New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "You hear that, Captain?" Silverpine said through the flashlight in his mouth. He tensed his body, and his ears were up straight, trying to get a handle on that movement.

"Yea....."
    She whispered as the sound of movement seemed to come from up ahead.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Thrilling Combat!]

Sandy noted the trickling blood from Blitz's neck; they'd have to wrap this up quick before he bled out. Seeing the beastie make a move for Daniel, he ran through the spells he had that didn't involve sand or sawdust. Weren't many, but he could improvise. He planted his hooves firmly on the ground, focused, and pumped as much magic as he could into his flashlight spell, getting the bright beam of light as tightly focused as possible before shining it into Zephyr's eyes.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "I see," Ammy responds to the description given to her by the ponies in the room. Of course it was in the sort of non-committal tone.

"Well be sure to stop by some time, I might be able to help cover up any indiscretions in your past to make things a bit smoother running around here."
    She nodded. Of course.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #994
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She felt just a smidgeon safer with the light and walked by her lieutenant's side. Things were as familiar as before, in need of a good dusting, a new interior decorator and some TLC. Oh and movement that was not their own, and Staccata' would hear it too.
    And of all the ways and tricks to help your vision in low light, Staccata managed to forget to use anything. So now she's stuck using the ponies that don't know she's there as the only light source. The rogue snaps he vision towards the source of the sound before returning to the normal sneaking stance.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #995
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yea....."
    She whispered as the sound of movement seemed to come from up ahead.
    Silverpine assessed their situation for a moment, before whispering back to Gear. "You take left, I take right?" he suggested. Of course, he wasn't aware that Staccata was around.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa smiles kindly. Stellar looks vaguely irritated, like 'why do I keep getting into these situations?'. "Yes, we can. You could call us...expert problem-solvers."

"'Solvers'? So far all you've done is cau- ow!" She subsides into angry muttering thanks to a quick smack in the face by the tail of a still-smiling flutter pony.
    That's perfect!

The zebra turns to Blades. And you can stab the meanie whi;s possessing the animals, she says with a pout.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

7. - Top - End - #997
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The kelpie glamored herself with the cutest face she could think up. Big Eyes. Small mouth. Bright pink cheeks. "Can Ah haz brownies Pwease?"

Rainbow

Rainbow watches the chaos from afar. Her sniper training keeps her from jumping to their aid. She instead readies her Molotov cocktail to be tossed at the vampony in case it leaps for the window.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine assessed their situation for a moment, before whispering back to Gear. "You take left, I take right?" he suggested. Of course, he wasn't aware that Staccata was around.

"Uh....I have no source of light but uh sure, I'll go blindly into the right,"
    She half smirked and shook her head. "Unless you mean I look to the right or left."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    She nodded. Of course.
    Balboa signs the forms Ammy brought and extends the invitation of joining the three for lunch. Regardless of Ammy's choice Balboa goes to the dining room.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

The kelpie glamored herself with the cutest face she could think up. Big Eyes. Small mouth. Bright pink cheeks. "Can Ah haz brownies Pwease?"

"Yea, of course, oh, can you go get the young master? I'm going to be slicing this up into pieces?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-09 at 12:37 PM.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ogre in the Playground

For whatever reason right now, the trio were able to take the stealth route, maybe because's the vamp's focus was on feeding and not his surroundings, hence a secondary need for privacy. Maybe. Anyways.

Zephyr actually reacted to the punch of a mortal pony and found himself staggering back, as Blitz's body fell to the ground in a heap, two puncture wounds in his neck, slowly trickling out with blood.

"Aaaargh...what the?! Ishoulda known!'
    The vampony staggered backward incidentally towards the door Sandy was covering. Recovering and smelling Sandy first turned around to attack him, in which Sandy likely gave him a surprise face ful of dirt and sawdust, which got 'em in the eyes staggered himself some more going back to Daniel. Vamp or pony, getting s*** in your eyes still annoys and hurts like a mofo.

"Agh...no ya don't....!"
    He shook his head and gathered himself for a moment before making a dash to grab Daniel and throw him against the crates on the ground floor. Surprisingly he wasn't moving at the usual vampy super speeds but he was still fast.
    It helps to picture Daniel as Jason Statham for the next five minutes.

When Zephyr makes a move at Sandy, Daniel spins and clotheslines him with his back leg to stop him moving forward and wraps the leg around his neck. He then twists his body and slams the vampire into the ground, rolling to the side a second later.

He grins in a very very evil manner at Zephyr and flicks both his front hooves, activating the remaining few slotting and gripping mechanisms. So now he's got wooden stakes attached to his legs.

When Zeph charges Daniel in a grab, he tucks in his front hooves and leans back to be under the vampire, and stabs him center-mass (specifically NOT aiming for the heart). Once he's got the vampire impaled, he rolls his back and braces his other two legs on Zephyr's belly, rolling backwards to end up on top of him.

Whether any of this works is, naturally, up to the GM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #1000

Balboa signs the forms Ammy brought and extends the invitation of joining the three for lunch. Regardless of Ammy's choice Balboa goes to the dining room.
    "Of course sir, if you don't mind my usual working lunch." She naturally makes good on this if not stopped by Balboa to be more friendly. Somepony has to make sure that those pesky litigations go away... or make sure there's more of the good kind.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy - Thrilling Combat!]

Sandy noted the trickling blood from Blitz's neck; they'd have to wrap this up quick before he bled out. Seeing the beastie make a move for Daniel, he ran through the spells he had that didn't involve sand or sawdust. Weren't many, but he could improvise. He planted his hooves firmly on the ground, focused, and pumped as much magic as he could into his flashlight spell, getting the bright beam of light as tightly focused as possible before shining it into Zephyr's eyes.
    Alas, Zephyr turned away before the flashlight horn could hurt him. As Sandy tried to stop the bleeding Blitz would stir bit and look at Sandy before closing his eyes a half second later. "S-Sandstorm?"

Rainbow watches the chaos from afar. Her sniper training keeps her from jumping to their aid. She instead readies her Molotov cocktail to be tossed at the vampony in case it leaps for the window.
    It helps to picture Daniel as Jason Statham for the next five minutes.

When Zephyr makes a move at Sandy, Daniel spins and clotheslines him with his back leg to stop him moving forward and wraps the leg around his neck. He then twists his body and slams the vampire into the ground, rolling to the side a second later.
    Zephyr couldn't believe how bad he was getting his flank handed to him by some mortals, if only he had finish eating sooner...he could be at full strength to fight these psychos.

He grins in a very very evil manner at Zephyr and flicks both his front hooves, activating the remaining few slotting and gripping mechanisms. So now he's got wooden stakes attached to his legs.

When Zeph charges Daniel in a grab, he tucks in his front hooves and leans back to be under the vampire, and stabs him center-mass (specifically NOT aiming for the heart). Once he's got the vampire impaled, he rolls his back and braces his other two legs on Zephyr's belly, rolling backwards to end up on top of him.

Whether any of this works is, naturally, up to the GM.

"Ack...the frak...!"
    Zephyr grunted finding himself impaled on just below the heart and found himself flipped over. He grunted as his green eyes flashed red for a second. He then swatted Daniel off which is dodge-able and yanked the stake out of his chest, gods that hurt and much too close to his heart for comfort. His black-ish red blood oozed out from the wound as regeneration took over. He would try to take flight to the ceiling to get out of melee range.

"Of course sir, if you don't mind my usual working lunch." She naturally makes good on this if not stopped by Balboa to be more friendly. Somepony has to make sure that those pesky litigations go away... or make sure there's more of the good kind.
    At the dinner table, 'twas only Balboa, Hay Bale, Ammy, and Astrid, his fillyfriends were sent off earlier to go enjoy themselves a shopping spree at the fine boutiques here in Canterlot.

"Really Ammy? Just your working lunch? You know you have an opportunity for something with more pizazz."
    He chuckled and sat down comfortably on his cushion at the head of the table.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

He rolls off to avoid the blow and ducks to avoid any follow-up. When he sees Zephyr take flight, he rips off his left wooden stake and lets the adrenaline totally take him over, instincts going straight to 110%.

Because he's good at other ranged combat than a bow.

"RICH! BLOCK AND TACKLE!" The moment he gets halfway finished with the sentance, the stake goes flying through the air, straight at where Zephyr's eyeball will be when it gets to that distance, unless he can stop his momentum. And is paying attention.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Dwarf in the Playground

"She would probably be able to wipe the floor with your underground pest problem in all of five minutes." Apparently Stellar's still having trouble using Arvadraa's actual name.
    "Actually, I was kind of wondrin' if just killin' her was really that good an idea 'cause she could be pretty useful with her magma magic."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    That's perfect!

The zebra turns to Blades. And you can stab the meanie whi;s possessing the animals, she says with a pout.
    Blades grinned. "Now that's what I like! Nice 'n straightforward! Of course, we need to find that pony that's causin' it first... Anyway! Now that ya're gettin' settled, are ya ready to try out something harder, or should we take a break?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Actually, I was kind of wondrin' if just killin' her was really that good an idea 'cause she could be pretty useful with her magma magic."
    "Right, I forgot this was the magical recruitment office."

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uh....I have no source of light but uh sure, I'll go blindly into the right,"
    She half smirked and shook her head. "Unless you mean I look to the right or left."
    Silverpine held his flashlight steady. "Well, I was hoping you could surprise... whatever that is while I distract him."

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine held his flashlight steady. "Well, I was hoping you could surprise... whatever that is while I distract him."

"Well that wasn't clear sweetie, err lieutenant, maybe the word flank in its secondary meaning....anyways....doesn't matter I understand now...alright,"
    She coughed into her hoof and took to the right keeping an eye on Silverpine as she disappeared into the dark.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well that wasn't clear sweetie, err lieutenant, maybe the word flank in its secondary meaning....anyways....doesn't matter I understand now...alright,"
    She coughed into her hoof and took to the right keeping an eye on Silverpine as she disappeared into the dark.
    (Last post before I deadtime.)

Silverpine let a few moments pass, before he himself began advancing, taking a slightly circuitous route to the left to make sure Gear wouldn't be seen before he himself would be. Or at least, that was the plan.

18. - Top - End - #1008

At the dinner table, 'twas only Balboa, Hay Bale, Ammy, and Astrid, his fillyfriends were sent off earlier to go enjoy themselves a shopping spree at the fine boutiques here in Canterlot.

"Really Ammy? Just your working lunch? You know you have an opportunity for something with more pizazz."
    He chuckled and sat down comfortably on his cushion at the head of the table.
    The fillies being off doing their normal braindead however they pass the time would be a welcome respite for the lawyer-pony. She doesn't exactly have a good relationship with the group and doesn't care to make it that way.

The mare let's Balboa's comment sit without much acknowledgement and starts sifting through her work. At least being close means the boss can't avoid her requests for clarifications and whatnot.

Silverpine let a few moments pass, before he himself began advancing, taking a slightly circuitous route to the left to make sure Gear wouldn't be seen before he himself would be. Or at least, that was the plan.
    Not sure of who to follow in the creepy deeps, Staccata takes a moment to mull over the decision. Also being away from the flashlight gives her a few seconds to adjust to the darkness. This would be something she's used to doing.

And because she'd likely be a better spotter than the pony she's following, the rogue decides to go follow the brave captain.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Kinda makes me wonder if your town had a magic school."
    "it was a village, and no, it didn't have, but we had a pretty small library"

"Nah nah nah. She's the wizard unicorn."

"Now her abilities you overestimate."

"Hey, you weren't with the team long enough to check her in action. I can't do anything but understate her abilities, because there isn't a technical term for 'so awesome it makes your head explode'. Yet."
    "novice or omnipotent.... It's fun to see their reaction to spells reflected back" He grins

"Big flaming rocks from space is big flaming rocks from space." He shrugs.
    "uh.... no, not all space bombs are the same, some are just worse, don't know if you know the basics of star magic though...."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1010

Blades grinned. "Now that's what I like! Nice 'n straightforward! Of course, we need to find that pony that's causin' it first... Anyway! Now that ya're gettin' settled, are ya ready to try out something harder, or should we take a break?"

Sure! I'd like to make more.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Troll in the Playground

"Oooh.....das master will be quite happee wit' me.....findings the dinna'" A raspy voice with a discernible accent spoke in the darkness with a cough addled laugh. During Silverpine's pass with the flashlight he would briefly for less than a second, see the image of a thin dirty earth pony. Flashing the light back to the spot would show nothing, but the scrambling of hoofsteps could be heard against the stone.

Not sure of who to follow in the creepy deeps, Staccata takes a moment to mull over the decision. Also being away from the flashlight gives her a few seconds to adjust to the darkness. This would be something she's used to doing.

And because she'd likely be a better spotter than the pony she's following, the rogue decides to go follow the brave captain.
    Gearstride found it rather hard to walk here in the dark, she couldn't even see her hoof outstretched in front of her. She was better off closing her eyes and putting the focus in her hearing and steps, but she still needed to see where Silverpine was with his flashlight. It was then she heard the voice, it slightly echoed in here.

The fillies being off doing their normal braindead however they pass the time would be a welcome respite for the lawyer-pony. She doesn't exactly have a good relationship with the group and doesn't care to make it that way.

The mare let's Balboa's comment sit without much acknowledgement and starts sifting through her work. At least being close means the boss can't avoid her requests for clarifications and whatnot.

"Ammy, you should know about how I feel about work at the table,"
    He gave her a stern look and wagged his hoof at her. 'twas about then the servants came in and hoofed the four of them a menu with small selection of what's on today's menu.

He selected himself the chef's special and ordered a bourbon on the rocks for himself and gestured that the girls pick something out.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Right, I forgot this was the magical recruitment office."
    Blades laughed. "Certainly seems to be becomin' that way!"

Sure! I'd like to make more.
    "Then we'll work our way up to fancier endin's! Ya see, with polearms, there's a lot of things ya can do with the heads to make 'em better at takin' off heads! From glaives to pikes to halberds, there's all kinds of polearms ya can make! 'N that reminds me that I kind of wanted to try something..."

Thus, Blades began giving Yohanna a bit of instruction on how to make various kinds of polearms. However, she decided to leave out most of the ones that were too complicated, such as the glaive-glaive-glaive-guisarme-glaive

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Ogre in the Playground

"novice or omnipotent.... It's fun to see their reaction to spells reflected back" He grins
    "What, you mean there are some spellcasters that aren't immune to their own spells? Huh."

"You just use the kind that's easiest to counter. Starbeam is a universal practitioner. His point is valid."

"I can't see her blasting away thinking 'Tactics? What tactics?', Z."

"uh.... no, not all space bombs are the same, some are just worse, don't know if you know the basics of star magic though...."
    "Unless there's a bunch of aliens breaking into song and dance on top of it, I doubt the one getting crushed actually cares."

"Just admit you're wrong and step back into your comfort zone, Taylor."

"...Point. Tell me more about star magic, actually. Is it like geomancy in space?"

---

Blades laughed. "Certainly seems to be becomin' that way!"

"Then we'll work our way up to fancier endin's! Ya see, with polearms, there's a lot of things ya can do with the heads to make 'em better at takin' off heads! From glaives to pikes to halberds, there's all kinds of polearms ya can make! 'N that reminds me that I kind of wanted to try something..."

Thus, Blades began giving Yohanna a bit of instruction on how to make various kinds of polearms. However, she decided to leave out most of the ones that were too complicated, such as the glaive-glaive-glaive-guisarme-glaive
    "Speaking of trying new things, we had two ideas to run past you."

"I've been looking into my enhancing magic, and I think I could infuse some metals during the crafting process."

"And I have a new design plan for your throwing weapons."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-07-09 at 06:27 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1014

Hmm.... Okay, may I try a halberd?
    Last edited by Dark Elf Bard; 2012-07-09 at 06:29 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Barbarian in the Playground

"What, you mean there are some spellcasters that aren't immune to their own spells? Huh."

"You just use the kind that's easiest to counter. Starbeam is a universal practitioner. His point is valid."

"I can't see her blasting away thinking 'Tactics? What tactics?', Z."
    "tactics are easy to screw up, just use more brute force and/or defense....What tactic could you use when everything's just gonna bounce back? except playing tennis...."

"Unless there's a bunch of aliens breaking into song and dance on top of it, I doubt the one getting crushed actually cares."

"Just admit you're wrong and step back into your comfort zone, Taylor."

"...Point. Tell me more about star magic, actually. Is it like geomancy in space?"
    "Star magic is just magic that focuses on space or the power of stars, is also called Aetherial or just Space magic
    It's something like the "arcane middle", you know, like there's the elemental magic AND arcane, well there's Sun and Moon, the middle would be Star
    It's spells are a bit of every kind, that could range from a stellar spark to making a comet and throwing it on the planet... Which would destroy it, but well.... books I've read said that the casters trying to do it ended up disintegrated or stopped.
    It also has Astral Teleport and Stardust healing, and a lot of other things"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-09 at 07:02 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Titan in the Playground

Alas, Zephyr turned away before the flashlight horn could hurt him. As Sandy tried to stop the bleeding Blitz would stir bit and look at Sandy before closing his eyes a half second later. "S-Sandstorm?"
    Sandy started ripping bits of Blitz's clothes off to use as makeshift bandages, pressing a hoof to momentarily stop the bleeding. "Aye, just hang in there Blitz..." the stallion said to the unconscious pony.

Daniel

He rolls off to avoid the blow and ducks to avoid any follow-up. When he sees Zephyr take flight, he rips off his left wooden stake and lets the adrenaline totally take him over, instincts going straight to 110%.

"RICH! BLOCK AND TACKLE!" The moment he gets halfway finished with the sentance, the stake goes flying through the air, straight at where Zephyr's eyeball will be when it gets to that distance, unless he can stop his momentum. And is paying attention.
    And then this happened. Sandy took in the situation at a glance; if they started losing this fight, then there'd be no saving Blitz either way. He laid Blitz down, bleeding-side-up, with the scraps of cloth over the wound. He then sprinted, becoming a small blue pointy missile homing in on a spot just below where the stake would hit. Hopefully, if Zephyr slowed to dodge the stake, he'd take a flying Sandy in the side.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea, of course, oh, can you go get the young master? I'm going to be slicing this up into pieces?"
    Lochbed nodded her head before scurrying off. Once she entered the living room, she licked the colt-stallion's face. "Wakey Wakey. Awbaded and Ah made something for ye."

Zephyr couldn't believe how bad he was getting his flank handed to him by some mortals, if only he had finish eating sooner...he could be at full strength to fight these psychos.

"Ack...the frak...!"
    Zephyr grunted finding himself impaled on just below the heart and found himself flipped over. He grunted as his green eyes flashed red for a second. He then swatted Daniel off which is dodge-able and yanked the stake out of his chest, gods that hurt and much too close to his heart for comfort. His black-ish red blood oozed out from the wound as regeneration took over. He would try to take flight to the ceiling to get out of melee range.
    Rainbow watches the chaos but remains firm on the sidelines for her firebomb shot.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy started ripping bits of Blitz's clothes off to use as makeshift bandages, pressing a hoof to momentarily stop the bleeding. "Aye, just hang in there Blitz..." the stallion said to the unconscious pony.
    "Do..'t....h...t...im..." Were the fading words of the unconscious pony, the good feeling of the magicks of the vampony's 'kiss' and glamour fading away.

Daniel

Zephyr turned around after flying up came face to face with a wooden stake just barely about to strike his left eye as he caught it with his forehooves and crushed it into splinters. "Sweet bloody f***s...leave my damn eyes alone ya--" He griped exasperatedly but found himself cut when-----

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Rainbow watches the chaos but remains firm on the sidelines for her firebomb shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    And then this happened. Sandy took in the situation at a glance; if they started losing this fight, then there'd be no saving Blitz either way. He laid Blitz down, bleeding-side-up, with the scraps of cloth over the wound. He then sprinted, becoming a small blue pointy missile homing in on a spot just below where the stake would hit. Hopefully, if Zephyr slowed to dodge the stake, he'd take a flying Sandy in the side.
    ----when a shorty of a stallion, assuming he jumped some crates to get that high up in the first place, and found himself tackled in the side and knocked into the staircase to the catwalks. Either Sandy caught the adrenaline flu or Zephyr really was out of his game :P During the flying tackle he grabbed Sandy in his forelegs so that Sandy was facing him. "Mah apologies." And did some, with Amish's okay, quick mind dominate. "As mah thrall I as your master command you to attack your companions, get them off mah back." And then they hit the staircase.

------------------------------------------------

Lochbed nodded her head before scurrying off. Once she entered the living room, she licked the colt-stallion's face. "Wakey Wakey. Awbaded and Ah made something for ye."

"Oh...hauh...heya Lochbed....your lips tasted good..."
    He lazily opened his eyes a little silly in the head. "Something for me? Ooh..what is it?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-09 at 08:37 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmm.... Okay, may I try a halberd?
    "Sure! I'll be sure to help ya out with anything ya've got trouble with." Blades got out some more metal, then watched the zebra carefully.

"Speaking of trying new things, we had two ideas to run past you."

"I've been looking into my enhancing magic, and I think I could infuse some metals during the crafting process."

"And I have a new design plan for your throwing weapons."
    "Oh, new weapons? Those could help! I'll have to have a look at 'em, though. Of course, that magic stuff's always helpful. I wonder what colour it'll make 'em glow? I remember hearin' that magic daggers tend to glow pink."

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(I'll wait for Amish before I post)

"Oh...hauh...heya Lochbed....your lips tasted good..."
    He lazily opened his eyes a little silly in the head. "Something for me? Ooh..what is it?"
    "Goblins Ah mean... brownies! C'mon to the kitchen." Lochbed grabbed the groggy Ember and dragged him merrily to the kitchen.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-09 at 08:38 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater