New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (I'll wait for Amish before )
    "Goblins Ah mean... brownies! C'mon to the kitchen." Lochbed grabbed the groggy Ember and dragged him merrily to the kitchen.

"Oowwww......gently please..waaah....."
    His bum leg being dragged along the floor. And so he was dragged to the kitchen.

Aubade was occupied with getting ice cream from the freezer as the brownies cooled a bit so that it was easier with the oven cloth to grab the brownie pan.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    ----when a shorty of a stallion, assuming he jumped some crates to get that high up in the first place, and found himself tackled in the side and knocked into the staircase to the catwalks. Either Sandy caught the adrenaline flu or Zephyr really was out of his game :P During the flying tackle he grabbed Sandy in his forelegs so that Sandy was facing him. "Mah apologies." And did some, with Amish's okay, quick mind dominate. "As mah thrall I as your master command you to attack your companions, get them off mah back." And then they hit the staircase.
    Sandy fought tooth and hoof in the vampony's vice-like grip, to no avail. He had barely a second to wonder why the beastie bothered to spin him around in mid-air when, for the briefest of moments, he met the creature's piercing gaze. His eyes glazed over until they closed completely and, after an odd little twitch ran through his whole body, he went completely limp. "Yes...as you command..." he spoke in an empty monotone.

Anything else was cut off when they hit the stairs. The engineer let out a quiet, wincing gasp of air before returning to his zombie-like state.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oowwww......gently please..waaah....."
    His bum leg being dragged along the floor. And so he was dragged to the kitchen.

Aubade was occupied with getting ice cream from the freezer as the brownies cooled a bit so that it was easier with the oven cloth to grab the brownie pan.
    Lochbed gasped and covered her mouth. The fae pony curled into a ball after sliding to a wedge between the refrigerator and wall. "Ooops. Sorry. Forgiveness. Do not beat me too much."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy fought tooth and hoof in the vampony's vice-like grip, to no avail. He had barely a second to wonder why the beastie bothered to spin him around in mid-air when, for the briefest of moments, he met the creature's piercing gaze. His eyes glazed over until they closed completely and, after an odd little twitch ran through his whole body, he went completely limp. "Yes...as you command..." he spoke in an empty monotone.

Anything else was cut off when they hit the stairs. The engineer let out a quiet, wincing gasp of air before returning to his zombie-like state.
    Oh Rainbow is mad now. The vampony is breaking chain of command. That is not allowed. If Sandy acts on these orders, the vampony has then cause insubordination. "Sandy. Cut that out, soldier! Go back on previous orders until commanded not to continue." shouts Rainbow.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Oh Rainbow is mad now. The vampony is breaking chain of command. That is not allowed. If Sandy acts on these orders, the vampony has then cause insubordination. "Sandy. Cut that out, soldier! Go back on previous orders until commanded not to continue." shouts Rainbow.

"Stop...them......now...I command..."
    He pointed at Daniel with his hoof in particular, the peskier of the bunch. He scrambled up the stairs leaving Sandy to deal with Daniel, leaving himself a angry mare in his way up here. [I vait for kelvin360 here]
    ------------------

Lochbed gasped and covered her mouth. The fae pony curled into a ball after sliding to a wedge between the refrigerator and wall. "Ooops. Sorry. Forgiveness. Do not beat me too much."

"Aaagh....stop that.....I'm not going to hurt you silly filly,"
    He composed himself and limped over to Lochbed between the fridge and I think. "Its fine...I'm fine...come out here."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-09 at 09:39 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Daniel slowly and calmly reaches into his bag and takes out them good ol' sunglasses. Whether he thinks they'll actually help against mind control or he just feels the need to look cooler is a mystery. He lowers them a bit and eyelocks Sandy.

"She loves you, Sandy. I can tell. You're eachother's world. Find your strength. Fight for her." While he says this, he circles around a bit so that Sandy's back is facing the floor above. When he's finished with his brief 'I know you're in there speech', he charges...upward, leaping up and then springing off Sandy's head for the extra lift to get him to the next level.

Depending on whether he lands in front of or behind Zephyr, he either stabs down on his plot hard with the other stake to slow him, or spin kicks again, going for a kick-twist-stab to the face combo.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground

"Stop...them......now...I command..."
    He pointed at Daniel with his hoof in particular, the peskier of the bunch. He scrambled up the stairs leaving Sandy to deal with Daniel, leaving himself a angry mare in his way up here. [I vait for kelvin360 here]
    "Yes...master..." Sandy intoned as he trotted down the stairs, staring straight at his former companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

Daniel slowly and calmly reaches into his bag and takes out them good ol' sunglasses. Whether he thinks they'll actually help against mind control or he just feels the need to look cooler is a mystery. He lowers them a bit and eyelocks Sandy.

"She loves you, Sandy. I can tell. You're each other's world. Find your strength. Fight for her."
    If Sandy could hear them, he wasn't showing any signs of it. He continued down until he reached the base of the stairs, snorting at Daniel and pawing aggressively at the ground.

While he says this, he circles around a bit so that Sandy's back is facing the floor above. When he's finished with his brief 'I know you're in there speech', he charges...upward, leaping up and then springing off Sandy's head for the extra lift to get him to the next level.

Depending on whether he lands in front of or behind Zephyr, he either stabs down on his plot hard with the other stake to slow him, or spin kicks again, going for a kick-twist-stab to the face combo.
    Instead of counter-charging, Sandy stood his ground, horn lowered in defense, but giving Daniel a clear spot on his head to spring off of at the same time. When the bard jumped, he made no move to counter and instead sharply raised his head to give him an added boost up to Zephyr. With that taken care of, the dominated stallion immediately bolted for the back door without even looking to the fighting ponies, the injured Blitz, or his fillyfriend.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-09 at 10:30 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Sure! I'll be sure to help ya out with anything ya've got trouble with." Blades got out some more metal, then watched the zebra carefully.

"Oh, new weapons? Those could help! I'll have to have a look at 'em, though. Of course, that magic stuff's always helpful. I wonder what colour it'll make 'em glow? I remember hearin' that magic daggers tend to glow pink."
    Yohanna melts the metal an pours it into the mold, so the halberd's head is slightly puffy. She carves a small symbol into the metal while It's still soft, and then sticks the shaft in dead center.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy is screwing up her shot. Zeohyr is out of line of sight and the dominated pony running toward he is making it harder by the second. ""Listen to me, Sandy. This is both your fillyfriend and superior officer talking. You are worrying me. Cut it out or... or.. or..

Rainbow backs up hoof by hoof with Sandy. Her eyes remain fixed on the blue unicorn. "Or.. or I'll drink all this rum. Yeah I'll get so drunk and plastered. Want that soldier"

"Och..kay" Lockbed timidly slinked out the crack and shuffled her hooves. "Look ice cream and brownies."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Troll in the Playground

"Och..kay" Lockbed timidly slinked out the crack and shuffled her hooves. "Look ice cream and brownies."
    He furrowed his brow and limped over behind her and gave her a big hug and neck smooch to comfort her. "Mmmm, oh, I take you helped Aubade?"
    He briefly glanced at Aubade who covertly winked at him.

"Miss Lochbed was good help,"
    She said before taking a knife to cut them in squares. "Mmm, miss Lochbed, could you get me three plates and three spoons?"

In ze backroom storage of ze Spice Club

Zephyr yelled out in pain getting wooden staked on the flank, in reflex he bucked to send Daniel to the wall by the mouth of the stairs. He mentally wtf'd in his head seeing Sandy dash for the door, his eyes then fell on the barely breathing Blitz, his neck still bleeding out, a glistening pool of blood forming. Sandy's attempt to stop it seemed to do nothing. He bit down on his lip and briefly glanced at the ponies on his side with a furrowed brow. If he could get to Blitz's neck, then maybe....just maybe. Whether or not his buck made contact he shook his head and leapt off the railing and down towards his old prey.

But with the stake embedded in his flank he faltered, the poisonous sharpened wood hurting like a mofo, he couldn't keep in flight and he crashed down a few feet from Blitz. Serious who in the hay day did his bastard precursors tick off to be cursed to be weakened to sharpened wood? And darn it had to be on his flank, harder to reach. So damn close, the iron odor filling his nostrils.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-10 at 01:21 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

""Bring it here" Lochbed gestures to Aubade to bring over the brownie mix.

Hover had just few in with Blaze but passes by Sunny's room.
    Sunny went out and intercepted Hover.

"Hover, Sorry but I have bad news."

((Finishing up Mystic's little thing will come later when I can think of a satisfying conclusion that's in character for her.))

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ogre in the Playground

Zephyr yelled out in pain getting wooden staked on the flank, in reflex he bucked to send Daniel to the wall by the mouth of the stairs. He mentally wtf'd in his head seeing Sandy dash for the door, his eyes then fell on the barely breathing Blitz, his neck still bleeding out, a glistening pool of blood forming. Sandy's attempt to stop it seemed to do nothing. He bit down on his lip and briefly glanced at the ponies on his side with a furrowed brow. If he could get to Blitz's neck, then maybe....just maybe. Whether or not his buck made contact he shook his head and leapt off the railing and down towards his old prey.

But with the stake embedded in his flank he faltered, the poisonous sharpened wood hurting like a mofo, he couldn't keep in flight and he crashed down a few feet from Blitz. Serious who in the hay day did his bastard precursors tick off to be cursed to be weakened to sharpened wood? And darn it had to be on his flank, harder to reach. So damn close, the iron odor filling his nostrils.
    As the stake snaps off the mechanism from the force, Daniel halfway wall-runs back a ways before he can get retaliated against. Only having a second to decide on a course of action, he hoof grinds down the stair rail and leaps off to the ground below, tucking into a roll to avoid severe damage.

Celestia, if you can hear me now, I really need something lucky. He silently prays, reaching again into his bag whilst trotting over to landing zone Z. He does another leap forward to try and crachtackle Zephyr, triumphantly pulling out...

The DJ manager ID card.

Celestia, you and I are going to have words.

He regrips the wooden stake and tears it out in an attempt to make Zephyr shout in pain, opening his mouth just wide enough to shove in the ID card, maybe block his attempted re-feed for a bit. Even if that doesn't work though, he puts the vampire into a headlock and rolls them both to the side, exposing a plethora of weak spots while they're lying on their backs.

Of course, he stabs with the stake at the ahhhh....least-comfortable-for-a-stallion weak spot. "Okay." He whispers quickly into the fiend's ear. "You're going to be very still now, or I start wiggling this thing around. Got it?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Troll in the Playground

-snip-
    Of course, he stabs with the stake at the ahhhh....least-comfortable-for-a-stallion weak spot. "Okay." He whispers quickly into the fiend's ear. "You're going to be very still now, or I start wiggling this thing around. Got it?"

Goddesses damn it all......getting staked on the flank hurt but getting staked in the ex-baby maker hurt so much more and he couldn't regenerate that. Zephyr found himself crying, or rather bleeding from his eyes lying still there. "Please...stop it.....leave me alone you fiend....If there's any shred of humanity left in you....let me save him....then kill me if you must so badly.." The vampony's weakened body spasm'd. "Retsis..eme...va..semo..c....esaelp." He stared up at the ceiling with a glazed look in his eyes, his fangs retracted.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-10 at 03:49 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

Goddesses damn it all......getting staked on the flank hurt but getting staked in the ex-baby maker hurt so much more and he couldn't regenerate that. Zephyr found himself crying, or rather bleeding from his eyes lying still there. "Please...stop it.....leave me alone you fiend....If there's any shred of humanity left in you....let me save him....then kill me if you must so badly.." The vampony's weakened body spasm'd. "Retsis..eme...va..semo..c....esaelp." He stared up at the ceiling with a glazed look in his eyes, his fangs retracted.
    "The intention was never to kill you, gravescum. Now, you're going to release my friend from your thrall and answer some of my questions, or every internal organ EXCEPT your heart is getting forcibly removed, savvy?"

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy is screwing up her shot. Zephyr is out of line of sight and the dominated pony running toward her is making it harder by the second. ""Listen to me, Sandy. This is both your fillyfriend and superior officer talking. You are worrying me. Cut it out or... or.. or..

Rainbow backs up hoof by hoof with Sandy. Her eyes remain fixed on the blue unicorn. "Or.. or I'll drink all this rum. Yeah I'll get so drunk and plastered. Want that soldier"
    (Ah well, I'll just run with it)

When Rainbow called out her threat, a marked change came over the charging pony. His teeth ground against each other in concentration and his eye starting a steady twitch, but still he charged on. He was nearly home free, when something finally snapped. He suddenly altered course, switching focus from the door to her. "D*** it all, would you cut that nonsense out?!" he shouted forcefully, leaping to try and knock the bottle away from her.

For Rainbow, this would be the first time (apart from country-sounding interjections) that a cuss had ever escaped the engineer's lips.

(Also, Benson, Steam is being wonky again and not letting me respond )

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He furrowed his brow and limped over behind her and gave her a big hug and neck smooch to comfort her. "Mmmm, oh, I take you helped Aubade?"
    He briefly glanced at Aubade who covertly winked at him.

"Miss Lochbed was good help,"
    She said before taking a knife to cut them in squares. "Mmm, miss Lochbed, could you get me three plates and three spoons?"
    The neck smooch felt so good. His always did. The kelpie reciprocated the embrace with a tight hug and a flank squeeze. "Yeah, Ah helped sweetcheeks. Sweetcheeks is a compliment , right. I heard a mare call a stallion that once."

Then Aubade asked a favor. She darted away to retrieve the dishes.

The ever vigilant pony waited. Snipers are trained to watch and be patient after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Sunny went out and intercepted Hover.

"Hover, Sorry but I have bad news."

((Finishing up Mystic's little thing will come later when I can think of a satisfying conclusion that's in character for her.))
    "Oh great. It figures there is bad news right bight I get pregnant." Hover sighs hard and looks at her friend. I can't have anything good. Heh."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Ah well, I'll just run with it)

When Rainbow called out her threat, a marked change came over the charging pony. His teeth ground against each other in concentration and his eye starting a steady twitch, but still he charged on. He was nearly home free, when something finally snapped. He suddenly altered course, switching focus from the door to her. "D*** it all, would you cut that nonsense out?!" he shouted forcefully, leaping to try and knock the bottle away from her.

For Rainbow, this would be the first time (apart from country-sounding interjections) that a cuss had ever escaped the engineer's lips.

(Also, Benson, Steam is being wonky again and not letting me respond )
    "Don't touch it. I need the bottle to fight. Go up there and attack the vampony. That is an order." she shouts. Secretly she is releived that her voice broke Sandy free of vampony hold. "Go!" she orders with pointed hoof.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't touch it. I need the bottle to fight. Go up there and attack the vampony. That is an order." she shouts. Secretly she is relieved that her voice broke Sandy free of vampony hold. "Go!" she orders with pointed hoof.
    (talked it over with Benson, it's alright if we continue Sandy/Rainbow for a bit)

Sandy flew past the sniper and skidded to a stop on the ground. Blowing an errant bit of mane out of his face, he tried to pluck the bottle away from her with TK. "I said, cut that nonsense out!" He got to his hooves for a better magical grip on the bottle. Any traces of Sandy's meek nature were gone completely as he tugged and pulled on it. "'S hard enough keepin' that brain-mushed idiot from runnin' to 'Master' without you barkin' orders at him."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-10 at 06:05 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(talked it over with Benson, it's alright if we continue Sandy/Rainbow for a bit)

Sandy flew past the sniper and skidded to a stop on the ground. Blowing an errant bit of mane out of his face, he tried to pluck the bottle away from her with TK. "I said, cut that nonsense out!" He got to his hooves for a better magical grip on the bottle. Any traces of Sandy's meek nature were gone completely as he tugged and pulled on it. "'S hard enough keepin' that brain-mushed idiot from runnin' to 'Master' without you barkin' orders at him."
    "Give me back that bottle, Sandy. I need it." Rainbow put both hooves on the bottle to tug back. Her strength is a lot lower in magnitude. Sandy would recognize the weakness. Between her uneasiness of being without her crossbows, her struggles with alcoholism with Sandy, and the feeling of uselessness around the vampony, she could not muster the effort to pull back the bottle.

The only constant is her stance. Years of military sniper training has drilled in her the inability to act on her naturally pony flight instinct. It is how she could snipe while intoxicated. It is all inner brain functions and muscle memory. She cannot pull back the bottle does not move from the spot. Give it to me, Sandy."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Titan in the Playground

"Give me back that bottle, Sandy. I need it." Rainbow put both hooves on the bottle to tug back. Her strength is a lot lower in magnitude. Sandy would recognize the weakness. Between her uneasiness of being without her crossbows, her struggles with alcoholism with Sandy, and the feeling of uselessness around the vampony, she could not muster the effort to pull back the bottle.

The only constant is her stance. Years of military sniper training has drilled in her the inability to act on her naturally pony flight instinct. It is how she could snipe while intoxicated. It is all inner brain functions and muscle memory. She cannot pull back the bottle does not move from the spot. Give it to me, Sandy."
    Sandy managed to wrestle the bottle out of her grasp. Without so much as a nod, he turned to leave out the back door.

Or at least, he tried to. He got a few steps away before his whole body seized up and he froze in place. "No, stay down, you stupid...nghh, you'll just end up makin' things worse!" He grunted and ranted into thin air. "Don't you understand, I'm keepin' you from-gah!" The engineer winced as if he'd been struck. "Fine, fine, just settle down already..." The bottle shakily hovered back towards Rainbow, staying just outside of her reach. "If I give this back t'you, do y'promise t'stop yellin' at Sandy?" Another spasm shook his whole body, leaving the engineer panting for breath. "Yes or no?! Hurry up!"

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oooh.....das master will be quite happee wit' me.....findings the dinna'" A raspy voice with a discernible accent spoke in the darkness with a cough addled laugh. During Silverpine's pass with the flashlight he would briefly for less than a second, see the image of a thin dirty earth pony. Flashing the light back to the spot would show nothing, but the scrambling of hoofsteps could be heard against the stone.

Gearstride found it rather hard to walk here in the dark, she couldn't even see her hoof outstretched in front of her. She was better off closing her eyes and putting the focus in her hearing and steps, but she still needed to see where Silverpine was with his flashlight. It was then she heard the voice, it slightly echoed in here.
    Silverpine quickly swung his flashlight around, trying to get a handle on the earth pony.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy managed to wrestle the bottle out of her grasp. Without so much as a nod, he turned to leave out the back door.

Or at least, he tried to. He got a few steps away before his whole body seized up and he froze in place. "No, stay down, you stupid...nghh, you'll just end up makin' things worse!" He grunted and ranted into thin air. "Don't you understand, I'm keepin' you from-gah!" The engineer winced as if he'd been struck. "Fine, fine, just settle down already..." The bottle shakily hovered back towards Rainbow, staying just outside of her reach. "If I give this back t'you, do y'promise t'stop yellin' at Sandy?" Another spasm shook his whole body, leaving the engineer panting for breath. "Yes or no?! Hurry up!"
    Rainbow finally sees the half truth. All her fretting over drinking and the mission distracted her. Her tunnel vision was strong, a result of hard muzzled training. "I will not yell if you tell me what is wrong."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Troll in the Playground

(Amish, Orzel lemme know when ya yer run on/with brain muddling shenanigans)

The neck smooch felt so good. His always did. The kelpie reciprocated the embrace with a tight hug and a flank squeeze. "Yeah, Ah helped sweetcheeks. Sweetcheeks is a compliment , right. I heard a mare call a stallion that once."

Then Aubade asked a favor. She darted away to retrieve the dishes.

He jumped in surprise having had his flank squeezed and flushed a tiny bit. "Uhm, yea...it is a compliment, heh."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine quickly swung his flashlight around, trying to get a handle on the earth pony.

"Mmmm, yah louek deelicious fer master indeed," The pony tried to jump Silverpine which Silverpine would see for a second with time to react.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow finally sees the half truth. All her fretting over drinking and the mission distracted her. Her tunnel vision was strong, a result of hard muzzled training. "I will not yell if you tell me what is wrong."
    "Sandy" took a deep, calming breath, trying to muster up the scraps of his focus. "What's wrong is that this idiot wants t'take the reigns back an' help his dear ol' filly. I'm tryin' t'get him outta here before he feeds us both t'the vampony. That good enough for ya?" he asked, voice dripping with sarcasm.

(Orzel, I'm good for moving on whenever you're ready, but I can keep going too.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-10 at 08:34 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sandy" took a deep, calming breath, trying to muster up the scraps of his focus. "What's wrong is that this idiot wants t'take the reigns back an' help his dear ol' filly. I'm tryin' t'get him outta here before he feeds us both t'the vampony. That good enough for ya?" he asked, voice dripping with sarcasm.

(Orzel, I'm good for moving on whenever you're ready, but I can keep going too.)
    (Rainbow is too professional to entertain this for long during a mission. In character she wont continue this.)

"I don't have time for this. Go somewhere and let me deal with this vampony. I can deal with your bad luck right now." states Rainbow. She snatches the bottle and pokes the cigar up.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm, yah louek deelicious fer master indeed," The pony tried to jump Silverpine which Silverpine would see for a second with time to react.
    Silverpine dropped the flashlight in surprise and rolled to his left instinctively. Unfortunately, he was a little too late in reacting and the pony would collide solidly with his sides.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-10 at 09:33 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine dropped the flashlight in surprise and rolled to his left instinctively. Unfortunately, he was a little too late in reacting and the pony would collide solidly with his sides.
    "F---Lieutenant...what's going'? I just heard that too..." She called out into the darkness and turned around. Off she saw the light source and cantered over. In ze meanwhile.

"Ooomf....gyah....com'on, letta me make you oonconscious," Said the pony as stood up and tried to buck Silverpine in the head.
    --------------------

"The intention was never to kill you, gravescum. Now, you're going to release my friend from your thrall and answer some of my questions, or every internal organ EXCEPT your heart is getting forcibly removed, savvy?"

"Right...not kill me....Your incredibly aggressive actions say different but anyways....there...done..."
    He winced, still have a wooden stake on his you know what. Zephyr's eyes briefly flashed while Sandy would find himself back in control of himself. "Please....now let me save Blitz before he dies....you mortals won't be able to...no matter what you try."

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Titan in the Playground

(Woo for one last post before bed!)

(Rainbow is too professional to entertain this for long during a mission. In character she wont continue this.)

"I don't have time for this. Go somewhere and let me deal with this vampony. I can deal with your bad luck right now." states Rainbow. She snatches the bottle and pokes the cigar up.
    That seemed to settle things well enough and "Sandy" turned for the door. "Yeah, have fun with tha-"

"Right...not kill me....Your incredibly aggressive actions say different but anyways....there...done..."
    He winced, still have a wooden stake on his you know what. Zephyr's eyes briefly flashed while Sandy would find himself back in control of himself. "Please....now let me save Blitz before he dies....you mortals won't be able to...no matter what you try."
    "-urk!"

"Sandy" stopped dead in his tracks and fell to his knees, shaking and clutching his head. "Woop, he's coming back...heh, still got t'come out...twice in one day...guess I shouldn't push...my...luck..." He blinked once, and then the shaking stopped. The little engineer lifted his head, squinting at his foreign-looking surroundings before finally settling on a familiar-looking magenta blob. "Wha...what happened?" he mumbled out, back to his small-sounding voice.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-10 at 11:06 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ettin in the Playground

"F---Lieutenant...what's going'? I just heard that too..." She called out into the darkness and turned around. Off she saw the light source and cantered over. In ze meanwhile.

"Ooomf....gyah....com'on, letta me make you oonconscious," Said the pony as stood up and tried to buck Silverpine in the head.
    "Buck no. Not if I can help it," Silverpine replied, twisting below the flailing legs. He tried to trip the pony and then scrambled away, the lonely flashlight providing an eerie lightdrop to the entire scene.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Troll in the Playground

"Buck no. Not if I can help it," Silverpine replied, twisting below the flailing legs. He tried to trip the pony and then scrambled away, the lonely flashlight providing an eerie lightdrop to the entire scene.
    'Gyah ow!..why couldent you be a' weak ceevilian!" He tripped hitting his jaw he scrambled up to go after Silverpine but found himself being shoved back down with an 'oomph' as Gearstride came up from behind to body slam down on him.

"Glurrrk....." Wheezed the wannabe assaulter. "You three...will pay ah fer 'dis."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-10 at 11:21 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Woo for one last post before bed!)

That seemed to settle things well enough and "Sandy" turned for the door. "Yeah, have fun with tha-"

"-urk!"

"Sandy" stopped dead in his tracks and fell to his knees, shaking and clutching his head. "Woop, he's coming back...heh, still got t'come out...twice in one day...guess I shouldn't push...my...luck..." He blinked once, and then the shaking stopped. The little engineer lifted his head, squinting at his foreign-looking surroundings before finally settling on a familiar-looking magenta blob. "Wha...what happened?" he mumbled out, back to his small-sounding voice.
    "I don't have tome to explain. Drag that penny in the storage room out to the wall. I will cover you then do first aid." she says without looking Sandy's way. Whatever was up with Sandy is interesting but she could not investigate in such hostile conditions.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater