like a, pardon my language, snobby flankhole, bribe or no bribe," She sharply said not taking this jerk's crap, not after she attended a seminar to be more assertive to learn to deal with her ex and his crap. When somepony is a jerk, you do you best to not pull out a dirk.

She then glanced at Rainbow. "I thought you were here waiting on someone else."

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well nothing out of the usual save for a somewhat persistent civilian, they somehow disappeared off,"
    She glanced around and gave an involuntary shudder. "What about you? Did you find anything?"
    Silverpine showed her first the abandoned mane clip, then the hoofsteps which took him here.

"Oh right the thing and the stuff...I will, I'll make it up to you tenfold,"
    He smiled and turned around and carefully pushed her to the couch.
    Spoiler
    Show

Aye, and there we shall leave them for now.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"You know, I may have just cooperated just fine if you didn't talk to me like a, pardon my language, snobby flankhole, bribe or no bribe," She sharply said not taking this jerk's crap, not after she attended a seminar to be more assertive to learn to deal with her ex and his crap. When somepony is a jerk, you do you best to not pull out a dirk.

She then glanced at Rainbow. "I thought you were here waiting on someone else."
    Rainbow. sips more of her drink. "Well Miss M had talked me into investing in a wonderful business but I just cannot recall the name. When you told me she has a sibling, I thought I could go to him as he might know about this potential venture."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-08 at 05:28 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine showed her first the abandoned mane clip, then the hoofsteps which took him here.

"That's creepy and clue-y. Maybe the owners of the hoofsteps jumped the wrought iron fence. Being vampires and all I wouldn't be surprised,"
    She commented as she looked at the hoof steps and Benson is assuming he also took her to where they 'ended' from his perspective. "Now if I were a vampy chock full of cliches, where would I sleep during the day...." She peered past the fence into the northern part of the cemetery which was described before.

Rainbow. sips more of her drink. "Well Miss M had talked me into investing in a wonderful business but I just cannot recall the name. When you told me she has a sibling, I thought I could go to him as he might know about this potential venture."
    "My apologies, it just seemed earlier you painted a different picture, you know, acting flighty and ditzy, but thank you for clarifying it," The barista nodded, now it all just tickled with suspicion on their part.

[reposted]

She caught herself frowning for a bit and remedied that. "I'm afraid to say, but they've all perished. But, they were good ponies, faithful to the Sols to the end, which I hope to honor tradition by staying by the young master's side." She composed herself, to keep her voice from wavering even a bit.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-08 at 05:55 PM.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy, true to his persona, gave a silent, curt nod. If only he had a pad of paper to write things down, that would really make the picture complete.

"My apologies, it just seemed earlier you painted a different picture, you know, acting flighty and ditzy, but thank you for clarifying it," The barista nodded, now it all just tickled with suspicion on their part.
    "Price" gave a little smirk, but stayed silent.

Unfortunately, this conversation wasn't getting anywhere fast; they needed to get back into the barkeep's good graces, and fast. Sandy pointed out a drink, something rather light on the alcohol, and laid down the bits for it. Naturally, he included a decent tip.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ettin in the Playground

"That's creepy and clue-y. Maybe the owners of the hoofsteps jumped the wrought iron fence. Being vampires and all I wouldn't be surprised,"
    She commented as she looked at the hoof steps and Benson is assuming he also took her to where they 'ended' from his perspective. "Now if I were a vampy chock full of cliches, where would I sleep during the day...." She peered past the fence into the northern part of the cemetery which was described before.
    "Ugh. Please don't tell me we have to go back into the crypt? We already unleashed a supernaturally powerful being the last time... sort of anyway." Silverpine made a face as he glanced at the crypt. Plus, the creepy side of the entire thing was getting to him.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    -snip-

Unfortunately, this conversation wasn't getting anywhere fast; they needed to get back into the barkeep's good graces, and fast. Sandy pointed out a drink, something rather light on the alcohol, and laid down the bits for it. Naturally, he included a decent tip.
    "Here you go hun, Price was it?" She said giving him a polite smile, likely just to spite Daniel, and levitated him over his choice drink. She then levitated the tips into her uniform's pockets and the other Bits into the register. "Thank you very much."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Ugh. Please don't tell me we have to go back into the crypt? We already unleashed a supernaturally powerful being the last time... sort of anyway." Silverpine made a face as he glanced at the crypt. Plus, the creepy side of the entire thing was getting to him.

"Well I'd rather not, but we might as use process of elimination here, and anyway, if we run into trouble, we run right out towards the setting sun for safety, I also have a flash bomb just in case we need those extra seconds to get out, well if there are vamponies hiding there,"
    She said as she eyed the fence for a good place to squeeze through as it was old and likely some bars bent.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Of course I am flighty. I have this many private pegachariots."
    The fake noble clicks her hoof on the counter three time. She was a Bunny Ears Venture Capitalist now.

[reposted]

"Och. Ah am sorry ta bring it up." Lochbed wrapped her hooves around Aubade in a caring hug. "Ah promise that when Ah get pregnant wif Embaer's baby, Ah will help ye continue your own family line to ensure the tradition is maintained."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #959

"Well I'd rather not, but we might as use process of elimination here, and anyway, if we run into trouble, we run right out towards the setting sun for safety, I also have a flash bomb just in case we need those extra seconds to get out, well if there are vamponies hiding there,"
    She said as she eyed the fence for a good place to squeeze through as it was old and likely some bars bent.
    So that little bit betrayed their motives. Hunting after the vamponies, but Staccata doesn't know on whose orders or if this is just about revenge. It also seems that they are pretty well unprepared. Nothing but what a flash bomb and whatever weapons they usually use? Combined with their being on edge likely going to cause mistakes, it now becomes something of a service for the rogue to follow them.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #960
    Troll in the Playground

The barista looked at Rainbow and gave her an acknowledging nod.

"Och. Ah am sorry ta bring it up." Lochbed wrapped her hooves around Aubade in a caring hug. "Ah promise that when Ah get pregnant wif Ember's baby, Ah will help ye continue your own family line to ensure the tradition is maintained."
    She still found herself taken aback by Lochbed's hug and moved a hoof to pat her on the back. She wasn't really quite sure what to say at what most of what she said but went with something general. "I...uh....that is very thoughtful of you Miss Lochbed."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-08 at 07:24 PM.