New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "tactics are easy to screw up, just use more brute force and/or defense....What tactic could you use when everything's just gonna bounce back? except playing tennis...."
    "Don't attack directly. It's the Big One for adventurers; if it's immune to fire, use acid, etc. For example, telekinetically lift a rock or twenty and toss it at 'em, or take the ground out from under them. Hay, use some vine to immobilize them and whack them with a stick, even. Only limit's variance."

"Star magic is just magic that focuses on space or the power of stars, is also called Aetherial or just Space magic
    It's something like the "arcane middle", you know, like there's the elemental magic AND arcane, well there's Sun and Moon, the middle would be Star
    It's spells are a bit of every kind, that could range from a stellar spark to making a comet and throwing it on the planet... Which would destroy it, but well.... books I've read said that the casters trying to do it ended up disintegrated or stopped.
    It also has Astral Teleport and Stardust healing, and a lot of other things"
    Taylor glances at Zaros. "Y'know what'd be ironic is if Starbeam knew nothing about this."

"Did you learn all of this from your 'small library'?"

---

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Right...not kill me....Your incredibly aggressive actions say different but anyways....there...done..."
    He winced, still have a wooden stake on his you know what. Zephyr's eyes briefly flashed while Sandy would find himself back in control of himself. "Please....now let me save Blitz before he dies....you mortals won't be able to...no matter what you try."
    "You must think I'm really terribly stupid." He shakes his head and wiggle the stake ever so slightly...though that might just be from him shaking. "RAINBOW! Grab Blitz and go to the town proper! Look for a white-coated unicorn stallion with a gold mace."

"Now as for my questions. First off, what's the connection between the other vampires and you and your sister? Second, why didn't she kill Sandy or the Hobony? Third, Is there a coven and if so, what's their plan?

And mostly out of curiosity...why am I not over bleeding near the wall?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Don't attack directly. It's the Big One for adventurers; if it's immune to fire, use acid, etc. For example, telekinetically lift a rock or twenty and toss it at 'em, or take the ground out from under them. Hay, use some vine to immobilize them and whack them with a stick, even. Only limit's variance."
    "I don't know that much of magic except blasts and that sort of stuff, but all of those seem they can just be dodged"

Taylor glances at Zaros. "Y'know what'd be ironic is if Starbeam knew nothing about this."

"Did you learn all of this from your 'small library'?"
    "....Yes, the library was pretty small, why?"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Firbolg in the Playground

'Gyah ow!..why couldent you be a' weak ceevilian!" He tripped hitting his jaw he scrambled up to go after Silverpine but found himself being shoved back down with an 'oomph' as Gearstride came up from behind to body slam down on him.

"Glurrrk....." Wheezed the wannabe assaulter. "You three...will pay ah fer 'dis."
    ...and that would, mean they CAN see perfectly well in the dark. She should have expected that. Instead of leaving the two to naturally wonder what the attacker meant, Staccata stops the sneaky business and puts away the dagger.

"Check its teeth, he could be a thrall or he could be one of them,"
    the mare states completely detached from the fact that by most accounts she shouldn't be there.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't know that much of magic except blasts and that sort of stuff, but all of those seem they can just be dodged"
    "There's much more to magic than brute force. More than half of the entire thing is finesse, ingenuity. You don't learn more than telekinesis unless you can think, see, do. Even the simplest forms require imagination, and the more you've got...." The sunlight around them starts to shimmer and bend slightly, and Taylor up and disappears, reappearing behind Luka a second later.

"The more you can do."

"....Yes, the library was pretty small, why?"
    "That seems oddly specialized if you don't have a large selection. I don't suppose you had any cookbooks."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Works slow so I can do the one I missed)

Lochbed

"Och. Can Ah git a compliment?" asked the needy Lochbed. She then nuzzled the pony she startled. "Is the brownies done, Awbade?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Yohanna melts the metal an pours it into the mold, so the halberd's head is slightly puffy. She carves a small symbol into the metal while It's still soft, and then sticks the shaft in dead center.
    "Aw, look at that! Ya're gettin' creative there! 'N learnin' so fast, too!" Blades patted Yohanna on the back now. "I'm proud of ya."

She then turned to Arvadraa and Stellar again. "Now, what say we take a little break, eat something, 'n discuss these ideas of yars further?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Troll in the Playground

"You must think I'm really terribly stupid." He shakes his head and wiggle the stake ever so slightly...though that might just be from him shaking. "RAINBOW! Grab Blitz and go to the town proper! Look for a white-coated unicorn stallion with a gold mace."

"Gaah...no.....no really....you'll never...be able close his wounds...only a vampony can close their bites.....you're sentencing him to death....!"
    He winces and whimpers from his inhumane torture. Only by directing all his power now does he keep himself from the worse of it.

"Now as for my questions. First off, what's the connection between the other vampires and you and your sister? Second, why didn't she kill Sandy or the Hobony? Third, Is there a coven and if so, what's their plan?

And mostly out of curiosity...why am I not over bleeding near the wall?"

"What? Nghh.....look....me and my sister.....we were the other vamponies who lived here...trying protecting its good ponies for decades....these other new vamponies...I don't..we don't know who they are but we...nnghhh..can't have that them here hurtin' ponies. Second...because she's no...murderer, she only wants to help good ponies....protect them,"
    He sniffled again, more blood tears coming down, looking pathetic. "Like...how she saved me...gave me a second chance at life..........Thirdly.....I don't know those new vamponies...probably just turn the town into its new feeding grounds with no restraint, draining ta' severely injured or worse."

His body spasm'd and shuddered again. 'I don't understand your last question. Is it why its Blitz there and not you?....I liked him, he was cute, sweet, genuine...I only wanted to share the Kiss with him...I wasn't going to drain him dead." He winced as a jolt of pain hit him from the south. "Please...please let me save him then do whatever you want to me."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

"Och. Can Ah git a compliment?" asked the needy Lochbed. She then nuzzled the pony she startled. "Is the brownies done, Awbade?"

"You're adorably cute,"
    He replied with a little smile and licked her cheek.

Aubade nodded and had three plates with a big cut brownie and ice cream on top. "They're ready."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-10 at 04:33 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Titan in the Playground

"Ammy, you should know about how I feel about work at the table,"
    He gave her a stern look and wagged his hoof at her. 'twas about then the servants came in and hoofed the four of them a menu with small selection of what's on today's menu.

He selected himself the chef's special and ordered a bourbon on the rocks for himself and gestured that the girls pick something out.
    Hay Bale ordered vodka but abstained from food (I ate just before I cam here - large pizzas tend to leave a mare full)
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-10 at 05:20 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #1059

"Ammy, you should know about how I feel about work at the table,"
    He gave her a stern look and wagged his hoof at her. 'twas about then the servants came in and hoofed the four of them a menu with small selection of what's on today's menu.

He selected himself the chef's special and ordered a bourbon on the rocks for himself and gestured that the girls pick something out.
    (sorry must have derped when responding)

"With all due respect sir, there are some things involving a few incidents around Equestria that I must be on top of,"
    Ammy replied. With the way the world was going right now though, its mostly her having a very precisely worded argument with insurance firms. None of the fun 'life destroying monstrosity' cases that look good on a resume.

"Oh, I'll just have a Buttercup-Lettuce-Tomato sandwich," the mare finally spits out after being nudged by one of the servers.

And of course the others are drinking. Some things never change around here.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale ordered vodka but abstained from food (I ate just before I cam here - large pizzas tend to leave a mare full)

"Mmmm, I love a cute mare who can hold her own against large quantities of food hahah,"
    He laughed relaxed himself comfortably some more with his smirk. "So, Miss Hay Bale, aside from your lovely abilities and that you were in an asylum, tell me about yourself." Astrid herself asked for a water, never again was she going to touch an alcoholic drink, she ordered herself the chef's special as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    (sorry must have derped when responding)

"With all due respect sir, there are some things involving a few incidents around Equestria that I must be on top of,"
    Ammy replied. With the way the world was going right now though, its mostly her having a very precisely worded argument with insurance firms. None of the fun 'life destroying monstrosity' cases that look good on a resume.
    He furrowed his brows. "Fine, but only because its you Miss Ammy." He shook his head before returning his attentions to Hay Bale."

"Oh, I'll just have a Buttercup-Lettuce-Tomato sandwich," the mare finally spits out after being nudged by one of the servers.

And of course the others are drinking. Some things never change around here.
    "And your drink ma'am?" The server asks writing down her lunch choice.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ettin in the Playground

...and that would, mean they CAN see perfectly well in the dark. She should have expected that. Instead of leaving the two to naturally wonder what the attacker meant, Staccata stops the sneaky business and puts away the dagger.

"Check its teeth, he could be a thrall or he could be one of them,"
    the mare states completely detached from the fact that by most accounts she shouldn't be there.
    "What do you mean three..." Silverpine begin to answer before Staccata spoke up. He glanced sharply towards wherever her voice was originating from, but otherwise nodded. "Open wide, buddy," he said, picking up the torch. whether or not he complies, Silverpine would shine their flashlight directly on their "friend".
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-10 at 05:56 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "What do you mean three..." Silverpine begin to answer before Staccata spoke up. He glanced sharply towards wherever her voice was originating from, but otherwise nodded. "Open wide, buddy," he said, picking up the torch. whether or not he complies, Silverpine would shine their flashlight directly on their "friend".
    The pony refused to comply so he was met with a bright blinding light and in a sharpshooter leg lock.

"Waaaaaaah...!" He yelped baring his teeth, alas and oddly, no sharp fangs, but then again they could have been retracted.

"We were being followed?...Wow...my senses are off,"
    Gearstride chuckled when Staccata made her appearance. "...Oi."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-10 at 06:07 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1063

He furrowed his brows. "Fine, but only because its you Miss Ammy." He shook his head before returning his attentions to Hay Bale."

"And your drink ma'am?" The server asks writing down her lunch choice.

"Just water, please,"
    Ammy responds just a little cooly. By now though she's gotten used to needing to find excuses to work in this madhouse. She glances towards the only other mare that did any work in this place and wasn't a working girl to see her reaction to the 'no working' restricion before concentrating back on the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Staccata doesn't try to 'good cop' for the group, instead keeping her normal serious 'working' stance and demeanor. She taps on the defeated pony just hard enough to be uncomfortable.

"I think you were just about to start talking."
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmmm, I love a cute mare who can hold her own against large quantities of food hahah,"
    He laughed relaxed himself comfortably some more with his smirk. "So, Miss Hay Bale, aside from your lovely abilities and that you were in an asylum, tell me about yourself." Astrid herself asked for a water, never again was she going to touch an alcoholic drink, she ordered herself the chef's special as well.
    She drank part of her glass. You'll have to be more specific.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Troll in the Playground

She drank part of her glass. You'll have to be more specific.
    "What is your work history for starters, maybe some random trivia about you," He said watching her.

"Just water, please,"
    Ammy responds just a little cooly. By now though she's gotten used to needing to find excuses to work in this madhouse. She glances towards the only other mare that did any work in this place and wasn't a working girl to see her reaction to the 'no working' restriction before concentrating back on the work.
    The mare in question simply just glanced briefly at her and resumed to listening to the other conversation, probably ready to file away what Hay Bale says to do a background check on her.

Moments later, the servers returned with their drinks.

Staccata doesn't try to 'good cop' for the group, instead keeping her normal serious 'working' stance and demeanor. She taps on the defeated pony just hard enough to be uncomfortable.

"I think you were just about to start talking."

"I isa' not gonna tells you nathin'!" He hissed and yelped and started to be generally loud. 'Masters! Masters come quicks! I finds you food!"

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Aw, look at that! Ya're gettin' creative there! 'N learnin' so fast, too!" Blades patted Yohanna on the back now. "I'm proud of ya."

She then turned to Arvadraa and Stellar again. "Now, what say we take a little break, eat something, 'n discuss these ideas of yars further?"
    "Sure, what do you feel like?"

---

"Gaah...no.....no really....you'll never...be able close his wounds...only a vampony can close their bites.....you're sentencing him to death....!"
    He winces and whimpers from his inhumane torture. Only by directing all his power now does he keep himself from the worse of it.

"What? Nghh.....look....me and my sister.....we were the other vamponies who lived here...trying protecting its good ponies for decades....these other new vamponies...I don't..we don't know who they are but we...nnghhh..can't have that them here hurtin' ponies. Second...because she's no...murderer, she only wants to help good ponies....protect them,"
    He sniffled again, more blood tears coming down, looking pathetic. "Like...how she saved me...gave me a second chance at life..........Thirdly.....I don't know those new vamponies...probably just turn the town into its new feeding grounds with no restraint, draining ta' severely injured or worse."

His body spasm'd and shuddered again. 'I don't understand your last question. Is it why its Blitz there and not you?....I liked him, he was cute, sweet, genuine...I only wanted to share the Kiss with him...I wasn't going to drain him dead." He winced as a jolt of pain hit him from the south. "Please...please let me save him then do whatever you want to me."
    Daniel actually laughs in response to the ridiculous. "Let me get this straight - You've drained enough of his blood to kill him unless you stop it, but you weren't going to kill him? This must be your first day, and worse, you think this is mine.

Let's assume for a moment that this is bizarro world and I'm completely insane, and thus believe your plot-hattery. Are you and your sister the only ones on the undead side working against the normals?"

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Troll in the Playground

Daniel actually laughs in response to the ridiculous. "Let me get this straight - You've drained enough of his blood to kill him unless you stop it, but you weren't going to kill him? This must be your first day, and worse, you think this is mine.

Let's assume for a moment that this is bizarro world and I'm completely insane, and thus believe your plot-hattery. Are you and your sister the only ones on the undead side working against the normals?"

"I...was not going to drain him.....only those with no restraint and don't care drain their victims to death....Those who care...like I, know when to stop so they don't die..........."
    His body spasm'd again. "But when you..... suckered punched me, my fangs were still inside and the force from the hit made me rip against delicate puncture wound and puncture vessels inside......please...let me fix him...he's going do die at this rate you keep me here like this." He winced as his body did another involuntary shudder. "'Normals'? What do you mean?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-10 at 06:46 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1068

The mare in question simply just glanced briefly at her and resumed to listening to the other conversation, probably ready to file away what Hay Bale says to do a background check on her.

Moments later, the servers returned with their drinks.
    Well at least one mare in this madhouse keeps something resembling professionalism. Ammy would, however keep one ear open for any potential legal issues that will arise with miss Bale, as special projects require special attention.

"I isa' not gonna tells you nathin'!" He hissed and yelped and started to be generally loud. 'Masters! Masters come quicks! I finds you food!"
    Staccata applies more pressure down on the pony. If Gearstride weren't in his general face area, the mare would have just given him a concussion.

"You realize we can just drag you out, and that would be easier if you were unconscious."
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Umm.. I say we burn him." suggested Rainbow. She remembers the image of Sandy's neck. Trusting a vampire is unlikely to happen with her.

"You're adorably cute,"
    He replied with a little smile and licked her cheek.

Aubade nodded and had three plates with a big cut brownie and ice cream on top. "They're ready."
    "Yay!" The kelpie bites into the ice cream. The frigid feeling sprinted through her teeth and through her body. It was so painful the shock paled her pink slightly. "Ow! That hurt!" she screamed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Troll in the Playground

Staccata applies more pressure down on the pony. If Gearstride weren't in his general face area, the mare would have just given him a concussion.

"You realize we can just drag you out, and that would be easier if you were unconscious."
    "Yes'a you coulds drag me outside, but you still wiell get no halps from me," The pony laughed madly against his painful leg hold and continued to yell loudly for his masters.

"Yay!" The kelpie bites into the ice cream. The frigid feeling sprinted through her teeth and through her body. It was so painful the shock paled her pink slightly. "Ow! That hurt!" she screamed.
    Ember peeked up from his half eaten brownie ala mode and furrowed his brows in concern. "What's wrong Lochbed? Brainfreeze?"

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ogre in the Playground

"I...was not going to drain him.....only those with no restraint and don't care drain their victims to death....Those who care...like I, know when to stop so they don't die..........."
    His body spasm'd again. "But when you..... suckered punched me, my fangs were still inside and the force from the hit made me rip against delicate puncture wound and puncture vessels inside......please...let me fix him...he's going do die at this rate you keep me here like this." He winced as his body did another involuntary shudder. "'Normals'? What do you mean?"
    "Vampires don't fix, they feed. So quit telling me to let you go snag a 1-up or I yank." He glares at Rainbow, flashes several glances at the dying victim, and gives her a 'why are you standing around?' look. "I'm talking about the other vampires. Are you two the only 'goody goody' ones, or are there more? And do you know anything useful about them?"

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

"What is your work history for starters, maybe some random trivia about you," He said watching her.
    She held a hoof to her chin. Well, I worked in a harem shortly before coming here, I can speak three languages and worked for two years as a bartender in Texas... I came here to help a friend guard another friend from being eaten by a giant spider. I don't take off these oversized sunglasses for anything, I can hit a dime at thirty yards with a pebble, and I don't remember what pony type i was born as.

What else would you like to know?

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Troll in the Playground

^waiting for Amish since lots stuff is going down I'm sure he'd like to comment on
    -------------------------------

She held a hoof to her chin. Well, I worked in a harem shortly before coming here, I can speak three languages and worked for two years as a bartender in Texas... I came here to help a friend guard another friend from being eaten by a giant spider. I don't take off these oversized sunglasses for anything, I can hit a dime at thirty yards with a pebble, and I don't remember what pony type i was born as.

What else would you like to know?

"Hahah, sounds all interesting, mMmmm. Well maybe I'd like to know what color your eyes are that you behind sunglasses,"
    He smirked and drank his bourbon.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember peeked up from his half eaten brownie ala mode and furrowed his brows in concern. "What's wrong Lochbed? Brainfreeze?"
    "S-s-so C-c-c-cold." The fey beastgirl sat shivering in place turning blue and light. Her icr cream melted all over the gooeyness of the fragrant brownie. ""

"Vampires don't fix, they feed. So quit telling me to let you go snag a 1-up or I yank." He glares at Rainbow, flashes several glances at the dying victim, and gives her a 'why are you standing around?' look. "I'm talking about the other vampires. Are you two the only 'goody goody' ones, or are there more? And do you know anything useful about them?"
    Rainbow trots over to the dying stallion. The body is heavy and she is not int a position of strength. She struggles to drag Blitz anywhere and stops after a few steps.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Troll in the Playground

"S-s-so C-c-c-cold." The fey beastgirl sat shivering in place turning blue and light. Her icr cream melted all over the gooeyness of the fragrant brownie. ""
    Ember chuckled and moved over to her and hugged her from behind. "I'll keep you warm then." He opened his wings and wrapped them at her sides. "Is this a fey thing about cold stuff? Or have you never had ice cream before?"

26. - Top - End - #1076

"There's much more to magic than brute force. More than half of the entire thing is finesse, ingenuity. You don't learn more than telekinesis unless you can think, see, do. Even the simplest forms require imagination, and the more you've got...." The sunlight around them starts to shimmer and bend slightly, and Taylor up and disappears, reappearing behind Luka a second later.

"The more you can do."
    "Cool! I kinda played with wind magic.... And all I could cast were wind balls..." Since he's a pegasi, it would be a bit possible
    "though I trained mostly about defence, like countering mages and stuff"

"That seems oddly specialized if you don't have a large selection. I don't suppose you had any cookbooks."
    "I think it had, the library had several kinds, I just read from the ones we used to study.... There were so many"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy staggered over to the others, everything felt so dizzy and confusing. Last he remembered was dive-tackling the vampony, and now he just had a massive headache. He leaned himself against a crate and watched the interrogation with growing disgust. Sure they'd had to rough up some monsters before to get information, but this didn't sit right at all with him. Maybe it was the fact that the vampony was, after all, just a pony with some fancy abilities. Or maybe... Sandy glanced over at the weakened Blitz and the growing pool of blood.

He put a hoof on Rainbow's shoulder. "Here, let me get that." Blitz gently lifted up until he was supported by both his back and his magic. The stallion already was feeling cold; he had to hurry. He turned when he was a few paces in front of the vampony, and turned to face Zephyr. "Daniel, go grab me another stake. You, Zepha-somethin', how are you plannin' on magically fixin' this pony?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

"Cool! I kinda played with wind magic.... And all I could cast were wind balls..." Since he's a pegasi, it would be a bit possible
    "though I trained mostly about defence, like countering mages and stuff"
    "You mean like spinners? Those miniature cyclones that suck in anything physical in motion, make it useless? I remember something like that, Daniel hated them so much."

"I think it had, the library had several kinds, I just read from the ones we used to study.... There were so many"
    "Who defined your cirriculum? An instructor, or were you self-taught?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy staggered over to the others, everything felt so dizzy and confusing. Last he remembered was dive-tackling the vampony, and now he just had a massive headache. He leaned himself against a crate and watched the interrogation with growing disgust. Sure they'd had to rough up some monsters before to get information, but this didn't sit right at all with him. Maybe it was the fact that the vampony was, after all, just a pony with some fancy abilities. Or maybe... Sandy glanced over at the weakened Blitz and the growing pool of blood.

He put a hoof on Rainbow's shoulder. "Here, let me get that." Blitz gently lifted up until he was supported by both his back and his magic. The stallion already was feeling cold; he had to hurry. He turned when he was a few paces in front of the vampony, and turned to face Zephyr. "Daniel, go grab me another stake. You, Zepha-somethin', how are you plannin' on magically fixin' this pony?"
    Daniel looks at Sandy from under the vampire. "...I'm a little busy here and are you crazy? Don't listen to him! You remember the bit about being a mind-raping, blood-sucking, soulless undead abomination??"

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

Daniel looks at Sandy from under the vampire. "...I'm a little busy here and are you crazy? Don't listen to him! You remember the bit about being a mind-raping, blood-sucking, soulless undead abomination??"
    "I remember that bit, an' I also remember the bit where one of 'em saved my flank last night." Sandy glared back at Daniel. "I'm no doc, but I'd say this pony's maybe got a few minutes left t'live, at most. We take him outside, we leave it up t'luck whether or not we can save him. I've already had two ponies die in this whole mess, I'm not havin' a third on my hooves." He looked back at Zephyr, making sure to avoid direct eye contact. "Let him answer the question; what do y'plan t'do t'save Blitz?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-10 at 08:49 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

30. - Top - End - #1080

"You mean like spinners? Those miniature cyclones that suck in anything physical in motion, make it useless? I remember something like that, Daniel hated them so much."
    "actually, just wind strikes, you know, like those white missiles made out of air that can also shove ponies back a bit.... Nothing compared to hurricanes though...."

"Who defined your cirriculum? An instructor, or were you self-taught?"
    "both self taugh, and mother, she was pretty good at magic...." obviously mentioning her makes her remember of what happened and get her down.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show